cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,262,313 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

cal's least informed & most enthusiastic fan will be in the haas this afternoon with her dumb azz dad

yeah, taylor doesn't let a lack of basketball knowledge get in the way of celebrating the magic of cal basketball

prez of the brenden glapion scholly fan club#
OdontoBear66
Absolute must win today. If not today, when?
OdontoBear66
Beautifully done. Backs against the wall. Played great BB today. Biggest step up was Cameron individually, but the team played more team ball, vs. I-ball. Well done.
Shocky1

left to right, sammy "9 dimes makes a dollar" singer, kameron "the keys" rooks, jordan "creasy" mathews, jabari "let it fly" bird, roger "crazy azz energy" moute a bidias, ivan "b-day boy" rabb & jaylen "optional defense" brown

i dunno it's possible the bears are a final four team if all the ncca big dance games could be played at our palace haas pavilion, a loud shout out to the 11,858 true california golden bears fans that shared with taylor & i another fun & magical saturday afternoon in berkeley

the bears are taking steps in the right direction to becoming the team we all dream about, they played with championship relentless intensity for around 32 minutes today, we're getting closer to the 40 minutes that is required...half of the points scored in the 1st half were allowed/given up by jaylen, coach benched his azz at the end of the 1st half & the start of the 2nd half, good work by coach to make that a learning moment for the guy with unlimited potential

also insane crowd cheering also almost blew the roof off of haas when coach called for the ally oop pass from sammy & thunderous throw down by young ivee, kinda wondering if the team name during practice for that entry/lob play is "shocky"

roger moute a bidias brought energy to the team this afternoon, he competed for every ******* loose ball & rebound with the pride of a lion at kruger national park...roger, you are truly earning more playing time

kam, you deserve the game ball, your 11 points, 12 rebounds & defensive presence in protecting the rim was the key but just as importantly, i loved seeing you smile (in a positive head nodding sort of way) on the court, you are at your very best when you are like a little kid playing basketball on the playground with you're best friends...yeah, i got alicia keys on speed dial, let me know if you wanna meet her, ok?

as taylor & i walked out of haas pavilion into the california sun with our ears still ringing from the raucous noise & our voices hoarse from screaming, we didn't say much walking back to the car...yeah, we're just in an empire state of mind

the magic of cal basketball (share it with those that you love)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;naKJhL4Zmmg][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;P2zLXGXhpzs][/video]
Shocky1
them rescue walk ons did a serious weight lifting session this morning

so when cole "surfer dude" welle & brenden "b patissierie" glapion got their 4 free throws, they were still trying to rub & loosen up their muscles

4 misses, ouch:headbang

the saddest show on earth (the walk ons)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]double double[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]get get get[/SIZE]

NVBear78
HoopDreams;842645177 said:

[SIZE=5]double double[/SIZE]

Most awesome thing about the double-double was that he got his second ever dunk for the necessary points. Looked good flushing it too!
Shocky1
a reliable source that is familiar with bill walton's gameday routine told me that walton lights up in the parking lot before the game & then munches down specially prepared cookies during halftime

up in smoke (don't be a dumb azz)#
Shocky1
NVBear78;842645211 said:

Most awesome thing about the double-double was that he got his second ever dunk for the necessary points. Looked good flushing it too!

k(rooks) also looked good shooting free throws with nice air under the ball, that's the key baby

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]jordan lighting it up[/SIZE]

Shocky1
the donut boy of tucson's arizona wildcats (19-5/7-4) physically got a +14 rebounding margin (43 to 29) in a 77-72 road win over washington (15-8/7-4) in seattle

with josh hawkinson sidelined with a sprained ankle washington state (9-14/1-10) lost at home 67-55 to them asu (13-11/3-8) student athletes

with josh scott scoring only 1 point in 16 minutes due a twisted ankle colorado (17-7/6-5) lost to oregon state (14-8/5-6) 60-56 in corvallis behind the beavers star gary payton ii's 17 points, 7 steals, 6 rebounds, 4 assists & only 1 turnover

#9 ranked virginia (19-4) went on the road to steel pittsburgh 64-50

davidson (13-8) got a 93-82 victory at duquesne, the paris of pennsylvania (sort of)

st mary (19-3) continues to beat up their candy azz soft west coast conference opponents like san diego 60-43

drake lost 88-62 to northern iowa or meek mill or some **** like that
Shocky1
taylor & i worked on our good luck hand shake routines prior to bears free throws, solid results in the 1st half but not so much in the 2nd half...like this team we are a work in process

there were 11,858 fans in the haas this afternoon sharing the love, are you gonna be in berkeley for next week's battles against the criminal oregon program & them oregon state beavers?...do you got your tix(s)?

cal basketball is not stressful, it's a celebration of life and i am blessed every day of my life to see my feet when i wake up... living in a settlement in cape town with no education, no job & 5 hungry children is real stress

love you, sweetie, let's do this (and help others along the way)

the magic of cal basketball (share it with those that you love)#
Shocky1

kam, let's be real here, alicia keys told me backstage that she like a dude that is fashion forward kinda like stanford's dorian pickens...to be honest with you, jaylen's getting the job done too in that area (his defense, not so much)

coach gave you guys today off, i dunno maybe you should let okoroh manscape your chrome, the king was pretty good at crafts with scissors & knives at darby middle school back in the day...whatever you do, don't be asking coach webster what to do with your hair, that will not be a fruitful conversation, not at all so stay away from that topic with him (ask him instead about how to shoot free throws, he's good at that)

http://www.aliciakeys.com

day off#
Shocky1
both of my fashionista daughters shay (below) & taylor are advising that a dude with a sharp look is gonna be the alpha male at the dawg pound

the fashion police#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Superbowl 50 is today, and features Cal Bears on both teams...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]and why is the Superbowl being held in the San Francisco Bay Area?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]one thing, it's the weather for the game....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]But more importantly, it's one of the top places to live in the WORLD. No place on the Earth has its combination of diversity, progressiveness, culture, natural beauty, economic power and job market, technology leadership, and thought leadership[/SIZE]

[url=http://imgur.com/UZSRHn7][/url]
roqmoq
Shocky1;842644976 said:

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

cal's least informed & most enthusiastic fan will be in the haas this afternoon with her dumb azz dad

yeah, taylor doesn't let a lack of basketball knowledge get in the way of celebrating the magic of cal basketball

prez of the brenden glapion scholly fan club#

What's with the red pocket square?
Shocky1
roqmoq;842645453 said:

What's with the red pocket square?

it's not red, it's fuschia
Shocky1
fuschia is similar but not like red or purple

don't be a dumb azz (shocky is colorblind)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Prince Roger Mout Bidias[/COLOR], son of village Chief, Camille Mout Bidias had one of the plays of the game, as he soared like the jumpman to grab a rebound over the helpless stanford player. The sellout crowd gasped and awed at his amazing athletic display[/SIZE]

socaltownie
Shocky1;842645516 said:

fuschia is similar but not like red or purple

don't be a dumb azz (shocky is colorblind)#

And you can call if Fuchsia

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]congratulations to CJ Anderson, Super Bowl Champs[/SIZE]

Shocky1
beast mode is gonna retire while he can still think clearly & help the young ones in oakland

cal guys don't follow convention, they do their own ******* thing

https://soundcloud.com/8ihn/allright

oaktown's finest#
Shocky1

24-10#
Shocky1
trust me, all of them curvy brunette yoga panthers fans wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league (ok, and probably duke too) grads, that's just how the world works

don't be an academic dumb azz#
Shocky1
why did stanford get their azzs kicked at our haas yesterday afternoon?

taylor & i briefly boarded the stanford team bus (parked by the entrance to evans diamond) on our way to our rental car across the street & there were 8 boxes of cheap, nutritionally vacant cheese pizzas stacked up in the seat next to the driver for the team meal on the road back to palo alto

coach christopher would not approve this meal, not at all, kale salad with avocados & a protein shake baby

bears are smart (and healthy)#
Shocky1
the pac 12's current best team #16 ranked oregon ducks (20-4/9-2) led by their criminal mastermind dana altman plundered utah (17-7/6-5) behind dillon brooks 30 points & 9 assists...yeah, the ducks may win basketball games on a basketball court with a basketball but they've already lost the game of life

the oregon basketball program represents all that is wrong with collegiate sports, do you got your tix(s) for their visit to berkeley this thursday february 11th at 6:00 pm?

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jaylen sitting on the job again...[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14727808[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1
"out of all the things to say 'i'm going to go to drink budweiser'"

-jaylen brown, noted social observer

Shocky1
are you gonna go online at calbears.com or call 1-800 go bears and get your tix(s) for the this thursday february 11th at 6:00 pm when criminal altman brings his pac 12 1st place #16 ranked ducks to berkeley?...the oregon basketball program represents everything that is wrong with collegiate sports, they are the only college team that i actively root against (and that includes the donut boy of tucson)

nobody got any excuses to not be there, watching on tv is such a waste of your life...if you haven't been to haas pavilion this season, just take the afternoon ferry ride from your leper island colony to berkeley, ok?...trust me, it will be fun screaming your hearts out for the bears vs the heart of darkness

the bears are a perfect 14-0 at haas pavilion & your energy/noise is a big part of that success in creating a true crazy azz homecourt advantage

anyways as part of my ticket selling responsibilities (in addition to personally recruiting them diamonds ivan & jaylen along with schematic strategies re: entry/lob passes) i'm gonna personally be handing out posters of curvy brunette yoga females to all fans that go on calbears.com & buy the remaining tix(s)

yeah, and i'll even sign them too

let's do this (screaming from the rooftops)#
Shocky1
guess what, there are still a ton of tixs left for the oregon game which is very disappointing for everybody associated with the cal basketball program, are you gonna be there to support your california golden bears or what?

there are a dozen threads on this board re: the oregon zone defense, whether or not cal will be ready for oregon, cal's ncca potential seeding, etc. but none of that **** really matters if you aren't in the haas this thrusday nite...college basketball fandom isn't some intellectual exercise that you dispassionately analyze in a detached manner from your sofa in front of the tv set...real cal fans are gonna get their tixs & celebrate the magic of cal basketball in person

any cal fans buying 10+ tixs at calbears.com to the heart of darkness brawl with criminal dana altman's 1st place in the pac 12 non student athletes at 6:00 pm on thursday february 11th at haas pavilion will also receive a $50 gift card to lulu lemon from the shockster

every voice in haas pavilion matters, we cannot do this without you...the time is now, it's up to you if we're gonna have a insane energy crazy azz homecourt advantage this thursday

the gold standard (selling out haas)#:cheer
south bender
Shocky1;842646044 said:

guess what, there are still a ton of tixs left for the oregon game which is very disappointing for everybody associated with the cal basketball program, are you gonna be there to support your california golden bears or what?

there are a dozen threads on this board re: the oregon zone defense, whether or not cal will be ready for oregon, cal's ncca potential seeding, etc. but none of that **** really matters if you aren't in the haas this thrusday nite...college basketball fandom isn't some intellectual exercise that you dispassionately analyze in a detached manner from your sofa in front of the tv set...real cal fans are gonna get their tixs & celebrate the magic of cal basketball in person

any cal fans buying 10+ tixs at calbears.com to the heart of darkness brawl with criminal dana altman's 1st place in the pac 12 non student athletes at 6:00 pm on thursday february 11th at haas pavilion will also receive a $50 gift card to lulu lemon from the shockster

every voice in haas pavilion matters, we cannot do this without you...the time is now, it's up to you if we're gonna have a insane energy crazy azz homecourt advantage this thursday

the gold standard (selling out haas)#:cheer

Shocky,

I wonder how long it will take you to grow up!

Do you think your constant cajoling accomplishes anything, other than the pleasure you must get from doing it?

It is no one's right to define a Cal fan. And you are essentially ignorant of the unique situations of the posters on this site who may or may not attend every game, some games, etc.
Shocky1
south bender;842646048 said:

Shocky,

I wonder how long it will take you to grow up!

Do you think your constant cajoling accomplishes anything, other than the pleasure you must get from doing it?

It is no one's right to define a Cal fan. And you are essentially ignorant of the unique situations of the posters on this site who may or may not attend every game, some games, etc.

south bender, with all due respect, everything you just wrote is a bunch of excuse making garbage for cal's weird subset of "fans" that analyze/complain about the cal basketball program but that don't actually create any gameday energy for their team...one of the challenges facing really smart people (i.e. cal fans) is that they tend to intellectualize things & don't live in the moment which they later regret

i'm doing a public service here to help leper island colonists not live our their boring existences with regrets, got it?...these are the same guys that didn't kiss the girl of their dreams back in the day when they had a chance & they rue their lack of action then

if $ is the issue, please send me a private message & we will confidentially work something out to get those fans in the haas

if cal is gonna become an elite basketball program, then the fans need to do their part too like the crazies in lawrence & lexington, let's do this

a life well lived starts with action#
First Page Last Page
Page 278 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.