cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,264,346 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842686259 said:

brenden, nice job borrowing your dad eric's skinny black tie (i know all your fashion tricks) that works well with the shiny jacket & the green (although i'm partial to fuschia) shoelaces that tell the world that you got it goin' on

roger, i didn't know you wear glasses...is it really true that cal basketball players can read books & **** like that?

sammy, the whole miami casual sunday afternoon brunch at joe's stone crabs attire is pulled off by the matching jacket & topsiders...please order me the jumbo lump crab cakes with green tomato & caper remoulade along with a cold perrier, ok?

cole & jabari, did you guys go online with glapion & get 45% off on a bulk discount purchase of 3 brown shoes?...hope they got a refund policy

ivan, gotta love the sleek clean lines of your crisp fashion forward ensemble complemented by the brassy watch but what's up with the right hand across the belly, do you got diaherea or what?...where was this award winning fashion statement at the banquet when you dressed like a runaway at the lake merrit bus stop?

kam, trust me, neither kristy or alicia keys likes your ugly azz beard, are you really trying to look like a 40 year old convict or are you auditioning for the role of javert in les miz?...lose the beard, what time does the personal grooming department at walgreens close tonite?

jordan, you got a good sense for colors along with the tie flair, you are a ceo in the making (as long as you don't go all creasy on dumb azzs in the board room)

stephen, you look like the stern headmaster at a private east coast prep school that would thoroughly enjoy knocking any troublemakers on their azzs if they get out of line

king, nobody wears 3 piece suits during the summertime in the san francisco bay area, you should've consulted that curvy brunette yoga female friend of yours victoria before you stepped out the door

nick, you are a ******* fashion disaster (although the tapered slacks are a definite plus) with your too busy (sometimes less is more) statement that tries unsuccessfully to work black on black, no wonder you look like a waiter at nobu malibu that is covering his balls after delivering the anti curcho peruvian style spicy chicken skewers to the wrong table...no tip for you, my friend

dominik, jesli tylko przestrzegac zalacen natalii mody wam wtedy bedzie kredens gc i nie klaun w cyrku

what not to wear#

worst behavior (shut the **** up, shocky)#
Shocky1
my boy brandon chauca with his curvy brunette yoga love

cal is a dream school#
Shocky1

alan crabbe with 10 points & more importantly a +25 differential while playing 30 minutes tonite vs them golden state warriors

best hair of all time, sorry shay, not talkin' about you

shut up, dad#
Shocky1
what's the biggest thing i would change (if i could) re: our guys?

without a doubt that would be their ******* pointless addictions to video games

1st guy taylor & i spoke to at the banquet was tyrone, he tells me he's "by far" the best video games player in the house...so i spend the rest of the nite talking to each guy & they all laugh (and tell me that tyrone's claim is not even close to accurate) & passionately tell me who's the best video game player, the answers tended to focus upon a specific player's game expertise like roger with fifa or something like that (i really don't understand any of this ****)

anyways, their brains are all rotting away...yeah, they're probably playing some games at the house right now while reading this, that's messed up

this is cal basketball (unfortunately)#:headbang
Shocky1

beggin' (turn that **** off)#
Shocky1

happy mother's day#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842686968 said:

happy mother's day#

Shocky: I see (from the description that appears in the reply message box, but not in the reply when it gets posted) where you got that photo; and that information just adds to its extraordinary depth and power on so many different levels it is impossible to calculate. I am very careful in attributing artistic achievement to photographs; but the power of this one to infuse one's being is overwhelming.
HoopDreams

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#0000CD"]Happy Mothers of Dragons Day![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
note to my cal's monster class partner hoop dreams: please do not post any fotos of blondes, this is all about them curvy brunette yoga females (even with respects to dumb azz video games for **** ups like jordan mathews)

thank you
Shocky1
talented devin watson (who had off the court issues at usf) with the commitment to his hometown san diego states aztecs, good fit for all parties

the cal staff remains all in with troy brown jr
mikecohen
Shocky1;842687121 said:

note to my cal's monster class partner hoop dreams: please do not post any fotos of blondes, this is all about them curvy brunette yoga females (even with respects to dumb azz video games for **** ups like jordan mathews)

thank you

Shocky: Don't worry; it's OK. She's obviously a bottle-blond, who, based on her eyebrows, is most likely a brunette, and who (based on her relationship with the dragon) is probably a yogi. Also, not having watched the show, but based on its reputation, I assume she is also curvy.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842687124 said:

Shocky: Don't worry; it's OK. She's obviously a bottle-blond, who, based on her eyebrows, is most likely a brunette, and who (based on her relationship with the dragon) is probably a yogi. Also, not having watched the show, but based on its reputation, I assume she is also curvy.

mike, 1st of all, that bottle blonde is a fake model why would anybody think that having hair that is the same color as urination would be attractive?

2nd of all, watching tv shows including game of thrones is for losers, very disappointing that our guys are so mentally challenged they should try reading a ******* book or something every now & then and actually learn something

3rd of all, this tv show has very disrespectful messages for moms on mother's day

Shocky1
washington state's 3rd leading scorer que johnson is gonna be a graduate transfer to western kentucky

sign of the apocalypse (ernie's last year in pullman)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Welcome highly recruited 2017 guard [COLOR="#0000CD"]Kianna Smith[/COLOR] to Cal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kianna's got better hair than Allen Crabbe[/SIZE]

stu
HoopDreams;842687150 said:

[SIZE=5]Kianna's got better hair than Allen Crabbe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So does this:[/SIZE]

Shocky1

the donut boy of tucson is not a player's coach & arizona is an academically mediocre school with a 95%+ acceptance rate

tucson is a dump#
Shocky1
"paradise lies at the feet of your mother"

-jaylen brown, community activist & future cal grad

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

we're all mamas boyz#
Shocky1

this is cal basketball#
Jeff82
Shocky1;842687218 said:

this is cal basketball#

Nad Permaul is an interesting guy. He's only begun teaching in the Political Science department in the last few years, after retiring from a long career with various positions on campus, including many years as the Executive Director (essentially the head of day-to-day operations) for the ASUC. He was also the teaching assistant for my very first class at Cal, Sandy Muir's Political Science 1 in the fall quarter of 1978-79. Nad basically bleeds blue and gold.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842674403 said:

the bears are one of 7 finalists for college of charleston star 6'6" 205 lbs canyon barry from colorado springs

last season caynon (who is an ideal fit for berkeley) averaged 19.7 ppg with 40.2% on field goals & a underhanded flip 84.5% on free throws along with 3.4 rpg

barry is a late developing talent that had few offers coming out of high school...now as a graduate transfer his finalists include cal, florida, kansas, louisville, ole miss, northwestern (the only other non academically mediocre school along with cal) & miami (dad's school)...his gameplan is to narrow it down to 5 schools, start taking official visits as soon as this weekend & then make a final decision in may

it should be pointed out that caynon is not a dumb azz, he's working at coc for a degree in physics with a minor in mathematics...getting accepted into one of cal's graduate programs (which require 2 year commitments unlike the other schools on barry's list) is a major hurdle

yeah, canyon is a true student athlete but make no mistake about it, his dad used to talk **** to refs all the time back in the day

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the ******* world

caynon barry with the commitment to florida, he truly embodies the ideals of the true student athlete

barry cited florida's "exceptional nuclear engineering program" & "one of the only training nuclear reactors in the southeast" as key factors in his decison

cal never tripped caynon to berkeley but it will still be fun to see how his career plays out as a gator

mentally limitless#
berkeleyhigh91
Shocky1;842687432 said:

caynon barry with the commitment to florida, he truly embodies the ideals of the true student athlete

barry cited florida's "exceptional nuclear engineering program" & "one of the only training nuclear reactors in the southeast" as key factors in his decison

cal never tripped caynon to berkeley but it will still be fun to see how his career plays out as a gator

mentally limitless#

To each, their own path.
Shocky1
berkeleyhigh91;842687436 said:

To each, their own path.

100% agreed, the happiest people are those that got passionate interests in life & then actively follow those paths

dominik, bedzie sciezka w zyciu obejmowac edukacie na numer jeden w rankingu uczelnia publiczna na swiecie (w tym w polsce), w pieknej i atrakcyjnej okolicy zatoki san francisco w kalifornii na wspomagajacego druzyny koszykarskiej, ktora dba o siebie jak rodzina?

cien#
Shocky1
dominik, jak myslisz to byloby zalenstwo aby stac zloty niedzwiedz?

[video=youtube;GFPBHVxbHLQ][/video]

zwariowany#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842676387 said:

it's awesome to see t-wall working with coach christopher in the link below without a soft cast on his hand, nobody battles adversity & relentlessly keeps grinding:
https://twitter.com/nicodemus_c

linked below is a scouting evaluation from the draftexpress...in speaking with scouts from more than half the nba teams during the hour before game warm ups at haas pavilion & on the road this season (it's easy to do as scouts like to slide down to floor seats to get a better view of guys before moving back to press level mid arena game seating), there are certain teams like the la clippers that think wallace could potentially be a good fit for their organizations

my respect for tyrone & his high character & his academic values extends far beyond all the heroics he's provided us playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball, his upcoming graduation from the #1 ranked public university in the world will be a beautiful day in nor cal with happy tears from bakersfield to berkeley

make no mistake about, t-wall is ******* unbreakable

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Tyrone-Wallace-Updated-NBA-Draft-Scouting-Report-5422/

congratulated tyrone at the basketball banquet re: his upcoming graduation & asked him if his moms michelle is gonna cry on the big day, he laughed & told me she's probably already crying

i gave him details re: the la clippers scouts that gave me very positive feedback during the season re: his game, he told me he's heard that too & then told me the names of the 5 nba organizations that are showing significant interest...since the banquet t-wall has been named as an alternate for the nba combine & ultimately didn't get in but that won't preclude him from working out for interested teams

yeah, when nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton came over i asked t-wall if his curvy brunette yoga girlfriend ms alcantar looked like nick would he still go out with her & he laughed & told me "no"

tyrone wallace is not a dumb azz

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
look, i kinda feel bad about calling my boy nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton a ******* fashion disaster, ok?...sometimes my yoga/meditation practice is obviously failing me in becoming a better person or **** like that

nick, you can raise your game, you just gotta pay more attention to fashion trends, this really isn't that complicated

sorry nick#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842677661 said:

yeah, leo is unofficially hosting grant mullins back east before his trip this monday/tuesday to berkeley, the after party in manhattan downstairs at lavo with celebrity djs/bottle service was definitely more live than watching jabari eat popcorn while trying to beat t-wall in the game of thrones at the house while kam watched sponge bob reruns with roger drawing in a coloring book

dominik, chcial odwiedzic z wami jak potencjalna dotacje przyszly grant mullins dotyczace korzysci plynacych z zycia w kalifornii, ale byl troche zajety lub cos mowi do krzywego brunetka kobieta jogi

zakoczyc silne#
Shocky1
the cal staff has offered explosive 6'5" 195 lbs mj walker, a top 10 player in the 2017 class from jonesboro high school & the atlanta express (under armor team)

walker models his game after jaylen brown & is also one of the top football recruits in the united states too but he's made the decision to focus upon basketball..yeah, he knows all about jaylen & the #1 ranked wide receiver in the nation demetris robertson fallin' in the california sun

mj got a 3.7 gpa & a member of the national honor society, he's not a dumb azz

http://www.prepcircuit.com/news_article/show/604094?referrer_id=

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including georgia):gobears:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;7SciaV0JRzg][/video]

what up, mj?#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
"hype won't save you"

-jaylen brown, realist

Shocky1;842677957 said:

"heavy is the head that wears the crown"

-jaylen brown, noted philosopher & life coach

natural order of everything#
Shocky1

dominik, wiekszosc amerykanow nie moze sobie nawet wyobrazic wyzwaniom zycia w obcym kraju w wieku od swojej rodziny...czesc magii programu cal koszykowki jest prawdziwie rodzinna atmosfera w pieknej i wspaniale zroznicowana rejonie zatoki san francisco ze obchodzi wszystkie kultury

http://www.godrakebulldogs.com/news/2016/2/10/MBB_0210163840.aspx

concordtom
Why don't you tell Dom about your golfing adventures in his homeland?
http://www.top100golfcourses.co.uk/golf-courses/continental-europe/poland
Shocky1
dylan smith, a guard from the university of north carolina-ashville, is gonna transfer to arizona

interesting to note that when recruits select the wildcats they never mention academic goals or ambition, for them it's not a 50 year decision, it's a basketball decision

not mentally limitless#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842686922 said:

alan crabbe with 10 points & more importantly a +25 differential while playing 30 minutes tonite vs them golden state warriors

best hair of all time, sorry shay, not talkin' about you

shut up, dad#

alan crabbe is gonna get paid/minted this offseason after a season finale 20 points on 7-9 fields including an elite shooting 5-7 3 pointers, hair styling expenses aren't gonna be an issue in the future

alan's 1st contract after cal was for $2,634,276 (all guaranteed) with $825,000 in 2013, $862,000 in 2014 & $947,276...his 2nd contract negotiations this summer will financially set him up for life

yeah, the nba can pay for a bunch of heart attack voodoo donuts variety boxes but the high character/low cholesterol guys always share the love with the young ones

cal is a dream school (if you're a hair stylist)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates to the Warriors for advancing to the Western Conference Finals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Allen Crabbe played great during the series for Portland. He has a bright future[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 323 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.