cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,256,273 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
TilWeWobble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holmoephobic;842396255 said:

Shocky's posts crack me up. Never change Shocky!

Committed to Boise State, per S.F. Chronicle. Bishop O'Dowd point guard some have suggested might be recruited to help encourage Ivan Rabb to come to Cal.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842389228 said:

tyler, i get it, it's kinda exciting to go to the kansas basketball program's late night spectacle in lawrence, kansas...there's not a lot to do in lawrence & the jayhawks fans definitely support the team (when they're winning)

plus dr james naismith invented basketball

but as emotions from the trip level out, there are a few problems with kansas, right?

head coach bill self already has 2 young point guards on his roster in experienced point guard sophomore frank mason who played 16.2 mpg & is improving rapidy & incoming point guard devonte' graham...coach self has this to say about graham on signing day: "i think devonte' will be an immediate impact guy for us...we certainly solidified our position in the backcourt by bringing in a quality guy and I THINK DEVONTE' IS ONE OF THE PREMIER POINT GUARDS IN THE COUNTRY"...wow, tyler, did bill tell you the same thing too at his house?...ruh roh

another problem are the kansas winters...tyler, tomorrow at school go stand in your cafeteria's food refrigeration locker for 15 minutes in a warm jacket, ok?...now how you gonna do that for 5 months?

what about the cost & time travel for your family & dino to visit lawrence to watch your games?...is your dad minted?...berkeley is within driving distance of pasadena & southwest flights are $119 each if you book in advance

do you wanna play in the midwest or the pac 12?...do you wanna clownpunk sean miller 2-3 times a year?

huge ******* problem is that academically kansas is considered a mediocre school with its 88.4% acceptance rate in 2014...if pro basketball doesn't work out, are you gonna be happy as a security guard at the paseo colorado mall for the rest of your life?...a kansas degree isn't going to open any doors in life but guess what?...that isn't bill self's problem

tyler, going on a recruiting trip to kansas for late night is kinda like the most popular school in girl telling everybody she wants to go to the senior prom with you...it's kinda exciting for a while but eventually you realize that the smart, funny, always smiling & curvy brunette girl in 3rd period english is really the girl of your dreams

cal basketball=the smart, funny, always smiling & curvy brunette girl in 3rd period english

together we attack#

tyler, the reason you do not have an actionable offer at this time from coach self & kansas is because they have a limited # of available schollys for next season...the # of schollys is now 2 with the transfer of connor frankamp due to the lack of playing time in the jayhawks very crowded backcourt
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11797141/kansas-jayhawks-sophomore-guard-conner-frankamp-transfer

bill self, per his quotes above, loves devonte graham at the point for the future so he's focusing on elite frontcourt talent right now including ivan rabb, jaylen brown, carlton bragg, cheick diallo, brandon ingram, stephen zimmerman & thomas bryant

kansas is most likely only going to bring in one guard & self's only actionable offer is to the #1 ranked guard in the country, malik newman...newman isn't going to make a decision until the very last minute in order to see the impact of early nba departures at his 2 favorites, kansas & kentucky....no wonder malik is smiling

tyler, how long are you gonna let coach self slowplay you?...do you really think bill has your best interests in mind?
Shocky1
[video=youtube;Ph17FPC3gfI][/video]

25 hour energy#
Shocky1
1) cuonzo grew up in east st louis, the most dangerous city in the united states

nobody has ever confused east st louis with north scottsdale

2) gene keady stated that in his 55 yrs of coaching nobody every implemented halftime adjustments with his teammates like cuonzo before the coaches got into the locker room

3) cuonzo beat non-hodgkins lymphoma, a life threatening cancer at age 26

4) dude played in the nba...why is cuonzo martin/antonio harvey playing with his junk in public?...does the dude think he's invisible or what?...does #50 know how to tie his shoelaces or did the team just get him velcro closing shoes in order to keep it simple for him?

5) despite 35,000 tennessee fans signing a petition demanding his removal (until they made it into the sweet sixteen), he ignored them & focused on his players & the tasks at hand (going to classes & winning basketball games)

6) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself...wondering what will be the seismic earthquake reading in berkeley if jabari continues to nonchalantly float back on d with martin on the sidelines?...mrs bird seems like a nice lady, somebody better cover her ears if that happens

7) cuonzo is receptive to sitting in the stands at haas & letting bears fans offer input re: inbound plays

8) cuonzo doesn't concern himself with criticism (kinda like the shockster)

9) cuonzo ain't afraid to express himself to the blind & deaf

10) cuonzo guys are true student athletes as validated by the volunteers bb most current apr score of 980

11) cuonzo goes on date nights with the wife roberta

12) cuonzo ain't afraid to take a selfie

13) sandra martin raised her kids to have "ferocious work ethics"

http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_26862719/cals-cuonzo-martin-product-tough-environment

bottom line, it is clear that cuonzo isn't gonna be beggin' anybody to go to classes, play d & be a great teammate for the california golden bears
HoopDreams

Shocky1
Shocky1;842387368 said:

during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball mbb hc dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

steve alford & dana altman are enablers of players that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...2 of these transfers are srs: mike moser & jason calliste

the 2 sr transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...moser & calliste will arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the bb program for several yrs are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

so who else did altman recruit for the 2013 ducks?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during hs in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from lbp was declared ineligible before the school yr & will not join the roster until next season

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

bottom line
*****a cal degree helps you move forward in life & marry the girl of your dreams
*an oregon degree helps you get hired as the night shift supervisor at the truck stop in medford & probably marrying a lot lizard

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa & suspended for fighting in high school is no longer listed on the oregon basketball roster because of admissions/eligibility issues...now enrolled at the img academy in florida

*ray kosongo has been denied admission by the university's special admission board

*mike moser, jason caliste, johnathan lloyd, richard amardi & waverly austin used up their eligiblity...not clear if any of them will ever earn an oregon diploma

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar, considering transferring & currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis will be transferring from oregon...dominic attended cal's last pac 12 home game at haas vs usc...i was speaking with his former hs ad at salesian chad nightingale (played wr for the bears) when da came over & said hello, it was clear to me that he wanted to speak privately with chad...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed & currently attending contra costa cc as a student while practicing (but not playing) for the bb team

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene pd for shoplifting at market of choice across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both are being internally disciplined (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

latest update from eugene:
*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

what up, tyler?#

can't make this **** up but dana altman is still heavily recruiting jaquan lyle as the oregon point guard of the future...the ducks staff was out in full force last week at the img academy in bradenton, florida resassuring lyle that despite his 2.5 gpa, his getting kicked off his high school team for fighting & not being accepted into oregon this fall by the university's newly created special admissions board (created to limit altman's ability to bring in more dumb azzs) that he's still dana's kinda guy to lead the ducks in eugene...jaquan is gonna officially trip to lsu this weekend which is also targeting non student athlete guys (with the exception of brandon sampson) that wanna ball out with ben simmons before leaving school to work at uncle e's wings n things
Shocky1
Shocky1;842393364 said:

cal's man on fire jordan mathews lit it up for 21 points including an en fuego 3-5 from the vip 3 point roped off section & also showed an improved handle with zero turnovers...last year's pac 12 leader in running over people in the lane & getting a charge called against him seemed to show a slightly improved ball awareness (dude has gotta keep his eyes up while dribbling with better body control when attacking the rim)...pretty sure jordan's secret goal in life is to carry the rock like the beast mode for the cal football team & hurt somebody

"it was pretty intense...i feel like it's going to be intense all year...he's (coach martin) is very similar to how he is in practice...he's very intense in practice and that intensity carries over to us...he tells us 'if you aren't going 100 percent the whole game you are coming right out'"
-jordan mathews

but that's not gonna ever be a problem for one of the team's hardest workers, getting after it in the nicodemus s&c program and knocking down squared up shoulders 3 point shots while everyone is sleeping ain't fancy for jordan

"you think coming out here that everyone would be focused what they do on offense but we really focused on what we need to do defensively...i think out team now is in full attack mode the entire game...before we used to think you just attack on offense and play kind of passive on defensive but we don't play passive on defense at all anymore...we're a really tight unit and a really close group so that attack mentality runs through everybody on the team"
-jordan mathews
Shocky1
Holmoephobic;842396255 said:

Shocky's posts crack me up. Never change Shocky!

u seriesely kneed 2 grew upp
tim94501
Paris Austin to boise. I hope that doesn't come back to bite us.
concordtom
Shlockster:
My wife was just sharing this with me - she thought it funny. I froze the screen down so I could see all the square on their parody bingo board. Check it out at :18 where it says "unnecessary hashtag".
I thought of you.
LOL.
#peace, my brother

http://vooza.com/videos/tech-conference-bingo/
SFBearz
tim94501;842397042 said:

Paris Austin to boise. I hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

It likely will. He's going to be a really good college pg.
south bender
Is this guy much of a student? Were Cuonzo and staff interested in him?

Do you take a guy in hopes it will help land a bigger fish?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842392015 said:

"believe me when i tell you that i'm totally tired of that shocky calling me a criminal, don't think i'm not gonna run across the court when we play in berkeley and kick his ******* azz"

this summer on the flights back from amdsterdam thru london's heathrow t-5, both of my fashionista daughters shay & taylor were in serious debt to me due to a "misunderstanding" (yeah, right) involving my credit cards in paris...so they paid off their debts to society (like jean valjean) by sending out over 2500 form letter emails with a link to my post "dana altman is a criminal" to oregon faculty professors & staff (utilizing university staff directory lists) & simply asking "Are Dana Altman's actions on behalf of the University of Oregon acceptable to you?"

we received an over 30% response rate (almost all not supportive of altman) & then asked those responders to forward this link to everyone in their department at oregon & media outlets

since that time the university of oregon has established an independent (not controlled by the athletic department) special admissions review board to make sure dana altman can't bring any more dangerous dumb azzs to eugene...this board has already denied admission to 2 of altman's recruits, ray kosongo & jaquan lyle

one of the major goals of this thread is to contribute to the grass roots (phil knight & his handpicked athletic director really don't care) driven termination of employment & detoxify the collegiate basketball coaching of the university of oregon's current men's basketball head coach

i am dana altman's worst ******* nightmare

[video=youtube;whQQpwwvSh4][/video]
Shocky1

happy & misty mae chewed up my favorite yoga pants (they apparently did not get the email reminding them that i'm the alpha dog in our pack) so i went over to lulu lemon at the q to pick out a new pair:

yoga girl: these are really attractive, is there anything else i can do for you?

me: well, can i get that poster on the wall?

yoga girl: no, that's not available, why do you ask?

me: i'm a dumb azz

yoga girl: you don't look like a dumb azz

me: looks can be deceiving

yoga girl: hmmmm...well, i like your pink shirt

me: thanks but it's not pink, it's fuschia

yoga girl: ok, i like your fuschia shirt

me: thanks, i like your yoga pants

yoga girl (smiling): thanks!

yoga girl: do you have anyone special to care for these pants, do you know how to properly clean them?

me: i dunno, i kinda treat my yoga pants like my dogs

yoga girl: really, how does that work?

me: well, when they start to smell bad i throw them in the pool & then jump in naked with them

yoga girl: wow, i'll bet your neighbors love you!

annoying lady in line: miss, excuse me, if you two are done doing whatever it is that you're doing, could i just pay for my stuff now and get out of here?

shut up, shocky#

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;dl1vISKSn-4][/video]

Shocky1

wake the **** up

Shocky1
Shocky1;842379244 said:

welcome dwight tarwater, a 6'6" 230 lbs blue collar bruiser, from the ivy leagues who will join the bears bb team for 1 season with immediate eligibility & enroll as a grad student in cal's school of public health despite have never seen berkeley

dwight rocked a 3.9 gpa at the academically rigorous webb school in knoxville along with a 23.2 ppg & 10.1 rpg...yeah, it's true, he ain't a dumb azz

like ricky kreklow, tarwater has not been a particularly accurate shooter, his strengths are rebounding (a team high 5.5 rpg last season) & muscular interior d support

"i've known that i've wanted to go to cal for a while (particularly when i read the monster class thread and saw the kind of girls that are attracted to cal basketball players)...i actually just received my letter of acceptance today"

"coach martin looked at a lot of (cornell) games this year when we played a lot of high majors and thought i performed really well against those types of teams...i wanted a spot where i could continue to grow as a player and a person (which pretty much ruled out dana altman & oregon)"

"everything (cuonzo) told me was unbelievable...he preaches family and hard work...i want to go in and do anything for my teammates and coaches...this is my last go around so i'm going to leave everything out there and play my hardest"
-dwight tarwater

yeah, dwight's gonna love california

"dwight is a guy who can make 3 point shots...he's 6'6" 230 pounds and knows how to do the little things: rebound, run the floor, set the screen...he's a great utility guy...he knows how to play the game, makes good decisions...he's a great addition to the program"
-cuonzo martin

no more shoneys#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including tennessee)

"dwight surprised me a lot...dwight can shoot...dwight can score...dwight can play...he's a great addition to our team"
-jordan mathews

who knew (mom knew)#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842393272 said:

welcome 7'1" 260 lbs "sir" kingsley okoroh, coach martin's 1st commitment to the california golden bears

spoke with okoroh's hc jai steadman at westwind prep (i'm an acquaintance/not a drinking buddy of former suns tom chambers whose twins sons also attend westwind) in phx who emphasized several times that kingsley is an outstanding young man

okoroh has a 3.0+ gpa & his dad michael is a professor of facilities mgmt at the university of derby's school of engineering & technology...his dad has a family policy of mandatory good grades in order to play sports & is harder on his sons re: academics than athletics...kingsley bro is a bodybuilder back in england

westwind's academic tutor hannah has told steadman that kingsely is very polite & actively engaged in his schoolwork...apparently hannah doesn't say this about all of jai's players

okoroh season stats: 18 ppg, 12 rpg, 6 bpg & 4 apg

steadman thinks that okoroh like most young bigs has significant development potential on offense & has a nice soft touch...he shot 79% on fts & did not attempt any 3 pters, apparently kingsley does not think of himself as a stretch 4 like some former players & recruits

defensively steadman compared him to dikembe mutombo in terms of his ability to be a monster shot blocker & rebounder but still needs more strength to reach his potential

jai also told me he has known cuonzo for yrs & that he knows kingsley is in "very good hands" with coach martin

most rating services have not seen okoroh play but tom chambers thinks okoroh with hard work could have nba potential

kingsley, welcome to the #1 ranked public university in the world (including waterford, england)

kingsley's loi has been signed & received by the bears staff

okoroh should be academically good to go between his education in england (low achievement students are funneled into trade schools), findlay prep classes, westwind prep coursework & additional credits at grand canyon university (15 minutes from westwind prep)

okoroh is ranked as the 5th best prospect in europe by espn's bb recruitiing services

"i like kinglsey's ability to block shots and protect the rim...he continues to make great strides with his offense...kingsley has great size at 7'1" 260 pounds and has the chance to get bigger and stronger in our strength and conditioning program...i think he has a bright future in front of him and has a chance to be really good"
-cuonzo martin

before nooner yoga today i spoke with classmate padraig o'brien, a trainer/body developer for hs, college & nba (including 5 lottery picks) ballers...padraig has known westwind prep hc jai steadman for yrs & worked with this season's squad

padraig told me that kingsley is a very well mannered & polite young man who looks like a nba player when he walks in the door...his "strength is his ability to run & get up & down the floor"...he has not developed any reliable post interior moves at this time (which is typical for a young big)

i'm not gonna repeat padraig's funny comment but basically kingsley biggest challenge is that he hasn't quite developed his inner bad azz yet

when i mentioned the impressive okoroh video clip of blocking shots like mutombo, he laughed & said "when you play 70 games like westwind did this season, you can put together an impressive film package on anyone"

bottom line, padraig thinks kingsley has a significant upside but that the cal coaches are gonna have light a fuse or two with our english gentleman to spark his motor...king has gotta lose the polite gentleman afternoon tea at the dorchester mentality & become a relentless attacker like london's burning

"when we signed king, we knew he was a guy who could be good in the future...i think he will play early...he's still growing offensively...he's done a great job with his body...he's always been a shot blocker, he can rebound, outlet the ball...he has a defensive mindset first...he's really improved since he got here"
-cuonzo martin

"kinglsey's so big and long...he's really come a long ways since he's gotten here...he really blocks shots and he's really starting to understand his body and strength...defensively he can have an impact...on defense he's got the length and size to be a very good shot blocker...he's also got the timing for it...he'll even block my hook shot ever once in a while...his offense is developing...he's actually got a pretty good left handed hook for a right handed player
-david kravish

"kinglsey's really the x-factor...if he gets better by pac 12 play, he can get some minutes because he can really block shots...you just need him to block shots and do the things that he can do...he's getting better every day...he has some toughness to him too...he'll throw elbows in practice when he has too...he comes from an environment where he has to be a gentleman...i'm trying to get him away from that"
-cuonzo martin

never mind the bollocks#

game ball for the bears 94-50 express lane victory over the cal state east bay bridge pioneers goes to the king

kingsley powered his way to a game high for both teams 9 rebounds & a punishing 5 blocks in 25 minutes...okoroh scored 5 points on 1-2 fgs & 3-5 fts with a nice touch (he shot 79% on fts at westwind prep)

while still developing offensively, the king is already an energized defensive presence in both blocking & altering shots...he has got the best body of any center in the pac 12 other than zeus at arizona...no wonder tom chambers thinks kingsley might have nba potential down the road

the king played like a mobsman at the lump hotel against the nickey pioneers...cheers

"i think kinglsey has a world of potential...he's fast...he can run down the court like a deer actually...he's getting his post action down and he can really block shots...when he first came, he wasn't really sure but he's starting to block shots and getting more sure every day...i think his development is going to be really fun to watch...i'm excited for him"
-jordan mathews
Shocky1
ivan's official visit to kansas scheduled for this weekend has been delayed until early 2015 after mom tami's work busy work schedule didn't fit this trip's timelines

the good weather news is that the forecast for beautiful lawrence, kansas (the maui of the toronado states) calls for a high of 52 & a low of 32 on saturday...and guess what?...by the time the rabbs eventually visit it's gonna be even colder...brhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

let's face it, #23 is a sweater weather kinda guy, hard to be fashionable when you're totally sick (like marcus lee got last winter in kentucky) & bundled up in a triple lined fur parka with icicles dripping off your azz

concordtom
Shocky1;842396598 said:

tyler, the reason you do not have an actionable offer at this time from coach self & kansas is because they have a limited # of available schollys for next season...the # of schollys is now 2 with the transfer of connor frankamp due to the lack of playing time in the jayhawks very crowded backcourt
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11797141/kansas-jayhawks-sophomore-guard-conner-frankamp-transfer

bill self, per his quotes above, loves devonte graham at the point for the future so he's focusing on elite frontcourt talent right now including ivan rabb, jaylen brown, carlton bragg, cheick diallo, brandon ingram, stephen zimmerman & thomas bryant

kansas is most likely only going to bring in one guard & self's only actionable offer is to the #1 ranked guard in the country, malik newman...newman isn't going to make a decision until the very last minute in order to see the impact of early nba departures at his 2 favorites, kansas & kentucky....no wonder malik is smiling

tyler, how long are you gonna let coach self slowplay you?...do you really think bill has your best interests in mind?
Who are we slow-playing?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842396060 said:

*****what are your expectations for the 2014/2015 season?

my hope is that the california golden bears play together with a consistent and relentless passion, intensity, discipline & most importantly, like little kids playing basketball on the playground without a care in the world & having lots of fun with their best friends ...if the bears can play with those characteristics, the wins will pile up & maybe coach martin will take everyone out for cherry & grape snow kones (although nicodemus is frowning at that idea)

the california golden bears kicked to the curb the cal state san marcos cougars & more importantly played like little kids on the playground having lots of fun...the together we attack style of cuonzo's team is perhaps best epitomized by sammy singer's unselfish dimes to the boyz for thunderous throwdowns...yeah, kinda looking like coach martin is gonna be buying lots of snow kones this season

Shocky1
concordtom;842397588 said:

Who are we slow-playing?

apparently tony thought that by retiring from the nfl he would want to spend more time with his wife october (who looks like she does yoga 8 days a week)

for the hearing impaired, october is telling tony "go bring in the trash can, mr hall of famer, and no golf for you today, don't forget my mom is going be here this afternoon at 3:30, you're not gonna wear that ugly azz t-shirt again are you?"

cal (which is very challenging & sometimes a grind) opens doors with the girl of your dreams

meanwhile, october is busily putting together a "now that tony's home all the time schedule"

1) paint the garage door & don't leave spill drops this time
2) tues drop off & thurs pick up at the dry cleaners
3) active participation in sat morning costco shopping trips
4) redecorate the living room (again) at restoration hardware
5) join the neighborhood's wed nite couple's bunco group

tony so wants to return to berkeley to play his final year on the court for the bears & get out of life in the 'burbs but cuonzo is slow playing him cuz he's afraid gonzo is gonna knock other teams into extended blackout periods

october=mid year enrolle for the cal dance team

recruiting is complicated#
Shocky1
t-wall facilitated his team with 5 assists & only 1 turnover along with 13 points on an efficient 4-9 fgs...but he's gotta do better than 1 board, gotta love rebounding not hate it

"i think we weren't in a very good rhythm at the beginning of the game, we were just standing around too much with no movement...once we got used to it and we had been practicing against the zone, we got settled in and were able to find guys in rhythm and find shots"

"i think we still need to get better rebounding...i think the movement on offense, we tend to hold the ball and guys are open so i think we need to get better with that...overall, i think we are pretty good right now, everyone is playing hard, we're trying to do the right things, we're making mistakes but we're trying to do the right thing"
-tyrone wallace

underdog on top#
concordtom
Shocky1;842397679 said:

apparently tony thought that by retiring from the nfl he would want to spend more time with his wife october (who looks like she does yoga 8 days a week)

Here's all I wanna know. Fake, or real?
(chuckle, what's that movie where the woman breaks up with the guy, and as a final insulting goodbye she adds: "Oh, and by the way, they're REAL and they're fabulous!" He's left only to cry about what could have been.)
socaltownie
concordtom;842397726 said:

Here's all I wanna know. Fake, or real?
(chuckle, what's that movie where the woman breaks up with the guy, and as a final insulting goodbye she adds: "Oh, and by the way, they're REAL and they're fabulous!" He's left only to cry about what could have been.)

Teri Hatcher from an episode of Sienfeld.
petalumabear
Bingo...
Shocky1
do you ever feel sorry for your broken down azz?...do you pursue your quests with a relentless intensity?...are you doing everything in your power to maximize your time & experiences on earth?

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11812922[/video]

it's gametime, baby#
85Bear
Shocky1;842397920 said:

do you ever feel sorry for your broken down azz?...do you pursue your quests with a relentless intensity?...are you doing everything in your power to maximize your time & experiences on earth?

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11812922[/video]

it's gametime, baby#

Thanks for posting this, Shocky. I hadn't followed Lauren's story and boy, it hit me like a ton of bricks. What an inspiration.
Shocky1
the johnny dawkins coached stanford cardinals narrowly defeated the d2 cal state pomona broncos 79-76 in palo alto last nite

other than last season's sweet 16 run, johnny's teams missed the ncca tournament his first 5 years down on the farm

stanford is a great university...like cal & the ivy league schools, it will open many, many doors in life...i will never give **** to guys (like cameron walker) particularly those that grow up kinda sheltered that seek a less urban & diverse environment than berkeley for commiting to stanford

let's face it, a circus clown with a drinking problem could successfully recruit quality student athletes to stanford

but the reality is that johnny isn't a very good game day coach...his ability to be outcoached & outmanuevered in the last 5 minutes of games is predictable...hopefully stanford will extend johnny's contract 10-12 years at season's end after the cards miss the ncca tnt for the 6th out of 7th time...i dunno, maybe wily coyote will catch the roadrunner someday...

beep, beep#
adios johnny#
HoopDreams
It ain't just Cal basketball and football that strives for excellence, and has World Class athletes

It's all Cal sports that compete at the highest level

Another example, is Cal Women's Soccer Team

[SIZE=5]The Seniors:[/SIZE]
(The group helped Cal to one of the winningest records of any senior class with a 52-22-11 record in the past four seasons)

[SIZE=5]The #22 Ranked Cal Bears:[/SIZE]
HoopDreams
Carlos Johnson attended the Cal open scrimmage and the Cal Exhibition game vs San Marcos

[SIZE=5]Carlos Johnson SOPHOMORE FREAK ATHLETE
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR="#0000CD"]
Rep the Bay[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Shocky1

both oscar "the ringleader" frayer & carlos "cuonzo jr" johnson are off the charts athletes in the 2016 class & integral gamechangers of the cal staff's plan to strongly build the program's foundation with bay area talent (with ivan the legacy forever target) that desires to stay home with family & friends at the #1 ranked public (#3 ranked overall) public university in the world & compete for national championships in the future

oscar & carlos gotta also gotta continue working harder in the classroom, to be well educated, to be well respected, to be limitless mentally...ambition is a beautiful thing

as marco harris likes to say "men take care of their business"

salute#
HoopDreams
Shocky1

jabari, jordan, kameron, roger & sammy are all exceptional human beings, hard working students (men take care of their business) & tremendous teammates, my respect & admiration for them extends far beyond their significant basketball skills...just like my rescue pets, i love these guys maybe even more cuz they don't chew up my favorite yoga pants and/or take dumps under the piano (hard to make beautiful music while barefoot with special presents underfoot)

50 year friendships#
Shocky1
this class is noteable for their well traveled backgrounds (england, the east coast & the south) & different body shapes (big, tall & short)...all are hard working student athletes & highly respected by their coaches & teammates and also bring motivating factors to their basketball dreams

*****dwight: dedicating the 2014 season to his beloved recently deceased mom, mary tarwater
*****brandon: a trailblazer for filipino & peruvian d1 scholarship ballers
*****kingsley: proving to everyone (including himself) that he's more than just a polite afternoon tea at the dorchester gentleman

yeah, no big surprise, these california golden bears also got a lot of game off the court too

brandon dating beauty pageant dimes

keeping it real with the king

dwight, when you gonna do another extra s&c session with nicodemus?

shut up, shocky#

how shocky paid his way thru cal#
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.