Mitchell Schwartz

4,536 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by okaydo
stivo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The board has been debating whether to pull for San Francisco or Aaron Rodgers. What about Mitchell Schwartz (4x all pro)? He's as dominant at his position as Aaron Rodgers or Marshawn Lynch. Anyone else, super excited about this guy getting a Super Bowl ring? With the Titans losing we get a ring for MS, AR, or a San Francisco victory. It's a win-win-win. I haven't been this excited for a Super Bowl in ages.
stivo
By the way, Mitchell Schwartz is on the front page of ESPN.com right now, standing next to Patrick Mahomes and smiling after the Chiefs victory.
okaydo
Win win win!?!?!?
Hei Bei
stivo said:

The board has been debating whether to pull for San Francisco or Aaron Rodgers. What about Mitchell Schwartz (4x all pro)? He's as dominant at his position as Aaron Rodgers or Marshawn Lynch. Anyone else, super excited about this guy getting a Super Bowl ring? With the Titans losing we get a ring for MS, AR, or a San Francisco victory. It's a win-win-win. I haven't been this excited for a Super Bowl in ages.
Offensive linemen get no love. Just QB's.
okaydo
If the 49ers make it, I'm rooting for Mitchell and Jared Goff's successor's predecessor. Not for Stanford's team.
burritos
Hei Bei said:

stivo said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/mitchell-schwartz-9847/
Mitchell gets 24.4 million in 3 years.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/
Mahomes gets 16.4 million in 4 years.
510 Bear
Mitchell Schwartz F'in rules. Here's to yet another Cal alum killing it at the next level.
swan
Should be an exciting Super Bowl, and I will be rooting for the KC Schwarztes .
heartofthebear
Should be exciting super bowl.
Both teams have enough offense that you can't count them out if down by 21 at the half.
I think the over/under will be up in the 60s or 70s.

I think the 49ers have less areas of weakness. But KC has the ultimate strength--explosive high speed offense.
Good chance for KC to get their first title in 50 years.

Red and Gold vs. red and gold---should be a colorful match-up.
I think it will be pretty close but, although I'm a 49er fan, I think KC wins this one.
Schwartz will be up against the best. It's a good time for him to shine.
okaydo
I don't know how you can not root for this dude to win the Super Bowl.

510 Bear
okaydo said:

Or bet against him, now that the 2nd pic reveals his secret superpower - shooting lasers from his eyes.
burritos
510 Bear said:

okaydo said:

Or bet against him, now that the 2nd pic reveals his secret superpower - shooting lasers from his eyes.

Good series if you have Amazon and can endure graphic violence.
LunchTime
burritos said:

Hei Bei said:

stivo said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/mitchell-schwartz-9847/
Mitchell gets 24.4 million in 3 years.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/
Mahomes gets 16.4 million in 4 years.
MS' first contract was 4 year, $5.17m.

You can't compare draft contracts with anything but draft contracts. They are abusively low.
71Bear
okaydo said:

Easy answer...

He plays for the wrong team. Best wishes to him in every game except the next one...
chazzed
Go, Schwartz!
510 Bear
He also wrote a book with his brother Geoff.

JimSox
510 Bear said:

He also wrote a book with his brother Geoff.

First Jewish brothers to play in the NFL since 1923. (According to Wikipedia)
01Bear
stivo
Congrats, Mitchell! Go bears!
burritos
root for schwartz or stanfurd9ers? easy peasy choice.
BearGoggles
I missed this article Schwartz wrote before the super bowl. Gives great insight as to how the chiefs were able to come from behind so many times. Happy for him and the Chiefs.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/mitchell-schwartz-chiefs-super-bowl
okaydo

okaydo
Cal89
burritos said:

root for schwartz or stanfurd9ers? easy peasy choice.
Yes indeedy.

For some of us, it's Cal, anything Cal; this was a no-brainer. Added, the 49ers have several Stanford players, their GM also. Who else heard that schoomzing talk yesterday about the Stanford connections and their 'smarts'? Made me want to puke.

My four years at Cal were some of the best, most impressionable in my life. I don't use the word "love" loosely like so many. I love my family and a few select friends. I love Cal. I don't do red, none, except what's on Old Glory. I proposed to my wife in the Campanile overlooking the beautiful campus and the Bay. Our first child, her name - Cali.

100% all-in.

Go Bears! Go Mitchell Schwartz!
Sig test...
okaydo
TheSouseFamily
okaydo said:

PFF is simply trying to make things up to Cal fans after their Evan Weaver debacle.
Goobear
TheSouseFamily said:

okaydo said:

PFF is simply trying to make things up to Cal fans after their Evan Weaver debacle.
Yes it is NOT the holy grail of evaluating players that's for sure.
okaydo

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.