cal's monster class deux

stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CalEnviroLaw;842829090 said:

OK, but Baker is 6'1"/6'2", and not extremely athletic.


How would Baker compare to Matthews?
SFCityBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UrsaMajor;842829291 said:

Surprisingly, Shocky, I find I agree with almost all of this post :bluecarrot:

A few corrections/additions: While MW is a major part of the problem, the dedicated practice facility is going to be a difficult sell for a number of other reasons as well. For one thing, the campus is under state mandate to increase undergraduate enrollment, and there is an acute shortage of student housing. The number one priority right now is to build new student housing, and there is competition for land. I realize that the spot where the practice gym might be wouldn't do for housing, there is a cascade effect. There is also the perception of athletics getting more while it remains in the hole financially, which is likely to upset other constituencies on campus.

While there is general approval of the hiring of Wilcox for football, MW is getting slammed (rightly, in my view) for the extension to Dykes a year before canning him. This kind of indecision/reversal of course is paradigmatic of his tenure. As a result, we are on the hook for a sizable buyout that didn't need to be.

Whether or not major donors support MW (most don't), he's likely gone regardless. If, in fact, there is a $10 million donation that is contingent on MW leaving, that is just icing on the cake. I just hope that isn't because the donor's favorite candidate for HC wasn't chosen. That would cause me to lose respect for him (and I currently respect him a lot).

Finally, as for MW's lack of communication skills, I can vouch for that as well. I had a question for him about how a major gift of ours was being handled, and he never responded to calls. When we finally set up a meeting through his staff at a football game, he didn't show up. We got the information eventually from a staffer, but as a CEO you just don't f...ing do that.


Both your post and Shocky's are interesting and informative.

As to the part of yours that I highlighted, it is not as though Mike Williams was doing something unusual. His predecessor Sandy gave Ben Braun a contract extension before firing him, and she gave Jeff Tedford a contract extension before firing him, as I remember. At Cal, it seems this is what we do.

You are much more in the know than I am, but blunders like these from consecutive AD's sure give the appearance that Cal Athletic Department's major financial decisions are made at a higher level than the AD. At the very least, those who hire and fire the AD tacitly approve of these extensions to coaches whose tenure was already on shaky footing, and perhaps even made those decisions to extend contracts themselves.
Cal Geek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Geek;842829242 said:

Mike Williams acts like he does not care. My two emails to him went unanswered. No answer from him, nor anyone in his office.


And the emails were very politely written, addressing two very serious concerns I have on the 2016 Football season. I ended up cancelling my Field Club tickets, and as a result of that donation, my MBB chair seats are no longer mine as well.
GMP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UrsaMajor;842829291 said:

Surprisingly, Shocky, I find I agree with almost all of this post :bluecarrot:

A few corrections/additions: While MW is a major part of the problem, the dedicated practice facility is going to be a difficult sell for a number of other reasons as well. For one thing, the campus is under state mandate to increase undergraduate enrollment, and there is an acute shortage of student housing. The number one priority right now is to build new student housing, and there is competition for land. I realize that the spot where the practice gym might be wouldn't do for housing, there is a cascade effect. There is also the perception of athletics getting more while it remains in the hole financially, which is likely to upset other constituencies on campus.

While there is general approval of the hiring of Wilcox for football, MW is getting slammed (rightly, in my view) for the extension to Dykes a year before canning him. This kind of indecision/reversal of course is paradigmatic of his tenure. As a result, we are on the hook for a sizable buyout that didn't need to be.

Whether or not major donors support MW (most don't), he's likely gone regardless. If, in fact, there is a $10 million donation that is contingent on MW leaving, that is just icing on the cake. I just hope that isn't because the donor's favorite candidate for HC wasn't chosen. That would cause me to lose respect for him (and I currently respect him a lot).

Finally, as for MW's lack of communication skills, I can vouch for that as well. I had a question for him about how a major gift of ours was being handled, and he never responded to calls. When we finally set up a meeting through his staff at a football game, he didn't show up. We got the information eventually from a staffer, but as a CEO you just don't f...ing do that.


Good lord. What a clown.
UrsaMajor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFCity:

These decisions are made by the AD, period. The excuse is always that there needs to be continuity for recruiting purposes, then when things don't work out...

One of the problems is that per the Regents, the AD reports directly to the Chancellor instead of to the Vice Chancellor for Administration, who would be more likely to be able to provide financial oversight.
sluggo_Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stu;842829344 said:

How would Baker compare to Matthews?


Baker is much more athletic. He is a solid athlete, say like a Justin Cobbs, one who could reach high levels if he develops his skills. Mathews is strong but lacks agility and quickness.

Sluggo
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
congrats to my man theo on his triumphant return to the san francisco bay area

theo robertson will be an impact recruiter from day #1, what guard/wing wouldn't wanna be coached up by a young guy that steve kerr calls "a rock star" & that luke walton recruited to the los angeles lakers to help implement the golden state offense?...the bears offense is gonna have movement & a flow unlike the last couple of seasons in berkeley

theo is a gym rat & will watch 300+ aau & high school games a year, he told me about a middle schooler from roseville that i should check out back in the day...i have stayed in touch with theo thru the years & invited him multiple times to be my floor guest at haas, always telling him to keep an open mind re: his future career options & that life is not linear

my boys lou richie & richard midgley were in town for the final four & we went out to a fun dinner saturday nite at sushi roku (wagyu beef, baby) at the w hotel in scottsdale & then the adidas after party, they are both absolutely thrilled for theo

also texted with dennis gates who reached out to me after i met one of his former players at florida state who raves about him, that guy is now a 28 year old (former intern) director of scouting for the atlanta hawks

this **** is getting live

welcome home (de la salle's finest)#

Shocky1;842822293 said:

as referenced in my previous post, the #1 priority for the next head basketball coach (who will not be a cal grad) will be to retain current interim head coach wyking jones who is critical to the retention of cal's go all the way up class (2017) & is also well respected by the current guys on the team

the bears cannot afford to bring in assistant coaches who don't get cal's unique academic challenges from day 1, there's no time for a learning curve...i fully expect the next head coach (interviews with the selection committee tuesday & thursday of this upcoming week) to bring in 1-2 of the following former california golden bears:

dennis gates: the misinformed reports that he's being considered for the head coaching position are inaccurate, he's a priority as a top assistant coach that can recruit & sell cal academics having graduated from berkeley in 3 years during his playing days


theo robertson: cal's leading 3 pointer of all time was cal's business operations manager under coach montgomery, an assistant for the golden state warriors under steve kerr & is currently implementing the warriors offense for luke walton's los angeles lakers...theo told me about jordan brown back when he was in middle school, guy is a recruiting junkie


richard midgley: former bears hardnosed englishman who ventured to america for high school not knowing anyone, he's been a highly successful coach at modesto christian & is currently a nba scout for the atlanta hawks


lou richie: richie knows literally almost ever high school coach in california, he's coached up the bishop o'dowd dragons to a california open division state championship with young ivee & was originally offered an assistant coaching job by martin when he got hired by cal (lou turned down the job & it went to yanni hufnagel)



full disclosure: robertson, midgley & richie have been my floor guests multiple times at haas & i consider them friends, they are all hard working high character guys who bleed blue & gold

the world according to shocky (will happen)#:axe
Cal Geek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmmm....
Richard Midgeley?
Lou Richie?

the world according to shocky (will happen)#
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
College basketball season is officially over

Off season is a time to reflect, refocus and get to the gym and work on skills shooting, ball handling, strength and conditioning

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal monster class exclusive: dined with richard midgley at the w hotel in scottsdale saturday nite, he just got a nice salary bump with the atlanta hawks & his wife is expecting their 2nd child in 30 days, he's a terrific dad



midgely was offered by joe pasternack as an assistant coach at santa barbara but his future professional plans include the nba, don't be surprised if he is a director of scouting in the league down the road sooner than later

yeah richard's wife vanessa (haas biz school grad like shocky) is a latina curvy brunette yoga female that he met in berkeley (thanks gordon):cheer

no return to berkeley now#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sebastabear;842829309 said:

+1. This is no bueno. And add me to the list of folks posting for the first time on the Monster Thread.


welcome sebastabear, you are truly one of the most dedicated donors of the cal athletic department, the lack of any type of response to your 3 emails to mike williams is a clear statement that he is not interested in a sales culture that communicates with its clients/constituents

Sebastabear;842829308 said:

Yup. I don't think most of us feel such a sense of entitlement that if our calls and emails get unanswered we immediately start calling for the AD's head. He's got a big job to do and a limited amount of time to do it. It's the reason I keep my personal communication with him to a minimum. As a consequence I've only sent him three emails since he go the job, and one of those was to just congratulate him and thank him for taking this on for Cal. I've never received a response to any of my messages. I'm actually not even sure if anyone monitors his email as I know dozens of donors who have sent him messages and never gotten a reply. I can't really wrap my head around this or understand how the department thinks this behavior is ok. There is literally no other major athletic department on the planet that would act like this.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Geek;842829242 said:

Mike Williams acts like he does not care. My two emails to him went unanswered. No answer from him, nor anyone in his office.


Cal Geek;842829348 said:

And the emails were very politely written, addressing two very serious concerns I have on the 2016 Football season. I ended up cancelling my Field Club tickets, and as a result of that donation, my MBB chair seats are no longer mine as well.


classic textbook business failure: **** all over your fanbase & then suffer financial consequences

even caddies, dog walkers & yoga teachers gotta return texts, letters & phone calls to stay in business




williams needs to resign now#
socaliganbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
*whispers* Amy Trask
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chase jeter's 8 finalists: cal, usc, ucla, utah, sdsu, oregon, arizona & gonzaga

Shocky1;842826654 said:



coach wyking is actively recruiting duke transfer 6'10" 230 lbs chase jeter, he got a 7'1.5 wingspan & a 9'1.25 standing reach

jeter is from bishop gorman high school & played for the las vegas prospects, he is a former top 10 player in the 2015 class (along with ivan rabb & jaylen brown) & a former mcdonalds all american...he sat out part of this season after surgery to fix a herniated disc in his back, jeter would rehab next season & be a 35+ minute starter at the 4 replacing marcus lee in 2018

chase is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.86 gpa in high school with an interest in political science...berkeley would make sense from a playing time perspective as marcus, sam & the king will all be seniors as jeter sits out next season & then he would be an impact starter for the bears in 2018 playing 35+ mpg



the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including las vegas)
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829546 said:

welcome sebastabear, you are truly one of the most dedicated donors of the cal athletic department, the lack of any type of response to your 3 emails to mike williams is a clear statement that he is not interested in a sales culture that communicates with its clients/constituents


Your comment about the lack of a sales culture is spot on. The AD suffers from this from top to bottom.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


6'5" 190 lbs true freshman wing peter kiss from quinnipiac college in cosmopolitan hamden connecticut is gonna transfer & his list includes cal, st johns, seton hall, fordham & auburn

the son of ida & peter was a 4 time maac rookie of the week & lit up gonzaga for 18 points on 8 of 13 shooting, he's a bad azz who relentlessly attacks the basket who needs some theo love to get his 3 point shooting (27.7%) on track...he finished the year averaging 13.3 ppg & 5.6 rpg along with a solid free throw stoke (74.2%)

yeah who knew that coach tim o'toole is a kiss fan?...make no mistake about it, watching cal's basketball practices o'toole sure spits as much as those guys



the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the ******* bronx, you talkin' to me?)#:buttkick:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NYCGOBEARS;842829563 said:

Your comment about the lack of a sales culture is spot on. The AD suffers from this from top to bottom.


the superstars of the athletic department are the energized responsive duo of chris celona & tyler jahnke with the ticket sales operations

rock stars#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
the 4th black beetle is gonna be publicly announced early next week, the 1st day of work for both him & theo (los angeles lakers final game is april 12th) will be april 13th




a real crowd pleaser (release the cash)#:bravo
Sebastabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829546 said:

welcome sebastabear, you are truly one of the most dedicated donors of the cal athletic department, the lack of any type of response to your 3 emails to mike williams is a clear statement that he is not interested in a sales culture that communicates with its clients/constituents

Thanks Shocky. Nice of you to say. Go Bears!
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


what california golden bear most benefited from theo robertson coaching him up re: shooting back in the day?

that would be jordan mathews, when robertson was with basketball operations he would work daily with j mat on the mental side of 3 point shooting, when during a sequence & where on the court to look for the 3 point moneyball, how to set up your body (particularly the feet) for the beautiful squared up release

robertson is cal's greatest 3 pointer shooter of all time, he knocked down 45.3% of them, if he didn't have a hip injury he might've been minted in the nba...charlie, brandon & dontae are gonna build big brother type relationships with my man theo & the new guys juhwan (who currently got crooked azz shooting) & trevin (the most underrated 3 point shooter in the united states & its territories) will absolutely love their future shooting coach

did last year's staff coach up shooting skills?

**** no, t-wall & jaylen never really improved their shooting skills with webster & martin...last season i reported in the monster that both sammy singer & stephen domingo were both seeing a highly regarded private shooting coach from down the peninsula, when webster & martin read that they called the guys in & they got put in the doghouse for not seeking help inside the program (my mistake was not knowing that singer & domingo hadn't cleared the private shooting coach 1st)...both sam & stephen shot the ball with technically terrible form/lack of confidence & that's a shame they didn't get coached up while in berkeley

all the private shooting coach stuff won't be necessary anymore, theo is still a better shooter than anybody in the cal program, he understands both the mechanics & mental side of shooting & he's worked with steph curry & klay thompson on their skills development which is an invaluable learning experience

if you want to become an elite shooter (are you listening, elijah?...you had better listen to coach richie & get your sorry broken down azz to summer school), theo robertson is the guy to help you achieve all your nba aspirations if your willing to put in the work at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

gotta love theo, yeah steve kerr calls him a "rock star" & says he would've been a bench coach if he'd stayed with the golden state warriors...and now robertson is the shooting coach at the university of california, berkeley



epic moneyballs#

Shocky1;842828845 said:




j mat's collegiate career if officially over & the dealmaker is living large in missouri, the truth can now be told in another cal's monster class exclusive

jordan was raised in a mentally tough family, his dad phil raised his sons like a drill sergeant with no filter...when mathews was the head coach at usf the dons were warming up for the 1st game & he's yelling at his guys during warm ups, "tony, get your ******* head out of your azz, get moving, what's the **** is wrong with you?"...the prez of usf hurriedly rushed over to phil & asked him to tone it down a bit, that sister yolanda was very concerned re: his language

j mat arrived from santa monica high school with a reputation as a shooter but was only a 3 star ranking according to josh gershon (who is the premiere evaluator of high school basketball talent in the nation, the scout top 100 rankings are legit) because of his lack of explosiveness...mathews & martin were 2 strong egos & they clashed from early on...jordan viewed martin as not showcasing his talents in favor of jaylen & his friend jabari while martin viewed mathews as self entitled

the 1st crack is the relationship occurred when martin decided to pass on sharpshooter 3.5 gpa jonah mathews while he focused his recruiting efforts on a couple of low gpa dumb azzs who never cleared cal admissions...the mathews family thought it was hypocritical that martin constantly preached the family environment of the cal basketball program but then passed on jordan's highly talented little bro jonah who eventually signed with usc...as the director of recruiting, it was clear to me that martin should've extended actionable offers to both true student athletes jonah & jordan ford (3.8 gpa now at st marys), both would've committed on the spot & now the roster is lacking in experienced guards as a result

jordan started talking to his small inner circle (he often called out his teammates while ignoring his own gameday flaws which alienated him from many of his teammates) halfway thru last season re: transferring from cal...the final straw was when webster told j mat that he should take less shots which was an absurd comment at the time since jordan's shooting percentages were significantly higher than both t-wall & jaylen

complicating matters was jordan's godfather danny daniels overtly tampering with him to transfer to cal, mark few & his staff have a well deserved slimly reputation among coaches for soliciting players while they are still enrolled at other colleges...this tampering resulted in the cal vs gonzaga home & away series which would've started this season in being "postponed"...when martin spoke with few on the telephone to confirm a couple of the series details he kept waiting for few to acknowledge that he went after mathews & maybe apologize, when that didn't happen the bears vs zags series was done

there was no chance for any reconciliation when a former cal employee told mathews that martin didn't like him, those type of internal conversations (which are often held after emotional games) should always be fully confidential & never repeated but that didn't happen...that former cal employee got his azz deservedly chewed out by coach wyking on the phone after the incident

so j mat took 18 units to graduate from cal in 3 years while also rehabbing from an injury

i used to be kinda down on j-mat but not any more, in fact i've already asked one of his friends on the team to extend an invitation to jordan to be me & taylor's guest at the cal basketball banquet later this month...jordan graduated from cal in 3 years which is a remarkable accomplishement & he played in the final four, good for him...he doesn't have any nba upside according to multiple sources but he's gonna be paid to get buckets somewhere in the world for a couple of years



time for everybody to move forward (with love in their hearts)#:bravo
UCBerkGrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829588 said:

the 4th black beetle is gonna be publicly announced early next week


But which one? Slim or Swae?

joe amos yaks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good morning. When are you going to offer your apologies and congratulations to uO Coach Altman and the Ducks for their most excellent 2016-17 basketball season?
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They had more wins than the average age of their rotation, which I thought would be nearly impossible.
89Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829620 said:



what california golden bear most benefited from theo robertson coaching him up re: shooting back in the day?

that would be jordan mathews, when robertson was with basketball operations he would work daily with j mat on the mental side of 3 point shooting, when during a sequence & where on the court to look for the 3 point moneyball, how to set up your body (particularly the feet) for the beautiful squared up release

robertson is cal's greatest 3 pointer shooter of all time, he knocked down 45.3% of them, if he didn't have a hip injury he might've been minted in the nba...charlie, brandon & dontae are gonna build big brother type relationships with my man theo & the new guys juhwan (who currently got crooked azz shooting) & trevin (the most underrated 3 point shooter in the united states & its territories) will absolutely love their future shooting coach

did last year's staff coach up shooting skills?

**** no, t-wall & jaylen never really improved their shooting skills with webster & martin...last season i reported in the monster that both sammy singer & stephen domingo were both seeing a highly regarded private shooting coach from down the peninsula, when webster & martin read that they called the guys in & they got put in the doghouse for not seeking help inside the program (my mistake was not knowing that singer & domingo hadn't cleared the private shooting coach 1st)...both sam & stephen shot the ball with technically terrible form/lack of confidence & that's a shame they didn't get coached up while in berkeley

all the private shooting coach stuff won't be necessary anymore, theo is still a better shooter than anybody in the cal program, he understands both the mechanics & mental side of shooting & he's worked with steph curry & klay thompson on their skills development which is an invaluable learning experience

if you want to become an elite shooter (are you listening, elijah?...you had better listen to coach richie & get your sorry broken down azz to summer school), theo robertson is the guy to help you achieve all your nba aspirations if your willing to put in the work at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

gotta love theo, yeah steve kerr calls him a "rock star" & says he would've been a bench coach if he'd stayed with the golden state warriors...and now robertson is the shooting coach at the university of california, berkeley



epic moneyballs#




So you blew it for Sammy and Domingo???? And for the team, and fans??? Huge screwup!
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
89Bear;842829671 said:

So you blew it for Sammy and Domingo???? And for the team, and fans??? Huge screwup!


agreed it was a giant **** up on my part, should've kept my mouth shut



fat_slice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829683 said:

agreed it was a giant **** up on my part, should've kept my mouth shut






This is interesting - why did they not feel they could ask for help inside the program? The more I hear, the less of a family atmosphere it seemed to have been. But if this really was the case, it makes it equally puzzling why Ivan chose to stay unless the positives of his student experience outweighed his athletic experience.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fat_slice;842829684 said:

This is interesting - why did they not feel they could ask for help inside the program? The more I hear, the less of a family atmosphere it seemed to have been. But if this really was the case, it makes it equally puzzling why Ivan chose to stay unless the positives of his student experience outweighed his athletic experience.


what up fat slice?

there's definitely a family atmosphere within the program & coach wyking is gonna keep that going, he's a good person

singer & domingo went outside of the program because they were frustrated with their shooting results, that's got nothing to do with the family

how do you eat this heart attack grenade ****, how many days have you gone to yoga/meditation this week?...do you got a death wish or something?

Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fat_slice;842829684 said:

This is interesting - why did they not feel they could ask for help inside the program? The more I hear, the less of a family atmosphere it seemed to have been. But if this really was the case, it makes it equally puzzling why Ivan chose to stay unless the positives of his student experience outweighed his athletic experience.


As news comes out after the fact, Counzo doesn't look so good. First, he has a program that doesn't offer sufficient coaching on how to shoot, then he gets pissed when players seek it elsewhere. Weak on both counts.

Mizzou did us a huge favor.
moonpod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829688 said:



how do you eat this heart attack grenade ****, how many days have you gone to yoga/meditation this week?...do you got a death wish or something?




hahahahahahha oh man.....I wish you had posted a pic of the pesto slice. lol
GMP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003;842829652 said:

They had more wins than the average age of their rotation, which I thought would be nearly impossible.


That must happen for nearly 50% of D-1 teams these days.
fat_slice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829688 said:

what up fat slice?

there's definitely a family atmosphere within the program & coach wyking is gonna keep that going, he's a good person

singer & domingo went outside of the program because they were frustrated with their shooting results, that's got nothing to do with the family

how do you eat this heart attack grenade ****, how many days have you gone to yoga/meditation this week?...do you got a death wish or something?




Definitely need to take up yoga and a healthier lifestyle- at home sick today and catching up on all the news. The only good news about last years debacles on both the football and basketball seasons is that there is a lot more activity to follow in the offseason.

I'm warming up to the basketball staff and the football staff seems strong already.

Do you know how Marcus Lee performed against Ivan in practice? Really excited about this guy.
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malcolm Duvivier will graduate from Oregon State this spring and transfer .

Do we want him and would he come here? Dont recall him being great but pretty good
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fat_slice;842829703 said:

Definitely need to take up yoga and a healthier lifestyle- at home sick today and catching up on all the news. The only good news about last years debacles on both the football and basketball seasons is that there is a lot more activity to follow in the offseason.

I'm warming up to the basketball staff and the football staff seems strong already.

Do you know how Marcus Lee performed against Ivan in practice? Really excited about this guy.


fat slice, the key to a successful yoga/meditation practice is unfold your mat on the floor 5-6 times a week around them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs, the rest will take care of itself

glad to hear your excited about marcus lee, he's up to 222 lbs now from 211 at the 2016 nba combine...a career 50% free throw shooter, the guys who shag/feed balls for the guys are telling me he's signficantly improved his shot from the charity stripe...marcus blocked a lot of young ivee's shots & could lead the pac 12 in rejections next year...the bears post interior d with him along with kam & the king is gonna be ferocious, there's not gonna be any easy **** given up inside...hopefully roman is relentlessly working to improve his shooting, that's the only thing keeping him from serious rotation minutes next year, can davis knock down the open 6 footer in the lane?

fat slice, can you knock your bad food intake in half & do some exercise every single day no days off?




recognize (and live healthy)#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oskidunker;842829716 said:

Malcolm Duvivier will graduate from Oregon State this spring and transfer .

Do we want him and would he come here? Dont recall him being great but pretty good


cal's graduate schools annually select the top students from around the world, they are the brightest of the brightest of the most ambitious college students on planet earth...students from oxford to harvard compete for the limited few acceptance letters

do you really think there's any grad school at cal that's gonna accept a guy with probably a 2.5 gpa at an academically mediocre school?
ttgiang15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842829722 said:

cal's graduate schools annually select the top students from around the world, they are the brightest of the brightest of the most ambitious college students on planet earth...students from oxford to harvard compete for the limited few acceptance letters

do you really think there's any grad school at cal that's gonna accept a guy with probably a 2.5 gpa at an academically mediocre school?


2015 Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention with Roger Moute a Bidias & Sam Singer

http://pac-12.com/article/2015/03/27/pac-12-announces-mens-basketball-all-academic-honors

2016 Pac-12 All-Academic 2nd Team with Stephen Domingo

http://pac-12.com/article/2016/03/24/pac-12-announces-mens-basketball-all-academic-teams
Page 127 of 186
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.