cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,264,229 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Vandalus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NVBear78;842338281 said:

bearmanpg, love your handle.......................signed Al Gore, AKA: ManBearPig

Ha! nice reference.
Shocky1
during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball mbb hc dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

steve alford & dana altman are enablers of players that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...2 of these transfers are srs: mike moser & jason calliste

the 2 sr transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...moser & calliste will arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the bb program for several yrs are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

so who else did altman recruit for the 2013 ducks?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during hs in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from lbp was declared ineligible before the school yr & will not join the roster until next season

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

bottom line
*****a cal degree helps you move forward in life & marry the girl of your dreams
*an oregon degree helps you get hired as the night shift supervisor at the truck stop in medford & probably marrying a lot lizard

just do it#

latest update from eugene:

*ray kosongo has been denied admission by the university's special admission board

*mike moser, jason caliste, johnathan lloyd, richard amardi & waverly austin used up their eligiblity...not clear if any of them will ever earn an oregon diploma

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...he is currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*jacquan lyle, 2.5 gpa & was suspended for fighting in hs, is a 2014 oregon commit but is not likely to be declared eligible by the ncaa...still not enrolled in eugene

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar, considering transferring & currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis will be transferring from oregon...dominic attended cal's last pac 12 home game at haas vs usc...i was speaking with his former hs ad at salesian chad nightingale (played wr for the bears) when da came over & said hello, it was clear to me that he wanted to speak privately with chad...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

this is oregon basketball#
Shocky1
:rant
ayetee11;842338003 said:

I thought Rex Pflueger played for the Soldiers

ayetee, you are correct, pflueger joined former hs teammate stanley johnson with the oakland solider's this summer

rex is also rocking a 4.1 gpa at mater dei

salute#

Shocky1
shay & taylor are loving the plaza's eloise suite tonite...they are chillaxing for sure

down the street from central park is the radio city music hall, the site of the 2014 nba draft

jarnell stokes was the 35th pick overall of the memphis grizzlies in this year's draft

jordan mcrae was the 58th pick overall of the philadelphia sixers in this year's draft

cuonzo martin & his tennessee staff coached up both of these guys as volunteers on the long road to becoming nba draft choices...cuonzo (a former nba baller himself) is a terrific role model/mentor for young men wishing to work hard in fulfilling their nba & academic dreams

cal family#
50 year decision#
this is cal basketball#
Shocky1

the 30-8 final four wisconsin badgers will be visiting haas pavilion on december 22

true bears fans will buy season tixs that fit their schedules & budget to help create energy for their team

this is gonna be a very physical match up for cal, not gonna be fancy at all, guys are gonna wear their names in bold
Shocky1
are the 2014 california golden bears grinding every possible moment to best maximize their preparation for the upcoming season or are they sitting on their azzs?

if you are over 70 yrs old and/or have regrets about lost love & not following your dreams, this is your video
#

the time is now#
mikecohen
Shocky: Along these lines, check out "Morning" on Clare Fischer & Salsa Picante Present "2 + 2
Shocky1
the california golden bears are actively targeting 2015 top 25 6'4" 180s lbs scoring machine tyler dorsey

dorsey made a decommitment to arizona after he was cut from the usa basketball under 18 basketball team by assistant coach sean miller...the wildcats staff envisioned tyler playing strictly the 2 despite his interest & ability to be multiple

last season at st john bosco (he knows the charismatic bryce treggs) tyler averaged 21.4 ppg, 6 rpg & 4.7 apg and a solid 3.3 gpa

a native of pasadena, dorsey will transfer back home to marantha for his sr season

tyler has offers (with a list that continues to grow) from national powerhouses but in terms of staying on the west coast (and playing against arizona in the pac 12) & playing for a hc who develops combo guard talent at the #1 ranked public university in the world, the bears will be a serious player when he confirms his official visits

cal family#
Vineyardview
"Now That's What I'm Talking About"

Vineyardview
Cuonzo and his staff really need to step it up to challenge in the PAC-12. Arizona's S. Miller is reloading in 2015 after reloading in 2014.

Is it Arizona and everyone else? Jeff Goodman, CBS analyst, tweeted his thoughts,"Off top of my head, Top Recruiters: 1) Calipari 2) Sean Miller 3) Bill Self 4) Coach K 5) Billy Donovan"

Sean Miller currently has, (offered more) three 5 star recruits committed to Az's 2015 class.

2015 5-star guard Allonzo Trier of Findlay Prep (NV) just gave his verbal commitment to Arizona.

Allonzo Trier is one of the top scoring guards nationally. He led the EYBL Circuit in scoring during 2014 just like Az's 2014 recruit Stanley Johnson in the previous year. Trier joins the loaded 2015 class for Arizona which currently includes Ray Smith & Justin Simon.

Arizona now has three potential McDonald's All-Americans in fold: Wings Allonzo Trier and Ray Smith (ACL) and big point guard Justin Simon

This 2015 class compliments Az's outstanding 2014 Class which included Kadeem Allen 6'3 SG 4*, Parker Jackson-Cartwright 5'9" PG 4*,
Stanley Johnson 6'7" SF 5*, Dusan Ristic 6'11" C 4*, Craig Victor 6'8" PF 4*
parentswerebears
I'm not going to freak out yet. If we miss out on our big targets and get a bunch of 2 and 3 stars in the next couple of years, then I'll start to a bit.
Vineyardview
Meanwhile UCLA is trying to keep pace and finds themselves in the finals for three 2015 5 Star recruits Chase Jeter PF 6'11, Carlton Bragg PF 6'8" and Jaylen Brown SF 6'7".

The Pac 12 is loading up. https://ucla.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1665401
south bender
Despite the enthusiasm for the recruiting energy of the present staff, is it likely that Cal will immediately compete with the recruiting of AZ and UCLA?

I would assume, if it happens at all, that Cal will at best build to a competitive recruiting level with these top-of-the-Pac-12 programs over a few years.

Looking at reality in the face ain't being a nega-Bear.

Go Bears!
tsubamoto2001
south bender;842339089 said:

Despite the enthusiasm for the recruiting energy of the present staff, is it likely that Cal will immediately compete with the recruiting of AZ and UCLA?

I would assume, if it happens at all, that Cal will at best build to a competitive recruiting level with these top-of-the-Pac-12 programs over a few years.

Looking at reality in the face ain't being a nega-Bear.

Go Bears!

UCLA and Arizona are getting a number of players that are likely 1 or 2 year guys. That is not a feasible recruiting strategy for Martin at Cal, IMO. My ideal strategy would be to occasionally land the 1 or 2 year guys when you have a good chance at them (like Rabb or Dorsey this cycle, for example) and mix them in with guys that are "program guys", good players that stay for 3 or 4 years.
Vineyardview
tsubamoto2001;842339093 said:

UCLA and Arizona are getting a number of players that are likely 1 or 2 year guys. That is not a feasible recruiting strategy for Martin at Cal, IMO. My ideal strategy would be to occasionally land the 1 or 2 year guys when you have a good chance at them (like Rabb or Dorsey this cycle, for example) and mix them in with guys that are "program guys", good players that stay for 3 or 4 years.

That's a very reasonable view. Cal could move quickly toward parity if Cal's 2015 class signed 2 or 3 of the 5* and 2 or 3 of the 4* players that have been their priority.

In the perfect world Ivan Rabb, Tyler Dorcey, and long shot Caleb Swanigan* plus 2 or 3 of Bennie Boatwright, Jimmy Whitt, Brandon Sampson, Malik Beasley, or Haanif Cheatham would select California.

Note* Caleb Swanigan and Ivan Rabb's are currently relationship building as teammate on the USA FIBA team that is now competing in Dubai.
socaltownie
Vineyardview;842339001 said:

Cuonzo and his staff really need to step it up to challenge in the PAC-12. Arizona's S. Miller is reloading in 2015 after reloading in 2014.

Is it Arizona and everyone else? Jeff Goodman, CBS analyst, tweeted his thoughts,"Off top of my head, Top Recruiters: 1) Calipari 2) Sean Miller 3) Bill Self 4) Coach K 5) Billy Donovan"

Sean Miller currently has, (offered more) three 5 star recruits committed to Az's 2015 class.

2015 5-star guard Allonzo Trier of Findlay Prep (NV) just gave his verbal commitment to Arizona.

Allonzo Trier is one of the top scoring guards nationally. He led the EYBL Circuit in scoring during 2014 just like Az's 2014 recruit Stanley Johnson in the previous year. Trier joins the loaded 2015 class for Arizona which currently includes Ray Smith & Justin Simon.

Arizona now has three potential McDonald's All-Americans in fold: Wings Allonzo Trier and Ray Smith (ACL) and big point guard Justin Simon

This 2015 class compliments Az's outstanding 2014 Class which included Kadeem Allen 6'3 SG 4*, Parker Jackson-Cartwright 5'9" PG 4*,
Stanley Johnson 6'7" SF 5*, Dusan Ristic 6'11" C 4*, Craig Victor 6'8" PF 4*

Yes. When you get to walk around as GODS in a S***** like Tuscon for 6 months a year it probably is an easy sell....along with essentially the promise that Sean will get you to the show. This delta is recruiting going to be there. Doubt it ever closes. The bigger question is whether the new staff will be able to get into the top 30 or so in the nation - which allows for decent shots at sweet sixteens. Indeed, we WANT zona to be good...it helps our RPI.

#Marchiswhatcounts
Shocky1

electrifying desean jackson is now with the washington redskins

yeah, only a dumb azz wouldn't know that cal is a dream school...who knew that, i knew that, i do dat, name in bold

Shocky1
my pal usc ad pat haden hired andy endfield whose sole bb claim to fame was winning 2 ncca tnt games with 2.5 hs gpa dumb azzs...his fgc's players post game interviews were virtually imcomprehensible

so how did andy's 1st "dunk city" season at usc turn out?

not so good with an abysmal 11-21 season (2-16 in pac 12) & continued lousy attendance...the trojans only bright spots were knocking off dayton & a then pac 12 undefeated cal team...other than annie & mike montgomery along with myself, the bears players, coaches, staff & fans were virtually mute that ill fated nite at galen

so andy's next season is gonna get better, right?

nope, it's looking like another 20+ loss season in smogsville as leading scorer & rebounder byron wesley has opted to finish up school this summer & play somewhere else as a graduate transfer in the hopes of avoiding another long season

endfield will be losing his 4 leading scorers:

***byron wesley, 17.8 ppg & 6.4 rpg
***pe'shon "bail bond" howard-10.8 ppg & a team high 3.9 apg
***j.t. terrell-9.8 ppg
***omar "dead eyes" oraby-8.2 ppg & 6.0 rpg

losing the stanley johnson sweepstakes (to arizona) after a 1000+ hrs of recruiting him really hurt the future of the program

so another 20+ loss season is in the cards for the trojans again

sorry pat, you hired the wrong endfield, you should've gone with amanda

fight on#

usc just locked up its next 2nd straight 20+ loss season with byron wesley's graduate transfer to gonzaga

you just can't beat the nightlife in spokane (but you can beat the nightlife in spokane if you're a trojan)

coach endfield is continuing to get it done

6'10" jabari craig of fishburne military academy (virginia) is a partial qualifier & is ineligible to enroll at usc...craig is heading to a jc instead of smogsville

this is usc basketball#
ruh roh#
Shocky1

oscar frayer met with the cal bb coaching staff & played with the bears on campus during an unofficial visit to berkeley last week

frayer is a 6'5" 175 lbs top 30 2016 wing with +1 athletic ability with his high flying defensive skills currently ahead of his offensive development at this time

oscar is a teammate of damari milstead at moreau catholic & also plays for the oakland soliders with strong interest from cal, arizona, ucla & usc

after a 2.7 gpa his freshmen yr, travis decuire emphasized to oscar the importance of working harder in the classroom...to frayer's credit, his improved school performance as a soph resulted in a cal offer from td after the state championship game in sacramento

frank knight's mariners#
bay area's finest#

aug 3rd-"i want to thank the cal and the coaching staff for hosting my mom and i...we had a great time!#go bears"

aug 4th-"i have officially verbally committed to the university of california berkeley#go bears#god is good"

oscar's commitment to cuonzo martin & the staff is a deal changer with major implications for the bears recruiting in the bay area & specifically the oakland soliders

oscar be chillin'
http://vimeo.com/45797764

cal family#
mom matters#
50 yr decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including hayward)
Shocky1

moreau catholic's damari milstead has been named to max prep's 5 player 3rd team freshmen all american team

cal was the 1st bigtime program to offer damari

frank knight's mariners#

damari & his dad jules (who is involved with the oakland soldiers) unofficially visited cal & sat down with cuonzo, tracy, jon, yanni & nicodeumus

"they're very down to earth...they talked a lot and they were very warm...all five of them were in the room and we talked about what they like in me, we talked about what i'm looking for in college and we talked about how they want me to come to cal"

-damari milstead (to ryan gorcey)

"elite 2017 prospect from the bay called. "we all love coach martin. we're all talking about cal now."...#goosebumps, man"

-yanni hufnagel

"my dude @oscar frayer just verbally committed to cal!"

-damari milstead

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)
petalumabear
Very nice. Let's keep the train rolling now Coach! Go Bears!!
Shocky1

"man, that shocky is one messed up in the head dude...i'm gonna ignore him from afar"

"i really appreciate their honesty and straightforwardness...you don't see that very often...they're also building great relationships with the families and when you do that, great things happen...it's refreshing...i hear nothing but good things about their staff and my experiences with them have been great...when i asked coach martin what the biggest thing is about his staff, he said "love"...he had me right there because i'm the same way...i'm done...recruit my program...i care more about the person than the basketball player and that's the way they feel too...it's incredible"
-mark olivier, head coach of the oakland soliders (to jim mcgill)

"he (cuonzo) knows what he's doing...oscar really likes him...oscar's like "he's like me"...he came from the hood, he grew up and made it...he's thriving...oscar's like, "if he can help me do the same thing, i want to do it and do it here in the bay area in front of my friends and family...cuonzo's like "i want you to be at home"...he's going to go after the top kids in every class in the bay area every year...that's refreshing to hear...he's excited, his mom's excited, our school community is excited...our head counselor is a cal grad and it's a great opportunity to follow one of our kids when he goes to college"
-frank knight, head coach of the moreau catholic mariners (to ryan gorcey)

"it feels good to wake up a cal bear...celebrate tonight, grind tomorrow"
-oscar frayer

"@young ivee thanks bro!...you already know!"
-oscar frayer to ivan rabb

"my brother@oscar frayer congrats!!...on the cal commit"
-carlos johnson

"s/o to our newest member of the family@oscar frayer...look forward to playing with you#bg"
-sam singer

"follow the young boy@oscar frayer just committed to cal, congratulations and welcome to the family!#cal basketball"
-brandon chauca

"welcome to the fam my man@oscar frayer#bg"
-kameron rooks

"protect home!!#go bears"
-yanni hufnagel

"great workout this morning!...i can see the progress...let's continue to push forward#go bears"
-cuonzo martin

cal family#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
1) cuonzo grew up in east st louis, one of the most dangerous cities in the united states

nobody has ever confused east st louis with north scottsdale

2) gene keady stated that in his 55 yrs of coaching nobody every implemented halftime adjustments with his teammates like cuonzo before the coaches got into the locker room

3) cuonzo beat non-hodgkins lymphoma, a life threatening cancer at age 26

4) dude played in the nba...why is cuonzo martin/antonio harvey playing with his junk in public?...does the dude think he's invisible or what?...does #50 know how to tie his shoelaces or did the team just get him velcro closing shoes in order to keep it simple for him?

5) despite 35,000 tennessee fans signing a petition demanding his removal (until they made it into the sweet sixteen), he ignored them & focused on his players & the tasks at hand (going to classes & winning basketball games)

6) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself...wondering what will be the seismic earthquake reading in berkeley if jabari continues to nonchalantly float back on d with martin on the sidelines?...mrs bird seems like a nice lady, somebody better cover her ears if that happens

7) cuonzo is receptive to sitting in the stands at haas & letting bears fans offer input re: inbound plays

8) cuonzo doesn't concern himself with criticism (kinda like the shockster)

9) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself to the blind & deaf

10) cuonzo guys are true student athletes as validated by the volunteers bb most current apr score of 980

11) cuonzo goes on date nights with the wife roberta

12) cuonzo ain't afraid to take a selfie

bottom line, the recent recruiting decisions/roster gameplan strategy make it clear that cuonzo isn't gonna be beggin' anybody to go to classes, play d & rebound for the california golden bears
ayetee11
Shocky1;842339540 said:

moreau catholic's damari milstead has been named to max prep's 5 player 3rd team freshmen all american team

cal was the 1st bigtime program to offer damari

frank knight's mariners#

damari & his dad jules (who is involved with the oakland soldiers) unofficially visited cal & sat down with cuonzo, tracy, jon, yanni & nicodeumus

"they're very down to earth...they talked a lot and they were very warm...all five of them were in the room and we talked about what they like in me, we talked about what i'm looking for in college and we talked about how they want me to come to cal"

-damari milstead (to ryan gorcey)

"elite 2017 prospect from the bay called. "we all love coach martin. we're all talking about cal now."...#goosebumps, man"

-yanni hufnagel

"my dude @oscar frayer just verbally committed to cal!"

-damari milstead

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)

His tweet looked like it had frown faces
Shocky1
ayetee, you are overanalyzing the obvious

something things really are that simple

this ain't that complicated

trust me#
Shocky1

"out of the knee brace#relieved"
-kameron rooks

mike started kam for the 2nd half of the arizona game in tuscon because of his physical & mentally tough play during the 1st half

there is gonna be a celebration at the krusty krab

Calfans
Could people please check their devices to see what happens when the image is large and has the message above it to Click here to view original image. On this page, 241, the Kameron Rooks image has the message.

Shocky1, how are you inserting the images?

Thanks.
lomei
ayetee11;842339884 said:

His tweet looked like it had frown faces

I have no idea what the kids are twatting these days, so I Googled it. Apparently the emoji is Flushed Face.

"An embarrassed face with flushed red cheeks. This emoji is blushing due to a mistake, or other embarrassing situation."

However, in this context, maybe it also means surprise?

http://emojipedia.org/flushed-face/
NYCGOBEARS
lomei;842340352 said:

I have no idea what the kids are twatting these days, so I Googled it. Apparently the emoji is Flushed Face.

"An embarrassed face with flushed red cheeks. This emoji is blushing due to a mistake, or other embarrassing situation."

However, in this context, maybe it also means surprise?

Twatting? I like it!
Shocky1
matisse thybulle is an athletic 2015 6'5" 185 lbs wing from eastside catholic in seattle with a recent cal offer

thybulle is an outstanding defender with an emerging offensive game & had a 12 ppg last season for a balanced team which lost to rainier beach's loaded squad in the washington state 3a championship game

matisse is considered a gonzaga or washington lean at this time (oregon & asu are also under consideration) but an upcoming official visit to the #1 ranked public university in the world in sunny cali could change everything for the hard working northwest student athlete

a decision is expected late aug/early sept

cal family#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the drizzy northwest)
Shocky1
dana altman's criminal tenure in eugene just got a whole lot shorter with the forced resignation of the university of oregon's president michael gottfredson

gottfredson, current ad rob mullens & altman all knew about the rapes/sexual assaults by their 3 basketball players but still allowed artis & dotson to continue playing until the matter went public...then they lied saying they didn't know the identities of the players (not true) & that the eugene police dept told them the players could keep playing (not true, the eugene pd told them to not interfere with the investigation, there were no statements re: the athletic eligibility of the players)

kinda funny how the staged press conference when the **** hit the fan didn't have the ducks & nike logos visible as is normally the case with oregon athletic public statements...just a black curtain in the background behind altman

just like a funeral

dana altman is a criminal

dominoes#

SFCityBear
Shocky1;842340396 said:

dana altman's criminal tenure in eugene just got a whole lot shorter with the forced resignation of the university of oregon's president michael gottfredson

gottfredson, current ad rob mullens & altman all knew about the rapes/sexual assaults by their 3 basketball players but still allowed artis & dotson to continue playing until the matter went public...then they lied saying they didn't know the identities of the players (not true) & that the eugene police dept told them the players could keep playing (not true, the eugene pd told them to not interfere with the investigation, there were no statements re: the athletic eligibility of the players)

kinda funny how the staged press conference when the **** hit the fan didn't have the ducks & nike logos visible as is normally the case with oregon athletic public statements...just a black curtain in the background behind altman

just like a funeral

dana altman is a criminal

dominoes#

I'll miss him when he goes. Altman and Oregon were Cal's patsies for the last few seasons.
pdxoski
It's interesting that the process started at the top. Aside from all of the other stuff that Shocky mentioned, Gottfredsen also stacked the deck when he chose a committee to investigate, picking persons who would either not look too closely at the problem or would sign off on a clean bill of health for the university. I wonder what the tipping point was and who issued the ultimatum that forced Gottfredsen's hand? I ask these questions in light of the tale of Gottfredsen's predecessor, Gottfredsen's ascension to the UO job, and the decisions of the authorities that oversee higher ed in Oregon. All of this is a periphrastic way to say that I am a bit surprised that someone else lower down the pole wasn't thrown under the bus first.

It remains to be seen if Mullens and Altman will be next on the chopping block.
Shocky1
"win as many basketball games as possible by recruiting low gpa/character non student athletes who fight both on and off the court and also assault women as long as they don't make any meaningful academic progress while in eugene"

just do it#

Shocky1

jb represented cal at the kevin durant skills academy as one of the top 15 collegiate wings in the nation

jabari particpated at the adidas nations in long beach with this write up from callege basketball talk

"one of the players i wanted to see the most this week was cal sophmore wing jabari bird...the 6 foot 6 bird started the week slowly but came on strong during the final day of games on sunday...bird finally seemed more comfortable hunting his own offense and his jumper seemed to be more consistent as well...bird also rebounded the ball well from the wing and was engaged on the defensive end while battling some higher profile wings...the sophmore will be an interesting player to watch this season under bears' first year coach cuonzo martin and this week seemed like a step in the right direction for him going into year two in the pac 12"

nbadraft.net had a different take

"until sunday morning bird had had zero impact at nations...in fact his teammate and less heralded jordan mathews was having a better camp...bird is a strong leaper but his handles aren't where they need to be for a nba wing and he takes poor angles when he is attacking opponents off the dribble, making it appear he has a slow first step...because of how wide he dribbles the ball, on several occasions he either dribbled it off his foot or his opponent's foot...his jumper seemed a little flat and there was definite inconsistency in it's release...he was eager the pass to the post but tends to take too long to decide what he is going to do with the ball slowing down the tempo and flow of the game...he had a spectacular dunk on sunday dunking with two hands in the morning session...he also made quicker decisons and as a result had more success...foot speed, laterally in particular, is a concern with him"

even nelly (who looks like my favorite yoga teacher) knows that the bird must fly
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.