cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,261,968 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
joe amos yaks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No bacon maple bar..!..?
Shocky1
petalumabear;842598716 said:

Who the hell does the jack hole think he is? Robin Hood.... what a stupid look. befitting I suppose.

sometimes you gotta mix things up, taking some fashion chances in life...it's kinda like believing in strong man on man defending principles & then realizing you should be playing some zone because of inexperience (which leads to foul troubles) & some guys lacking quickness/footspeed

good times on rodeo drive

mental flexibility#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Help say thank you and farewell to the Seniors
They've battled adversity and the doubters to earn a bowl[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal would look a lot different with this dude in the paint...[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jaylen [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Dunkzilla[/COLOR] Brown[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;O0GIdo6_NQ8][/video]

Shocky1
"i need someone who i can keep a convo with!!"
-tyson jolly

tyson, when are you gonna start a yoga practice?...when you develop an inner sense of peace (and can then truly listen to others), then them curvy brunette yoga females are gonna develop meaningful connections with you

BearsObserver
2017 commit Hickman ...

Shocky1
bishop o'dowd's 6'8" freshmen (2019) raymond hawkins scored 9 points with 8 boards in his 1st high school game

lou richie told me he's the real deal, the potential to play at ivan rabb's level...like his efforts with young ivee, richie who is a true educator & a firm believer of his young men all becoming high character student athletes, is working overtime to provide hawkins with the necessary academic tutoring/mentoring to ensure a bright future for a young man from a challenging background

raymond hawkins, write the name down

go dragons#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842515448 said:

"cal is a great school...i'm around it a lot because i live 15 minutes away...it's a great environment and great people...coach martin, coach yanni and coach webster are great people"
-elijah hardy

"2018 team arsenal pg elijah hardy is terrific in transition...can handle and has very good speed but his vision is his best quality"
-josh gershon

ivan told me at last saturday's practice that elijah is a dynamic playmaker/tremendous talent, a good student at the academically rigorous bishop o'dowd & just needs to continue working on playing under control

dragons cal pipeline#

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#

elijah hardy scored 13 points with an aggressive 8 boards as the bishop o'dowd dragons got fireaballed 62-48 by the dublin gaels at the prep2prep tip off classic
Shocky1
after lengthy consultation chancellor nicky d & his crew along with a recently released oski, cal's basketball classes are officially named as follows:

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)
cal's touch the sky class (2017)
cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)
cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
cal's doses & mimosas class (2014)
cal's monster class (2013)

there are parties tonite worldwide from oakland to east st louis to roseville to paris to chatsworth to las vegas to new york's upper east side to berkeley celebrating this collegiate blockbuster announcement

Shocky1
[video=youtube;g0AOe9QplLI][/video]

******* guts#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]"love my teammates"
- stephen anderson[/SIZE]

Shocky1
[video=youtube;cQ15If1y3OY][/video]
Shocky1
Shocky1;842491892 said:

trust me, the staff knows about 2018 phenom jordan brown...both theo robertson & travis decuire were telling me about a blue chip middle schooler from near sacramento a year ago

6'9" 180 lbs phenom jordan brown of woodcreek high school in roseville is blowing up in the eyes of the national recruiting scouts/analysts today at the team usa camp in colorado springs

coach martin & the bears staff are actively building relationships with the future top 5 player in the 2018 class

nor cal, baby

"jordan brown has been great this evening...2018 pf is a potential big timer"
-eric bossi

[video=youtube;gdbdtj8odfw][/video]

yeah, jordan brown is the real deal...

jordan, are you gonna ask former nba all star & current mayor sacramento kevin johnson how that cal degree set him up for life?

the university of california, berkeley (short drive from roseville for moms)=#1 ranked public university in the world

jordan brown & his family are currently unofficially visiting cal including an australia preparation team practice

jordan is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa as a freshman at woodcreek high school

cal along with ucla & arizona (good luck for moms driving to los angeles & tucson for all of her son's games) have offered the future top 5 player in the 2018 class

yeah, elijah hardy facilitating the bears as an elite point guard along with jordan brown & miles norris is the 2018 vision in berkeley these days

so i'm shooting baskets (i'm probably gonna walk on next season so i can sit by my boyz nick, cole & brenden at all the game, when the bears are big timing other schools, i'm gonna start screaming at coach martin re: when the he's gonna put us walk ons in the game) at haas pavilion after the morning preseason practice when the other guy on the floor introduces himself to me, he's jordan brown's aau coach

he played ball at byu back in the day & told me that jordan wanted to visit berkeley but his parents had work commitments...he told me jordan is extremely polite, a relentless worker & a dedicated student athlete with academic ambition from a very close family that enjoys watching all of his games...i asked him if brown would be attracted to an academically mediocre factory like kentucky or arizona that is far from home & he said he didn't think that would be a real good fit

at lunch i asked richard midgley if jordan brown is an ivan rabb kinda players...sir richard told me absolutely yes

yeah, jordan brown would be the foundation for cal's potential started at the bottom class (2018)

jordan brown debuted his sophomore season with 33 points, a dominating 18 boards & 6 redunkulous blocks as woodcreek timberwolves got kicked to the curb by the host newark memorial cougars 78-68 in overtime at the prep2prep tip off classic

jordan brown along with joshua martin are cal's 2 most important recruits

let's do this#
HoopDreams
it's a journey, not a destination
some don't think games vs lower level mid-majors are very compelling
I don't see it that way

the team (players and coaches) learned a lot from Las Vegas ... how hard you need to play on defense, how you need to maintain your poise and confidence when the other team makes a run, how you can't lose focus, even for a single pass, how many free throws you need to shoot, even outside of practice, how you sometimes need to go outside your framework and make adjustments...

so if you frown about opponents like Seattle, maybe you should reconsider your perspective.

I will be very interested to see how the players and coaches respond and change their approach to this game, and hopefully we'll see some new things thrown in. it's the perfect game after Las Vegas, and before a big game vs a very good Wyoming team on the road. And we can't look past Seattle either...

[COLOR="#0000CD"]Cal vs Seattle, Tuesday 7pm in Berkeley...be a part of the journey[/COLOR]

Shocky1
ira lee, a 6'8" 205 lbs top 20 player in the 2017 class & a high priority cal target, scored 6 points with 12 boards & 2 blocks as the sierra caynon trailblazers were shipwrecked 60-59 by the moreau catholic mariners led by damari milstead's 20 points, 6 rebounds & 4 steals and oscar frayer's 14 points & 12 rebounds in the prep2prep tip off classic with coach martin checking out the action

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:gobears:
Shocky1
bears gotta compete on both ends of the court...offensive fireworks get you on sports center & played out vines, defensive intensity gets you championships

compete#
Shocky1
usc loses its 2nd game of the season 83-73 to them la beaters monmouth as the trojans shoot an abysmal 3-22 on 3 pointers (13.6%)

pack the paint#
HoopDreams
Bears two freshmen working together...

[video=youtube;t-toofqPlxk][/video]

Shocky1
jordan schakel

ethan thompson

the bears staff is actively recruiting bishop montgomery's class of 2017 dynamic duo of 6'5" 180 lbs jordan schakel & 6'5" 170 lbs ethan thompson

ethan scored 17 points & jordan scored 14 points in the bishop montgomery knight's opening game 58-56 endangerment of the santa margarita eagles

both guys are being coached up by longtime highly respected so cal basketball head coach doug mitchell...i met mitchell at the oakland airport on the rental car rental shuttle bus after he traveled north in support of his former player justin cobbs senior day game...mitchell places a strong emphasis upon academics & his relationships with his student athletes extends beyond their time in torrance...we talked about richard solomon who also played for mitchell before transferring to price high school with the hopes of playing less with his back to the basket & more as a stretch 4 (solo was a career .571 free throw % shooter during his 4 years at cal)

the question in these recruitments is do these young men really want to pursue their collegiate basketball experiences at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world?...ethan's parents graduated from usc & ethan's dad stevie is an assistant coach at oregon state and his bro stevie is a freshman for the beavers

go knights#
concordtom
Shocky1;842602672 said:

"i need someone who i can keep a convo with!!"
-tyson jolly

tyson, when are you gonna start a yoga practice?...when you develop an inner sense of peace (and can then truly listen to others), then them curvy brunette yoga females are gonna develop meaningful connections with you

Barf.
Just plain Barf Trash, Shocky.
concordtom
Shocky1;842603696 said:

bishop o'dowd's 6'8" freshmen (2019) raymond hawkins scored 9 points with 8 boards in his 1st high school game

lou richie told me he's the real deal, the potential to play at ivan rabb's level...like his efforts with young ivee, richie who is a true educator & a firm believer of his young men all becoming high character student athletes, is working overtime to provide hawkins with the necessary academic tutoring/mentoring to ensure a bright future for a young man from a challenging background

raymond hawkins, write the name down

go dragons#

Much better, thank you.
concordtom
Shocky1;842603771 said:

48-46

Yeah, buddy. I was there!
Awesome to have been rewarded for getting the entire clan (particularly those aged 7 and 70) to endure the late cold when they really just wanted to be bundled in bed with this Game For The Ages. We've got some new adherents indoctrinated!
Shocky1
concordtom;842605146 said:

Barf.
Just plain Barf Trash, Shocky.

i don't expect those that don't got a dedicated yoga/meditation practice to understand the kindness (ok maybe i'm still kinda working on that), peace of mind & tranquility of thought that this practice brings along with one of them curvy brunette yoga females

jaylen knows#
Shocky1
"with the way the game is being officiated now, recruiting slashers that can drive and put pressure on the d will become paramount"

-coach hufnagel

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]who is the number 1 player in college basketball right now?

That might be Ben Simmons of LSU
Here is our own [COLOR="#0000CD"]Ivan Rabb[/COLOR] in a battle of the FIVE STARS [/SIZE]

[video=youtube;rfqMGRfKd9Q][/video]

[SIZE=5]But whether you are the number 1 player in the Nation or not, your team has to lock down on defense to be successful...[/SIZE]

Shocky1
both ivan rabb & jaylen brown have been suspended for the 1st half of tomorrow nite's tilt with seattle per coach martin "for conduct detrimental to the future of cal basketball and human beings in general, them funny azz diamonds will be shining on the bench next to me further afar from the court"

https://amp.twimg.com/v/e1140527-10ba-40a9-b947-0c7c571d68a6

the ugly truth re: cal basketball#
BearsObserver
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]Coach Martin looks like a serious dude, but these two know the real Cuonzo...
[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=6][/SIZE][/COLOR]
HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842531093 said:

alec hickman, a fast rising 6'4" 170 lbs 2017 combo guard from jserra catholic high school in san juan capistrano will be unofficially visiting with the cal staff this weekend in berkeley

alec played this summer for the aau team eleate...hickman is a solid perimeter shooter with a mid range game along with ball skills & passing vision...strength is an area of targeted ongoing improvement, cal got the best s&c coach in the nation

and yeah, alec got better hair than coaches martin, webster & jones but maybe only a tie with coaches huf & christopher:headbang

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/videos.aspx?schoolid=a3a4b4d3-bce3-47b1-a57b-30226feba5e1&ssid=68412f9a-7900-4e5d-9239-7ebae2cf32dc&videoid=08a39580-e225-4ec6-9365-ecd34d1ef4f0

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including so cal)

alec hickman is the 1st commit for cal's touch the sky class (2017) after unofficially visiting berkeley with both his parents & respected head coach marvin lea (who has a longtime relationship with coach wyking jones dating back to their pepperdine days)...hickman will play his senior year then attend prep school next year before attending cal in 2017

both alec & tyson jolly have been asked by the staff to develop their skills in order to play both the 1 and the 2, the bears wants guys who are multiple...these guys are no lupe fiascos, that's for sure

alec, welcome to the greatest public university in the world, the doors you are opening right now will last a lifetime...yeah, your chance to touch the sky is gonna be unlimited

50 year decision#:gobears:

alec hickman scored 18 points in his senior year opening game as the jserra catholic lions tamed 66-57 them troy warriors
Shocky1

indian valley's finest twosome#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including china palace)
Shocky1

seattle defeated a pretty good eastern washington program (that valiantly competed with cal last season at haas pavilion despite a brutal road schedule) 58-52 & the university of great falls this past week...they also got losses to eastern washington (on the road), arkansas pine bluff & a them sacramento state hornets that stung asu this season

the redhawks got an 8 player rotation with 18+ minutes a game...seattle is led by 6'11" 255 lbs englishman jack crooks (12.8 ppg on an efficient .600 fg% & 7.2 rpg) & 6'5" brendan westendorf (12.0 ppg & 7.6 rpg, the team's best long range marksman with a. 391 3 pt%}

it is not known if j(crooks) is related to k(rooks), these bruisers are gonna knock each other silly tonite

note to coach martin: the prez of the brenden glapion fan club who is gonna miss the game tonite because of something called high school wants you to know that brenden started his career at seattle as a redshirt freshman back in the day...coach, that's code for remember the walk ons, ok?

are the bears gonna bounce back with energy after getting their sorry broken down azzs handed to them twice in las vegas or what?

let's do this#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jordan is going to lock in and hit his target tonight vs Seattle

[COLOR="#0000CD"]Sharpshooter[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
t-wall, are you gonna play paddle ball or rack up the assists tonite?

facilitate#
First Page Last Page
Page 249 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.