cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,256,633 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
OldBlue1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome gohogs and thanks for the insights.

I checked your roster and noticed you only have 2 players listed above 6-8. What have you guys seen so far this season from your 2 frosh bigs, Kingsley and Portis? Do they play many minutes? Are they immediate impact guys or do they need some time to develop?

As you may have learned from reading this board we have 2 upper class starting bigs who are solid and 1 frosh big who is a work in progress. Just wondering how the post matchups will play out.

Looking forward to the game!
"thomas welsh=good kid

alford's 5 wild wings offense with no pg#
tw's decision will have no impact upon idrissa diallo's recruitment"

1. continue to put ucla down. it really helps.

2. elite recruiting staff, my ass.
gohogs14
OldBlue1999;842228496 said:

Welcome gohogs and thanks for the insights.

I checked your roster and noticed you only have 2 players listed above 6-8. What have you guys seen so far this season from your 2 frosh bigs, Kingsley and Portis? Do they play many minutes? Are they immediate impact guys or do they need some time to develop?

As you may have learned from reading this board we have 2 upper class starting bigs who are solid and 1 frosh big who is a work in progress. Just wondering how the post matchups will play out.

Looking forward to the game!

I dont think either of them are going to be one-and-dones or anything, but Portis flashes his potential every now and then. He's started since the first game and has great touch for a big man along with being a good rebounder. His defense is still a work in progress though. Kingsley doesn't play all that much but his defense has been great when he's in there and he's gotten some rebounds too. His offense isn't good at all yet.

Both should obviously get better as the season goes on and be really good next year. I think Portis is a future all-SEC player. We've been a pretty small team as a group for a while compared to everyone else...Portis could have his work cut out for him against the more experienced Cal lineup though
Shocky1
1947;842228509 said:

"thomas welsh=good kid

alford's 5 wild wings offense with no pg#
tw's decision will have no impact upon idrissa diallo's recruitment"

if you told me you have a signficant hormone inbalance, i would believe you
OldBlue1999
1947;842228509 said:

You're right, '47. Putting down Cal at every chance you get, which is what you do, helps so much more! We could all learn a thing or two from your expert tutelage. :crazy
concordtom
Come clean with it, Shocky. How flat are you following the fact we signed zero bigs this fall after knowing since forever Solo would be graduating? I realize we'll end up with someone, SOMEONE, in the spring, but SOMEONE was not necessarily whom we had been anticipating, particularly if we often read this thread. At this point our interior rotation for 2014 = Kravish, Kreklow, Rooks, Moute, Berhens, in that order.

Show some humanity and share the inner shockster, unmasked, with us.

.... Damn, now I'll never get that mask off. But, DAMN! We got another big strong athletic pivot. Hallelujah!
socaltownie
concordtom;842228656 said:

Come clean with it, Shocky. How flat are you following the fact we signed zero bigs this fall after knowing since forever Solo would be graduating? I realize we'll end up with someone, SOMEONE, in the spring, but SOMEONE was not necessarily whom we had been anticipating, particularly if we often read this thread. At this point our interior rotation for 2014 = Kravish, Kreklow, Rooks, Moute, Berhens, in that order.

Show some humanity and share the inner shockster, unmasked, with us.

Well I know _I_ am disappointed that we didn't get at least one of them today. Diallo would seem likely as good as gone. If he blows up the world will come a calling in the Spring and it is clear that is what the AAU guy is holding out for. God I hate that part of "the game". It still seems that we are failing to get over a big hump when it comes to elite Bigs. Frustrating to say the least.

But I turned my negabear card in this year so I can't (yet) complain and Solo is doing wonders. I will worry about next year....next year.
GMP
socaltownie;842228677 said:

Well I know _I_ am disappointed that we didn't get at least one of them today. Diallo would seem likely as good as gone. If he blows up the world will come a calling in the Spring and it is clear that is what the AAU guy is holding out for. God I hate that part of "the game". It still seems that we are failing to get over a big hump when it comes to elite Bigs. Frustrating to say the least.

But I turned my negabear card in this year so I can't (yet) complain and Solo is doing wonders. I will worry about next year....next year.

Twitter reports that Diallo just committed. Exhale!
concordtom
grandmastapoop;842228696 said:

Twitter reports that Diallo just committed. Exhale!

Exhale, no. Drink, yes!
Party time!
Shocky1

idrissa diallo, a silent commit since his official visit with his parents & mentor/coach middlebrooks, is officially a california golden bear

at the beginning of this summer the cal coaching staff regarded idrissa diallo as the most athletic with the highest upside, thomas welsh as the most polished and evan fitzner as the most ball skilled

at various points in his recruitment, iddy had actionable offers from ucla, usc, oregon & colorado with significant interest from other major programs

with a solid 3.4 gpa, diallo is a true student athlete too

congratulations to our honest & high character bb staff (particularly gregg gottlieb) for their tireless efforts in iddy's recruitment

idrissa diallo, an impressive young man from senegal, will continue his epic quest to fulfill his dreams at the #1 ranked public university in the world

Shocky1

mentor/coach william middlebrooks is a man of integrity & inner strength who has always protected idrissa diallo's best interests

college basketball has an often unseen sewage system operated by bottom feeders, it is reassuring to know that their are beacons of light like w. middlebrooks

coach will be visiting berkeley again after the cathedral hs is over along with brazilian lucas siewert 6'9" 220 lbs, a fluid 2016 blooming star with his 1st offer from the university of california, berkeley

the coaching staff better start brushing up on their portuguese...

muito obrigado, sehnor middlebrooks!

university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including senegal & brazil)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842213064 said:

"i met roger the first day and by night people thought we were best friends...it was like i'd known him forever...i think its partially an african thing...we can really talk and relate to each other...our countries speak the same language and there are some other things our countries share too...there are some differences but i'd say it's like 80% the same"

-idrissa diallo (senegal) on meeting for the 1st time roger moute a bidias (cameroon)

cal family#
50 yr friendships#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including africa)

visiting from senegal, idrissa parent's are understandably not fluent in english

iddy's parents were able to ask questions & receive answers re: cal by speaking with roger moute a bidias (who is multilingual) in french

cal family#

HoopDreams;842206557 said:

HoopDreams
[SIZE="5"]enter Idrissa Diallo![/SIZE]

The Monster Class, just got more Monster

HoopDreams
assist goes to The Shockster for the Idy commitment

Shocky1
Shocky1;842146346 said:

ucla coach: hey iddy, how's it going?

idrissa diallo: real good, coach, how are you?

ucla coach: man, it's been crazy around here, sorry i haven't called in a while...we don't have a single point guard on the roster for 2014 and if josh perkins bails on us, we are gonna have a real problem

idrissa diallo: hmmm...

ucla coach: if that happens we might lose to cal poly at pauley again and then i'll be coaching at northern idaho...say, would you follow me to northern idaho if that happened?

idrissa diallo: geez coach, i'm not sure, i'd have to think about that

ucla coach: no worries, so how's that busted kneecap doing?

idrissa diallo: actually it's a broken elbow and its definitely getting better

ucla coach: good, good...how's coach muddlebrook doing?

idrissa diallo: coach middlebrooks is doing great, i'll tell him you said hello

ucla coach: thanks, how's the family back in kenya?

idrissa diallo: actually my family is from senegal which is...

ucla coach: (interrupts)...yeah, i knew that...hey iddy, i gotta grab this other call but i can't wait to see you wearing a bruins uniform

click

end of phone call

this is ucla basketball#

cal family#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842161731 said:

the 204k-224k cal bb scholarship value specified by john montgomery should be amended to reflect that the following potential costs incurred during the maui invitational nov 25-27 are NOT included and hence remain the sole responsibility of the player(s)

***scuba diving class, equipment rental & date with the cute instructor for justin cobbs & richard solomon
***term life insurance policy for ziplining in lahaina for jabari bird & roger moute a bidias
***paradise cove luau bellydancing & flaming sword swallowing by jordan mathews & sam singer
***green fees for kapalua's plantation course for garrett galvin & david kravish
***camera equipment for whale watching powerboat tour for tyrone wallace & christian behrens
***new firewire surfboard for ricky kreklow
***bail $ for night club hero jeff powers

hau'oli la ho'omakika'i

truth in financial disclosures#

team curfew#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842132153 said:

name: idrissa diallo

class: 2014

gpa: 3.4 (3.7 last semester)

height: 6'11"

weight: 230 lbs

position: 4

nation of origin: senegal

hs: cathedral (los angeles)

hs coach: william middlebrooks

aau team: compton magic

cal unofficial: june 20, 2013

cal official: october 19, 2013 with mentor willliam middlebrooks & parents flying in from sengegal

cal connections:
1) coach/mentor william middlebrooks has a longtime relationship with alan crabbe & family
2) 2014 facilitator/distributor/mcdonalds all american candidate & monster class leader amhaad rorie played with diallo in virginia...idrissa on rorie: "it's great playing with him...he's a good passer and i want someone (at pg) who is willing to share the ball and get it to me where i like it"

family: sportsman father played soccer, vb & bb...stands 6'3"
mom 5'10"
sisters in senegal (idrissa is very concerned about their futures in africa)
grandfather 6'11"

college leaders: cal (offer & commitment)
ucla (offer)
usc (offer)
colorado (offer)
oregon (offer)

weather preference: diallo, like the shockster, is a warm weather kind of guy

diallo quotes: "we (monty) talk and he seems to be a great coach...he seems to be great, great, great guy...he told me a lot about how he values relationships with his players...that's one of the things i want to see among the colleges, a coach with whom i can feel comfortable...after we talked, i got an idea of the kind of person and the kind of coach he is and how he treats his players...he also told me about the way that they play and it's a good fit for me...i can see myself playing for him"

diallo also speaks highly of relentless recruiter gregg gottlieb

shockster opinion: diallo reminds me of devon hardin at the same stage in his career when he left newark memorial for cal & eventually developed into the 50th overall nba draft pick of the seattle supersonics

iddy is the most physically gifted big man on the west coast for 2014 but with limited experience and does not yet seal & finish (prefers low % fade aways)...he runs the floor well, blocks shots 2 feet over the rim and does not shy away from inside banging in the paint

the diallo recruitment may boil down to which college bb program will best feature & develop his post game skill set & what school's pg will share the ball with idrissa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including senegal)

note that iddy is very concerned about his sisters & their futures back in senegal

idrissa diallo>>>>>>>>>>steve alford
Shocky1
Shocky1;842200590 said:

congratulations to:

*****mike montgomery
*****travis decuire
*****gregg gottlieb
*****john montgomery
*****jay john
*****cal academic tutors

for successfully cleaning up the ben braun academic cesspool as evidenced by the bb team's recent apr of 955...with the current roster of true student athletes, this # is likely to escalate toward 1000 in the future

who are these bears?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price (honorary team member/current playing w/portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
david kravish-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace-3.5 gpa@bakersfield
ricky kreklow-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
jeff powers-excellent student@delasalle
garrett galvin-4.0 gpa@torrey pines
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
amhaad rorie-3.6 gpa@lincoln & montverde academy
idrissa diallo-3.4 gpa@cathedral

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract...hopefully the bears' future nba players will eventually return to cal like former nba all star shareef abdur rahim, 3.8 gpa@cal, to graduate

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with duke, stanford, the ivy leagues & the service academies

if anyone can document a d1 bb program (other than the programs listed above) that has student athletes as academically gifted as cal, i will donate $5000 to a university of california (berkeley) educational scholarship program of their choice in their name

#50 yr decision

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

welcome to idrissa diallo & his family for his decision to join the cal family

this is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet for cal basketball

this honor roll is the difference between our current student athletes & basketball factories that exploit their workers

it is quite remarkable how our honest & high character coaching staff has turned around the academic fortunes of cal's bb program...sonny dykes & staff are currently on the right (and often rocky) road of replicating monty's work with cal's fb program

will sami eleraky & cameron oliver join this distinguished team of true student athletes and sign with the bears this spring?

sami will need to carry full loads at ccsf along with online ccsf classes in addition to his rams basketball practices/s&c work/games as waldo continues his amazing quest from denmark to kansas to san francisco to hopefully berkeley...credit must be given to ccsf hc justin labagh for encouraging eleraky both academically & athletically

cameron will need to work harder in the classroom (his bb skills are indisuputable) & execute the academic gameplan (raising both his english & chemistry grades) outlined by cal to ensure admission to the #1 ranked public university in the world...oliver should track down theo robertson re: a few tips on how to balance homework with also being a valuable 3/4 combo player for the bears

cal family#
seattlebear02
Would love to see Oliver come to Cal. Highlight video

Talk about athleticism. Hopefully he gets his grades in order. Tough competition for Oliver, as Oregon and UCLA have offered and AZ is interested.
calumnus
seattlebear02;842229083 said:

would love to see oliver come to cal. highlight video

talk about athleticism. Hopefully he gets his grades in order. Tough competition for oliver, as oregon and ucla have offered and az is interested.

+1,000,000
atoms
I would love to see us round out the class with Eleraky and Oliver. How likely does that look?
Shocky1
Shocky1;842202616 said:

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...3 of these transfers are srs: mike moser, joseph young & jason calliste

the 3 sr transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...they arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the bb program for several yrs are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

dana altman to cameron oliver:

"hey cameron, glad you could make it up here on your official visit...good to see you" (wtf did you bring your dad along?...i was hoping you would come alone, maybe fire up a few blunts with our football team, chill a bit and maybe commit this weekend)

"great to see you too mr oliver" (why don't you get lost and let me spend some time with your boy alone...i could really use a drink and a xanax)

"there's no doubt you will start for us next season" (unless i can get another dumb azz 5th year senior to transfer to this crappy town...better call my agent after these guys leave, i gotta go somewhere warmer)

"cameron, there are a lot of benefits of playing for the ducks" (like those shoes, just don't be stoopid about it when you sell them like artis...man, i need a drink about now)

"i make it a point to support my players both on and off the court" (when wake forest's 6'10" 260 lbs tony woods beat the crap out of his live in girlfriend causing her spinal damage, i was the first head coach to tell him i had a spot on my roster)

"we are very selective regarding the type of players we recruit" (hey, i asked tony, are you gonna beatdown any more dumb bitches if they **** you off and he said no...there you go)

"while our 90+% admittance rate and junior college level academics haven't been understandably respected in the past, oregon is making great strides on a go forward basis" (oregon just passed the el paso school of bartending in the national college rankings)

"several of our former players have moved into management at their companies" (our last guy is now the night shift supervisor at a truck stop in medford)

"cameron, to be honest with you, i'm not sure cal is the right fit for you" (i think you are too stoopid to graduate from berkeley)

"eugene is a special place" (if you are a goddamn eskimo, my balls are literally freezing...better call my agent, maybe florida state will open up...i could really use a drink and a xanax)

"please feel free to call me directly if you have any other questions" (and leave your dumb azz dad out of this, this is between you and me...all of these academic and school crap questions are really starting to **** me off...you are a basketball player, knock if off...just one quick drink, that's all i ask, is that asking for too much?)

just do it#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842202616 said:

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...3 of these transfers are srs: mike moser, joseph young & jason calliste

the 3 sr transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...they arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the bb program for several yrs are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

just do it#

"hey cameron, glad you could make it up here on your official visit...good to see you" (wtf did you bring your dad along?...i was hoping you would come alone, maybe fire up a few blunts with our football team, chill a bit and maybe commit this weekend)

"great to see you too mr oliver" (why don't you get lost and let me spend some time with your boy alone...i could really use a drink and a xanax)

"there's no doubt you will start for us next season" (unless i can get another dumb azz 5th year senior to transfer to this crappy town...better call my agent after these guys leave, i gotta go somewhere warmer)

"cameron, there are a lot of benefits of playing for the ducks" (like those shoes, just don't be stoopid about it when you sell them like artis...man, i need a drink about now)

"i make it a point to support my players both on and off the court" (when wake forest's 6'10" 260 lbs tony woods beat the crap out of his live in girlfriend causing her spinal damage, i was the first head coach to tell him i had a spot on my roster)

"we are very selective regarding the type of players we recruit" (hey, i asked tony, are you gonna beatdown any more dumb bitches if they **** you off and he said no...there you go)

"while our 90+% admittance rate and junior college level academics haven't been understandably respected in the past, oregon is making great strides on a go forward basis" (oregon just passed the el paso school of bartending in the national college rankings)

"several of our former players have moved into management at their companies" (our last guy is now the night shift supervisor at a truck stop in medford)

"cameron, to be honest with you, i'm not sure cal is the right fit for you" (i think you are too stoopid to graduate from berkeley)

"eugene is a special place" (if you are a goddamn eskimo, my balls are literally freezing...better call my agent, maybe florida state will open up...i could really use a drink and a xanax)

"please feel free to call me directly if you have any other questions" (and leave your dumb azz dad out of this, this is between you and me...all of these academic and school crap questions are really starting to **** me off...you are a basketball player, knock if off...just one quick drink, that's all i ask, is that asking for too much?)

just do it#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842202616 said:

just do it#

just do it#
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842228865 said:

[SIZE="5"]enter Idrissa Diallo![/SIZE]

The Monster Class, just got more Monster

"fabulous athlete, he's off the charts athletically"

"he stacks up favorably (with solo)...he's strong...he pursues the ball...he can really rebound...he's obviously a little inexperienced...he's another one of the african kids who grew up playing soccer, like most of them"

"but he's competitive and we can focus on getting him to get the ball...we can lob to him"

"those kinds of athletes are tough to come by"

-mike montgomery
Shocky1
Shocky1;842228295 said:

arkansas (3-0) is a young, athletic team with a deep rotation (11 guys avg 10+ minutes per game) that shoot the ball well (.489 fgs %, .745 fts % & .412 3 pters %) and block shots (20 blocks in 3 games)

the razorbacks lack a high level pg distributor/facilitator & are only average on d & rebounding

arkansas will start against cal:

***alandise harris-18.3 ppg
***michael qualls-16.3 ppg
***anthlon bell-12.3 ppg
***bobby portis-9.3 ppg
***coty clarke-6.3 ppg & leading rebounder 7.3 rpg

how will the razorbacks who were abysmal on the road last season handle the long flight to a neutral court in maui?

cal business trip#

hey gohogs14, a couple of quick questions:

1) how effective & stilffling is the razorbacks press?...cal's freshmen have never played against such an intense d, this will likely be the key to the game

2) do all your head coaches still take key staff members on motorbike rides to build organizational goodwill?

3) are there any hippies in fayetteville?...do they smell bad like all the hippies in berkeley?...do you think hippies should be allowed to vote?

4) what % of your good looking cheerleaders are pursuing a mrs degree & would actually like to marry some successful guy with a cal, stanford or ivy league degree & make babies with them?

5) will any of your cheerleaders be willing to go out after the game with cal's night club hero with deep scoring skills from the vip section, jeff powers?

gohogs14
Shocky1;842229638 said:

hey gohogs14, a couple of quick questions:

1) how effective & stilffling is the razorbacks press?...cal's freshmen have never played against such an intense d, this will likely be the key to the game

2) do all your head coaches still take key staff members on motorbike rides to build organizational goodwill?

3) are there any hippies in fayetteville?...do they smell bad like all the hippies in berkeley?...do you think hippies should be allowed to vote?

4) what % of your good looking cheerleaders are pursuing a mrs degree & would actually like to marry some successful guy with a cal, stanford or ivy league degree & make babies with them?

5) will any of your cheerleaders be willing to go out after the game with cal's night club hero with deep scoring skills from the vip section, jeff powers?

I'll try my best.

1) It's definitely not as daunting as our 1990's teams were. ULL broke the press fairly easily against us and we had to back off. We are very good at creating turnovers though and our goal is to have the other team worn out by the end of the game regardless

2) Well, I don't think we'll have to worry about Bielema cheating any time soon...maybe one of the requirements was a wife who looks like this

3) There are definitely more than there were 20 years ago. Must be Walmart's fault...Eureka Springs, AR takes the cake though.

4 and 5) At least you aren't going after one of Texas A&M's "cheerleaders" :p

This one might be interesting though:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/patience-beard-arkansas-cheerleader-prosthetic-leg-100913

Also, this still applies to me since my FCS team is Central Arkansas->

:gobears:
Vandalus
gohogs14;842229815 said:

Wow! Lucky guy. I hate him now.

15 years his junior btw. I'm sure it was because she was in love with his personality.
Shocky1
Shocky1;842229515 said:

"fabulous athlete, he's off the charts athletically"

"he stacks up favorably (with solo)...he's strong...he pursues the ball...he can really rebound...he's obviously a little inexperienced...he's another one of the african kids who grew up playing soccer, like most of them"

"but he's competitive and we can focus on getting him to get the ball...we can lob to him"

"those kinds of athletes are tough to come by"

-mike montgomery

late breaking news from the cal idrissa diallo signing press release: iddy apparently attended the "middlebrooks academy" last year

uh, there is no middlebrooks academy at this time

diallo's mentor/coach is william middlebrooks

iddy followed him from the ribet academy to cathedral hs...both are in la

good thing that we can always count on the cal athletics media department to set the record straight...i actually thought that idrissa was being home schooled at the playboy mansion (heard that iddy liked all his "teachers" there, well maybe not the one on the far right so much)

tmz#

Shocky1
gohogs14;842229815 said:

I'll try my best.

1) It's definitely not as daunting as our 1990's teams were. ULL broke the press fairly easily against us and we had to back off. We are very good at creating turnovers though and our goal is to have the other team worn out by the end of the game regardless

2) Well, I don't think we'll have to worry about Bielema cheating any time soon...maybe one of the requirements was a wife who looks like this

3) There are definitely more than there were 20 years ago. Must be Walmart's fault...Eureka Springs, AR takes the cake though.

4 and 5) At least you aren't going after one of Texas A&M's "cheerleaders" :p

This one might be interesting though:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/patience-beard-arkansas-cheerleader-prosthetic-leg-100913

Also, this still applies to me since my FCS team is Central Arkansas->

:gobears:

cal needs to schedule home & away series with the university of arkansas in all sports effective immediately

go hawgs
gohogs14
Shocky1;842229904 said:

cal needs to schedule home & away series with the university of arkansas in all sports effective immediately

go hawgs

Hey im all for it unless it turns out like the last time our football team visited California :headbang

I believe we play in a baseball tournament at AT&T park next spring...looking forward to that!

Shocky1
gohogs14;842229914 said:

Hey im all for it unless it turns out like the last time our football team visited California :headbang

I believe we play in a baseball tournament at AT&T park next spring...looking forward to that!

gohogs13, are you bill clinton?

you can confide in me, mr president...i won't tell anybody & nobody reads this thread anyways

maybe we could meet up in little rock & play the alotian club (my favorite course in arkansas, that's actually a backhanded compliment) & then meet some interns afterwards...you don't tell hilary & i won't tell mrs shockster, ok?

damn, riding in the bulletproof limo with potus while nightclubbing would be most excellent

let's roll#
Vandalus
Shocky1;842229922 said:

you can confide in me, mr president...i won't tell anybody & nobody reads this thread anyways

maybe we could meet up in little rock & play the alotian club (my favorite course in arkansas, that's actually a backhanded compliment) & then meet some interns afterwards...you don't tell hilary & i won't tell mrs shockster, ok?

damn, riding in the bulletproof limo with potus while nightclubbing would be most excellent

let's roll#

This is amazing.
GoBears58
Shocky1;842229922 said:

let's roll#

Can't be Bill Clinton. He is too busy partying with David Cameron right about now.
HoopDreams
J Bird stays local, allowing his family and friends to enjoy his college journey

Here's his parents watching their son...

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]Represent the Bay[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.