cal's monster class deux

1,376,410 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Cal played all out, aggressive, trusted their teammates, and battled to the end

after watching their brother go down in the first minute of the game, they refocused their energy, reached down inside and played on all heart

if the ball bounced our way one more time we would be playing in the Pac 12 Championship game

i got nothing but love for this team. [/SIZE]

Shocky1
Mealpoints;842818161 said:

Burritos containing French fries are a pain in the azz...

dude, you are not my favorite foodie, it's not even close

Shocky1
la familia de wrigley including her boyfriend got a lot of cal spirit:cheer
Shocky1
alex, congrats on being named this year's mr basketball for the state of tennessee by the tssaa, that's after being named the gatorade state player of the year in 2016...and your only a junior, where are you gonna put all these trophies & **** like that?

your gonna enjoy taking an official visit to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in the wonderfully diverse & beautiful california in the near future if you intend to stick to your current timeline of making a collegiate decision before the end of this upcoming summer

50 year decision#:bravo

Shocky1;842711336 said:

coach martin has offered 6' 190 lbs 2018 point guard alex lomax from memphis east high school (tennessee) & team penny after blowing up this summer on the aau circuit, lomax will be a future top 100 player in the 2018 class & is being recruited by high majors (already 10 offers) from across the country

check out the video from his freshman year in high school...the tough d, the unselfish off the charts innate passing skills & the smooth running floater are in evidence

[video=youtube;em1QLsoZOrg][/video]

but basketball does not define lomax, alex is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.62 gpa...he is a member of the memphis east poetry club & has also volunteered for peer power, an after school tutoring/mentoring program in addition to serving as a youth coach

"alex lomax is the engine that makes east high run smoothly...he is an outstanding floor general that keeps all of his teammates at ease and makes sure all of them are in place...he makes the game seem so effortless with his poise during challenging times"
-antonion harris, head coach at rival b.t. washington high school

like coach martin, lomax is growing up in an economically depressed high crime housing project area (house broken into multiple times) & is seeking to provide a better future for himself & his family, the two of them have a common bond...will be intresting to see if his recruitment becomes a pure basketball decision or a 50 year decision

alex lomax would be an ideal member of cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the land of elvis)
Shocky1
chris boucher of the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization has torn his right acl & is done for the season
NVBear78
Shocky1;842818311 said:

chris boucher of the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization has torn his right acl & is done for the season

Did that happen in our game last night?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Justice Sueing and Mater Dei in their win over Westchester in the state playoffs ...
shows a versatile offensive game with jumpers, drives, and dunks[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;qBXRCqE_yvs][/video]
assist from BearBackerinLA

Shocky1
NVBear78;842818358 said:

Did that happen in our game last night?

yes boucher fell to the floor hard in the 1st half but criminal dana altman left him in the game during the 2nd half...afterwards he went from t-mobile arena to the hospital where it was diagnosed that he had a torn right acl

at academically mediocre schools like the corrupt oregon basketball organization players are just disposable factory workers to be replaced when they can no longer perform their necessary functions, they are ******
Shocky1
beautiful day on planet earth as the corrupt oregon basketball organization (29-5) got out rebounded -10 without disposable factory worker chris boucher & lost 83-80 to the arizona wildcats (30-4)...arizona donor told me that the donut boy of tucson thinks kobi simmons & his family have taken money from an agent & that he will declare for the nba draft after the season, the nba unprepared simmons played 3 minutes

ncca tournament bound princeton tigers (22-6, 14-0 in the ivy league) got better gpas 72-64 than the penn quakers

alcorn state braves (18-14) got pinked 53-50 by the texas southern tigers & lost a ncca tournament spot

uc davis aggies (22-12) scarecrowed 50-47 the uc irvine anteaters (21-14) in the big west championship game & will be dancing in the ncca tournament

former golden state warriors & sacramento kings head coach in the nba & current nevada head coach eric musselman's remarkable resurrection of the wolfpack program (28-6) is complete with a 79-71 mountain west championship game victory (which includes a ncca tournament spot) over them colorado state rams...yeah huf is probably dancing the night away
Shocky1
jules, what up?

sorry i missed reporting that you scored an unreal 41 points along with 12 boards in your final game of this season, lo siento sometimes i'm a dumb azz

i dunno maybe it's time to take family trips to trinidad & berkeley or something

come & see berkeley#

Shocky1;842720882 said:

coach martin extended an actionable offer this week to 6'5" 180 lbs jules bernard a top 50 player in the 2018 class from the academically rigorous winward school in los angeles & the compton magic aau team

most importantly jules got good hair

jules along with his dad jules sr (a native of trinidad, a usc grad & a systems analyst) met with the cal staff in late june on an unofficial visit

bernard is a plus one athlete that flys with an uber helicopter...he is in attack mode offensively as a slasher that can also knock down free throws & is working to continue improving his perimeter game

jules is not a dumb azz, he's extremely articulate & is receiving interest from cal, ucla, usc, asu, utah & stanford...he is currently taking honors french along with ap english this year & he got a 3.5 gpa

jules bernard would be a fabulous addition to cal's started at the bottom class (2018), he's got crazy azz hops & can push tempo

[video=youtube;5umQXZgJXQA][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including trinidad)
Shocky1
warren washington got banged around by shorter strong defenders but still competed for 13 points, 6 boards & 2 blocks as kam's mission hills grizzlies got rooked 64-57 by the pasadena bulldogs

warren, trevin still needs a roommate down the road in berkeley:buttkick:

Shocky1;842719307 said:

the cal staff offered bouncy 6'9" 185 lbs 2018 warren washington from escondido high school earlier this summer & warren attended cal's elite camp this weekend while doing the hang with coach martin & coach webster (who started scouting warren as a freshman on the aau circuit)

yeah warren got good hair, coach martin & coach webster not so much

washington is a stretch 4 that could potentially slide at times to the 3 creating major offensive mismatches that can knock down 3 pointers, pass the ball to cutters with vision, block shots/rebound in the paint & run the court...he would benefit tremendously from coach christopher's world class (and fun) s&c program, gaining good weight & strength is a major priority for him to develop along the lines of his idol current golden state warrior kevin durant

warren is a mature true student athlete that enjoys his world history & english classes, he is not a dumb azz...washington got a 3.5 gpa

[video=youtube;aoippovraQA][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san diego):gobears:
Shocky1
jemarl, congrats on your 17 points & more importantly 7 assists, there's gonna be better ball movement in berkeley next season, in leading your roosevelt mustangs to a 82-67 galloping runaway from them oak park eagles

Shocky1;842817254 said:

jemarl, congrats on your 27 points in leading your roosevelt mustangs to a conquering 78-42 beatdown of the el camino real (woodland hills) conquistadors

more importantly your 8 assists is a terrific indicator that next season in berkeley that despite being one of the nation's most elite perimeter shooters that you will also be able to slide to the 1 at times & unselfishly distribute/facilitate your teammates

jemarl, here's the deal, once the california state playoffs are over, i need you to schedule weekend (both saturday & sunday, no days off) shoot around practices somewhere in so cal with your boys justice & juhwan...with the departures on the roster, the 3 of you are gonna being playing big minutes on gamedays in berkeley & you gotta start developing chemistry right now, waiting until cal's summer bridge is too late...and juhwan & justice gotta see how you put up 500+ shots every single day, crooked shooting is a choice not a fate

when i was shooting at the north basket of haas prior to an evening football game last fall, i was also watching you shoot at the south basket...jemarl, I was ******* mesmerized by your absolutely pure shooting stroke from serious nba range, your shots floating thru the haas airspace with perfect rotation & then softly dropping thru the rim...i couldn't breathe, you literally could become the greatest shooter in the history of the cal basketball program with all due respect to my friend theo robertson (who is current working for luke walton with the los angeles lakers in implementing the golden state warriors offense which robertson learned working under steve kerr)

but let's be real here, jemarl, right now you couldn't contain any elite pac 12 guard under 30+ points a game, you gotta significantly build up your body with coach nic (the most fun & knowledgeable s&c coach in college basketball) to avoid being abused on the court next season

yeah, cal's go all the way up class (2017) is gonna be special

the midnite hotel de paris (monaco) plan#:patriot
Shocky1

look deeply into her eyes, for the innocent refugees of the darfur refugee camp every day is a struggle

the united states of america has a long history of welcoming refugees, that needs to continue with an open door policy for those willing to work hard to create opportunities for themselves & their families

Shocky1;842806009 said:

for mutts of mixed descent like us we appreciate that refugees fight the odds to relocate around the globe, to create better lives for themselves & their families in a safe harbor

[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

love for the beautiful people of south sudan#

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movements in the united states of america
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Last home and season meet and SENIOR DAY for #17 Cal gymnastics[/SIZE]

Shocky1
jordan looking sharp (he got good hair too) doing the hang with chris weber

gq#
Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842818458 said:

And as an example, here is a not-so-great highlight on Baker's defense:

while it's true that jemarl baker plays fundamentally candy candy azz soft d in a low energy/standing straight up posture & would be abused by every elite pac 12 guard for at least 30+ points a game, in all fairness he could probably contain taylor to under 10 points a game but then again she don't know how to dribble a basketball

sorry jemarl

the grind (summertime workouts)#
Shocky1
rowdy the roadrunner is one seriously scary looking mascot, oski better not call him a bitch azz male stripper

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal was one win away from making the NCAA. So many close games where the ball bouncing our way would have made the difference... but the team stuck together when others were doubting. They had to deal with a lot of adversity this season, playing most of the games with a starter hurt, including Jabari going down in the Pac12 tournament semi-finals ... Not an excuse, but what could have been ...

So Cal is a 1 seed (with Syracuse, Illinois State, and Iowa). Plenty of other quality teams in the NIT too (Indiana, BYU, Clemson, Georgia, Utah, Colorado, Houston, Illinois, and others).

Not going to be easy without Jabari Bird, but the Bears are still playing in March ... I'll be there.[/SIZE]

Shocky1
make no mistake about it jordan is loyal to those closest to him including the ghost

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article137912258.html

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (yeah it's close to roseville)
Shocky1
the most bizarro moment of this season happened in cal's opening game against oregon state in the pac 12 tournament at t-mobile arena

drew eubanks severely twisted his ankle 4 minutes into the 2nd half & was replaced on the floor by 6'6" 205 lbs walk on matt dahlen...at that point dahlen is guarding young ivee, it's the mismatch of the century & i'm thinking we're gonna relentlessly target this opportunity like a predator against a wounded prey time & time again until it's fatal for the beavs

that didn't happen, ivan barely touched the ball

impose your will#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]ok we're here. let's take this thing.[/SIZE]

Shocky1
are you gonna experience the magic of cal basketball in person & represent this tuesday nite at 8:15 pm?

watching on tv/participating on a gameday thread=hall of shame:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Shocky1;842812655 said:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6230[/ATTACH]

part of the magic of cal basketball is the interactions with everybody on gamedays at haas pavilion

conversation after the game:

dr d (in foto above, he keeps crazy azz fans off the floor): so who's your favorite nfl team?

shocky: the raiders, baby

dr d (handing me a raiders card/money carrier): that's what i thought, i got you this, i got one too

taylor: that's so awesome, my dad is always losing all his stuff at games because he doesn't own a wallet, he just stuffs everything in his pockets and then can't find anything later on

dr d: i just love watching you run around and stuff, don't think i've ever seen anyone so excited at a sporting event, to be honest with you it makes me smile all the time

shocky: thank you so much, dr d, i'm truly touched let's take a selfie together with our stashes

________________________________________________________________________________________

conversation right near the end of halftime:

2 cute petite yoga female blonde cal students (walking over to me): hi, we've been listening and watching you all season, we wanted to introduce ourselves

shocky (shaking their hands & then huggging them): that's terrific, i'm shocky

yoga girls: let's do a snapchat

shocky (huddling up with them): roarrrrrrrrrr

yoga girls: do it like you always do, like "demand the ball ivan"

the 3 of us: demand the ball, ivan, demand the ball, impose your will, demand the ballllli ivuhhhnnnn

yoga girls: we're just sophmores, let's stay in touch next season, ok?

shocky (hugging them again): you got it, let's do this

taylor's girlfriend caty (as the yoga girls walk away): oh my god, i kinda think those girls were macking on you

shocky: can you blame them?... i got a 5-6 day a week yoga practice, they probably wanted to touch my azz too

taylor (shaking her head): caty, don't encourage him, just ignore him, ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________

conversation after the game:

kazz: derek and i and the athletic student center wanted to get you a momento of our appreciation, here's a small gift

shocky (opening the bag, it's a signed circular glass framed photo of the foto below): wow, love this, i've got the perfect place to put this

taylor: wow, my dad is so gonna love this present, check it out i'm in this foto too

shocky: yeah, you got your resting bitch face thing going on too, sweetie

kazz: and here's the funny thing, i had this in my office this week when ivan rabb dropped in for a study session and he saw the photo and said i know shocky let me sign this

shocky (hugging kazz): thanks bro

the sideshow (love is all around, don't waste it, have you told somebody today that you love them?)#
Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

Look, Roberta says I gotta be nicer to you so I'm appealing to the NCCA right now to add you formally as a 5th coach on the bench, ok? You would take Marco's spot next to me on gamedays and would be responsible for coaching me up on the best ways to feed Ivan.

But make no mistake about it, it if was my choice I would just keep you further afar, back in East St Louis we had a name for guys like you. Dead

Coach Martin

P.S. Don't tell nobody but I ******* hate cold azz weather.

Shocky1;842818680 said:

the most bizarro moment of this season happened in cal's opening game against oregon state in the pac 12 tournament at t-mobile arena

drew eubanks severely twisted his ankle 4 minutes into the 2nd half & was replaced on the floor by 6'6" 205 lbs walk on matt dahlen...at that point dahlen is guarding young ivee, it's the mismatch of the century & i'm thinking we're gonna relentlessly target this opportunity like a predator against a wounded prey time & time again until it's fatal for the beavs

that didn't happen, ivan barely touched the ball

impose your will#
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842818804 said:

Disagree. Carol is a very close personal friend; I've known here for nearly 20 years, and she is definitely NOT anti-athletic (I hope the contrary view isn't just a gender stereotype). OTOH, the current campus budget is a hot mess, and every unit is going to have to find ways to lower expenses and raise revenues. Hopefully, the new administration will have some new approaches, since what the AD has been doing hasn't been working.

this tracks with the feedback i'm receiving too, carol christ is a great hire for a lot of different reasons

carol is supportive of school spirit & understands the importance of revenue sports football & basketball gamedays in returning alums to campus & the financial opportunities for mega dollars fundraising that is brings to the campus

but this also means that non fans attended athletic teams (baseball, sorry ryan) & their bloated (rugby) roster sizes are on the chopping block, the days of the head basketball coach at the university of california, berkeley not being able to hold a tuesday afternoon practice at 3:30 pm because haas is already booked are gonna be over sooner than later

financial responsibility (leaner athletic department, put the $ where it offers an investment return)#
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842818878 said:

"He took Rabb and Brown."

After Kidd and Abdur-Rahim, those were the highest-rated recruits in modern Cal history. "Landing" Brown and Rabb was a coup for Martin. No one really expected him to pull both of them off. Even just landing Rabb was the result of a very long battle with Arizona. Landing both those guys heightened expectations sky-high for this program and all we have to show for it is a one-and-out NCAA appearance so far.

not accurate, both ivan & jaylen read cal's monster class while in high school

and yeah olivier sarr & jordan brown are my boys too along with the future of cal basketball, isaac hymes

cal's monster class (the 5th coach)#
Jeff82
Shocky1;842818885 said:

this tracks with the feedback i'm receiving too, carol christ is a great hire for a lot of different reasons

carol is supportive of school spirit & understands the importance of revenue sports football & basketball gamedays in returning alums to campus & the financial opportunities for mega dollars fundraising that is brings to the campus

but this also means that non fans attended athletic teams (baseball, sorry ryan) & their bloated (rugby) roster sizes are on the chopping block, the days of the head basketball coach at the university of california, berkeley not being able to hold a tuesday afternoon practice at 3:30 pm because haas is already booked are gonna be over sooner than later

financial responsibility (leaner athletic department, put the $ where it offers an investment return)#

Interesting. I don't agree with you that rugby gets cut, since they're supposedly paying for themselves, and their constituency is vocal. More likely to be cut, I would guess, are baseball, gymnastics and soccer. Baseball because they haven't won, aren't permanently endowed, and offer the bonus, if eliminated, of a piece of land that could be used for other purposes. Gymnastics because it represents a conflicting use to basketball, and soccer because they haven't won. I'm assuming water polo and aquatics survive because of the new facilities that were just built, and because the publicity they provide for Cal in Olympic years has value.

Cutting them eliminates 84 men's roster spots, also bringing us closer to Title IX compliance on a numerical basis. If these sports want to save themselves, they need to endow themselves permanently, and/or pay tribute. For example, if partisans of gymnastics contributed to building the new basketball practice facility, that would eliminate conflict over using Haas, and take the pressure of them.

I have no inside knowledge of any of this. It's just my speculation, based on what happened the last time we had sports cuts, the records of the various sports, and what I think are the factors that give various sports influence within the athletic department, which are revenue, championships and publicity.
UrsaMajor
If sports are to be cut, I think your list is probably a good one (assuming you are referring to men's sports and not the women's version). There may also be roster cuts to some sports (e.g., crew has a roster of 75 rowers to fill 2 boats of 8 each), but the saving in most of these kinds of cuts is peanuts (except for eliminating a sport like baseball). Also, eliminating baseball would put us as the only P12 school without a baseball team now that Oregon has one. Right now we are 2nd in the country (to Stanfurd) in terms of the # of sports we have, and that may be unsustainable. We are also out of Title IX compliance, and adding more women's sports (as we recently did with beach volleyball) is a bad idea not so much because of the operating costs as the capital investment (e.g., building a stadium for beach volleyball). Dumping soccer and T&F would allow for an alternative use of the Edwards Field footprint (although another venue would need to be found for women's soccer, which isn't going anywhere), but T&F is the only sport other than football and men's and women's basketball that isn't 90% white, which is a consideration. My take: IA needs to become leaner in terms of administrative costs; it needs to do a better job of fundraising (easier said than done); and we need to be more creative in terms of monetizing assets (e.g., the stadium, which amounts to a $400 million debt that is used 6-7 times a year).

I also agree with much of what you say, Jeff. Aquatics is mostly self-funded and highly successful (we won men's water polo again this year, and based on psych sheets should be no worse than two 2nds at nationals this month in swimming); ditto golf and rugby.
Jeff82
I'm assuming that nothing for the women gets cut because of Title IX. I assumed crew would survive because of the Olympic connection, although 75 guys for 16 slots seems like a lot. Because track is a coed sport, and female tracksters are a large number in our Title IX calculation, I don't think cutting the men allows Edwards to be closed. Baseball is an attractive target because it's a single-use facility, with land in close proximity to the rest of the main athletics complex. I can't comment on the administrative bloat, although I'll take your word for it. As far as monetizing the stadium, we're doing a lot with opening up the SAHPC to regular students, and with using the club space for concerts and the like. Using the main bowl has limitations because of the settlement with the neighbors, I believe. In terms of fundraising, the focus needs to be on getting money for operations, like WIAF's endowment of the golf coach position, as opposed to facilities.
HoopDreams
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=7]we dancing![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
carol christ inherited a $150m deficit that needs to be addressed/resolved, she has already lowered that figure to $110m (would've inflated to $170m if she did nothing) & is currently targeting another $54m in moving towards a more balanced budget fiscal statement

what's the deal?: cal athletics is gonna be significantly revamped to reflect today's modern financial realities...ursa is right, protecting underrepresented groups to facilitate diversity on the berkeley campus will be a factor along with the money ****

baseball players are a bunch of mostly white middle class kids that are doing poorly in the classroom & on the field (7-7 this season)...evans diamond can be converted into a playing field for other sports or turned into my personal putting/chipping practice area, either option is ok with me

adios to men's & women's gymnastics, it's sport with zero berkeley fanbase for participants with relatively affluent parents & it's a drain on haas facilities...the athletes on the team can teach yoga/meditation classes instead or something

men's soccer is a losing program (5-10-2) with no fanbase, no tears will be shed when these jerseys are permanently retired...women's soccer needs to be retained because of title ix considerations & a couple of cal branding olympic superstars like alex morgan

men's golf (thx to generous benefactor alex shipman) & tennis along with women's golf & tennis are admittedly country club sports played by rich kids but they got small roster sizes, winning programs with high academic achievement & donor support...no cuts to them plus who knows when i'll need a 4th next time i tee it up at augusta national

all the water sports (crew-roster sizes need to be reduced as there's only 8 in a boat, water polo & swimming and diving) aren't going anywhere with their new acquatic facilities & olympic games prominence/branding for cal plus mr spieker is already annoyed enough

no way women's sand volleyball (or regular volleyball) gets axed, if anything the rosters should be expanded plus marcus lee should be hired as an assistant coach of talent development

mike williams told me he's in agreement that "sonny loved the walk ons," we have too many right now that aren't contributing on the playing field & they're also draining academic support services with too many academically marginal players, the minimum gpa for walk ons should be raised to 3.5 unless a recruit is potentially a very special player (such as a future starting kicker, punter, long snapper, etc.)...by reducing the number of academic silver bullets for walks ons, more consideration would be granted by admissions for full scholly guys with borderline high school gpas...not gonna lie, gotta love looney

women's basketball is required by the pac 12 for participation in the conference plus kiwi penina davidson has gotta be a distant relative of mine...congrats to lindsay on her team's 2017 ncca tournament selection

men's & women's cross country and track & field are a tough call, they are perennially lousy teams but they also are inclusive of underrepresented diversity groups in berkeley...my recommendation would be to significantly reduce the roster sizes of each team particularly cross country which is basically a bunch of skinny white kids running in circles & **** like that...former cal pole vaulter allison stokke should be named the head coach for both teams as a flat stomach/cost savings measure

women's softball team has got some curvy brunette yoga females from lower socioeconomic backgrounds so no cuts there plus wearing their ponytails thru the back of their caps with shades on top is a great way to throw looks

rugby got letters of commitment/protection from the athletic dept but the program roster should be rightsized in half immediately & then eliminated over time

bottom line, carol christ & her team need to reduce the number of student athletes by 40-50% which would also allow for significant downsizing of the athletic department staff to more financially sustainable levels & also allow greater resources for the revenue money makers football & basketball programs

shocky for athletic director (it could happen)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
if mike williams decides to step down in the future, my full support will be for ashwin puri to become the next athletic director for the university of california, berkeley

he's got the street smarts, revenue development/donor relationships (people skills) & financial savvy to lead the necessary changes within the department

no oski is not qualified, he's a ******* dumb azz with a **** gpa that hasn't earned his degree despite hanging around campus forever
hoop97
Phenomenal breakdown on the state of affairs/choices facing the AD
ecb
Shocky1;842818994 said:

if mike williams decides to step down in the future, my full support will be for ashwin puri to become the next athletic director for the university of california, berkeley

he's got the street smarts, revenue development/donor relationships (people skills) & financial savvy to lead the necessary changes within the department

no oski is not qualified, he's a ******* dumb azz with a **** gpa that hasn't earned his degree despite hanging around campus forever

He has no peopke skills.
Shocky1
ecb;842819017 said:

He has no peopke skills.

ecb, you got no spelling skills
Shocky1
ecb;842819017 said:

He has no peopke skills.

oski is a ******* mascot, he's not a real bear as far as i know

3 card marvin#
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.