cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,264,061 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams;842679786 said:

[SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"][/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"][FONT=Arial Black]Thank you Jaylen
It was an amazing run
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

An amazing jog, perhaps.

I don't think we ever got the car out of 2nd gear...

concordtom
RoseBowlThirsty;842679795 said:

Can we let this thread die? It just makes me depressed.

ha ha

see, RBT, you have to get into the spirit of things.
The "Monster" class.
The "Sky is the Limit" class
The "Howling at the Moon" class

.... perhaps this is the "Jump off the Bridge" class.
Who is in it, anyways? ONE (1) junior college transfer??

(Who, by the way, I have in my projected starting lineup.)
89Bear
JB: What an impressive young man!!!
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]is this the best press conference ever?[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842679789 said:

[video=youtube;bc6ZFkUuBIw][/video]

my brothers (for life to change the world)#
Bobodeluxe
After Skippy informed him that he would be the second point guard taken from Cal, at number two, what other choice did he have.
LOUMFSG2
I got a chance to meet Jaylen briefly in Las Vegas, what an impressive young man. Incredibly confident, and yet humble at the same time. He made a real point to express his gratitude to my wife and I for our support of the program - he just really gets it. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him play for the Bears this year, and also enjoyed watching him off the court as well, in interviews and press conferences. He is a great representative of the University, and if I could buy stock in the guy, I would.

Selfishly, I wish were coming back, but I totally understand his decision, I wish him all the best, and I look forward to having another former-Bear to follow and root for in the NBA.
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=5]"The journey here at Cal has been nothing short of amazing. My teammates, my brothers, we made history here"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1
jaylen, you're gonna live all your dreams, let's do this baby

gonna miss your music shout outs

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

don't forget the yoga mat (and your promises)#
Shocky1
jb, i sincerely hope that you play keep me company at your wedding someday & that it will remind you of your time in berkeley
Shocky1
RoseBowlThirsty;842679795 said:

Can we let this thread die? It just makes me depressed.

rosebowlthirsty, after further reflection, my diagnosis is that you're suffering from acute separation/anxiety issues

the bad news is that there's no cure, you're probably gonna die someday

sorry

-dr shock

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5] "The people here make a difference. The people here come here to change the world, and I'm one of those people"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1
jaylen, i get it, part of the branding process for the nba draft is to present yourself as a bad azz that loves the ******* game of basketball & that you're consumed with it 24/7

but your twitter cleansing in the last 24 hours is redunkulous by your new handlers who have stripped away your personal foto & replaced it with a bad azz foto of you like you're on death row at san quentin or something

our sometimes vegetarian, pro gun control, world cup soccer fan is now allegedly tweeting really stoopid out of character **** like "LEBRON IS A SAVAGE" & "My favorite time of the year#NBAPlayoffs"

and i'm willing to bet my entire net worth (which includes ysl kayne diamonds are forever kicks with lots of confusing straps & buckles) that you never actually tweeted "kawhi leonard is an assassin":headbang

what's next, jaylen, a tweet that says you 100% support the nra & that all curvy latina yoga females should be sent back to mexico or south america?

https://twitter.com/FCHWPO?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

don't be a fake model#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]"I will always be a Golden Bear"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
ivan rabb's new roommate

jaylen who?#
Shocky1
oski is leaving cal to live in brazil with a curvy brunette yoga female bear

sorry

concordtom
God.
So boorish....
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]get healed fast Jordan
[/SIZE]

(ankle surgery)

concordtom
Didn't even know there was an injury that needed fixing.
What's the word, there?!?!
Shocky1
Shocky1;842674403 said:

the bears are one of 7 finalists for college of charleston star 6'6" 205 lbs canyon barry from colorado springs

last season caynon (who is an ideal fit for berkeley) averaged 19.7 ppg with 40.2% on field goals & a underhanded flip 84.5% on free throws along with 3.4 rpg

barry is a late developing talent that had few offers coming out of high school...now as a graduate transfer his finalists include cal, florida, kansas, louisville, ole miss, northwestern (the only other non academically mediocre school along with cal) & miami (dad's school)...his gameplan is to narrow it down to 5 schools, start taking official visits as soon as this weekend & then make a final decision in may

it should be pointed out that caynon is not a dumb azz, he's working at coc for a degree in physics with a minor in mathematics...getting accepted into one of cal's graduate programs (which require 2 year commitments unlike the other schools on barry's list) is a major hurdle

yeah, canyon is a true student athlete but make no mistake about it, his dad used to talk **** to refs all the time back in the day

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the ******* world

canyon barry is gonna visit northwestern on april 28th, miami on may 2nd & has already visited florida

dude might be as smart as my boy nick hamilton, canyon got a perfect 4.0 while majoring in physics & has never gotten a b during his 2 and a half years as a member of the school's honors college
Shocky1
coach martin is in indianapolis watching moreau catholic's 6'2" 160 lbs 2017 point guard damari milstead

milstead scored 14 points along with 6 boards, 4 assists, 2 steals & only 1 turnover in leading splash city to a 73-68 victory over the florida vipers

damari & his dad jules (a former standout player) have unofficially visited with the cal staff in berkeley in the past and he's a recruit whose recruitment is heating up with the local school

https://vimeo.com/45797764

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including hayward)
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]Ira has a strong resemblance to ....
Not sure what it is[/SIZE]

Shocky1
how good of a shooter is jermarl baker?

the 2017 cal commit extends defenses so far out that sometimes they gotta chase/guard him even in the ******* parking lot

jemarl is continuing to develop his game & is earning a nationwide reputation as the purest shooter in the 2017 class

baker in indy scored 28 points 10-13 fields including a steph curry like 6-9 3 pointers

yeah, he's creasy jr for sure

man on fire#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842675733 said:

former cal commit 6'11" 230 lbs idrissa "idy" diallo is gonna transfer from boston college after sitting out a year & then playing 9.1 mpg last season due to injury issues

idy's recruitment at cal was marred by the ugliest recruiting tactics i've ever heard about that can be directly tied to criminal dana altman, the toxic nature of this recruitment was a factor in mike montgomery's retirement

if you don't think dana altman is a piece of ****, it's probably because you are naive and/or misinformed, rooting for the oregon basketball program in the ncca tournament is a character flaw on your part

diallo will be transferring to uc riverside

idy has got some richard solomon stubbornness that is holding him back, he wants to play as a forward facing stretch 4 (even tho he's not an above average shooter) instead of developing post up moves with his back to the basket
HoopDreams
Shocky1
when bobby "off to the races" hurley was hired i went to a dinner during which he promised the sun angels donors that he would transform asu into the duke of the west...and then he went out & recruited a bunch of low gpa junior college guys with off court social issues, makes sense to me

but unfortunately the season turned out a 15-17 disaster & a 5-13 pac 12 mark

savon goodman is gonna be a graduate transfer at la salle, he's gone in tempe, 5 of the 8 guys in bobby's rotation are not gonna be around next season...hurley & his staff spent a staggering amount of time unsuccessfully trying to lure thon maker to tempe for 8 months but that didn't work out

asu should just accept who they are, an academically mediocre partyhouse that produces the most strippers in the united states, & then just hire a head coach that fits that image like thunder dan "bang all my employees" majerle

this really isn't that complicated

Shocky1
clarification: as the cal's monster class strives to be politically correct 100% of the time, it should be mentioned that the nickname above for majerle does not refer to any past, present or future employees of grand canyon university (oscar frayer's next school) & its affiliates, thunder dan co owns a bunch of restaurants that serve unhealthy dog food that would not be approved by coach christopher

thank you

-the management of cal's monster class

Shocky1
kinda feel sorry for the dude in the light blue hat to the right of majerle

ouch
dal9
^his less successful brother, "Blunder" Stan Marjerle

edit: reply #11,000. is there a door prize?
HoopDreams

Shocky1
Shocky1;842680052 said:

jaylen, i get it, part of the branding process for the nba draft is to present yourself as a bad azz that loves the ******* game of basketball & that you're consumed with it 24/7

but your twitter cleansing in the last 24 hours is redunkulous by your new handlers who have stripped away your personal foto & replaced it with a bad azz foto of you like you're on death row at san quentin or something

our sometimes vegetarian, pro gun control, world cup soccer fan is now allegedly tweeting really stoopid out of character **** like "LEBRON IS A SAVAGE" & "My favorite time of the year#NBAPlayoffs"

and i'm willing to bet my entire net worth (which includes ysl kayne diamonds are forever kicks with lots of confusing straps & buckles) that you never actually tweeted "kawhi leonard is an assassin":headbang

what's next, jaylen, a tweet that says you 100% support the nra & that all curvy latina yoga females should be sent back to mexico or south america?

https://twitter.com/FCHWPO?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

don't be a fake model#

jaylen, ok, that's a lot better

we're all good now

Shocky1
dal9;842680741 said:

^his less successful brother, "Blunder" Stan Marjerle

edit: reply #11,000. is there a door prize?

congrats dal, here's the deal

1) if you are a curvy brunette yoga female, you (& your sister) are invited to an all expenses paid class at my regular scottsdale studio

2) if you got a single digit handicap, you can tee it up with me in the hamptons this summer in july

3) if you don't qualify under the 1st two criteria, you are hereby formally invited to sit by me on the floor of the greatest ******* place in the world, haas pavilion on a november/december gameday on the campus of the #1 ranked public university on planet earth...and yeah, if you wanna storm the floor with me (purple villebrequin linen dress shirt with a euro cut) that's encouraged too (if you can get by gordon & the 1st wave of security, need a quick decisive 1st step)
[video=youtube;N7QqouIxulM][/video]

*all prizes are tax free and non transferable & probably include sushi/grass fed waygu beef at some point
HoopDreams
Shocky1
[video=youtube;o0EhxVIqB0I][/video]

the magic of haas pavilion#
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842680672 said:

no way ivan rabb sr is gonna take his boyz to chuck e cheese for cardboard tasting pizza on tamarik's b-day, that's not gonna happen

this **** is getting live

https://vimeo.com/82408011
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]always be balling[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 314 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.