cal's monster class deux

1,375,952 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
petalumabear;842831406 said:

And please take your fanboys with you when you leave. We'll all be better off without them too.

says the guy who reads the monster several times a day
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842831414 said:

Dorsey has dual-citizenship as a Greek-American.

tsub, good to know...the reason most borderline nba prospects never play overseas is because of the limited nba exposure, marginal prospects would rather play in the us centric nba development league for $25k a year while chasing the dream of getting minted in the league that don't happen for 95% of the guys

the good news is that everybody (even uptight fat azzs with belly rolls like paula) can get yoga/meditation practices & become happier people

Shocky1
SFBearz;842831416 said:

Amen

praising the monster is both embarazzing & unnecessary when a simple thank you will suffice

-the monster class management coalition team
OldBlue1999

And please take your fanboys with you when you leave. We'll all be better off without them too.

Why don't you just leave? Simple solution to all your problems...
mikecohen

Touchy
Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842831382 said:

Job description ...

oversee the program's day-to-day operations and will manage the numerous administrative tasks while working closely with the athletic department's senior staff. He will have direct oversight of the program's budget and serve as a liaison for the program in various campus and community initiatives.

http://www.calbears.com/sports/2014/5/15/209495757.aspx

this isn't how it actually works in the real world

keith brown's primary value to the cal basketball will be as a 5th coach involved with player development & on campus recruitiing, he's been a bench coach his entire career...he's never been a basketball operations manager, somebody else will assist him with the paperwork & **** like that

pride of inglewood (old school)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;Llj0VNvKD2A][/video]

official visit to berkeley in a week (real crowd pleaser)#:wave:wave:wave:wave
Shocky1

what up, chase?

a las vegas insider told me that you might be a ucla lean & that cal is among your serious 4 finalists

if marvin bagley commits to the bruins for 2018 are you ok sharing time with the #1 ranked player in the class?

don't be a dumb azz, you got a 3.86 gpa in high thx to your moms kim a school teacher

35+ mpg in berkeley (sitting on the bench is for losers)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
pac 12 douche bag of the year/ball kicked/flop artist dillon brooks is the latest non student athlete from criminal dana altman's basketball organization to sign with an agent & declare for the 2017 nba draft despite "limited perimeter shooting skills and a poor assist/turnover ratio"

medford truck is now accepting applications (oregon academics)#

Shocky1;842831380 said:

tyler dorsey (and his dad) of the oregon basketball organization will sign with an agent & declare for the 2017 nba draft, earning a degree is never part of the plan in eugene

multiple nba sources have told me he will have trouble ("unskilled passer with streaky shooting skills at best") making any nba roster which will leave him looking for employment at the medford truck stop as a nite shift supervisor until he eventually marries a lot lizard & dies a slow painful death from contagious stds

heart of darkness (the secret sharer)#
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842831331 said:

Kenny Wooten is back on the market too

here's the deal, kenny wooten claims he intentionally failed a class during his senior year at manteca high school in order to get out of his prior commitment to nevada

this past year he's gone to trinity christian in las vegas & then made a 2nd commitment to arizona state

now he's back on the open market & he's a silent commitment to oregon, altman's "don't worry about books & **** like that while your in eugene" blew kenny away in the past week...him & brandon mccoy are gonna study together in oregon's well regarded ocean marine biology & truck stop management double major

manteca truck stop#
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842831607 said:

here's the deal, kenny wooten claims he intentionally failed a class during his senior year at manteca high school in order to get out of his prior commitment to nevada

this past year he's gone to trinity christian in las vegas & then made a 2nd commitment to arizona state

now he's back on the open market & he's a silent commitment to oregon, altman's "don't worry about books & **** like that while your in eugene" blew kenny away in the past week...him & brandon mccoy are gonna study together in oregon's well regarded ocean marine biology & truck stop management double major

manteca truck stop#

I heard that major really opens doors.
Sounds about right. Cal isn't for everyone. Especially people who don't actually want to got to class.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842831612 said:

I heard that major really opens doors.
Sounds about right. Cal isn't for everyone. Especially people who don't actually want to got to class.

or read books & **** like that
Shocky1
former cal silent commit olivier sarr signs with wake forrest
parentswerebears
I keep expecting the surprise signing...

I know we aren't far into Jones' tenure, but...

I think there are some big moves that will be made before the season starts.
mikecohen
parentswerebears;842831703 said:

I keep expecting the surprise signing...

I know we aren't far into Jones' tenure, but...

I think there are some big moves that will be made before the season starts.

PWB: My mother would have said: "From your lips to God's ears." My first reaction is different: "Based on what?"
parentswerebears
Gotta go with your mom here.
parentswerebears
I just realized that I should change my handle to Optimistic Bear 2.
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842831093 said:

Huh? What? It's not Rollie Massimino?!? Well then, I GIVE UP!!!

(seriously, the staff looks really solid... lots of California -- north and south -- and just enough national/intl. spice... lots of seemingly complimentary talents)

big c, let's be real here, if you don't know the difference between rollie massamino & a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach, there's not really much i can tell you to help you here

sorry

cal's monster class (is sometimes ineffective in terms of life coaching)#:headbang
Shocky1
2018 class blue chipper at the 4 miles norris has narrowed it down to the donut boy of tucson or criminal dana altman

tough choices (that don't involve academics or a 50 year plan)#
Shocky1
casey benson is gonna leave eugene as a graduate senior transfer to grand canyon back home in the desert, his brother tj is an assistant coach for thunder dan majerle
Shocky1
the dealmaker has offered 2018 kj hymes & more importantly the future of cal basketball isaac hymes

all grown up#
Shocky1
true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa jordan brown named the top player for northern california in 2016 by norcalprep

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

Shocky1;842815377 said:

what up, jordan, did you know that both you & me are momma's boys?

love the clip of you hugging your moms yolanda 1st after knocking down them 2 moneyball free throws...hope we see you & your family in berkeley in the future...yolanda, your bro dion z & dad dion (played at louisiana layafette as well as professionally in the cba & overseas) would love to be part of your game experiences if you decide later this summer to stay home & become a california golden bear

our time on planet earth with our loved ones is limited, follow your heart

https://twitter.com/stevenjwilson11?lang=en

love yourz (beauty in the struggle)#
parentswerebears
Shocky, we need some news that states that someone awesome is coming to Cal. Can you conjure that up, please?

(Ok, so we have a couple of new signees, which is awesome, but we knew about them.)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrats [COLOR="#0000CD"]Jaylen Brown[/COLOR] and the Bostin Celtics on locking up the No. 1 seed in the East[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Welcome on board jsway!

hope this is the beginning of a Mater Dei to Cal pipeline[/SIZE]

Shocky1
parentswerebears;842831766 said:

Shocky, we need some news that states that someone awesome is coming to Cal. Can you conjure that up, please?

(Ok, so we have a couple of new signees, which is awesome, but we knew about them.)

parents, curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, that's just one of life's basic truths along with take an extra club when playing into oceanside tradewinds, keep the ball under the wind

swang (golf carts are for losers)#
Shocky1
charlie, gonna miss your babyface killer look on game days

life is not linear#

Shocky1;842827994 said:

another exclusive cal's monster class announcement:

charlie, i understand your reasons (multiple) for requesting your intent to transfer

yeah the misinformed journalists will offer their dumb azz news reports after they read this or eventually get the official press announcement but now is the not the time to discuss the specifics

gonna miss seeing you in berkeley, charlie
parentswerebears
This was not the awesome news I was expecting. But I can't say I'm really surprised.
Shocky1
kam is gonna stay for a 5th season in berkeley with his teammates for life & dedicate this final season to his dad sean

comes & goes (on north shore's epic waves near the food trucks)#:cry::cry::cry:
Shocky1
Sebastabear;842832072 said:

He cancelled. Apparently a very busy guy. I will bite my tongue now.

mike, you don't return texts, letters or phone calls to virtually anybody, how could you be too busy for a meeting with a key donor?

you've already alienated the majority of the meb donors with your fake news claim that "dozens and dozens of donors" were consulted on the basketball job search, the practice facility is dead in the water because the former $10 million lead donor is 100% done donating to cal with your continued failure to communicate & our last basketball coach considered your leadership as "amateur hour"

mike, it's truly in the best interests of the cal basketball program that you resign
CalEnviroLaw
Shocky1;842832213 said:

kam is gonna stay for a 5th season in berkeley with his teammates for life & dedicate this final season to his dad sean

comes & goes (on north shore's epic waves near the food trucks)#:cry::cry::cry:

Great news. The Great East Bay Wall is intact! Lee-Okoroh-Rooks.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Welcome to CAL [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Australia To Berkeley[/SIZE]

Shocky1
tolu jacobs yaffa dnp this season because of the cif high school transfer rules but he's gonna be ready for a monster season this november for capital christian

yeah yaffa's high school career is still on hold kinda like his grip on this curvy brunette yoga female, since this foto tolu has lost 65 lbs thru self discipline, don't every doubt his commitment to pursue his basketball dreams

but my recruitment of this remarkable young man is not on hold, i really want to coach up yaffa in berkeley as part of my continued collegiate coaching ascension, the upward trajectory of my teachings in going all the way up towards the orbits is unmistakable

tolu, as part of my commitment to transparently always telling you the truth, here's a sampling of my key effective coaching messages to my current stable of california golden bears bigs:

*****"when you get close to the basket just dunk the ******* basketball, don't dribble or use the backboard, be physical, it's good to be the king"-my message to the king

*****"hands straight up, no reaching, let's do this kam"-my message to k(rooks)

*****"demand the ball ivan, impose your will on the game, demand the ball"-my message to young ivee

but don't worry, tolu, i'll customize my coaching on gamedays specifically for you, ok?...john thompson sr is a sorry broken down candy azz ***** male stripper compared to me when it comes to my unique & succssful ability to develop bigs

and how much am i gonna charge you for all this knowledge?...that's the best part, tolu, it's for free:woohoo

Shocky1;842701570 said:

coach martin has offered 7' 275 lbs tolu jacobs yaffa a raw athletic force of nature playing this summer for the west coast all stars aau team & will be attending capital christian school in sacramento this fall...yaffa's family moved from nigeria in 2014 & last year attended king's ridge christian high school in alpharetta, georgia

tolu got academic ambition & got interest from bigtime programs from coast (stanford) to coast (virginia)..he is an ideal cal fit for reasons that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

is yaffa just a selfish dumb azz baller that is inwardly focused?...check out his following quote:

"i really want to make money so i can help people in need...i might not have earthly things but i sure can put a big smile on ur face"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, the chairmanofdaboards

one of tolu's key mentors is joshua calbert (gotta love that name), a fast rising assistant coach at salesian high school (jabari bird) in richmond...salesian's head coach is bill mellis (named state high school coach of the year in 2012), a former cal team manager back in the day

trust me if capital christian schedules woodcreek (jordan brown) this upcoming prep season, shocky is gonna be in the house to check out the battling sophmores...they could become teammates in berkeley in a couple of years, their futures are unlimited both mentally & athletically

[video=youtube;AVq5lc6sVVo][/video]

impose your will (sweat equity)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
89Bear
So, is last place pretty much locked up for next year???
CalEnviroLaw
89Bear;842832319 said:

So, is last place pretty much locked up for next year???

What about UW?
First Page Last Page
Page 133 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.