cal's monster class deux

1,375,993 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
terrance ferguson didn't show up for arizona's 1st summer school session, if he doesn't show up for the 2nd session on july 11th he's gone to australia

but let's be real here, there are almost zero academic standards in tucson

ira, i hope you ask a lot of questions during your unofficial visit to 110% tucson tomorrow how that arizona degree sets up anybody up for life, ok?...do you really want to attend a clown school?

Shocky1;842699852 said:

important cal's monster class notice to all 2017 & 2018 cal targeted prospective student athletes that are also considering arizona:

when i refer to the university of arizona as an academically mediocre school what am i talking about?

is it because arizona got a 95%+ acceptance rate?...if you got a prison ged you are good to go for enrolling in tucson, no problemo

is it because an arizona degree is pretty worthless in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated?...if you get injured while at arizona you are ******...a blink of an eye an injury means your basketball dreams are all gone, basketball is done with you...then what, are you gonna move back home with moms & flip burgers for minimum wages?

the truth is that arizona has almost zero academic standards...terrance ferguson is considering playing in australia because he went to high school at prime prep in dallas

guess what?...the ncca, which has pretty low academic standards, doesn't even consider prime prep a legitimate high school:

"when you're starting an academy for athletes and your solution for how to teach courses is to purchase a curriculum, particularly a non traditional curriculum, then you're going to open yourself to additional scrutiny from the ncca"
-john infante, ncca compliance officer

but arizona considers prime prep a real school (it's now closed) & accepted terrance ferguson...and that's why arizona is considered a clown school in the real world

cal, stanford & ivy league grads got unlimited futures and arizona grads face uncertain futures...trust me, basketball is gonna be done with you (and probably sooner than you think) at some point in your life, are you preparing yourself to be successful beyond your wildest dreams so you can take care of moms or are you gonna just gonna be a dumb azz that balls out in tucson until the **** hits home?

50 year decision#
concordtom
Shocky1;842702211 said:

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!!

Can't wait for opening night on Friday November 11th vs the University of San Francisco, let's have dinner after the game at Fino & then desert at Ghirardelli, ok?

Hope you enjoyed today & please don't be a Dumb Azz!

XXX000
Taylor (your favorite daughter of all time)

Join the party with your own signon?
Maybe next year.
Here are some suggestions:
ShockysDaughter
Taylor1
USFgoldenbear
USFdontae
ASUlegacy
OdontoBear66
All this put down of other universities got me googling acceptance rates (ASU 84%, USF 61%). Pot calling kettle?
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842702925 said:

All this put down of other universities got me googling acceptance rates (ASU 84%, USF 61%). Pot calling kettle?

odonto, googling college acceptance rates is kinda like watching cal basketball on tv, it does absolutely nothing for the program in terms of energy & revenues on gameday

maybe it's time you took the next step forward & got season tix(s)?

don't be a fake model (real fans are at haas)#
going4roses
Shocky your information collection/execution is impressive
petalumabear
g4r.... the BS factor on some of his information gathering is also impressive.
If you just trust but don't verify, there is no excuse for blindly believing everything you read here.
I say that with all due respect to you...
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842702928 said:

odonto, googling college acceptance rates is kinda like watching cal basketball on tv, it does absolutely nothing for the program in terms of energy & revenues on gameday

maybe it's time you took the next step forward & got season tix(s)?

don't be a fake model (real fans are at haas)#

Fake model? Family tree at #s 14,16,32,32,38,38,55.............Maybe you should stay home and watch a game or two on TV. Always attacking is BS.
petalumabear
OdontoBear66;842702955 said:

Fake model? Family tree at #s 14,16,32,32,38,38,55.............Maybe you should stay home and watch a game or two on TV. Always attacking is BS.

Couldn't agree more Odonto.... pushing an agenda with phony data is equally irresponsible. But, it fits the meme and plenty here give him wide berth to carry on.... sad for a self professed Cal alum of "distinction".
OdontoBear66
petalumabear;842702956 said:

Couldn't agree more Odonto.... pushing an agenda with phony data is equally irresponsible. But, it fits the meme and plenty here give him wide berth to carry on.... sad for a self professed Cal alum of "distinction".

Don't care for the 'tude much, but do like the updates he gives on Cal BB. Gotta put up with some to get the other, but don't have to agree.
south bender
Though he feeds us much more chaff than wheat, Shocky does provide some of the latter, now and then...
SRBear
Shocky1
ira, the good news is that arizona will accept star basketball players even if they don't go to a legitimate high school...the donut boy of tuscon is all about winning basketball games on a basketball court with a basketball...reading books & **** like that really don't matter to him
https://www.campusrush.com/api-dallas-prime-prep-terrance-ferguson-trevon-duval-1875398303.html

the bad news is that if you get injured while playing ball in tuscon, you are ******, arizona is a clown school with almost zero academic standards...is valerie gonna be as proud of you if you got a worthless college degree & are working nite shifts at del taco on lassen street?

Shocky1;842702913 said:

terrance ferguson didn't show up for arizona's 1st summer school session, if he doesn't show up for the 2nd session on july 11th he's gone to australia

but let's be real here, there are almost zero academic standards in tucson

ira, i hope you ask a lot of questions during your unofficial visit to 110% tucson tomorrow how that arizona degree sets up anybody up for life, ok?...do you really want to attend a clown school?
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842702955 said:

are them the winning lottery #s?...sorry but i've never bought one of those tixs, i took stats classes at cal

not ever gonna be watching cal basketball on tv, that's not how i get my kicks

together we attack (and let passion flow like rivers to the sky)#
Shocky1
jaylen on the loose at the marshall chess club in new york city

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/draft/2016/06/22/20160621-draft-hq-thomas-jaylen-brown.nba/?cid=nbacomsocial_tw_sf29368896

mentally limitless#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842703162 said:

jaylen on the loose at the marshall chess club in new york city

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/draft/2016/06/22/20160621-draft-hq-thomas-jaylen-brown.nba/?cid=nbacomsocial_tw_sf29368896

mentally limitless#

What?!!! JB was in my neighborhood and I didn't know.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842703167 said:

What?!!! JB was in my neighborhood and I didn't know.

i told him to ring your doorbell to see if you wanted to get some thai take out but you weren't home

NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842703174 said:

i told him to ring your doorbell to see if you wanted to get some thai take out but you weren't home

Lol
Shocky1
ira, a major arizona donor who belongs to my club in flagstaff laughs when he tells me that sean miller told all 5 players in arizona's current incoming 2016 class (they range in height from 6'4" to 6'11") during the sales process that they remind him of aaron gordon & that he's gonna utilize them in the same way as gordon

when the donut boy of tucson tells you that tomorrow try keeping in mind that he's kinda full of **** & donuts

Shocky1;842687177 said:

the donut boy of tucson is not a player's coach & arizona is an academically mediocre school with a 95%+ acceptance rate

tucson is a dump#
Shocky1

ira, how about we bet a really unhealthy meal at del taco that sean miller is gonna tell you by 9:30 am this morning that you remind him of aaron gordon & that he's gonna use you just like him?

players always playing, they wanna feed your ego with crap that they think you wanna hear, don't be a dumb azz

bear down (tucson is a dump)#
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=5]"never compromise your values, and don't forget where you came from"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1

wow, the president of the school chess club & my yoga/meditation buddy is gonna sign a 3 year guaranteed contract as the #3 selection in the 2016 nba draft:

*****year 1-$3,818,900
*****year 2-$3,990,700
*****year 3-$4,162,600

hopefully the tribe akashic will get their music more out there now

cal is a dream school (for those that are mentally limitless)#

Shocky1;842683147 said:

while carrying on multiple conversations i heard a ""hey" & threw back a quick "what's up?" without really looking to see who it was...taylor told me "dad, be polite, that's jaylen"

so i walked over to jb & we gave each other a hug...he is like all the guys a special person, so thoughtful, & thanked me for my support this season

jaylen told me he's currently working out in los angeles but made the trip specifically back to berkeley for the banquet, he seemed surprised when i told him i really didn't expect to see him there

unlike 99% of the early nba draft entrants that are signed with agents, jaylen is still enrolled in his classes which he will complete this spring...the plan is to resume his studies for his cal degree in 3-5 years

taylor told him how i'm always listening to keep me company (the link below) & he told me that the tribe akashic are his cousins in atlanta & that he helped produce this song...i told him that this song will always remind me of him & his gifts both on & off the court

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

jaylen, you are making an innovative & financially smart move not hiring an agent (except for the shoe endorsement deal which will be handled by aaron goodwin of goodwin sports) in that you will be saving the 4% max paid for representation...it makes sense you will be consulting with isiah thomas (got a graduate degree from cal), shareef abdur-rahim & ron klempner of the nba players association...in that the nba rookie salaries are relatively fixed per the linked scale below, it is possible that we will see future players such as ivan rabb in the 2017 nba draft bypass the unnecessary representation of sports agents & their runners (like omar wilkes who is given too much access to the cal basketball program via free courtside tickets & attendance at closed practices) for their 1st contracts...you are gonna save $150,000 (if drafted #8) to $300,000 (if drafted #3) over the course of the 1st contract's 4 years, that's a lot of coin that can be better conserved/utilized

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/info/rookie_scale

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)
Shocky1
congrats to former cal silent commit jakob poeltl on being selected #9 in the 2016 nba draft

Shocky1;842676835 said:

former cal silent commit (mined by john montgomery & firmed up by mike, gregg gottlieb & travis decuire) jakob poeltl will enter the 2016 nba draft & hire an agent

jakob (far left, wearing the backwards cal lid) is pictured above in the 1st row with the good looking montgomery women, sarah & my partner in bears crowd noise, anne

after deciding to return for a 2nd season in salt lake city, special k & his staff gave poeltl a detailed checklist of things to improve upon, he's marked off all of those items now & the reigning pac 12 mvp will likely be a lottery pick that is ready to successfully compete & stay (and that's the real goal) in the nba along with becoming the 1st player ever from austria to play in the league
Shocky1

t-wall, not only are you the 1st person in your family to graduate from college (gotta set an example for the young ones) but you are also the #60 selection in the 2016 nba draft to the utah jazz...not sure what is gonna make moms michelle cry more, your graduation day or your nba draft nite

with a college degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world & a terrific opportunity with the jazz all in front of you, your future is literally unlimited...you have battled back from injuries time & time again, you are unbreakable both mentally & physically

never gonna forget your ice in the veins moneyball dagger to the heart game winner vs usc and stormin' the floor

this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;N7QqouIxulM][/video]

the magic of cal basketball#
Shocky1
wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong & wrong

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1

50 year friendships#
Shocky1
jordan "creasy" mathews with the commitment to gonzaga...if marco harris can contractually reschedule the 2016 road trip to spokane to 2017 or 2018 in order to avoid the drama of playing against cal's former leader in minutes played (1011 minutes) that should be considered

50 minute friend#
HoopDreams
Shocky1

jaylen brown doing the hang with nico chasin at the marshall chess club in greenwich village after getting his knights pwned by the 9 year old national champion

yeah, arizona ballers don't worry about playing chess, reading books & **** like that...in tucson it's all about being the "next aaron gordon" which is kinda funny since no wildcats got selected in yesterday's 2016 nba draft

Shocky1;842695582 said:

http://theundefeated.com/features/jaylen-brown-the-2016-nba-drafts-renaissance-man/

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

this is cal basketball (dare to be different)#
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842703612 said:

jordan "creasy" mathews with the commitment to gonzaga...if marco harris can contractually reschedule the 2016 road trip to spokane to 2017 or 2018 in order to avoid the drama of playing against cal's former leader in minutes played (1011 minutes) that should be considered

50 minute friend#

Nope. JM better be ready. If you're on the other team, you're not a "friend."
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842703637 said:

Nope. JM better be ready. If you're on the other team, you're not a "friend."

travis decuire told me a year ago at the salt lake airport that the game at haas pavilion in his 1st year as the montana head coach after being passed on for the cal job was extremely uncomfortable/mentally draining for him despite the grizzlies almost upsetting the bears

pre season doesn't need to be about drama
petalumabear
Play em as scheduled.
Shocky1
what up, ira?

did the donut boy of tucson during your unofficial visit yesterday sit down with you & show you his tired azz "your gonna be the next aaron gordon" video?

that's a real smooth sales pitch

yeah, 1st there are some highlights of you balling out & then he shows you clips of gordon playing multiple positions telling you that he's gonna use exactly the same way, that you remind him of aaron so much while he munches down some of them glazed maple fudge heart attack bombs with fuschia sprinkles...he's got this sales pitch down including the well timed sincere smile when he tells you arizona is a player's program without mentioning that one of his players is accused or raping the sister of one of his teammates last season & that the parents of the victim are upset with miller for not kicking the rapist off the team

well i guess its better to be hustled/told your gonna be the next aaron gordon by the donut boy of tucson than him telling you your gonna be the next elliott pitts, no that would not be a good thing

my wild azz guess is that nobody in pima county told you arizona's ranking among worldwide universities, right?...yeah, they don't like to talk about that...that's ok, arizona is an academically mediocre clown school for future del taco nite shift workers on lassen street, hard to imagine valerie being down with that **** forever

don't be a dumb azz (celebrate academic ambition & korean bbq)#
HoopDreams
jb ...

[video][/video]
NYCGOBEARS
HoopDreams;842703947 said:

jb ...

[video][/video]

That's sick.
HoopDreams

First Page Last Page
Page 12 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.