cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,256,783 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
CalEnviroLaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842653807 said:

left to right, jabari "mama's boy" bird, jaylen "downward dog" brown, tyrone "where's my girlfriend?" wallace, kameron "let's ******* rumble" rooks & ivan "future" rabb

special nite for the 11,858 true california golden bears fans at haas pavilion including former cal/denver broncos running back cj anderson...cj told me that he loves going to cal basketball games to support his boy t-wall & that donald lasco got nfl potential

the bears defended & chased daddy's boy alford into a 4-13 field goals shooting nite, the bears free throw defense was even strong as bryce missed an uncharacteristic 4 free throws...but make no mistake about it, he's one truly ugly azz dude, he don't got the hair flair of tony parker that's for sure

not sure about the white towel promotion, gave my towel away to a homeless guy on durant who seemed more excited about it than me...maybe cal marketing should give away something really useful like a balloon or something next time

kameron battled for loose balls & rebounds tonite & swatted long rebound misses to his teammates, he's coming into his own...and for the 1st time this season, kam is actually talking with emotion on the court, trust me a ******* fired up sponge bob fan is a good thing at the krusty krab with kristy

jaylen had an extended conversation with bill walton during warm ups & continues to amaze with his development, his 10 rebounds tonite adds yet another dimension to the team

the game ball gotta go to the bird as he scored 20 points on a lights out 7-12 field goals & 5-8 3 pointers along with playing energized d unlike his salesian high school daze

yeah, it was yet another nite for the ages at haas pavilion, the great cal band even played my request for m83's midnight city...they cal band is like the piano player at the polo lounge at the beverly hills hotel taking requests, they definitely need a tip jar

so usc coming to haas pavilion on sunday nite at 5:00 pm for senior nite with t-wall & taylor's favorite player, b glapion...are you gonna be in the haas too?

20 wins (and counting)#

Yep, going to make the long trip to Berkeley to be in the Haas on Sunday. This will be the wife's first Cal home game. She has been to some road games, but there were only a few other Cal fans there. I told her this will be a different experience.
Shocky1
CalEnviroLaw;842653839 said:

Yep, going to make the long trip to Berkeley to be in the Haas on Sunday. This will be the wife's first Cal home game. She has been to some road games, but there were only a few other Cal fans there. I told her this will be a different experience.

that's awesome, are you & your wife traveling in from brazil?...please let her know i'd be more than happy to take her to a yoga class or something
Shocky1
Shocky1;842452954 said:

gotta love the hearts of the young dude in the blue cal shirt in the center front row & the little girl in the white shirt in the 4th row from the top center advance signaling the game winning rainbow of dreams shot...they knew dwight was not alone when he released that arc de triomphe shot into the haas airspace, that mary was right behind his shoulders (as always)

http://pac-12.com/videos/recap-cal-mens-basketball-stuns-ucla-late-3-pointer

who knew brandon chauca is also the lead singer for temper trap?

moment of love#

dwight, tonite's cal victory was a lotta fun but none of your teammates & coaches are ever gonna forget your magical moment last season, that's not gonna happen...some things are bigger than the game of basketball

let's be real here, we're both mama's boys forever

let it fly#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842653807 said:

left to right, jabari "mama's boy" bird, jaylen "downward dog" brown, tyrone "where's my girlfriend?" wallace, kameron "let's ******* rumble" rooks & ivan "future" rabb

special nite for the 11,858 true california golden bears fans at haas pavilion including former cal/denver broncos running back cj anderson...cj told me that he loves going to cal basketball games to support his boy t-wall & that donald lasco got nfl potential

the bears defended & chased daddy's boy alford into a 4-13 field goals shooting nite, the bears free throw defense was even strong as bryce missed an uncharacteristic 4 free throws...but make no mistake about it, he's one truly ugly azz dude, he don't got the hair flair of tony parker that's for sure

not sure about the white towel promotion, gave my towel away to a homeless guy on durant who seemed more excited about it than me...maybe cal marketing should give away something really useful like a balloon or something next time

kameron battled for loose balls & rebounds tonite & swatted long rebound misses to his teammates, he's coming into his own...and for the 1st time this season, kam is actually talking with emotion on the court, trust me a ******* fired up sponge bob fan is a good thing at the krusty krab with kristy

jaylen had an extended conversation with bill walton during warm ups & continues to amaze with his development, his 10 rebounds tonite adds yet another dimension to the team

the game ball gotta go to the bird as he scored 20 points on a lights out 7-12 field goals & 5-8 3 pointers along with playing energized d unlike his salesian high school daze

yeah, it was yet another nite for the ages at haas pavilion, the great cal band even played my request for m83's midnight city...they cal band is like the piano player at the polo lounge at the beverly hills hotel taking requests, they definitely need a tip jar

so usc coming to haas pavilion on sunday nite at 5:00 pm for senior nite with t-wall & taylor's favorite player, b glapion...are you gonna be in the haas too?

20 wins (and counting)#

The Cal Band tonight was head and shoulders above, and miles ahead of, anything I've seen/heard of/from them in the past. They were a real difference-maker in the atmosphere tonight, which was splendid.
mikecohen
Shocky1;842653814 said:

[video=youtube;27Vx90x411c][/video]

There is something extraordinarily inspirational, and truly great, about Cuonzo, and his flat, matter-of-fact, "Just the facts, M'am", presentation - especially his detailed and insightful analysis of USC at the end, which he quickly "scrapped" upon hearing the result of their performance at Maples tonight. Inexplicable. Raises the possible danger that some magic could cause them to suddently wake up from them, all-of-a-sudden looking like the worst team in the conference.
socaltownie
You watch Martin. You watch Mr. Krispy Kream down in Zona. I wouldn't trade Coach C. for Donuts boy and his top three recruits EVER.
socaltownie
One last thing. You watch Martin and you really get the sense he is a guy who played the game at an elite level.
concordtom
socaltownie;842653879 said:

You watch Martin. You watch Mr. Krispy Kream down in Zona. I wouldn't trade Coach C. for Donuts boy and his top three recruits EVER.

Well, Aaron Gordon would have been nice...
Shocky1
concordtom;842653882 said:

Well, Aaron Gordon would have been nice...

aaron gordon made it clear to the prior cal staff that he had zero academic ambition
concordtom

I haven't listened to half of martin's speeches, but I haven't seen him this loose since he sat back grinning about what/how many recruits we were gonna end up with last year.
He's getting easier to read.
concordtom
Shocky1;842653885 said:

aaron gordon made it clear to the prior cal staff that he had zero academic ambition

And why should he?
Did you see that lawn chair dunk?
Oh my goodness!
I mean, a person can live a life and retire on that alone right there.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]look at the way Cal moves the ball for those 3s...
...watch Singer in the open court ...
...and I'm loving Jaylen's flushes...and now he's hitting his 3s ... scary[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;_i5BXMyQxjU][/video]

CalEnviroLaw
Shocky1;842653841 said:

that's awesome, are you & your wife traveling in from brazil?...please let her know i'd be more than happy to take her to a yoga class or something

Lol. Thanks Shocky (I think), and excellent memory. I think she (we) will pass on the yoga invite. My wife cheers all Cal points, including made free throws (points are points, right?). Unlike at the road games, at least at Haas we won't get heckled for cheering for made Cal free throws.
BearlyLegal
concordtom;842653889 said:

And why should he?
Did you see that lawn chair dunk?
Oh my goodness!
I mean, a person can live a life and retire on that alone right there.

Why he should have some academic ambition is that if nothing else he can be smart and diligent enough to manage his own money and not be taken advantage of by others such as happened to so many other pro athletes in the past.
Of course you don't need a Cal education for that, but having some education I think certainly increases your odds of avoiding such problems.
Shocky1
CalEnviroLaw;842654143 said:

Lol. Thanks Shocky (I think), and excellent memory. I think she (we) will pass on the yoga invite. My wife cheers all Cal points, including made free throws (points are points, right?). Unlike at the road games, at least at Haas we won't get heckled for cheering for made Cal free throws.

no problema, senor...we can probably all agree that missing 12 free throws is not gonna take them bears to where they wanna go...taylor & i do a secret handshake to ensure them free throws are drained by her boyz
Shocky1
dontae coleman exploded for 34 points on 12-18 field goals & 10-14 free throws along with 6 assists, 3 boards, 2 steals & 4 turnovers in lawson state's regular season finale 87-80 victory over wallace state community college

midnite train to berkeley#
Shocky1
coach martin & the staff are relentlessly targeting a potential cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) which features elite basketball talent with academic ambition for guys (with the full support of their moms) that want to play together in a family environment at the #1 ranked public university in the world in the beautiful san francisco bay area

*****tyson jolly, cal combo guard signee

*****don coleman, key targeted cal combo guard prospect with an actionable offer

*****big boi, a 5 star outkast from georgia that is gonna put atlanta on the map before it fell in the california sun

yeah, these guys are gonna be howlin' at the moon, they're not dumb azzs

this is cal basketball#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]send the seniors out right[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]attend the game AND get there for senior introductions at 4:45 Sunday[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]http://www.calbears.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=126528&ATCLID=210744248&DB_OEM_ID=30100[/COLOR][/SIZE]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]for Cal students coming to the Cal vs USC game
Sunday 4:45pm[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Do the Bears look stronger, quicker, faster and more athletic as the season progresses?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#000080"]Cal Basketball Strength & Conditioning Coach: Nicodemus C.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5][FONT=Lucida Console]"My reaction when I see my athletes take a punch & GET BACK UP!"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][FONT=Arial Black]Bears beat Ducks![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
yeah, coach martin got some ugly azz dance moves, feel kinda sorry for roberta

dancing with the stars (of cal basketball)#
Shocky1
what up, ty-wren?...let's be real here, all i'm really interested in hearing about is that curvy brunette yoga girlfriend of yours ms alacantar, ok?

but make no mistake about it, charles james johnson is gonna be watching over your shoulder this sunday whispering in your ears re: how proud he is of you

[video=youtube;3jnqON2GCH8][/video]

mama's boy (just like the shockster)#
Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster class thread foto of my boyz brenden "washington high superstar" glapion, cole "bad azz surfer dude" welle & nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton wondering when coach martin is gonna put them in the game...nick "lights out downtown shooter" kerr is not in this foto, he's at a golden state warriors practice

remember the walk ons#
Shocky1
nick, let's be real here, unlike maddy with the not on point color scheme, you were always destined to become a california golden bear with your early decisions to rock the blue & gold beachware, a very intuitive fashion statement:cheer

glad you & dwight are coaching up/mentoring the young ones but why aren't you going to yoga with jaylen, what's up with that?...hasn't your dad taught you anything?:headbang

cal family#:woohoo
Shocky1
Shocky1;842591592 said:

amazing news for washington high's greatest basketball player, yeah, it's in the richmond district in san francisco

congrats from the prez of your fan club & her dumb azz dad, the city's the spot where we get going

brenden, you hold the key to the city but does that include admission decisions at taylor's dream school, the university of san francisco

[video=youtube;1IEj3fjL680][/video]

the magic of cal basketball#

let's be real, glap is gonna need a press pr professional to schedule all his media obligations & interviews

http://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/article/Guard-Brenden-Glapion-realizes-dream-at-Cal-6856642.php
HoopDreams

Shocky1
i'd rather see kim k & kayne (singing diamonds are forever at the presidential inauguration) in the white house than that dumb azz donald

Shocky1;842504273 said:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been clown punked...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

"they're bringing drugs...they're bringing crime...they're rapists and some i assume are good people"
-donald trump's disparaging comments re: mexicans

to be honest with you when i 1st read these comments i thought trump was talking about criminal dana altman & the oregon basketball program

the fallout from these racist comments is that numerous major corporations including nbc, univision & macys (which is kinda funny because the chairman played golf with us at ferry point) have cut ties with him

you're fired, donald#

HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]LAST HOME GAME FOR TYRONE WALLACE[/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5]4:45PM [/SIZE][/COLOR]
BearsObserver
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]besides being the last home game of the season, and Senior Night...

...this is a huge game

Cal in the hunt for the Pac 12 Championship
A win punches our ticket to the Big Dance
Cal would be alone in 3rd place in the conference
its another game vs a LA school ... Beat LA
It could be the last home game for more than the seniors
[COLOR="#000080"]Complete a historic run of staying undefeated at home[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842654654 said:

compton magic=big time basketball
Shocky1
cal vs usc is sold out tomorrow nite, the cal basketball program got lots of passionate fans that love celebrating the magic of cal basketball at haas pavilion, a lot of former fake model tv fans are now going to games & having the times of their lives during this thus far perfect season at home...i salute those of you for the energy you are infusing our high character true student athletes by taking action & attending games...it's no fun living on leper island & never taking the ferry to berkeley on gamedays

we are gonna average over 10k fans this season, this is the vision of cal basketball that is now a reality, a seriously loud homecourt advantage with fans screaming from the rooftops...thx to hoop dreams for his support of the cal's monster class since we started at the bottom

Shocky1
the donut boy of tuscon's arizona wildcats (22-7/10-6) lost 70-64 to utah (23-7/12-5) but got his dreams come true as the fans in salt lake city did not storm the floor and/or steal his chocolate glazed maple bars with fuschia sprinkles from the lockeroom...great day in pima county, bear down

rapist enabler steve alford's ucla bruins (15-14/6-10) got zero points from their underdeveloped bench (thomas welsh did not start & scored 11 points) as stanford hustled to a 79-70 win in palo alto

#3 ranked virginia (22-6) bitch whered the cheating north carolina tarheels in charlottesville

davidson (17-10) got derailed 91-82 on their quest to 20 wins by fordham

san diego state (21-8) lost 66-63 at home to boise state

richmond (15-13) spider manned duquesne 83-67

santa barbara (15-12) pipelined 80-62 cal state fullerton

st mary (24-4) earthquaked 84-72 taylor's dream school usf in san francisco, man i love that place
Shocky1
the staff's #1 recruiting target & #3 ranked player in the 2018 class jordan brown scored 26 points as the woodcreek timberwolves got trapped 77-68 by the jesuit marauders in the nor cal playoffs

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and a short drive from roseville to berkeley for the fam)
First Page Last Page
Page 288 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.