Hey Chanticleers Fans

2,866 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Chapman_is_Gone
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought Brewer made some really nice tackles on Saturday...

Can't wait for Troy on 11/14. Anybody going?
Chapman_is_Gone
The teal and bronze is showing up in practice, I'm hearing.
GMP
I thought your post in the Geoff Wong thread was touching. He showed a lot of grace and class to you. You would do well to take those lessons and show the same to others.
Chapman_is_Gone
Fantastic win this week. You can't hold the teal down.
Chapman_is_Gone
Seemed funny with no game today.
Chapman_is_Gone
Ranked!
ColoradoBear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Ranked!

And undefeated! Think of the chaos if they run the table here.

If only there were a sports book that takes a Sun Belt conference champion bet...
Chapman_is_Gone
Solid effort today, Chanticleers!! One game at a time...
71Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Solid effort today, Chanticleers!! One game at a time...

A teal colored field???? Yikes!
Chapman_is_Gone
The Chanticleers are on the front page of ESPN.com. Can't let it get to our heads.
ColoradoBear
William Hill has finally added the Chanticleers to their odds for national championship contenders. 100000-1, which is the same as the Beavers. Respect.

The path to the title will tough, but there is a way: Run the table and get the 4 seed. Bama gets the Covid during the week leading up to the semifinal. Forfeit, allowing ptogression to the title game. Then Clemson also gets the Covid, leading to another forfeit, and there you go.
Chapman_is_Gone

For crowing there was not his equal in all the land. His voice was merrier than the merry organ that plays in church, and his crowing from his resting place was more trustworthy than a clock. His comb was redder than fine coral and turreted like a castle wall, his bill was black and shone like a jet, and his legs and toes were like azure. His nails were whiter than the lily and his feathers were like burnished gold.

With all of his splendor and great looks, Chanticleer is also greatly feared and mightily respected by all.
Chapman_is_Gone
GMP said:

I thought your post in the Geoff Wong thread was touching. He showed a lot of grace and class to you. You would do well to take those lessons and show the same to others.
If you wouldn't post outside the board's rules, you'd find that you'd have no problem with me. I don't appreciate you making me wade through Dodger and Giant posts every time I visit this board. Why don't you show some "grace and class" by abiding by the board rules.

And, for talking to me like a child, **** YOU.
GMP
Chapman_is_Gone said:

GMP said:

If you wouldn't post outside the board's rules, you'd find that you'd have no problem with me. I don't appreciate you making me wade through Dodger and Giant posts every time I visit this board. Why don't you show some "grace and class" by abiding by the board rules.

And, for talking to me like a child, **** YOU.

Your post violates Board Rules 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 15.

I helpfully provide the Code of Conduct here:

https://bearinsider.com/terms

Please, tell me which rules my posts here, or my posts about baseball, violated. Considering how many posts of yours the moderators recently deleted in the baseball thread, and how they have allowed that thread to continue for 8 years, I'm thinking a determination has been made that it does not violate the rules.
Chapman_is_Gone
2.5 point favorite this weekend.
Chapman_is_Gone
Fear the rooster.
Fyght4Cal
And here I thought this thread was about Choristers. Silly me.
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
Chapman_is_Gone
51-0 today. McCall played tremendous. Onward and upward.
Chapman_is_Gone
Rooster Attack
Chapman_is_Gone
If loving the Chanticleer's is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
ColoradoBear
Did y'all know Dustin Johnson is a Chanticleer?

Go C0cks!

ursa carolina

Can't believe the thread made it this far without the greatest post game presser in college football history
Fyght4Cal
ursa carolina said:

Can't believe the thread made it this far without the greatest post game presser in college football history
LOL! How have I never seen this before?
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
Chapman_is_Gone
CINO Baby!!!
Chapman_is_Gone
Ever seen a teal rooster?
ColoradoBear
Upset Alert!

App State up 23-21 in the 4Q on ESPN. I think my TV is broke. That field just doesn't look right.
ColoradoBear
Clutch drive by the c0cks, keeping that dream alive.
Chapman_is_Gone
8-0 my friends
Chapman_is_Gone
It's coming.
westcoast101
Pretty impressive! Well coached team punching above their talent level. Would love to have that in Berkeley some day.
Chapman_is_Gone
Heartbreak on Saturday. But nothing to be ashamed of. The Chanticleer will not quit; the Chanticleer will not die.
71Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Heartbreak on Saturday. But nothing to be ashamed of. The Chanticleer will not quit; the Chanticleer will not die.

That game featured a new twist on the "don't try to score" play at the end of a game. The game was tied with less than a minute left. Liberty's RB tried to stop at the one and go down. At the same time the CC players were trying pulling him into the end zone. All the pushing and pulling resulted in the player desperately trying to keep his balance and not fall into the end zone. So what happened? He lost control of the ball and CC recovered the fumble. What a play. The game went to OT and Liberty blocked a CC FG attempt and won 37-34. It was a great game. In fact, the two best games I saw this year were CC v. BYU and CC v. Liberty.
Chapman_is_Gone
What a season. A lot to build on!
Chapman_is_Gone
What are the biggest challenges as the Chanticleers prepare for 2022?
AunBear89
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.