cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,263,387 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
watermelon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842652116 said:

do you got your tix(s) to the ucla & usc games this week at haas pavilion?

everybody attending both games is gonna get a selfie with oski or some **** like that

don't be a dumb azz#

Come on, you can't keep saying not to be a dumb azz when your favorite quote is "got your tix" (it's have your tickets). Plus you need to come up with a new picture. That butt crack photo was funny the first 10 times or so, but time for something new if you want to draw more fans.

And yes, I "got" my tickets. I'll be the one pulling a feather out of you, mr peacock, as you strut around the arena taking selfies of yourself so you can post them online and tell us how important you are.
Shocky1
watermelon;842652122 said:

Come on, you can't keep saying not to be a dumb azz when your favorite quote is "got your tix" (it's have your tickets). Plus you need to come up with a new picture. That butt crack photo was funny the first 10 times or so, but time for something new if you want to draw more fans.

And yes, I "got" my tickets. I'll be the one pulling a feather out of you, mr peacock, as you strut around the arena taking selfies of yourself so you can post them online and tell us how important you are.

watermelon, how will i recognize you at the game thursday nite?

watermelon=bleed blue & gold but injected with urine of rats on steroids
Shocky1
dontae coleman scored 19 points on 7-15 fgs & a perfect 4-4 fts (the most efficient way to improve a team's free throw shooting is to recruit better free throw shooters) along with 7 assists, 5 boards, 2 steals & 4 turnovers

coleman intends to officially visit berkeley after his season is over, coach webster is already practicing his dance moves for the big event...hopefully when that happens dante will wear his chief noc a homa braves hat & fall in the california sun

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including georgia)
Shocky1
and yeah, i like peacocks almost as much as curvy brunette yoga females

mikecohen
concordtom;842651914 said:

you should reconsider this post.
For one, fact: Bc is not a walk on. Further, for style, or lack thereof:
Walk ons don't like to be called a sorry show
Walk ons don't like to be called dead men, or compared stray rescue dogs.
Instead, they are all valuable members of the TEAM, putting in tons of hard work in practices to help prepare the starters for games. Don't disrespect that. I don't!!!
Your lack of class here, in an attempt to be humorous, is not shocking.

I don't disapprove of Shocky or his poeticism. But, as to the walk-ons, I WOULD disagree with his attributing pathos to them. They are highly privileged, and extremely gifted, kids (not only as athletes), favored by so much in life the rest of their lives will come under the "from whom much is expected" category -- on top of all of which, the particular circumstances they are in are particularly happy, because of team nature of their circumstances, quite apparently in spirit as well as de facto; and I think that, because of that, should they, or any of them, at some point, be really necessary to the team, one has the strong feeling that they would rise above the garbage time level at which they are currently limited, and would rise to the occasion, and show what got them on the team in the first place, surprising us all, except maybe their team-mates and coaches . . . . . . . . . . . . . and Shocky.
watermelon
Shocky1;842652227 said:

watermelon, how will i recognize you at the game thursday nite?

watermelon=bleed blue & gold but injected with urine of rats on steroids[/IMG]

that explains my giant testes, and that's how you'll recognize me.
Shocky1
cole, happy b-day, my respect for you is off the charts, your balancing the rigors of pac 12 basketball with a pre med academic load including chem labs on fridays that you sometimes gotta miss because of road trips

take a picture, congratulations...where's selena?

black soap#
Shocky1
watermelon;842652319 said:

that explains my giant testes, and that's how you'll recognize me.

got it, not that there's anything wrong with that (we're not here to judge)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842630041 said:

cal is actively recruiting 6'9" 180 lbs kj hymes from st mary's high school in phoenix...coach martin watched kj several times this summer

hymes is a relentless rebounder & shotblocker, he will continue to fill out his lanky frame & would benefit in the future from coach christopher's world class s&c program...he currently plays on the wing with a nice shooting touch from the perimeter & it's expected he will further develop his back to the basket post game as he builds up his body

coach hufnagel is kj's lead recruiter for the bears

kj's dad kwame hymes sr played basketball for pepperdine in the mid 1990s & emphasizes both athletic & academic achievement...st mary's is an academically strong college preparatory school

kj already has multiple offers from high d1 programs & took an unofficial visit to arizona last october for the red & blue game, it's not known if the donut boy of tucson told him about the wildcats highly acclaimed pool maintenance major that has an excellent placement rate for their grads

yeah, kj hymes would be a strong addition to cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including arizona)

kj rhymes played relentless interior defense & altered shots along with dominating the boards along & 5 points as st marys knocked off the mountain ridge mountain lions 54-52 in round 2 of the arizona division 1 playoffs

jordan brown & miles norris got actionable offers for cal's started at the bottom class (2018) and both kj hymes & brandon williams (best point guard on the west coast for 2018, working on his academics) are close to also receiving actionable offers...it should be noted that both cal & arizona are actively targeting all 4 of these 2018 prospects

blue collar#
Shocky1
happy birthday, (k)rooks

kam & kristy at the krusty krab#
Shocky1
incarnate word (14-11) outprayed houston baptist 97-91

virginia (21-6) got worked by miami 64-61
HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842650951 said:

sammy & stephen are all business

let's do this#

academic ambition (it's something in your veins)#
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
[SIZE=6][COLOR="#0000CD"]homestand[/COLOR][/SIZE]

ccajon
Shocky1;842651407 said:

oregon state (15-10/6-8) couldn't defeat criminal dana altman's breaking bad enterprise oregon ducks (21-6/10-4) 91-81 as tyler dorsey got lots of buckets (25 points) in eugene

johnny dawkin's days in palo alto could be numbered (not making the ncca tournament 7 out of his 8 years down on the farm) as stanford (13-12/6-8) loses to washington (16-11/8-7) in seattle.

Furd AD Muir sure seems attached to his guy, Dawkins. Makes a lot of excuses for this year, due to having 2-3 players on the injury list
most of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if Muir stays, that he gets a pass. Maybe Shocky can tell me if Muir is a legitimate candidate to
replace his USC pal Haden as AD. Seems like USC's big donors want Muir, if (Haden retires due to health concerns) despite his miss-handling of the dumpster fire furd SB program, and
Dawkins's inability to go dancing more.
Shocky1
are you an old timer that has supported cal basketball & football for decades but the endless years of futility have resulted in your not keeping your season tix(s)?

this is your time to shine, your opportunity to celebrate the magic of cal basketball with family & friends on the eve of the biggest week of home games at haas pavilion as the bears play for the final time in berkeley this season, you will never have another opportunity to see this special team again...perhaps it's time for you to call 1-800 gobears (ask for chris celona) & get tix(s) again to your longtime palace haas pavilion

let's be real here, someone left the cake out in the rain, it took so long to bake it & you may not get that recipe again...or something like that

spring is not waiting (it's moving one step ahead)#

attendance update: there are still single game tickets available for both ucla & usc, slightly more for this thursday's game vs the bruins at 6:00 pm, what are you waiting for?

the time is now for everything#
watermelon
the last home games for wallace, and very possibly for rabb and brown. Really hope they go out in style. All 3 are great reps for our great university. shocky, not so much.
Shocky1
watermelon;842652556 said:

the last home games for wallace, and very possibly for rabb and brown. Really hope they go out in style. All 3 are great reps for our great university. shocky, not so much.

can't really argue with any of that, it's kinda of amazing that some people (and them rescue dogs) still love me so much

my moms told me when i was a kid that i could do anything in life that i wanted to if i indefatigably outworked everybody, i believed her

walk in the rays of a beautiful sun#
Shocky1
davidson (17-9) continues its march towards a 20 win season at the 65-54 expense of rhode island, how embarazzing
Shocky1
the bears staff is actively recruiting 6'1" 155 lbs brandon williams the top ranked pg on the west coast in the 2018 class from crespi carmelite high school

williams has elite court speed & vision and can create for both his teammates & himself with jumpers off the dribble

the 2 schools on him the hardest at this time are cal & arizona (unofficially visited earlier this month)

williams led crespi carmelite to a high school championship at haas pavilion last spring & then his parents joined him for an unofficial visit this november for the blue & gold scrimmage...he's already built a strong relationship with fellow los angeles guy, roman davis

brandon kinda wasted his academic talents as a freshman with a 2.5 gpa but is now very motivated to become mentally limitless, he's gpa this year is closer to 3.3...as his gpa continues to rise, the difference between an academically mediocre school like arizona with its 95% acceptance rate & the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world will become more of a factor when a decision is made down the road

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;NjNIZsNtVKo][/video]
Shocky1
Shocky1;842627467 said:

now is not the time to discuss the upside of roman davis, he's got a lot of work to do with coach christopher in the s&c program before anybody should talk re: his future, ok?...and it wouldn't hurt if he could actually knock down the 10 foot bank shots during pregame warmups:headbang

but i can share with you that when everybody remembers cal's diamonds are forever class (2015), davis is gonna be part of that memory, he's caught the eye of a lot of people with his athleticism

my daughter taylor, a noted future nba scout, thinks roman should smile more...whatever, why do i have to listen to this garbage on the flight home?

roman, stars don't mean ****, shine bright my friend

diamond dynamite#

who has been involved in the most skirmishes on the floor during practices this season?

that would be roman davis, a blueshirt bad azz freshman who isn't afraid to mix it up...roman & t-man are gonna bring 2 more guys that will ******* bring it

come on, let's do this (knock somebody on their azz)

alpha males (amped up)
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
BearsObserver
Hickman's season over ...

BearsObserver
Hickman led his team with 25 pts in the loss ...
http://m.ocvarsity.com/articles/serra-82592-lions-half.html

BearBackerinLA;842652714 said:

Hickman's season over ...

Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842652717 said:

Hickman led his team with 25 pts in the loss ...
http://m.ocvarsity.com/articles/serra-82592-lions-half.html

the grind (off season work outs, gotta get stronger)#
Shocky1
the grind with coach nicodemus christopher, candy azz soft bitches can stay home & sleep in

this is cal ******* basketball#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
Shocky1
aau update: oakland rebels are now team lillard on the adidas circuit
Shocky1
Shocky1;842651085 said:

http://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/240831/Jaylen-Brown-Henry-Ellenson-And-The-Benefits-Perils-Of-Sliding-Positions

bad azz from atlanta fell in the california sun (no sunny days in pullman)#

opinions are like azzs, everybody got one...and there's nothing wrong with that
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball-news/4695956-nba-draft-2016-jaylen-brown-cal-scouting-report
Shocky1
Shocky1;842651225 said:

so you're saying it's not over for creasy jr, jemarl baker, that there really is gonna be a sequel to man on fire?

who knew

losing a basketball game is kinda like getting dumped, you are emotionally damaged goods & you think about what you could've done differently to change the outcome...yeah the shockster was pretty upset after the virginia game

but you gotta go forward, there's no point in looking backwards & sometimes the solution is right in front of you & then we're off to the races

jemarl baker scored 18 points along with 6 rebounds, 2 blocks & a steal as them roosevelt mustangs came back the morgue to defeat them los alamitos griffins (got no clue, what's a griffin?) 59-48 in the consolation bracket...corona centennial with their ucla commits is the next battle for the mustangs in the playoffs

it's been confirmed that jemarl is 6'4" 175 lbs

man on fire (creasy jr)#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842653049 said:

jemarl baker scored 18 points along with 6 rebounds, 2 blocks & a steal as them roosevelt mustangs came back the morgue to defeat them los alamitos griffins (got no clue, what's a griffin?) 59-48 in the consolation bracket...corona centennial with their ucla commits is the next battle for the mustangs in the playoffs

it's been confirmed that jemarl is 6'4" 175 lbs

man on fire (creasy jr)#

The griffin is a legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet.
First Page Last Page
Page 286 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.