cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,232,198 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
FeartheBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842501730 said:

hey feather, let me help you out here, when they indicate that simisola shittu is from burlington, ca, they are not talking about burlingame, california, ok?

the ca stands for canada

please tell me you are not an air traffic controller at sfo or a professor of geography at cal

whoops my mistatake. I saw Burlington CA assumed it was California and looked it up apparently there also is a a Burlington in Northern California (though i'm not exactly where) I just assumed that was where he was from.
Shocky1
FeartheBear;842501734 said:

whoops my mistatake. I saw Burlington CA assumed it was California and looked it up apparently there also is a a Burlington in Northern California (though i'm not exactly where) I just assumed that was where he was from.

no worries, fear, during my cal days me & the rogg machine, a fellow san francisco golf club caddie, made a road trip to cypress golf course...unfortunately it was the one near the airport & all them cemeteries in colma

now as a graduate of the #1 ranked public university in the world & one of the 13 guys (and the youngest and probably the most obnoxious too according to taylor) to have played the world top 100 golf courses i tee it up at cypress point golf club, a magical nor cal place that fills me with indescribable joy & childlike awe every single time in the deepest places in my heart, it is truly my palace just like haas pavilion on gameday

what's your palace?#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842473934 said:

i dunno, kinda looks like sean miller needs to quit eating them glazed donuts for breakfast

coach miller: "rondae, did you eat any of my maples bars during the last time out, if you did i will kick your azz"

rondae (being held back by the ref): "look pudgy boy, i didn't eat your heart attack grenades, do you think i wanna look like you someday?...i'm so out of here after this season"

dude with the purple shirt: "****, i hope nobody rats me out, i thought they were for jeff goodman and jason scheer"

played today at my summer club, forest highlands golf club in flagstaff, with someone who has sean miller on speed dial...he told me coach has been sent links to the "cal's monster class" & that he's read this thread (more than once)

coach, hope you are enjoying my indepth coverage of the arizona basketball program as much as my other readers including the current cal basketball players/coaches/staff, cal's targeted prospects, other pac 12 coaches & officials, the media including bill walton, cal family parents including jerry goff & a couple of dumb azz cal fans who think haas is their palace

tuscon is a dump#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal baseball with the walk off home run in the 14th inning in the College World Series![/SIZE]

Shocky1
the successfully targeted & recruited 2015 class is intended to forever change the trajectory of the cal basketball program, to compete for national championships with high character true student athletes at the #1 public university in the world...coach martin & the staff are not interested in dumb azzs...these guys are elite immediate impact blue chippers with academic ambition, they are all truly diamonds in ways that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball...basketball does not define these diamonds

*****stephen domingo, #35 ranked player in the 2013 class, is already a california golden bear

*****davon dillard, top 150 player in the 2015 class, is a commit to the california golden bears

*****leo nikolayevich tolstoy, a late emerging 5 star euro recruit with an actionable offer from the cal staff...leo has got a 4.38 gpa & is considered a strong cal fit in that he is considered the considered the greatest writer ever in russian literature by rivals & scout...his significant production is tempered by his preference for making non violent resistance statements & questioning authority during time outs...lacks lateral mobility & is not a strong on ball defender primairly because he is dead...loves berkeley & is considered a cal lean by 24/7...jeff goodman is tweeting that tolstoy thinks "tucson is a dump"

*****tyson jolly, a top 75 player in the 2015 class, now signed with the california golden bears

*****jaylen brown, #1/#2 ranked player in the 2015 class, now signed the california golden bears
[IMG]https://nbccollegebasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwi5ztbkmtm4 mjdjmwviyjg3ogjjytdmnwm3mzhmzgrm.jpeg" />[/IMG]

*****ivan rabb, #1 ranked (prior to a minor summertime injury) player in the 2015 class, now signed with the california golden bears

*****brandon mccartney aka lil b, a local berkeley product is known for runnin' his mouth & deadly curses...strong chemistry with jaylen brown but also a defensive liability as brandon chacuca has posted him up/abused him on the aau circuit in iso sets
[video=youtube;eU5PVFjsQG8][/video]

true california golden bears fans will be celebrating the magic of haas with their season tix(s) as them diamonds integrate with the hungry returning nucleus of guys...noted donuts expert sean miller said it best: "cal can win the national championship"

shine bright#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]Chapter 3 of the Elite vs Elite series
This time up: [COLOR="#0000CD"]Ivan Rabb[/COLOR] vs Ben Simmons
ESPN rated Ben Simmons as the #1 Player in the NCAA next year
That's not #1 player in HS (he was rated that too)
And there is a reason Ben Simmons is #1

But Ivan Rabb plays him even, and also displays advanced big man passing skills
Rabb matched Simmon's 22 points, and Rabb also grabbed a tough 7 rebounds

Both players are clearly ELITE[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;rfqMGRfKd9Q][/video]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842486540 said:

"as a mater dei grad, i'm proud i will be continuing our school's collegiate legacy of never playing more than one year at any one school...as long as i live, i seriously doubt i'm ever gonna meet a dude that can eat as many of them dunkin' donuts than coach miller...just look at him, all pudgy over there in the corner just chowing down them heart attack grenades...coach likes them variety boxes, he's multiple that way"

"look, let's be real here, arizona is an academically mediocre school, i know that...there's no point in working toward a degree, right?...do i look like i wanna be a shift supervisor at dirtbags and serve double cheeseburgers with super sized fries & a diet pepsi to jeff goodman when i'm 30?...no thanks, i'm out of here...tuscon is a dump"

"the timing of my late decision is intentional...sure i could've told you guys after the wisconsin game that the handrwriting is on the wall that coach miller is never gonna be able to coach up his wildcats to the final four regardless of the elite talent level, that's just not gonna happen...but i wanted to bang as many groupies on campus as possible and also get lots of free stuff while interviewing agents...it's kinda a shame that this late decision has caused the number one senior graduate transfer in the nation damion lee to pick louisville over arizona but that's not my problem anymore"

"i'm gonna deenroll from all of my classes but to be honest with you, i don't really know which classes i got...hmmm, think i had a communications class or something...anyways, reading books & **** like that isn't really important to the arizona basketball program...it's all about playing basketball on the basketball court with a basketball"

"adios"
-stanley johnson

bear down#

hours after his nba announcement, stanley johnson was involved in a significant car crash, this foto does not capture all the damage

at 6:37 pm there is a selfie foot of stan the man & his pal cayleb jones, an arizona wide receiver, clowning for their phones...apparently in tucson recklessly driving at high speeds jeopardizing the lives of working families & their children in their neighborhoods is a big ******* joke for the star arizona athletes

this is arizona basketball#

happy birthday, stanley johnson

you are a shining example of the core values of both mater dei high school & the university of arizona
Shocky1
Shocky1;842499866 said:

on a beautiful berkeley day with the sun shining off the bay last summer tami rabb made an unexpected visit to the cal basketball offices at haas

but guess what?

none of the men's coaches were in the office

ruh roh

so my favorite cal ambassador lindsay gottlieb visited with tami while frantic phone calls were made

cal staffer: "hi coach, the mother of the best high school player in the united states of america is looking for you and is sitting in your office right now"

coach martin (who moms sandra raised him never to swear): "fifteen minutes" (hangs up)

tami told coach martin & the coaches once they were assembled that it was her preference that her son stay home for college at the #1 public university in the world but that she would not impose her will on ivan, that the collegiate decision was 100% for him to make

she wanted her mature son to make the best possible choice for himself, to follow his dreams (and not her dream of keeping her boys tamarik & ivan together as long as possible)

and ivan rabb made a decision that extends far beyond basketball, a decision that speaks to the legacy he will build at bishop o'dowd & cal, the role model he will become for the youth of oakland

and yeah, ivan is gonna be a key contributor on coach martin's love train as the california golden bears according to noted donuts expert sean miller "can win the national championship"

let's do this

cal basketball history book#

"i guarantee i'll give back to my community in some type of way..."
-tami rabb's son
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]summer vacation!
ok, now get to work
we got big dreams[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;8EGWEUf9Xr8][/video]
Shocky1
Shocky1;842493683 said:

jaylen hands, a dynamic 6'2" 155 lbs point guard from chula vista & a top 20 player in the 2017 class, has been offered by the bears staff

"cal has done a great job of recruiting this year and that's something i'm looking at"
-jaylen hands

jaylen had been considered a ucla lean with arizona running a tight 2nd position but let's be real here, there's a new national powerhouse program in the united states with much stronger academics than both ucla & arizona that's located in the cosmopolitan and diverse san francisco/oakland bay area

jaylen hands would be a potential dynamic impact leader for cal's touch the sky class (2017) to assure the current upward recruiting trajectory of the california golden bears basketball program:

cal's monster class (2013)
cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
cal's touch the sky class (2017)

jaylen has got a busy summer schedule trying out for the team usa squad starting on may 28th & also playing for the compton magic aau team but still intends to unofficially visit berkeley with his dad ronnie who knows coach wyking jones from playground games growing up in inglewood back in the day

the bears staff will be most successful when all 5 coaches (coach martin, huf, tracy, wyking & nicodemus) build relationships with prospective recruits & their families...these 5 guys comprise arguably the most likable & hardest working collegiate basketball staff in the nation, a staff that will compete with anybody including coach cal for any recruit with academic ambition in the united states

some valuable recruiting lessons were learned (from my perspective) this year in chasing guys with overly involved dads/selfish position demands like tyler dorsey & bennie boatwright and guys who lack the necessary academic ambition to flourish at cal like brandon sampson (no ncca qualifying score) but obviously the diamonds are forever class (2015) has transformed the #1 public university in the world to an epic turning point on the basketball court that even pudgy noted donuts expert sean miller has conceded that cal could win the national championship this upcoming season

this **** is getting live

do you got your season tix(s) at haas?...why not?...man, you don't wanna be like that lupe fiasco

like jaylen hands, jalen hill is also trying out for the usa u16 team, is the recipient of an offer from coach martin & is a key priority target for cal's touch the sky class (2017)
]

jalen is a 6'9" 205 lbs mobile big from corona's centennial high school (which has recently built a pipeline with sonny dykes & the bears football team) & the compton magic aau team

hill's dad george (6'8") starred at kansas state back in the day & his son already has size 15 feet and is expected to grow to 6'10"+

like jaylen, jalen will also be an arizona & ucla recruiting battle for cal...in the old days those battles would be lost but right now the california golden bears are the most talked about & hottest team nationwide in college basketball

them 2017 bears are gonna touch the sky at the #1 ranked public university in the world

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1

former cal pole vaulter aliston stokke is competing for a spot on the us olympic team, she's off to the races

[video=youtube;3ANGZm0xPOA][/video]

kililng it#
Shocky1
Quote:

dickerson will not be making any official visits this weekend as this is a dead period for collegiate basketball recruiting (may 21-29)

the washington staff is trying to arrange a visit from noah & his mom for the following weekend (june 6-7)

dickerson intends to attend summer school at his selected college & will therefore likely decide by june 15th...cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) will be reporting to cal's summer bridge program which commences june 22nd in berkeley at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

shine bright#

noah dickerson & texas have parted ways with noah visiting his 2 finalists this week: seattle on wednesday & berkeley on saturday

while he is on the hot seat in washington after missing the ncca tournament 4 years in a row, a potential pac 12 cellar team in 2015 due to roster instability and lousy attendance turning home games into a ghost town, it is not expected that coach romar will be fired in the next 48 hours before dickerson's official visit

noah, while washington is not a school for dumb azzs like oregon & arizona, make no mistake that udub is an above average mediocre college for those on the west coast that aren't accepted at the world's #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university
elderbear
All true except the word "mediocre."
Shocky1
elderbear;842502661 said:

All true except the word "mediocre."

elder, it's all relative

compared to northwest academic trap houses like oregon, gonzaga & the medford truck stop evening management school, washington is a very good college

compared to cal, stanford & the ivy league universities, washington is a mediocre school
UrsaMajor
I have to disagree, here, Shocky. Even for an elitist like you, UW is ranked academically at #15 in the country (overall, not among publics). Yes, it's not Cal, but it's and excellent school; I know a lot of the faculty there, and they're excellent.
oskibear1988
Thanks for your input Ursa Major! UW is an excellent university. It is not Cal, but then again, few places are. Both of my kids go to UW. They had excellent grades out of high school and I get the benefit of instate tuition. Very few people get into Cal these days. In fact, I am not sure I would get into Cal if I applied today. Tuition for my kids in state at UW, 11K; out of state at Berkeley would cost 50K +. UW is an amazing school and like Cal opens doors to the future. The campus is gorgeous too. It is definitely is not mediocre.

Go Bears! Go Huskies!
petalumabear
UrsaMajor;842502686 said:

I have to disagree, here, Shocky. Even for an elitist like you, UW is ranked academically at #15 in the country (overall, not among publics). Yes, it's not Cal, but it's and excellent school; I know a lot of the faculty there, and they're excellent.

This..... ^^^
I understand all the arguments about Cal versus anybody not in the Ivy League and a couple of others but I find the denigrating tiring. Now I do have a son who is at Oregon (full disclosure) who could have attended UW where his grandmother (my mother) graduated but he chose Oregon. The shame of it all is he's a huge Cal fan (when not cheering on his Ducks these days) who would have thrown the acceptances to other universities in the round file had it not been damn near impossible to gain admittance to Cal.... He still goes to Cal games when in town and tracks how we do in recruiting etc.

I understand the whole rival business and root for Cal to beat them all but I also hold a lifelong love of UW and Seattle because of my mothers connection and I like Eugene and Oregon because of my sons connection there.... I realize that won't change anything shocky does or says but I certainly wish he'd find another way to express himself when it comes to other PXII universities (with the exception of the Arizona schools, stanfurd, fUCLA and USC).... :p
south bender
petalumabear;842502734 said:

This..... ^^^
I understand all the arguments about Cal versus anybody not in the Ivy League and a couple of others but I find the denigrating tiring. Now I do have a son who is at Oregon (full disclosure) who could have attended UW where his grandmother (my mother) graduated but he chose Oregon. The shame of it all is he's a huge Cal fan (when not cheering on his Ducks these days) who would have thrown the acceptances to other universities in the round file had it not been damn near impossible to gain admittance to Cal.... He still goes to Cal games when in town and tracks how we do in recruiting etc.

I understand the whole rival business and root for Cal to beat them all but I also hold a lifelong love of UW and Seattle because of my mothers connection and I like Eugene and Oregon because of my sons connection there.... I realize that won't change anything shocky does or says but I certainly wish he'd find another way to express himself when it comes to other PXII universities (with the exception of the Arizona schools, stanfurd, fUCLA and USC).... :p

Shocky justifies his ludicrous and demeaning posts by believing he plays a critical role in the recruiting process. He thinks that his impersonation of the lowest-common-denominator version of an unsophisticated 16 -18 year old boy really rivets our targeted recruits and helps sell them on becoming Bears.

At the same time, these players we are wooing he claims to be an elite group, wise beyond their years.

It's all very logical.
petalumabear
south bender;842502746 said:

Shocky justifies his ludicrous and demeaning posts by believing he plays a critical role in the recruiting process. He thinks that his impersonation of the lowest-common-denominator version of an unsophisticated 16 -18 year old boy really rivets our targeted recruits and helps sell them on becoming Bears.

At the same time, these players we are wooing he claims to be an elite group, wise beyond their years.

It's all very logical.

Yeah SB, its a bit of a mind bender at times. I've discussed my situation with him and especially as it pertains to Oregon and it hasn't changed his approach one bit. Not that I feel I'm more important than he is or anyone else here but just because I find it kind of insulting and low brow for Cal. I think he can continue quite a bit of his schtick without it being so insulting. For the record, I find Dana Altman's continued employment rather perplexing although I think he's a hell of a coach. I am surprised that he went the grad school transfer route again but sometimes you have to do the best you can to fill spots in order to compete. I would venture a guess that he is more selective than in the past but I have nothing to prove me right and Shocky wrong.

What's important to me is my family and my friends and our love of all things Cal... we all want better outcomes for our teams and hoops seems to be leading the way so I'm going to enjoy the ride..

Go Bears!!
south bender
petalumabear;842502756 said:

Yeah SB, its a bit of a mind bender at times. I've discussed my situation with him and especially as it pertains to Oregon and it hasn't changed his approach one bit. Not that I feel I'm more important than he is or anyone else here but just because I find it kind of insulting and low brow for Cal. I think he can continue quite a bit of his schtick without it being so insulting. For the record, I find Dana Altman's continued employment rather perplexing although I think he's a hell of a coach. I am surprised that he went the grad school transfer route again but sometimes you have to do the best you can to fill spots in order to compete. I would venture a guess that he is more selective than in the past but I have nothing to prove me right and Shocky wrong.

What's important to me is my family and my friends and our love of all things Cal... we all want better outcomes for our teams and hoops seems to be leading the way so I'm going to enjoy the ride..

Go Bears!!

Regarding Altman, OK, he is not a saint.

Apparently Shocky is a man without sin, who loves nothing better than throwing stones at us imperfect mortals. I have been hit by a few...
Shocky1
south bender;842502783 said:

Regarding Altman, OK, he is not a saint.

Apparently Shocky is a man without sin, who loves nothing better than throwing stones at us imperfect mortals. I have been hit by a few...

the only sin with respects to cal basketball is watching them bears on tv rather than creating energy & celebrating in person the magic of haas pavilion

sb, in that sense, you are a saint in my book
dal9
UrsaMajor;842502686 said:

I have to disagree, here, Shocky. Even for an elitist like you, UW is ranked academically at #15 in the country (overall, not among publics).

sure you don't mean Wash U St Louis?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Noah Dickerson will be visiting Cal this weekend
(plays a long side Simmons who gets most of the headlines, but Noah has a strong, nice post game, active, and a good passer...[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;94Z1fWtWxAY][/video]
south bender
Shocky1;842502785 said:

the only sin with respects to cal basketball is watching them bears on tv rather than creating energy & celebrating in person the magic of haas pavilion

sb, in that sense, you are a saint in my book

If I recall, you sneered at me more than once, particularly for having committed the sin of not having been a Cal student and graduate... Or maybe it was more you sneered at my Cal credentials so as to dismiss whatever I had written with which you differed.

That said, Shocky, we are one on the matter of the magic of Haas. Every time I walk in prior to a Bears game, I am reminded of falling in love with the game on a snowy, wintry dark night when for the first time I entered a brightly lit, warm gym with a beautiful, shiny maple floor, the whole place pulsating with the energy of the teams warming up for the game, the cheerleaders dancing, the band playing. How could a young sprite not love it? How could anyone, for that matter?

I can hardly wait for the special year that is beckoning us!
Shocky1
south bender;842502815 said:

If I recall, you sneered at me more than once, particularly for having committed the sin of not having been a Cal student and graduate... Or maybe it was more you sneered at my Cal credentials so as to dismiss whatever I had written with which you differed.

That said, Shocky, we are one on the matter of the magic of Haas. Every time I walk in prior to a Bears game, I am reminded of falling in love with the game on a snowy, wintry dark night when for the first time I entered a brightly lit, warm gym with a beautiful, shiny maple floor, the whole place pulsating with the energy of the teams warming up for the game, the cheerleaders dancing, the band playing. How could a young sprite not love it? How could anyone, for that matter?

I can hardly wait for the special year that is beckoning us!

sb, i would like to sincerely apologize to you & anybody else if i've ever given you the impression that cal basketball is some kinda elitist event exclusively for cal grads

trust me, that's never been my intent

my vision for the future of cal basketball is that sold out games at haas pavilion are a diverse public gathering of all ages, both young & old, that include the vast socioeconomic spectrum of energized bears fans from all backgrounds (including educational) that come together with purpose to celebrate our high character student athletes that relentlessly grind both on & off the court at the #1 public (that means everybody) university in the world

thank you for sharing your personal experience re: the magic of haas, that's beautiful...i too can barely wait for the grand opening of the century at haas pavilion on friday night, november 13th, 2015...it will be an epic night for sure, one that hopefully as many as people as possible will experience in berkeley, california

my insightful/perceptive/annoying high school daughter shay always asks me as we enter haas, "dad, why do you always look like you are going to start crying?"

shut up, shay (the mist in my eyes is the bay area fog, don't be a dumb azz)

the magic of haas#
Shocky1
when inquiring if the players & coaches are gonna be taking a short break this summer to regenerate/clear the head/get away from it all, i was immediately told, "no, that's not going to happen, we're competing for championships, we already have guys back on campus working out right now"

gotta love key cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) target jordan ford's recent comment on his birthday: "for everyone who took today off, thanks!...woke up today with another great opportunity to be better than yesterday"

before the dawn (pitch dark universe)#
going4roses
anyone have photos of how the HAAS renovation is going ? are things on schedule ?
NVBear78
going4roses;842502869 said:

anyone have photos of how the HAAS renovation is going ? are things on schedule ?

Great question!
LOUMFSG2
going4roses;842502869 said:

I saw this on twitter today:

https://twitter.com/CalMensBBall/status/605774396871999488/photo/1
OdontoBear66
oskibear1988;842502695 said:

Thanks for your input Ursa Major! UW is an excellent university. It is not Cal, but then again, few places are. Both of my kids go to UW. They had excellent grades out of high school and I get the benefit of instate tuition. Very few people get into Cal these days. In fact, I am not sure I would get into Cal if I applied today. Tuition for my kids in state at UW, 11K; out of state at Berkeley would cost 50K +. UW is an amazing school and like Cal opens doors to the future. The campus is gorgeous too. It is definitely is not mediocre.

Go Bears! Go Huskies!

+1, as much as I dislike the Fuskies
Shocky1
"after careful consideration and discussions with coach romar, i have decided that it is in my best interests to transfer from the university of washington...while i have enjoyed my time in the dawg pound, with the absolute upheaval surrounding the washington basketball program at this time, now is the time to transfer effective immediately...i would also like to take this opportunity to set the record straight that lindsay brauner's recent tweets that i'm gonna be a guard dog at robert upshaw's trap house are completely baseless and factually inaccurate"

-the washington husky

the washington husky is the 8th member of the program to leave the program:

**mike anderson (out of eligibility)
**shawn kemp jr (out of eligibility)
**jernard jarreau (tulane)
**darin johnson (cal state earthquake)
**gilles dierickx (seattle pacific)
**nigel williams-goss (gonzaga)
**robert upshaw (nba and/or prison)

this is washington basketball#

"after meeting with coach romar it has become abundantly clear that he's heading in an entirely new direction and therefore we will no longer be cheering for the washington huskys at future basketball games"

-washington huskys cheerleaders & dance team

what up, noah?#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842499490 said:

k(rooks), christian, stephen, brenden, brandon, nick, ivan & shocky are all mutts

hopa hopa#

brenden glapion told the fashionista prez of his fan club at the team banquet that he's "part japanese, part black"
stu
Shocky1;842503219 said:

brenden glapion told the fashionista prez of his fan club at the team banquet that he's "part japanese, part black"

So is Ariana Miyamoto, Miss Japan.

Shocky1
Shocky1;842478758 said:

marvin bagley iii, a 6'10" phenom from corona del sol high school (tempe) is from gilbert (an upper middle class suburb of phx) is ranked as the #1 player in the 2018 class

my yoga classmate buddy padraig o'brien (a highly respected basketball trainer that has worked with 5 lottery picks & kingsley okoroh along with currently bagley) told me that marvin is an excellent student in the classroom with a strong academic focus & that his parents (dad is the head coach of the phoenix phamily 2018 youth basketball team) are very strict (and highly religious) & won't let their son's recruitment turn into a circus

so i asked padraig this week how good is marvin, a freshman this year in high school, compared to the pac 12's best players

padraig smiled & told me that bagley would've won the pac 12 mvp award this year...by a large margin

rust never sleeps#

marvin did not compete for a spot on the usa team tryouts in colorado spring last weekend in order to take a family unofficial visit to duke

let's be real here, bagley is arguably the best returning (2016-2018 classes) high school player in the nation & by the time he's ready to make a college (or longshot china which is already offering millions for a year) decision in 2 years the california golden bears could possibly be at the pinnacle of college basketball by that time along with duke

cal would be a very attractive option for the bagley family because of their emphasis upon academic ambition/achievement (a criteria which could derail the recruitments by mediocre academic schools like kentucky & arizona), their strong religious beliefs which matches up with the values shared by coach martin & the staff, and their interest in diversity (like much of arizona, there are virtually no black kids at corona del sol) which would be fulfilled in the san francisco bay area

it all starts with a phone call...yeah, a still unnamed 2018 cal class of marvin bagley, jordan brown & elijah hardy is the vision in berkeley

let's do this#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842491892 said:

trust me, the staff knows about 2018 phenom jordan brown...both theo robertson & travis decuire were telling me about a blue chip middle schooler from near sacramento a year ago

6'9" 180 lbs phenom jordan brown of woodcreek high school in roseville is blowing up in the eyes of the national recruiting scouts/analysts today at the team usa camp in colorado springs

coach martin & the bears staff are already monitoring the future top 5 player in the 2018 class

nor cal, baby

congrats to jordan brown on being named to the 12 player under 16 usa team that will compete in bahia blanca, argentina june 10-14th

jb es muy bueno en el partido de basketball y las chicas de argentina son mucho caliente
First Page Last Page
Page 198 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.