cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,262,704 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842488258 said:

jaylen, among your finalists who is your favorite s&c coach?...who is best going to help you develop your mind, body & skills for the nba?

real talk: you're gonna spend more time with your s&c coach than the head coach

cal family#

the secret adventures of jaylen brown: this has never been reported anywhere but jaylen brown initiated a conference call with coach nicodemus & the cal staff re: the bears s&c program prior to the cal basketball banquet & just days before his public commitment announcement

this was the deal maker, the final piece of the puzzle in the recruitment of the reticent mr brown

but are you gonna be loudly roaring in person for mr brown & his teammates at haas pavilion for the upcoming epic season starting the nite of november 13th, do you got your season tix(s)?...every dad who loves the bears should be at haas with their family & friends, the energy & home court advantage we help create is gonna be the difference, let's do this

Shocky1
some of you have been born with dads who have never really been in the picture, that's not your fault, that's just the way it is

but many of you also have been blessed with amazingly loving people such as your mom, grandparents, other family members & mentors/coaches that have successfully filled that positive male role in your life...have you spoken to them today & thanked them from the bottom of your heart for their "fatherly" influences in your life?
[video=youtube;DkKXF4hwFec][/video]

just as importantly, what kind of man are you gonna be in the future when you become a dad someday?...are you gonna instill your children with academic ambition/intellectual curiosity & with encouragement to pursue their unique dreams with your full emotional support & love?...that's not gonna be just the way it is, that's gonna be your choice

father's day#
Shocky1
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) are gonna arrive in berkeley the next couple of days for summer bridge which begins wednesday june 24th

the summer of your life#
Shocky1
attended this weekend the 1st same sex wedding ever held at my summer country club in flagstaff for my buddy steely's daughter ally

yeah, i kissed both young ladies on the cheek (but not that cheek)

progress#
south bender
Shocky1;842508826 said:

attended this weekend the 1st same sex wedding ever held at my summer country club in flagstaff for my buddy steely's daughter ally

yeah, i kissed both young ladies on the cheek (but not that cheek)

progress#

Ah, the relevance!
Shocky1
south bender;842508830 said:

Ah, the relevance!

thank you
NYCGOBEARS
Dana Altman is still a criminal.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842351965 said:

dana altman to cameron oliver (with subtitles):

"hey cameron, glad you could make it up here on your official visit...good to see you" (wtf did you bring your dad along?...i was hoping you would come alone, maybe fire up a few blunts with our football team, chill a bit and maybe commit this weekend)

"great to see you too mr oliver" (why don't you get lost and let me spend some time with your boy alone...i could really use a white russian)

"there's no doubt you will start for us next season" (unless i can get another dumb azz 5th year senior to transfer to this crappy town...better call my agent after these guys leave, i gotta go somewhere warmer)

"cameron, there are a lot of benefits of playing for the ducks" (like those shoes, just don't be stoopid about it when you sell them like artis...man, i need a drink about now)

"i make it a point to support my players both on and off the court" (when wake forest's 6'10" 260 lbs tony woods beat the crap out of his live in girlfriend causing her spinal damage, i was the first head coach to tell him i had a spot on my roster)

"we are very selective regarding the type of players we recruit" (hey, i asked tony, are you gonna beatdown any more dumb bitches if they **** you off and he said no...there you go)

"while our 90+% admittance rate and junior college level academics haven't been understandably respected in the past, oregon is making great strides on a go forward basis" (oregon just passed the el paso school of bartending in the national college rankings)

"several of our former players have moved into management at their companies" (our last guy is now the night shift supervisor at a truck stop in medford & is gonna marry a lot lizard)

"cameron, to be honest with you, i'm not sure cal is the right fit for you" (i think you are too stoopid to graduate from berkeley)

"eugene is a special place" (if you are a goddamn eskimo, my balls are literally freezing...better call my agent, maybe florida state will open up...i could really use a jack & seven and a xanax)

"please feel free to call me directly if you have any other questions" (and leave your dumb azz dad out of this, this is between you and me...all of these academic and school crap questions are really starting to **** me off...you are a basketball player, knock if off...just one quick cocktail, that's all i ask, is that asking for too much?)

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

one time oregon state commit cameron oliver will not be enrolling in college in corvallis

cameron is a talented bb player from grant hs & by all accounts also a good person but he never put the necessary time into his academics...texting your bros all nite & making twitter posts ain't gonna get your homework done

kidz, real talk, if you wanna play d1 basketball particularly at cal, you gotta make your grades & classwork as much of a priority as your work on the court

don't be a dumb azz#

former cal recruit cameron oliver (gregg gottlieb actively recruited him & malik pope until it became clearly evident that both guys lacked academic ambition) has made a commitment to the nevada wolf pack
Shocky1
the cal staff is actively targeting with an actionable offer ira lee a 6'8"+ 205 lbs power forward from sierra canyon (chatsworth), a top 20 player in the 2017 class

lee missed his sophomore season after undergoing shoulder surgery but is "95%" of the way back now...dude is very physical down low & is currently playing for the oakland soldiers

this is likely gonna be yet another cal, arizona & ucla recruiting battle with ira planning to unofficially visit with his family both berkeley (65% today) & tucson (109% today) this july

ira is a strong student (duke & stanford have also show interest) which is gonna hurt an academically mediocre school like arizona...his decision will focus upon "coaching style, atmosphere and education"

"i like the way they play...coach martin said he'll get me to the next level...i like the way they do things up there...they are trying to build up and win a championship"
-ira lee

lee has already accompanied his sierra canyon teammates to berkeley for one state championship

yeah, ira would an ideal cal fit to replace ivan rabb in 2017 & help them bears touch the sky

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including southern california)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Former Cal player, and current USA Team star, [COLOR="#0000CD"]Alex Morgan[/COLOR] helped her team defeat Columbia by scoring a late goal to advance in the World Cup
[/SIZE]
Shocky1
Shocky1;842438360 said:

one of the limiting factors to last season's california golden bears was the lack of a true leader, an alpha male...the 3 seniors were all more inwardly focused than team focused, they didn't even bother to attend the year end team banquet with their teammates

this year's team is also searching for an alpha male

there is only so much that an alpha male like coach martin can do from the bench, a leader has gotta emerge from the floor...both tyrone wallace & david kravish are lead by example kind of guys, the bears need somebody way more vocal than that

the guy that has always got something to say, the guy most like me in a lot of ways, is jordan mathews...dude has gotta rally his teammates, to impose his fierce will on the game, to boldy with a swagger not accept defeat, to be mentally tougher than the sorry azz clowns in the other uniforms

check out this exclusive cal's monster class video coverage of bears alpha male jordan mathews (#13) playing football...that's what i'm talking about

jordan mathews needs to emerge as an alpha male now

the time is now#

happy 21st birthday to jordan mathews, un hombre en fuego

cal's monster class (2013)#
Shocky1
msf (a cal grad in 2011) got a message for them bears

https://instagr.am/p/4QbfwYOVxi

cal family#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=3]one of my fav players
dude was unstoppable in the low block
but what I remember as much is his leadership
and Markuri+Jorge made up one of the toughest teams in Cal history
Coach Martin would have absolutely loved having those two warriors on his team[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842509096 said:

msf (a cal grad in 2011) got a message for them bears

https://instagr.am/p/4QbfwYOVxi

cal family#
bearsandgiants
Boy, he sure did stay in shape. Good man.
Shocky1
bearsandgiants;842509108 said:

Boy, he sure did stay in shape. Good man.

100% agreed

markhuri fiercely battled crazy odds: weight battles of epic proportions, playing at a height disadvantage (6'7" in the pac 12) in the post & a junior college academic background

and emerged victorious playing for a pac 12 championship cal team & a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

jay john deserves a loud shout out for recruiting msf to berkeley

Shocky1

team: ucla bruins

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 5th place

coach: steve "rapist enabler" alford

what you need to know about alford: did you know that he is a "rapist enabler?"

check out the orange county register article: "alford's past paints blurry character portrait"
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/alford-535065-indiana-basketball.html

if steve alford has not protected his star basketball player after he raped the 1st student, then the 2nd victim most likely would have been spared this violent crime

if alford had been a basketball coach at an iowa middle school rather than the head coach at the university of iowa, then he would be in a prison today for his documented role in enabling/facilitating a convicted rapist to escape justice all in the name of his winning a few more basketball games

alford then waited a decade to make an insince apology as mandated by the ucla athletic director during april of 2013:

"at that time i instinctively and mistakenly came to (pierece's) defense before knowing all the facts...i wanted to believe he was innocent and in response to a media question i publicly proclaimed his innocence before the legal system had run its course"

"that was inappropriate, insensitive and hurtful especially for the young female victim and i apologize for that"

"i have learned and grown from that experience and now understand that such proclamations can contribute to an atmosphere in which similar crimes go unreported and victims are not taken seriously"

why did alford wait over a decade to apologize?

does alford truly feel any responsibility for the 2nd rape victim because of his actions?

steve alford=dana altman=joe paterno

what up in westwood?: the bruins lose stabilizing team leader normal powell (16.4 ppg & 4.7 rpg) & inefficiently underutilized future nba 1st rounder kevon looney (11.6 ppg & to be sorely missed 9.2 rpg)...bryce "whose your daddy" alford (15.4 ppg), tony parker (11.5 ppg & 6.7 rpg) & isaac hamilton (10.6 ppg) were inconsistent last season & will be joined by blue chippers prince ali & aaron holiday & former cal recruit thomas welsh...team chemistry & ball movement along with defensive toughness could be real issues this upcoming season

what this means for the bears: cal is in numerous recruiting battles with ucla for key 2017 prospects but will steve alford still be the coach in westwood given the unrealistic expectations of the ucla donor base?

this is ucla basketball#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][FONT=Century Gothic]for the love of the game[/FONT][/SIZE]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842377902 said:

cal basketball practice#

clarification: i've been asked quite a few questions re: my recent visit to cuba as the united states government restricts its citizens from travelling there (there are no commercial flights from the usa to cuba) because of the castro regime...tommy & i chartered a plane from cap cana to havana and were welcomed by the cuban government because of our "humanitarian intent" (we brought with us a significant cache of baseball equipment, bats, balls & gloves)...it is very important to have a local guide as there is no united states embassy or consulate in havana, you are truly on your own

the spirit of havana lives on long after the music has faded away

new era of international relations#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842423698 said:

ben kone, a 6'8" 240 lbs 2016 mitty & oakland soldier, unofficially visited with the cal basketball staff this summer in berkeley

kone played at salesian as a freshman (recalls being dunked on by jabari daily in practice) & last season at mitty accumulated 12 ppg, 12 rpg, a fluid 5.5 apg, 3 blocks & 2 steals per game

ben has transformed his body & impressed the cal coaches with a 26 pt explosion at the pump n' run in anaheim this july

the former skiboarder needs to continue to work on his fitness, ball handling & shots off the dribble...kone is already a ferocious rebounder at the 4, an actively engaged defender with a high motor & an excellent ft shooter (highly unusual for a young big)...in many ways, he is like a young leon powe

ben & his mom kristy are very close which would make the opportunity to continue playing locally at the #1 public university in the world with ringleader oscar frayer & other soldiers a highly attractive option

cal family#
salute#

the cal coaching staff has made an offer to ben kone, his 1st pac 12 offer

kone now has offers from cal, san diego state, new mexico & new mexico state

"anything in life that's worth doing, is worth over doing...moderation is for cowards#lets hoop"
-ben kone

"big thanks to coach martin and the entire cal coaching staff for the calls tonight...we appreciate the offer!"
-kristy kone

jon harris is gonna be frequently making the short drive to san jose to further build relationships with ben & kristy kone, coach do you need any directions?

this is an old school song but still relevant today..."fame and fortune is a magnet it can pull you far away from home and all the stars that never were are parking cars and pumping gas"...not a problem if you gotta a degree from the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san jose)

check out the final 20 seconds of this video for a wonderfully insightful interview with ben kone (not to be confused with kanye) after he scored 17 points in mitty's 61-42 victory vs st francis
[video=youtube;JbYeJ9eEY0o][/video]

did he really attribute the win to "the line of energy transfer" at the 2 minute/29 second mark?

ben is 1000% an ideal cal fit with his enlightened view of life...dude is in touch with his inner feelings & the larger universe, he's clearly a product of great parenting...i feel his positive energy & confidence, the importance of the cerebral vortex is undeniable

i dunno but ben kone might be one of them alpha males that the cal basketball program gotta get for team chemistry

namastae#

ben's 3 collegiate leaders are cal, san diego state & oregon state (recent unofficial visit to corvallis with gregg gottlieb & wayne tinkle)

"i want to commit earlier in my senior year so i can locked in"
-ben kone

kone averaged 20.2 ppg, 11.5 rpg, 2.3 apg & 1.2 blocks per game while shooting a lethal 58% for mitty last season

i dunno maybe if chocolate lavender (kone is also a mutt) becomes a california golden bear, then maybe ben, steve kerr & me can carpool to yoga together in berkeley & share philosophical views re: the cosmic universe afterwards at whole foods

let's do this#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842480527 said:

taylor & i power walked from the nines thru chinatown & past a crowd of 100+ non yoga practicing chunkys waiting outside of voodoo doughnuts & then across the steel bridge over the willamette river to the moda center & back again after the 2015 nike hoop summit...them doughnuts sure looked tasty but if kameron rooks can core out, we can too

it should be noted that the game was played with international rules, 2 of the refs spoke to each other in a an eastern bloc language, with very few fouls & pushing on every sequence...also the game was impacted by selfish guard play that dominated the ball

taylor & i sat on the floor behind the basket & yelled at ivan during warm ups "hey ivan, let's do this" (me) & "go to the bears, ivan" (taylor) and he glanced over with a surprised look ("what are they doing here?) and smiled with a quick nod

we also yelled at jaylen brown, he responded with what could be best described as a laughing smirk

players notes:

ivan rabb: not many touches, competed underneath the basket for rebounds & blocked thon maker a couple of times...started the game with a leg brace & then left the game for good after a vicious poke in the eyes

jaylen brown: what an athlete, the best defender in the game with numerous disruptions of passes...offensively drained shots from all over the court ala patrick christopher during warm ups...nba body with a physical & graceful style of play...like ivan, very unselfish in sharing the ball

alonzo trier: followed up his 6-20 shooting at the mcdonalds game with 4-14 shooting at the nike summit...the arizona commit lacks court vision & jacks up the ball without even looking for his teammates, he's gonna shoot the wildcats out of games next season in tucson...life with sean miller is gonna be a rude awakening for trier

luke kennard: the best facilitator on the usa team, the duke commit is an absolute pure shooter with a mature shot selection (9-18 fgs) & much quicker defensively than anticipated

caleb swanigan: plays very physically but still needs major s&c conditioning...his low release point shooting form along with limited hops resulted in several of his shots being blocked by the uber high flying bigs on the world team before he was eventually benched

jamal murray: impressive guard from canada with a relentless basket attacking mode scored a game high 30 points...usa guards most notably allonzo trier played fundamentally weak azz d (reaching with arms, not moving feet) in ineffectively trying to guard murray...the canadian guard from ontario is looking to potentially reclassify from 2016 to 2015 and a nike sr employee told me his dad is leaning towards criminal dana altman's oregon ducks

ben simmons: most well rounded player in the game with 13 points, 8 rebound & 8 assists

skal labissiere: the guy nba scouts like the most from the 2015 class, skal scored 21 points along with 8 boards...the kentucky donor we sat by told me that coach cal told him that marcus lee is gonna return to lexington again next season, gotta have them practice players & that skal may not be cleared by the ncaa

brenden glapion: much to taylor's chagrin, the pride of washington high school dnp...sorry sweetie

jamal murray to kentucky, coach cal is the man

and criminal dana altman's continued efforts to take shortcuts in life, to game the system, to circumvent the ncca is a failure

altman 1st identified the canadian uber talented scoring guard in 2014 which resulted in jamal murray as a junior (mcdonalds does not allow juniors to be selected to their all american game) receiving a "special invitation" to the 2014 nike hoop summit

so jamal murray & his family unofficially visited altman & the eugene campus as part of their all expenses paid 2014 nike hoop summit in portland

then in 2015 they did the same **** again

basically 2 all expenses paid 1st class visits to the oregon campus as part of an allegedly neutral all star game...for those of you that are reading comprehension challenged, jamal is clearly clarifying in the foto below how many free trips he got to altman's trap house

make no mistake about it, dana altman is a criminal
Shocky1
Shocky1;842490056 said:

ashley is under 24 hour psychiatric observation & care

"what the **** are them cal's diamonds are forever class?...that shocky is kinda cute in a yoga boy sort of way but is a total dumb azz"

meltdown#

no worries, ashley is doing much better now that true student athlete jamal murray is gonna be attending college in lexington starting this fall thru march of 2016

that coach cal is the king, nobody is better at developing talent that doesn't need to be developed than coach cal

cal's monster class#
Shocky1

team: utah utes

shockster 2015/2016 pac prediction: 4th place

coach: larry "special k" krystkowiak

what you need to know about krystkowiak: when coach krystkowiak arrived in freezing azz salt lake city the utes were 6-25 in 2011...special k turned around the program by running off all the guys who didn't wanna go to class every day...the 2013 21-11 utah team had 5 guys on the pac 12 all academic team, the most for any team in the pac 12

special k gets it, men take care of their business...discipline starts in the classroom and the s&c program creating a solid foundation for success on the basketball court...sure, utah is an academically mediocre school (kinda more challenging than santa monica community college) but it's very clear that krystkowiak expects his student athletes to work towards earning a diploma

what up in salt lake city?: replacing team leader delon wright (14.5 ppg, 5.1 apg & 4.9 rpg with an insane 50.9 fg% isn't gonna happen...watching the utes from the 1st row behind the cal bench at the huntsman center it was very clear that he was the catalyst/emotional leader for his team, wright facilitated the offensive run & he set the tone for the utes suffocating d intensity

but almost everyone else returns including brandon taylor (10.6 ppg & 3.6 apg), jordan loveridge (10.0 ppg & 3.9 apg) & the best returning big in the pac 12 austrian & former silent commit jakob poeltl (9.1 ppg & 6.8 rpg) with a deep bench & a talented incoming freshmen class

what this means for the bears: there are 4 pac 12 teams that could be ranked in the top 20 nationally next season, the road trip to salt lake city & boulder is gonna be very challenging for the bears...jonah mathews is considering utah, usc (took an unofficial visit to south central a week ago) & gonzaga but let's be real here, does anybody really wanna live in freezing azz salt lake city for 4 years, one of the least diverse cities in the united states?

Shocky1
a couple of days ago oregon basketball player elgin cook tweeted a welcome to the "newest commit" jamal murray

that didn't happen

just like cook studying in high school never happened either

so he attended northwest florida state junior college before criminal dana altman lured cook to eugene with promises that as long as he could play basketball with a basketball on the basketball court everything would be fine, there are zero academic standards with altman

oregon is a corporate supported basketball program that is loosely associated with a below mediocre school with zero academic integrity & a 95% acceptance rate

http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

just do it#
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842509674 said:

a couple of days ago oregon basketball player elgin cook tweeted a welcome to the "newest commit" jamal murray

that didn't happen

just like cook studying in high school never happened either

so he attended northwest florida state junior college before criminal dana altman lured cook to eugene with promises that as long as he could play basketball with a basketball on the basketball court everything would be fine, there are zero academic standards with altman

oregon is a corporate supported basketball program that is loosely associated with a below mediocre school with zero academic integrity & a 95% acceptance rate

http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

just do it#

What happens to the 5% who don't get in?? Do they apply to Arkansas where the acceptance rate is 99%?
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842509689 said:

What happens to the 5% who don't get in?? Do they apply to Arkansas where the acceptance rate is 99%?

i dunno maybe their probation officer won't let them leave their designated area for eugene?
Shocky1
let's be real here, elgin cook got into oregon with a sub 2.0 gpa in the milwaukee public schools

nobody is being denied acceptance into that school, it's kinda like applying to sam's club for membership

sorry ashley
Mr. Frumble
Shocky1;842509576 said:

altman 1st identified the canadian uber talented scoring guard in 2014 which resulted in jamal murray as a junior (mcdonalds does not allow juniors to be selected to their all american game) receiving a "special invitation" to the 2014 nike hoop summit

How rare are these "special invitations"? K-A Towns played the Nike Hoops Summit as a junior in 2013, and Andrew Wiggins played as a junior in 2012.
thekuma
Are any of our guys going to be camp counselors at the Nike Skills Academy in Santa Monica this weekend?
Shocky1
mike montgomery & the cal staff originally signed sami "where's waldo" eleraky, a developing 5 from denmark...eleraky (a good student) could not enroll at cal because of academic admission requirements related to being an international student...so sami went to barton community college in cold azz kansas (he did not enjoy the winter weather or the non diverse community, eleraky is of a mixed heritage family including egyptian blood), did not play ball there but completed almost 15 units & then returned to denmark

eleraky then returned to the united states to play for the winningiest coach in the history of college basketball (87% winning record), former bears walk on justin labagh at city college of san francisco...while at ccsf sami took full loads including summer school & also on line classes in order to complete the 2 year degree

gregg gottlieb ran point on eleraky's recruitment & watched several of his games...i also caught a game at ccsf & wrote a post re: his skills & upside...after mike watched sami in a league game late in the season the decision was made to head in a different direction for a 2014 big & eleraky ended up signing with the university of pacific

john montgomery completed an extensive international player search & identified jakof poeltl of austria, a very strong student with advanced offensive skills for a big...gottlieb then got involved & also built strong relationships with the poeltl family

because of the distance, jakop poeltl & his family made the decision to visit cal, arizona & utah during a week plus tour of american colleges

sean miller had 3 international bigs on the arizona war board with poeltl as his #1 target (this info is from a golf acquaintance of mine who is one of the wildcats largest donors...he never seems to forget that i honestly think tuscon is a dump, of course he doesn't live there either)...so sean miller tripped jakob first among his 3 prospects...the official visit did not go well as the lack of academic focus for the arizona basketball program became clearly evident to the poeltl family, the wildcats operate more like a minor league professional sports team not a well regarded educational institution

both the cal & utah visits went really well with the poeltl family loving the san francisco bay area the most (they also liked salt lake city as it reminded them of their hometown in austria with maybe a couple more mormons here & there)

jakob (far left, wearing the backwards cal lid) is pictured above in the 1st row with the good looking montgomery women, sarah & my partner in bears crowd noise, anne

after returning home from the united states, jakob made basically a silent commitment to the cal staff & started the comprehensive & lengthy required international student admissions acceptance process/applications...attending the #1 ranked public university in the world was a significant factor in this decision

when mike retired, jakob quickly switched his commitment to utah (coach krystowiak is highly respected by mike, larry played for him at montana back in the day)...coach martin never had a chance to build a relationship with the promising austrian blue chipper

coach martin had a commitment from kingsley okoroh while at tennessee in large part due to his longtime friendship with jai steadman, the head coach at westwind preparatory academy in phoenix

so austria's jakop poeltl signed with utah, dusan ristic of serbia signed with arizona & coach martin signed the king of england

cal basketball recruiting=icebergs#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842507598 said:

team: colorado buffaloes

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 10th place

coach: tad "bad luck" boyle

what you need to know about boyle: he took over the buffs program in 2010 after successfully turning around a dormant northern colorado basketball program...he quickly transformed the colorado program with 3 runs in the ncca tournament during 2011-2013...the 2013 bufs team was positioned for a deep ncca run & national recognition in what appeared to be a breakthru season when tad's bad luck came out of nowhere, team leader & catalyst spencer dinwiddie was lost for the season with an acl injury

what up in boulder?: the bufs were a dysfunctional team last season with the now departed biggest gunner in the pac 12 askia booker (17.2 ppg) shooting the team out of games (that's gonna be allonzo trier's role in tucson this season)...team chemistry was so bad that boyle & booker mutually agreed that askia wouldn't play in the buffs ill fated cbi post season tournament

josh scott (14.5 ppg & 8.4 rpg), xavier johnson (10.3 ppg & 5.6 rpg) & wesley johnson (6.6 ppg & 6.9 rpg) comprise the best rebounding retunring trio in the pac 12...point guard production & facilitation will be the key re: whether it's gonna be another long season for tad or not, sometimes that bad luck is hard to shake

what this means for the bears: sitting behind the cal bench with coach martin's childhood friend jerry from back in the day in east st louis during the bears gutty & grinding win on a chilly nite in boulder, the coors event center is clearly one of the toughest road venues in the pac 12...the bears gotta work their azzs off this summer with coach christopher in order to be well conditioned enough to compete at a mile high altitude

can you believe tad boyle's continued bad luck?

senior guard xavier johnson has undergone surgery to fix his torn left achilles tendon...x man is gonna try to return next january but he's basically done for the season

therefore the shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction for colorado is now revised to pick the buffs for 10th place...and if josh scott gets injured, this will get revised yet again to pick the buffs for last place in the city of boulder's tuesday nite men's recreational league

12. washington state cougars
11. stanford cardinals
10. colorado buffaloes
9. washington huskies
8. usc trojans
7. arizona state sun devils
6. oregon state beavers
5. ucla bruins
4. utah utes

who knew that coach webster is also one of the blue notes?...them yellow jackets sure are shiny
Shocky1
Shocky1;842421131 said:

delon wright is a favorite along with t-wall for the pac 12 mvp award this season

justin labagh, a former bears player & the most winning (87% victories) head coach in the history of college basketball, told me about his recruitment of delon wright to city college of san francisco

labagh has the same barber in the city as portland trailblazers dorell wright who was then with the golden state warriors...dorell tells justin about his younger bro who wasn't really recruited by anyone out of leuzinger high school in los angeles

labagh says yeah, let's do this so delon enrolls in san francisco & averages 10 points, 8 boards & 4 steals per game in the rams high octane highly balanced offense...nobody wants delon at the next level until justin convinces larry to sign him & delon ends up in salt lake city

how come delon didn't end up in berkeley?

labagh told me wright would have not been a good fit academically (2.5 hs gpa) at the world's #1 ranked public university

so those of you who are gonna continue to cry like whiny azzs & complain about mike & his staff re: not signing poeltl & wright when utah has a strong season, i dunno maybe you should start a support therapy group or stage a protest or something

the bears gotta slow down pac 12 mvp candidate delon wright who is averaging 14.2 ppg, 5.4 apg & 4.6 rpg...t-wall should note wright's wise decision to return for his senior season in order to earn his degree while improving his skill sets & nba draft stock...and yeah, college is a lot more fun than playing pro basketball in germany with the reality you could be cut tomorrow & then you're just another dumb azz college drop out without a degree working at the 7/11 on truxtun avenue in bakersfield with no coin to help your family & a bleak azz future

don't be a dumb azz#
50 year decision#

congratulation to delon wright & his mentor justin labagh on his decision to return for his senior season at utah in order to raise his draft stock and hopefully graduate & being drafted tonite by the toronto raptors as the 20th pick in the 1st round of the nba draft

t-wall, with a ton of hard work including more vocal leadership & improved free throw & 3 point shooting, this could be you next year standing on the stage at radio city hall in new york city with moms michelle giving you a huge hug (and probably crying too) before you take the stage

let's do this#
LOUMFSG2
Shocky1;842509793 said:

12. washington state cougars
11. stanford cardinals
10. colorado buffaloes
9. washington huskies
8. usc trojans
7. arizona state sun devils
6. oregon state beavers
5. ucla bruins
4. utah utes

Man, when you look at teams like Stanfurd and Colorado facing the possibility of finishing in 10th place or worse, you realize how deep this conference could be next year. It'll be very interesting to see how the conference does as a whole with the non-conference schedule, but I think this could really be a banner year for the P-12.

I'm really not sure how I would order the teams just yet, but any way you look at it, whoever winds up at the bottom of the conference could be a pretty decent team overall.
Shocky1
Mr. Frumble;842509694 said:

How rare are these "special invitations"? K-A Towns played the Nike Hoops Summit as a junior in 2013, and Andrew Wiggins played as a junior in 2012.

mr frumble, these "special invitations" are about as rare as kayne letting kim k go out in public without picking her outfit

no wonder she is gonna dump his sorry broken down azz for me, i'm helpful when it comes to fashion but not overly demanding (most of the time)

fuschia is the new black#
going4roses
shocky

what do you think of the ducks joesph young going in the 2nd round ?
Shocky1
going4roses;842509837 said:

shocky

what do you think of the ducks joesph young going in the 2nd round ?

going4roses, there are some things in life more important than being picked in the nba draft 2nd round (non guaranteed money) like being a good person

according to eugene police reports 2015 pac 12 mvp joesph young interacted for several minutes with dominic artis, damyean dotson & brandon austin the night they brutally raped & sexually assaulted a female student...he also saw the victim at that time & did not intervene on her behalf

interview question for young: "joesph, you made a lot of buckets for dana altman, do you feel you also had an obligation to protect a female student at the university of oregon from life changing violent attacks at the hands of your teammates?...do you have any sisters?"

joesph young made a lot of buckets, that's what he does in eugene, he's not gonna be bothered protecting some girl from being raped by his teammates after a huge victory vs arizona

joesph young makes buckets, the head coach is a criminal & many ducks fans are happy with this season

but make no mistake about it, dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield are pieces of ****
First Page Last Page
Page 202 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.