cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,257,696 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
who is the worst dressed student athlete in d1 college basketball?

that would be shonn miller (no relationship to the donut eating fatboy at arizona), an athletic 6'7" 210 lb two time 1st team all ivy leaguer

miller is a native of cold azz euclid, ohio & st ignatius high school...an strong student with a 3.4 gpa, shonn headed to equally cold azz ithaca, new york as a cornell big red bear (which makes absolutely no sense, bears are never ******* red)

2011: averaged 8.9 ppg & 6.1 rpg along with 1.7 blocks & 1.3 steals per game in being named the ivy league freshman of the year
2012: averaged 11.5 ppg & 6.8 rpg along with 1.9 blocks & 1.3 steals per game in being named to the all ivy league 1st team
2013: redshirted because of an offseason shoulder surgery
2014: averaged 16.8 ppg & 8.5 rpg along with 55 blocks & 38 steals in shooting 43.4% on fgs (but only 26.9% on 3 pointers) & a deadly 83.4% on free throws in again being named to the all ivan league 1st team

shonn devante miller is graduating from cornell's college of agriculture & life sciences...an ivy league rule does not allow graduate students to participate in intercollegiate athletics so miller must attend a new school when he graduates next month in may

the very bright son of shawn & stephanie miller is looking at a lot of strong basketball programs with mediocre graduate programs and/or cold azz weather including michigan, connecticut, illinois, boston college, etc.

only the #1 ranked (#3 overall) public university in the world offers everything that miller is seeking: a world class graduate degree coupled with playing on a potentially elite basketball team with a family atmosphere in the beautiful san francisco bay area & much needed fashion advice from my daughter taylor

shonn, berkeley isn't ever heavy jacket weather, it's sweater weather baby...aren't you tired of your freezing your azz off and/or nasty hot humid summers?

go ask dwight#
TheSouseFamily
Shocky1;842477412 said:

that would be shonn miller (no relationship to the donut eating fatboy at arizona), an athletic 6'7" 210 lb two time 1st team all ivy leaguer

miller is a native of cold azz euclid, ohio & st ignatius high school...an strong student with a 3.4 gpa, shonn headed to equally cold azz ithaca, new york as a cornell big red bear (which makes absolutely no sense, bears are never ******* red)

2011: averaged 8.9 ppg & 6.1 rpg along with 1.7 blocks & 1.3 steals per game in being named the ivy league freshman of the year
2012: averaged 11.5 ppg & 6.8 rpg along with 1.9 blocks & 1.3 steals per game in being named to the all ivy league 1st team
2014: averaged 16.8 ppg & 8.5 rpg along with 55 blocks & 38 steals in shooting 43.4% on fgs (but only 26.9% on 3 pointers) & a deadly 83.4% on free throws in again being named to the all ivan league 1st team

shonn devante miller is graduating from cornell's college of agriculture & life sciences...an ivy league rule does not allow graduate students to participate in intercollegiate athletics so miller must attend a new school when he graduates next month in may

the very bright son of shawn & stephanie miller is looking at a lot of strong basketball programs with mediocre graduate programs and/or cold azz weather including michigan, connecticut, illinois, boston college, etc.

only the #1 ranked (#3 overall) public university in the world offers everything that miller is seeking: a world class graduate degree coupled with playing on a potentially elite basketball team with a family atmosphere in the beautiful san francisco bay area & much needed fashion advice from my daughter taylor

shonn, berkeley isn't ever heavy jacket weather, it's sweater weather baby...aren't you tired of your freezing your azz off and/or nasty hot humid summers?

go ask dwight#

Miller was also recently named as a finalist for national defensive player of year. The only Ivy to be in that mix...
mikecohen
Shocky1;842477412 said:

go ask dwight#

Just a question: Does Berkeley have as appropriate a graduate program for Mr. Miller as he might find at Davis? I would hope so for the sake of Mr. Miller's basketball future and for the benefit of our team. But I thought the question meaningful, given this Board's, I think, at least close to unanimous agreement on the importance of the whole-life benefit to the student-athlete, no less than the benefit the student-athlete brings to the team.
Bobodeluxe
mikecohen;842477423 said:

Just a question: Does Berkeley have as appropriate a graduate program for Mr. Miller as he might find at Davis? I would hope so for the sake of Mr. Miller's basketball future and for the benefit of our team. But I thought the question meaningful, given this Board's, I think, at least close to unanimous agreement on the importance of the whole-life benefit to the student-athlete, no less than the benefit the student-athlete brings to the team.

The bus to Davisville runs hourly, no?
HoopDreams
Congrates to Wisconsin

Cal played them tough this year. Held Badgers to 43% shooting.

Shocky1
Shocky1;842391431 said:

coach cal is the greatest if you like sitting on your azz for the half the game in his platoon rotation scheme with a dozen mcdonalds all americans sharing one basketball & the bench...the guy selling cokes at rupp is gonna get more action than marcus lee (of course practicing is way more important in terms of nba skills development & fun than actually playing in basketball games according to some street agents)

but coach cal is honest at least, kentucky is transparently run like a ruthless nba organization with the strongest predators winning playing time...he doesn't even pretend there is an academic/educational component of playing basketball for him...while some of his players will make millions, if you go to kentucky & get injured, you are ******

coach cal is all business (he doesn't even pretend he's interested in any personal relationship with you, what's your mom's name, he doesn't give a ****) & emphasized the following key factors of the kentucky nba development factory during jaylen, caleb & ivan's official visits:

*****playing 14-19 minutes per game will prepare you for the nba & coming off the bench cold
*****sharing playing time & one basketball with a dozen mcdonald all americans that all ruthlessly want your valuable playing time is an authentic replication of the cruel nba biz...the strongest predators will win out in the long run
*****the uber lux kentucky basketball dorms which are designed to minimize a player's unnecessary interactions with college students...if you wanna see students, you'll see them bundled up & lining up in the snow 3 hours before your games at rupp
*****an unlimited # of twitter followers & groupies
*****the state of the art kentucky basketball std health clinic which is open 24/7
*****seminars on important nba topics like the proper stowing of firearms in your vehicle for your personal safety
*****a reaffirmation that "reading books and **** like that is a total waste of time" in preparing yourself for the nba draft
*****financial advice re: the economic dangers of giving back too much to your high school & community instead of funneling money into your lavish nba cribs mansion with a tricked out game room
*****criminal defense firm near campus with experienced barristers "in case some bitch gets out of line"...you are legally entitled to a strong pimp hand at the trap house
*****the benefits of distance (2,382 miles from oakland to lexington) in order to "block out distractions like your mom & younger brother"

coach cal is the man#

no worries, coach cal is gonna assemble another 13 man roster of elite international & all americans that will battle each other for every playing minute without the hassle of schoolwork & earning a degree

meanwhile, it's gonna be a quiet azz plane ride back from indy as many of the players will go their separate ways tonite as they drop out of school in order to prepare for the upcoming individual players workouts & nba combine

jaylen, caleb & ivan: if you are willing to limit yourself mentally, if you know for a fact that you are never gonna get injured, if you are willing to entirely put your future 100% into basketball, you guys should seriously consider a package deal to kentucky

this isn't the sad picture, that comes when a lot of these guys are 25-30 years old & basketball is done with them and they are selling them final four rings at a pawn shop in lexington
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congratulations to [COLOR="#0000CD"]Brittany "Rocket" Boyd[/COLOR][/SIZE]

NVBear78
Shocky1;842477481 said:

no worries, coach cal is gonna assemble another 13 man roster of elite international & all americans that will battle each other for every playing minute without the hassle of schoolwork & earning a degree

meanwhile, it's gonna be a quiet azz plane ride back from indy as many of the players will go their separate ways tonite as they drop out of school in order to prepare for the upcoming individual players workouts & nba combine

jaylen, caleb & ivan: if you are willing to limit yourself mentally & you know for a fact that you are never gonna get injured, you guys should seriously consider a package deal to kentucky

cold#

I am so glad Kentucky lost, they are a semi professional team living in their own separate basketball world. Their players do not enjoy a true college experience.

Coach Martin knows more about class and character then Calipari can ever dream of....
socaltownie
TheSouseFamily;842477416 said:

Miller was also recently named as a finalist for national defensive player of year. The only Ivy to be in that mix...

And I hear that he DOMINATED yale ;-)
HoopDreams

HoopDreams

Shocky1
Shocky1;842473606 said:

the targeted potential 2015 class is intended to forever change the trajectory of the cal basketball program, to compete for national championships...these guys are elite immediate impact blue chippers, they are all truly diamonds

stephen domingo, #35 ranked player in the 2013 class, is already a california golden bear

davon dillard, top 100 player in the 2015 class, is already a commit to the california golden bears

tyson jolly, will be ranked as a top 100 player in the 2015 class per eric bossi to a cal staffer

caleb swanigan, #8 ranked player in the 2015 class

jaylen brown #1/#2 ranked player in the 2015 class

ivan rabb, #1 ranked (prior to a minor summertime injury) player in the 2015 class

shine bright#

"im gone have all the diamond shirts"-tyson jolly
tenplay
Hi, Shocky. How about bringing this record-breaking thread to a close and starting a new one perhaps called Monster Class II? Thanks.
Shocky1
tenplay;842477572 said:

Hi, Shocky. How about bringing this record-breaking thread to a close and starting a new one perhaps called Monster Class II? Thanks.

sorry cal's monster class is not about sequels & **** like that

illuminati#
Shocky1
"i just advise people to spend more time with people that you KNOW care about you!"
-ivan rabb

happy easter#
BearlyCareAnymore
mikecohen;842477423 said:

Cal's agriculture dept is one of the tops, just barely behind Davis.
Shocky1

even jennifer hudson is supportive of ivan staying home & pursuing and protecting the family dream

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]you gotta believe[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
HoopDreams

Cal89
Forecast looking pretty accurate for 1 million views by mid-April...
HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][COLOR="#0000FF"][video]https://instagr.am/p/1B3WNiqmki[/video][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842475310 said:

jeff goodman is reporting that the emotionally distraught arizona head coach had the following tense conversation with his pool guy trevor (an arizona grad) this morning at his catalina mountains home (which is at the end of a cul de sac of a mediocre cartball course):

trevor the pool guy: "mr miller, would you like me to sweep the pool steps today?"

sean miller (putting down the 2 glazed with sprinkles donuts he's eating for breakfast along with a zero coke): "what the **** are you talking about?...you think we lose twice to wisconsin and now cal is gonna sweep us next season?...quit ******* with me"

trevor: "mr miller, all i'm saying is..."

sean: "look pal, i'm know exactly what you're saying, do you think i'm ******* stupid?...that cal and that bald azz coach is gonna be the new alpha dog in the pac 12...trust me, i hear exactly what you're saying...if you don't like cleaning my pool, you should get the **** out of here and go clean the pools at asu"

jeff goodman is now reporting the following tense arizona staff meeting from the bowels of mckale this morning:

sean: "what's going on with you ugly dumb azz clowns?...did you watch the mcdonalds game, allonzo trier jacked up 20 shots, what's up with that?"

joe: "coach, i think..."

sean: "shut the **** up, joe, don't talk unless i ask you to talk, ok?...you're the dumb azz who told me to jettison tyler dorsey and his little league dad for trier...if i wanted a guard to jack up a million lousy shots a game we could've kept td"

damon: "coach, what does jettison mean?"

sean: "shut the **** up, damon...you really are stupid, where did you go to college?"

silence in the room

sean: "look, all i ask is that you dumb azz bitches get me 3-4 basketball players a year that all they wanna to do is play basketball with a basketball on the basketball floor, is that asking for too much?...it's not like cal or stanford where you gotta find guys that can actually read and **** like that"

sean scarfs down the final chocolate glazed donut with fuchsia sprinkles from the double sized box & wipes his mouth with his red arizona polo shirt

sean: "if that bald azz guy at cal gets his program ahead of my program next season, you sorry broken down candy azz soft clowns are gonna be busing tables at the applebees on craycroft"

miller storms out of the room & the door slams closed

damon (shaking his head): "you got yours printed up?"

joe: "yeah, i'm a step ahead, mine will be ready at kinkos at 5:30 pm today"

sean miller needs a yoga practice#

jeff goodman is now reporting yet another tense conversation involving coach miller who apparently is not in a good place mentally or physically, not a good place at all:

allonzo trier: "hi coach, how are you?"

sean: "what the **** is wrong with you, fool?...i asked you to go to chicago and feed the big guys rabb and swanigan but what do you do?...you jack up 20 selfish ******* shots...who misses 14 shots and still insists on continuing to shoot?"

allonzo: "coach, i was..."

sean (starting to scream): "shut the **** up, allonzo...did you know that you had ZERO assists in the game?...couldn't you even get a single assist by accident, try passing the ball for a change...who the hell is gonna want to play with you?"

allonzo: "coach, let's be real here, ok?...you told me zeus is gonna return and that ashley is off to the nba, right?"

sean: "yeah"

allonzo: "didn't you also tell me that next season kaleb will start at the 5 with dusan rustic backing him up...you also told me that ryan anderson will start at the 4 with chance comanche backing him up"

sean: "so what, what's your point?"

allonzo: "coach, do you think ivan and caleb are stupid?...do you really think they want to be the 5th & 6th bigs options for the wildcats?"

sean (opening another beer can top in the background): "happy easter, allonzo"

allonzo (hanging up the phone): "yeah, right coach"

stressful times in tucson#
mikecohen
HoopDreams;842477717 said:

Who's the Third Man?
TedordIsGod?
mikecohen;842477770 said:

Who's the Third Man?

Diamond Stone, McDAA out of Milwaukee who recently committed to Maryland, folks thought he was gonna be a Badger.
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]ESPN: Anigwe is emerging as the top center: California recruit [COLOR="#0000CD"]Kristine Anigwe[/COLOR] made a strong case to be considered the best center in the nation. The 6-3 agile playmaker from Desert Vista (Phoenix) had nine points, six rebounds and four blocks in just 17 minutes. Anigwe, who competed in the Powerade Jam Fest dunk contest on Monday night, looks like a sure bet to make an impact at the next level.[/FONT][/SIZE]

93gobears
HoopDreams;842477717 said:

I love these guys. Dapper dressers in Xtra Longs.
beeasyed
93gobears;842477803 said:

I love these guys. Dapper dressers in Xtra Longs.

"these guys all look average in height and build....WAIT, what you mean they're 6'9?!?"
Shocky1
Shocky1;842452954 said:

gotta love the hearts of the young boy in the blue cal shirt in the center front row & the little girl in the white shirt in the 4th row from the top center advance signaling the game winning rainbow of dreams shot...they knew dwight was not alone when he released that arc de triomphe shot into the haas airspace, that mary was right behind his shoulders guiding him (as always)

http://pac-12.com/videos/recap-cal-mens-basketball-stuns-ucla-late-3-pointer

moment of love#
let it fly#

dwight, your graduating from an ivy league school with a 3.0 gpa & becoming a starter for this season's california golden bears says a lot about your many talents as a true renaissance man, my respect for you extends far beyond basketball

and yeah, both mary & dwight sr are pretty proud of you too

"my most memorable moment at cal was being a part of the three game winning shots in a row this year...i have never experienced such a huge rush like that in my life...it was truly special to celebrate with my teammates"

"my advice for the younger guys would be to just enjoy it and don't take anything for granted...these 4 years, in my case 5, fly by, so savor every minute of this incredible opportunity"

"i want to thank the fans and donors for the amazing support this year...you have all given me a tremendous amount of pride in representing cal"
-dwight tarwater

50 year friendships#
a season of love#
Shocky1
tyrone, i introduced myself & visited with your mom michelle & your younger sisters/brothers before the fresno state game at the save mart arena in the central valley...your family had made the short drive over from bakersfield & was very excited to see you play...you should have seen their exuberant smiles after you led your team to an exciting victory over the bulldogs

neice told me about the amazing influence you have upon the little ones, how you consistently call home & ask each of them if they are doing their homework and emphasizing to them the importance of getting it done in the classroom to ensure bright futures for them

t-wall, my love for you & the cal basketball program transcends far beyond wins & losses on the basketball floor, it is **** like that makes supporting you & your teammates special and truly magical for me, you are an amazing person...yeah, it was fun stormin' the court after your ice in the veins 3 point moneyball vs the university of spoiled children with .4th of a second left in the game (see the foto below of your poised deadly shooting form with the clearly good luck fuschia shoelaces & me getting ready to do the stormin' thing in my purple villebrequin linen dress shirt)

and now you are at the crossroads...are you gonna drop out of college & throw your name in the nba draft or will you return for your senior season & earn a cal degree?

with defenders smothering you all season you shot 42.5% on field goals & 31.8% on 3 pointers from behind the college line along with an undefended 60.6% on free throws...you also got abused & outplayed defensively by marginal nba prospects chasson randle & tj mcconnell...it is highly unlikely you would be drafted in the 1st round in this year's nba draft which ensures a guaranteed contract which means you would be a 2nd round draft choice or a free agent

the nba development league is a brutal biz, paying many of its players around $30k while they compete for maybe one open spot on the parent team roster...it's a lot of long bus rides & fiercely competing with guys that really don't want to share the ball because they know they need attention grabbing stats to make an impression upon the front office...there's absolutely nothing glamorous about the nba development league, ask richard solomon about it, it's a day to day highly stressful life with no safety net for those without a college degree

or you can return to cal & play with the potential diamonds are forever class (2015) with improved shooting spacing because of the elite talent...you can become more of a vocal leader at point guard & better impose your will upon your teammates that are looking to you for direction...and most importantly, you can serve as a tremendous role model to your younger sisters & brothers & finish your academic goals with a diploma from cal

you know at some point basketball is gonna be done with you, are you gonna be just another college dropout on the streets then trying to financially support your hard working mom & family?...or are you gonna be a graduate from the #1 public university in the world with a million career opportunities & an unlimited future?

marco harris once told me that men take care of their business & jennifer hunter told me you are exceptionally bright & a very conscientious student

t-wall, i get it, the lure of potentially quick $ to help your family is strong but how are you gonna accomplish that goal?...what is the best strategy both in the short & long run?...you know the answer in your heart, you gotta love it not hate it

mikecohen
Shocky1;842477903 said:

tyrone, i introduced myself & visited with your mom michelle & your younger sisters/brothers before the fresno state game at the save mart arena in the central valley...your family had made the short driver over from bakersfield & was very excited to see you play...you should have seen their exuberant smiles after you led your team to an exciting victory over the bulldogs

neice told me about the amazing influence you have upon the little ones, how you consistently call home & ask each of them if they are doing their homework and emphasizing to them the importance of getting it done in the classroom to ensure bright futures for them

t-wall, my love for you & the cal basketball program transcends far beyond wins & losses on the basketball floor, it is **** like that makes supporting you & your teammates special and truly magical for me, you are an amazing person...yeah, it was fun stormin' the court after your ice in the veins 3 point moneyball vs the university of spoiled children with .4th of a second left in the game (see the foto below of your poised deadly shooting form with the clearly good luck fuschia shoelaces & me getting ready to do the stormin' thing in my purple villebrequin linen dress shirt)

and now you are at the crossroads...are you gonna drop out of college & throw your name in the nba draft or will you return for your senior season & earn a cal degree?

with defenders smothering you all season you shot 42.5% on field goals & 31.8% on 3 pointers from behind the college line along with an undefended 60.6% on free throws...you also got abused & outplayed defensively by marginal nba prospects chasson randle & tj mcconnell...it is highly unlikely you would be drafted in the 1st round in this year's nba draft which ensures a guaranteed contract which means you would be a 2nd round draft choice or a free agent

the nba development league is a brutal biz, paying many of its players around $30k while they compete for maybe one open spot on the parent team roster...it's a lot of long bus rides & fiercely competing with guys that really don't want to share the ball because they know they need attention grabbing stats to make an impression upon the front office...there's absolutely nothing glamorous about the nba development league, ask richard solomon about it, it's a day to day highly stressful life with no safety net for those without a college degree

or you can return to cal & play with the potential diamonds are forever class (2015) with improved shooting spacing because of the elite talent...you can because more of a vocal leader at point guard & better impose your will upon your teammates that are looking to you for direction...and most importantly, you can serve as a tremendous role model to your younger sisters & brothers & finish your academic goals with a diploma from cal

you know at some point basketball is gonna be done with you, are you gonna be just another college dropout on the streets then trying to financially support your hard working mom & family?...or are you gonna be a graduate from the #1 public university in the world with a million career opportunities & an unlimited future?

marco harris once told me that men take care of their business & jennifer hunter told me you are exceptionally bright & a very conscientious student

t-wall, i get it, the lure of potentially quick $ to help your family is strong but how are you gonna accomplish that goal?...what is the best strategy both in the short & long run?...you know the answer in your heart, you gotta love it not hate it

I'm inspired to add the following: Tyrone is a VERY unusual player; and, as such, he could MAKE a place for himself on an NBA team because his unorthodox and creative moves could attract a lot of ink and fan love. Seen in this light, his overall financial picture, AS A BASKETBALL PLAYER, could be greatly enhanced by another year here; because, if he made as much progress between Junior and Senior as he did between Sophomore and Junior (and he COULD make even more - especially because, even without the stars Cuonzo is trying to get, the likelihood is that the offensive improvement of Bird, Matthews and Singer (and Chauca), and likely some from Rooks & Kingsley [although how much no one can guess], plus Miller and Domingo, would give Tyrone a lot more opportunities and lot less resistance - especially if he improves the fundamentals at least as much as he did the previous years), his draft status would, I believe, be pretty high - maybe into the first round.
Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

Thank you for reviewing in depth my strategic academic repositioning gameplan for the University of Nevada Las Vegas. Your sage suggestion that we consider not allowing escort agencies to come on campus and setting up information booths during the spring UNLV Career Job Fair is one I'm taking a hard look at acting upon during the upcoming school year.

Although I can't publicly agree with you for obvious reasons in my current professional capacity, I wholeheartedly embrace your often repeated and brilliantly insightful thesis that highly attractive females from academically mediocre schools seek out Cal, Stanford and Ivy League grads as future boyfriends and husbands.

Shocky, this leads me to my simple request: Would you please introduce Tyrone Wallace to my daughter Aurielle?

Would you please check with Mr. Wallace and Mr. Marco Harris and confirm back to me that Tyrone will be graduating from Cal during the 2015/2016 academic year? I do not want my only daughter hooking up with a "Dumb Azz" that hasn't actually graduated from Cal, college drop outs honestly have no future in today's highly competitive global economy. Gosh, it's awfully fun to speak like you, Shocky!

Please convey to Tyrone that Aurielle (pictured below) is a recent honor role graduate of UNLV in our well regarded Horse Track Racing Transportation major, that she is very cheerful and loves all animals. Tyrone likes bareback horse riding, right Shocky?

Best regards,

Dean Wormer
University of Nevada Las Vegas

Shocky1

if you see a cal guy there's usually a smokin' hot curvy brunette with good wheels not too far away

real talk#
Shocky1

congrats to the duke basketball program on winning the 2015 ncca national championship, a team of true student athletes

coach k runs a classy program & is well positioned for another deep run in 2016 with his scary deep frontcourt rotation even with jahlil okafor heading to the nba as a likely lottery pick

duke's 2016 bigs will include:
*****chase jeter, 6'10" 215 lbs mcdonalds all american, already penciled in as a starter
*****amile jefferson 6'9' 215 lbs scored 6.2 points per game & a fierce 5.8 boards per game in limited playing time this season, a star in the making
*****sean obi 6'9" 265 lbs rice transfer who redshirted this season, 11.4 points per game & a conference usa leading 9.3 rebounds as a freshman, an enforcer
*****marshall plumlee 7' 255 lbs former mcdonalds all american, it's a numbers game at duke but plumlee can play

and if big sauce decides to go to duke too, coach k will have one more potential weapon in his arsenal

own the boards#
HoopDreams

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black]http://ballislife.com/theyre-back-oakland-soldiers-show-out-in-first-tourney-jordan-ford-remy-martin-carlos-johnson-more/[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
HoopDreams

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]"My journey in life is just to be a leader
I just want to be a good role model, and also be myself

I know academics will get me somewhere in life

Going into college I think I want to get into some type of real estate
I think that's a way for me to lead people as well, because I can get people into certain situations, and help the people around me"[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/FONT]

First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.