cal's monster class deux

1,376,422 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
parentswerebears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ttgiang15;842829727 said:

2015 Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mention with Roger Moute a Bidias & Sam Singer

http://pac-12.com/article/2015/03/27/pac-12-announces-mens-basketball-all-academic-honors

2016 Pac-12 All-Academic 2nd Team with Stephen Domingo

http://pac-12.com/article/2016/03/24/pac-12-announces-mens-basketball-all-academic-teams

So... maybe?
Shocky1
good work ttgiang, malcolm is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa in high school

took off last season for personal reasons, hasn't done much on the court, coach wyking would have to see a lot of upside to try to flag him for preferred admissions into the goldman school of public health

the problem with the pac 12 all academic team is that it's a whole lot easier to get a 3.3 gpa at utah (which requires a serious ability to read books & **** like that) than cal
ccajon
Cal Geek;842829242 said:

Mike Williams acts like he does not care. My two emails to him went unanswered. No answer from him, nor anyone in his office.

I emailed a canned message to the 11 other pac 12 ads this morning and all but wazzu and col have returned at least an automated message to me.
Shocky1
ccajon;842829736 said:

I emailed a canned message to the 11 other pac 12 ads this morning and all but wazzu and col have returned at least an automated message to me.

there is effectively a zero sales culture in the cal athletic department right now & that's gonna change...not responding to texts, emails, letters & phone calls isn't gonna be acceptable in the future in berkeley

killer whales#
tsubamoto2001
Is Elijah Brown an option for grad transfer? I know the answer is likely "no", but he's a Mater Dei grad and dad is at GS as an assistant.
dal9
are y'all maybe emailing mike.williams@cal.com or something?
oskidunker
athletic.director@berkeley.edu+ Black Hole.. Maybe the Calbears staff directory is out of date
Shocky1
oskidunker;842829765 said:

athletic.director@berkeley.edu+ Black Hole.. Maybe the Calbears staff directory is out of date

the fact that williams doesn't have his name in the email tells you all you need to know about his interest level in the cal fan base communicating with him

inaccessible is unacceptable to killer whales#
LurkingSince2010
99% sure that email is monitored by someone other than Mike Williams, with only certain emails being forwarded to his true email address. Just as football@berkeley.edu is not Coach Wilcox's actual campus email address...
Shocky1
congrats to 6'8" 215 lbs hybrid 4/3 j'raan brooks from powerhouse garfield high school in rainy azz seattle, j'rann is coach wyking's 1st offer (if your not counting me as the director of recruiting/player development)

cal joins usc & stanford as j'raan's first 3 offers, he's not a dumb azz, he got a 3.6 gpa

check out his explosive mixtape, he plays above the rim & runs the court like a wing...also like how he talks a little **** after he blocks a shot, j'raan is a +1 athlete

[video=youtube;hYj-O188FNQ][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the drizzly northwest):chainsaw
petalumabear
Bias is ugly and is always exposed. It's a shame because there are many, many Cal grads who are quality people. The ugly and maladjusted just stick out that much more by comparison.
Shocky1
petalumabear;842829844 said:

Bias is ugly and is always exposed. It's a shame because there are many, many Cal grads who are quality people. The ugly and maladjusted just stick out that much more by comparison.

are you a philosopher or what?

dragons are smart (and artsy & **** like that, right ivan?)#
CalEnviroLaw
tsubamoto2001;842829751 said:

Is Elijah Brown an option for grad transfer? I know the answer is likely "no", but he's a Mater Dei grad and dad is at GS as an assistant.

Well, maybe not, unless he brought his grades up this year. I think a 3.0 minimum was required to make this list:

SPRING 2016 ACADEMIC ALL-MOUNTAIN WEST TEAM
Institution: Sport: Last Name: First Name: Class Year: GPA: Major:

Men's Basketball New Mexico Kuiper Dane Sophomore 3.25 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Mathis Anthony Sophomore 3.14 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Neal Cullen Senior 3.86 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Williams Devon Senior 3.17 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Williams Tim Senior 3.42 Economics
Shocky1
CalEnviroLaw;842829865 said:

Well, maybe not, unless he brought his grades up this year. I think a 3.0 minimum was required to make this list:

SPRING 2016 ACADEMIC ALL-MOUNTAIN WEST TEAM
Institution: Sport: Last Name: First Name: Class Year: GPA: Major:

Men's Basketball New Mexico Kuiper Dane Sophomore 3.25 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Mathis Anthony Sophomore 3.14 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Neal Cullen Senior 3.86 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Williams Devon Senior 3.17 Communication
Men's Basketball New Mexico Williams Tim Senior 3.42 Economics

yeah well maybe he's pre med or molecular engineering or something for only real smart people?
CalEnviroLaw
Shocky1;842829867 said:

yeah well maybe he's pre med or molecular engineering or something for only real smart people?

Yeah, a lot of "communication" majors on that list. Interestingly, Tim Williams was a good player, All MWC, I believe, and he had the 3.42 GPA in econ. Maybe some of that study ethic rubbed off on his buddy Elijah.
Econ141
Shocky1;842829720 said:

fat slice, the key to a successful yoga/meditation practice is unfold your mat on the floor 5-6 times a week around them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs, the rest will take care of itself

glad to hear your excited about marcus lee, he's up to 222 lbs now from 211 at the 2016 nba combine...a career 50% free throw shooter, the guys who shag/feed balls for the guys are telling me he's signficantly improved his shot from the charity stripe...marcus blocked a lot of young ivee's shots & could lead the pac 12 in rejections next year...the bears post interior d with him along with kam & the king is gonna be ferocious, there's not gonna be any easy **** given up inside...hopefully roman is relentlessly working to improve his shooting, that's the only thing keeping him from serious rotation minutes next year, can davis knock down the open 6 footer in the lane?

fat slice, can you knock your bad food intake in half & do some exercise every single day no days off?

recognize (and live healthy)#

Yes, yes I can.

We will have a tremendous front court and an excellent point guard assuming we can hold on to Moore. hope we can pick up a few more pieces to reasonably expect an NCAA tournament birth.
Shocky1
keep us updated, fat slice, a lot of us are rooting for you

golden bears are healthy bad azz predators#
Shocky1
oskidunker;842829716 said:

Malcolm Duvivier will graduate from Oregon State this spring and transfer .

Do we want him and would he come here? Dont recall him being great but pretty good

not gonna happen, charlie moore is the point guard of the future in berkeley

good luck to malcolm with his mental health challenges, a step down to a less stressful level of collegiate basketball might be in his best interests
SFBearz
Shocky1;842829901 said:

not gonna happen, charlie moore is the point guard of the future in berkeley

good luck to malcolm with his mental health challenges, a step down to a less stressful level of collegiate basketball might be in his best interests

And I'm sure he wishes good luck to you with your mental health challenges.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842829904 said:

And I'm sure he wishes good luck to you with your mental health challenges.

agreed

[video=youtube;GFPBHVxbHLQ][/video]
Shocky1
shocky no esta bueno en la cabeza
Shocky1
animal activist/curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach olivia munn is done with her dumb azz boyfriend aaron rodgers, don't be surprised if she's my guest on the floor of haas next season, my rescue pack of happy, mugsy trouble, misty mae & stinko minko would like that

who rescued who?

don't be a dumb azz (listen to shocky at all times)#:headbang
Alkiadt
Shocky1;842829980 said:

animal activist/curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach olivia munn is done with her dumb azz boyfriend aaron rodgers, don't be surprised if she's my guest on the floor of haas next season, my rescue pack of happy, mugsy trouble, misty mae & stinko minko would like that

who rescued who?

don't be a dumb azz (listen to shocky at all times)#:headbang

If there was ever a "dumb a$$", it is her.
She is a complete dolt and it has nothing to do with dumping AR.
Shocky1
Alkiadt;842829987 said:

If there was ever a "dumb a$$", it is her.
She is a complete dolt and it has nothing to do with dumping AR.

really, have you met olivia in person or is your source of information people magazine & **** like that?

your definition of a dolt is clearly different than mine, i don't think dumping his sorry broken down azz so she can do the hang with me at cal basketball games & yoga/meditation classes is a bad decision at all but i'm probably kinda biased or something

socaliganbear
She sits with Ayesha Curry at Warriors games. Cal's gonna need to step their game up to land Munn.
Shocky1
socaliganbear;842829998 said:

She sits with Ayesha Curry at Warriors games. Cal's gonna need to step their game up to land Munn.

socal, no worries, i got his whole thing worked out, there's usually open seats on both sides of me when the spieker's don't show up (he always ask me, "are you going to behave yourself today and not block my views?") for both olivia & ayesha but that don't leave much room for ashley (i dunno maybe marcus can get her a comp seat or something)

the world according to shocky#
Shocky1
UCBerkGrad;842829632 said:

But which one? Slim or Swae?

ucbg, if you will open your mind & carefully look at the foto of the 4 super novas walking across the street the answers of the universe will become clear

yeah this black beetle is kinda like shocky, he can talk with the best of them, we're both real crowd pleasers (unleash the cash)

UrsaMajor
Shocky1;842829813 said:

the fact that williams doesn't have his name in the email tells you all you need to know about his interest level in the cal fan base communicating with him

inaccessible is unacceptable to killer whales#

I agree that Williams is appalling in terms of availability; however, in fairness, Steve Gladstone, John Kasser, and Sandy Barbour all had the same email address.
Big C
Shocky1;842829993 said:

really, have you met olivia in person or is your source of information people magazine & **** like that?

your definition of a dolt is clearly different than mine, i don't think dumping his sorry broken down azz so she can do the hang with me at cal basketball games & yoga/meditation classes is a bad decision at all but i'm probably kinda biased or something

Nice try Shocky, but you're too late: Half the reason they're splitting up is that AR couldn't stand it when she would fly out here just to sit next to me at Cal basketball games. Surely you saw the big screen, during that time out, when it was "Flex Cam" and she was like "Oops, I thought they said it was "Sloppy Kiss Cam", right? Well, I was that guy!

And my seats are only "decent", so what does that tell you?
Shocky1
big c, it tells me that your a man of action (moa)

Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842830059 said:

I agree that Williams is appalling in terms of availability; however, in fairness, Steve Gladstone, John Kasser, and Sandy Barbour all had the same email address.

in all fairness ben franklin, george washington & george washington carver also didn't return emails & texts either

mike williams needs to resign#
Shocky1
with the departures of jaylen brown (#3 pick in the 2016 nba draft) & now ivan rabb (potential lottery pick in the 2017 nba draft) the cal basketball program is gonna be rebranded both locally & nationally with the faces of nba 1st round talent marcus lee & future superstar charlie moore

marcus was a mcdonalds all american that has benefited from playing against some of the best collegiate players in the nation & now he's ready to put it all together for his senior campaign...he currently weighs 222 lbs & told me his goal is to play at 226+ lbs, multiple nba sources have told me that he would be better served at 235+ lbs, lee needs the bulk to dominate against powerful 4s

read the link below, we need more heroes right now...yeah marcus lee is pretty close to being a hero, a regular guy doing amazing things off the basketball court

do you got your season tix(s) to support marcus along with moms sheri & bro bryan next season on gamedays in berkeley?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622747-uks-big-man-with-the-bigger-heart-marcus-lee-leaving-his-mark-in-the-community

beautiful now#
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842829751 said:

not gonna happen, gpa not high enough to be realistically considered for admission to one of cal's graduate schools
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842830192 said:

with the departures of jaylen brown (#3 pick in the 2016 nba draft) & now ivan rabb (potential lottery pick in the 2017 nba draft) the cal basketball program is gonna be rebranded both locally & nationally with the faces of nba 1st round talent marcus lee & future superstar charlie moore

marcus was a mcdonalds all american that has benefited from playing against some of the best collegiate players in the nation & now he's ready to put it all together for his senior campaign...he currently weighs 222 lbs & told me his goal is to play at 226+ lbs, multiple nba sources have told me that he would be better served at 235+ lbs, lee needs the bulk to dominate against powerful 4s

read the link below, we need more heroes right now...yeah marcus lee is pretty close to being a hero, a regular guy doing amazing things off the basketball court

do you got your season tix(s) to support marcus along with moms sheri & bro bryan next season on gamedays in berkeley?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622747-uks-big-man-with-the-bigger-heart-marcus-lee-leaving-his-mark-in-the-community

beautiful now#

You know I'll be there! Here's hoping for the missing pieces to make this group competitive.
Vineyardview
New Mexico grad transfer Elijah Brown will visit Oregon next weekend. Also considering Gonzaga, Northwestern, Iowa State, & SMC.
First Page Last Page
Page 128 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.