A Rodge looking masterful

1,437 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man, dude looks like he's in his prime. I remember seeing how lowly rated he was in fantasy circles before this season. Don't sleep on a HOFer like Aaron.
chazzed
Just obscene. I can't quite remember who it is, but some d*psh*t on this board contends that Rodgers is terrible...
82gradDLSdad
More impressive: he was not hit once last night. Incredible considering that the Bears have a very good defense.
LMK5
He's an absolute magician. There is no one more enjoyable to watch in sports. And the funny thing is he never looks like he's quite set up to throw, yet he's phenomenally accurate. Sick.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
bluehenbear
I thought I was picking with my brain when I picked Lamar Jackson for my FF team when my heart was telling me to pick Aaron. Let that be a lesson for ya
Efini
I recommend anyone who hasnt seen him on Pat Mcafee's podcast every Tuesday give his segment a listen. Great football player and equally great guy.
calumnus
Efini said:

I recommend anyone who hasnt seen him on Pat Mcafee's podcast every Tuesday give his segment a listen. Great football player and equally great guy.

I think he is another guy who really benefited emotionally and intellectually from spending two years on the Berkeley campus. Proud he is a fellow alum.
hanky1
chazzed said:

Just obscene. I can't quite remember who it is, but some d*psh*t on this board contends that Rodgers is terrible...

It's probably hanky1. He's a genius
okaydo
KoreAmBear
okaydo said:

HOF list right there.
calumnus
okaydo said:

And Rodgers lost a few years playing behind Farve.

Brees has the record at 547 and is still playing but is coming off a major injury at 41 is close to the end. Still crazy that at 37, Rodgers would need 147 TDs over 4 years to catch up by the same age (and Brees May keep playing).
B.A. Bearacus
Aaron doesn't have his 100, 200, or 300th td. Today it was delivered to him with care.

Full game game highlights (not just Aaron):
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.