Biggest Furd cheater?

8,781 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GivemTheAxe
calpoly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Herbert Hoover
Cal88
Cal88

Condi lied.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Condoleezzarice
calpoly
Cal88 said:

Condi lied.

Condi was not a furd grad....she was the provost.
Cal88
She was a fellow, a faculty member and the provost there.
YamhillBear
The Furd is such a hotbed of cheating and scum that we'll have to split it into divisions: students/alums, faculty/staff, and administration.
ColoradoBear

AJ Hinch sure gives a good interview.
Go!Bears
YamhillBear said:

The Furd is such a hotbed of cheating and scum that we'll have to split it into divisions: students/alums, faculty/staff, and administration.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
GoldenBear1
When stanford conducted their recent baseball coaching search they publicized cheater Hinch as a leading candidate
Figures
TheSouseFamily
GoldenBear1 said:

When stanford conducted their recent baseball coaching search they publicized cheater Hinch as a leading candidate
Figures

Well, he's certainly available. At the college and high school level, at least.
510 Bear
The people who were revealed in 2021 to have been providing PEDs to furd players for years, leading to NCAA sanctions that nullified all their wins from 2010-15.
calumnus
Stanford Glove fraud?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/technology/2012/09/avacore-technologies-magic-cooling-glove-from-stanford-wont-transform-your-workout.amp
wifeisafurd
YamhillBear said:

You forgot also by name. Google Allen Stanford.
bearister
I guess Jennifer Connelly was a cheater, but not anymore.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
NVBear78
calumnus said:

Stanford Glove fraud?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/technology/2012/09/avacore-technologies-magic-cooling-glove-from-stanford-wont-transform-your-workout.amp

So the Glove is a fraud and was the inspiration for the Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos fraud and it was the steroids all along that built up the StanFraud football team...,

Thanks for linking, great find!
dimitrig
Go!Bears said:

YamhillBear said:

USC! They are Stanford with only a pretense of academics.

BearsWiin
Cal88 said:

Condi lied.

I'll never forgive her for saying the smoking gun/mushroom cloud comment. She knows better than that.
RayofLight
Go!Bears said:

YamhillBear said:

USC?
Spreading light and goodness,
Over all the West.
510 Bear
dimitrig said:

Throughout the last decade, every time furd faced USC in one of those huge nationally televised games between two ranked teams, the furdies I know would brag about how the whole country was watching and rooting for the good guys (furd) to beat the bad guys (USC). LOL at how they don't get it.
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

I wish she would channel her younger self and eat a carb. I'm just being picky though.
wifeisafurd
ColoradoBear said:

Tiger Woods? 100+ women and a funky penalty drop in the masters...

OR...
so what your telling me is Tiger is 19,900 behind Wilt. Weak game Tiger....
juarezbear
dimitrig said:

Go!Bears said:

YamhillBear said:

Sorry. Furd is scummier.
bearister

Day planner entry: Tues. 9:30 am to 10:00 am
juarezbear
82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

I wish she would channel her younger self and eat a carb. I'm just being picky though.
She definitely is super skinny, but a great actress is still beautiful.
ColoradoBear
juarezbear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

She definitely is super skinny, but a great actress is still beautiful.

But does she fast intermittently?
bearister
From steady pasta diet days (extra gluten):

BearsWiin
Uncle did some pickup shots for Career Opportunities while waiting for T2 to ramp up. Said she was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met, and in his decades in Hollywood he'd met a lot
dimitrig
BearsWiin said:

Uncle did some pickup shots for Career Opportunities while waiting for T2 to ramp up. Said she was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met, and in his decades in Hollywood he'd met a lot

I don't know anyone who worked with her but I can imagine that. Having many friends in the industry two names from different eras come up a lot as far as being beauties who turn everyone's heads when they enter a room:

Jaclyn Smith in the early 1970s which is not really a huge surprise

Jodie Foster which... well, she did have a guy try to kill Reagan for her so maybe also not a surprise

Also mentioned are Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer (duh!)

From the younger generation Charlize Theron

Lots of people have said Jodie Foster is just insanely beautiful. Too bad she plays for the other team.

Fyght4Cal
dimitrig said:

BearsWiin said:

I don't know anyone who worked with her but I can imagine that. Having many friends in the industry two names from different eras come up a lot as far as being beauties who turn everyone's heads when they enter a room:

Jodie Foster which... well, she did have a guy try to kill Reagan for her so maybe also not a surprise

Lots of people have said Jodie Foster is just insanely beautiful. Too bad she plays for the other team.

Or, lucky for the other team
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

From steady pasta diet days (extra gluten):

TheSouseFamily
Hey Bearister and DLS, you're getting off track here. This thread is supposed to be about how bad Furd people are.

I recommend a separate Jennifer Connelly Appreciation thread where it's more appropriate to be complimentary of a Furd and to discuss how The Rocketeer is a truly under-appreciated part of her body of work.
bearister
TheSouseFamily said:

Hey Bearister and DLS, you're getting off track here. This thread is supposed to be about how bad Furd people are.

I recommend a separate Jennifer Connelly Appreciation thread where it's more appropriate to be complimentary of a Furd and to discuss how The Rocketeer is a truly under-appreciated part of her body of work.

She won the Oscar for The Hot Spot with Don Johnson, correct?
Chabbear
My three year old loved the 1991 Rocketeer movie. He had Rocketeer jammies and we got the VHS tape and had to watch it over and over. Fun times.

Bear19
Well, here is a somewhat contrasting view regarding the MLB cheating "scandal." It's OK to steal signs from 2nd base, but not with a camera? As long as we pretend it's 1908 "if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin" is OK?

All MLBB needs to do is what the NFL had been doing for a long time: just use radios. It isn't that hard. OH NO, WE CAN'T DO THAT! BASEBALL MUST PRETEND IT'S 1908, NO SUCH THING AS RADIOS EXIST!

And other than the gamblers who lost a bundle on these games, who cares?

No wonder MLBB is headed into irrelevantcy. The whole thing is laughable.

Big C
dimitrig said:

BearsWiin said:

Jodie Foster? Never her that one before, although I am a huge admirer of her fluency in French. Maybe she's such a good actor that she is totally convincing in all those non-beautiful people roles.

Wait, did she go to Stanfurd? She must be cheating at being beautiful (or non-beautiful)!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.