Getting Some Love in Stewart Mandel's Mailbag (The Athleticj

4,230 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by okaydo
OskiDeLaHoya
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes! Channel 373. They have a channel for each of the P5 conferences. On Saturdays they carry the game broadcasts on that channel and some overflow channels. I'm not sure but might have PxP for the whole conference.

I think you need their All Access package. I paid $60+taxes/ fees for a 6 month promotional subscription.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

OskiDeLaHoya said:

ducky23 said:

Sebastabear said:

Thanks for posting. I spend a lot of the time scouring the internet looking for Cal love. Feel like we didn't get as much as I would have hoped or expected given the upset, so I'll take what I can get.

Knbr had Brock huard on the Tolbert show on Tuesday. The interview lasted 15 mins. They talked about pretty much every college game imaginable. Except cal.

That's right. The local radio station didn't even mention the local team beating a ranked team on the road. But spoke at length about the Colorado/neb game

As a college sports fan, I hate listening to local sports radio.

When I got my new car last year, it came with a 3 month free trial of Sirius XM. I got hooked on listening to College Football sports talk on their ESPNU channel. Rick Neuheisel and Chris Childers have a morning show. There's also a dedicated Pac-12 channel.

I found myself signing up for a 6 month promo 3 weeks ago when football season started. The Pac-12 morning show has Ryan Leaf and Guy Haberman. Mike Yam is on sometimes too. Definitely gave Cal a lot of love this week.

Highly recommend.

Wait, what? Sirius XM has a Pac 12 channel?
https://pac-12.com/article/2017/12/18/pac-12-and-siriusxm-team-exclusive-new-channel
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.