cal's monster class deux

1,376,187 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
caltagjohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ich verstehe. Vielen Dank.
Shocky1
caltagjohnson;842837829 said:

Ich verstehe. Vielen Dank.

vereinbart, trainer wyking muss mehr internationale talente zu berkeley rekrutieren

stop at nothing#
Shocky1

avid readers of the monster should be able to ascertain who's my favorite member of chicano batman and no it's none of the hombres in ugly azz suits

[video=youtube;B9Kj9tTZzbw][/video]

donde esta that latina curvy brunette yoga chica with a flat stomach?#:bluecarrot:
Shocky1
another cal's monster class exclusive announcement: coach wyking & the staff are targeting 6'4" 191 lbs cullen neal as a potential starting point guard competing with brandon chauca as a 5th year senior graduate transfer

cullen played last season for ole miss in the sec averaging 9.4 ppg on 41.1% on fgs, 40.9% on 3 pointers & a late in the game deadly 87.6% on fts, there is no question the dude can shoot the rock...his only 79 assists in 36 games would need to at least double if he ends up in berkeley

neal played for his dad craig in new mexico (that's the wyking connection) for 2 tumultuous seasons as a lobo & received death threats among other harassment after a stellar high school at eldorado high school in albuquerque as a top 100 player in the 2012 class averaging 26.4 ppg & 7.1 apg as mr basketball in new mexico...the **** he endured in the land of green chili has made him a mentally tougher competitor

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/after-playing-for-his-dad-at-new-mexico-cullen-neal-is-much-happier-at-ole-miss/

best of all, cullen is not a dumb azz, while he's not as smart as shocky he got a 3.98 gpa in high school & was a multiple time all mountain west scholar athlete selection...he's interested in journalism & will probably become a partner in the cal's monster class ipo if he earns a grad degree in berkeley

let's how how neal's application to a cal grad school plays out, the bears need as many experienced guards as possible to play coach wyking's proposed high octane louisville style of ball

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (not just the "country," chris):gobears:
Shocky1
FrankCohen;842836038 said:

Cullen Neal perhaps? Wyking coached alongside his dad at New Mexico...

frank, let it be said in the light of the day that you are not a dumb azz

my legal middle name is sherlock, my dad is a well regarded baker street irregular & longtime aficionado of the writings of sir arthur conan doyle...love you dad, my ocd passion for hobbies starts with you as a role model

criminal dana altman=moriarity (we will fight this battle against utter corruption)

they might be giants (i'm not afraid because your with me)#:crazy:crazy
caltagjohnson
That sounds good. We can use another guard to give depth and share minutes. Could share inutes at either the 1 or 2.
Vineyardview
When will this decision be announced?
parentswerebears
Vineyardview;842837925 said:

When will this decision be announced?

Yes. And how far into the admissions process is he?
parentswerebears
And who else will round out the team? Even with him, there are still two open schollies.
Vineyardview
In an ideal world - Cal would sign two quality veteran graduate transfers - shoring up the 3 and 4/5.

That's not asking to much in order for Cal to compete with USC, UCLA, Arizona, Oregon, and the rest of the PAC-12
caltagjohnson
I think Winston will be the starting PG regardless of who comes in. Not sure why we would need more wing guys than Cullen. There will be enough guys to share the wing minutes. A backup center would seem to be the next addition. We don't need an 11 man rotation. OR had basically a 6 man rotation last year. We should not be giving scholarships just to use them up. We need to save at least 2 for a possible transfer.
MoragaBear
Staff
parentswerebears;842837936 said:

And who else will round out the team? Even with him, there are still two open schollies.

There are other possibilities being strongly looked into besides Neal, who will remain largely clandestine (except Neal, as of now).
MoragaBear
Staff
caltagjohnson;842837947 said:

I think Winston will be the starting PG regardless of who comes in. Not sure why we would need more wing guys than Cullen. There will be enough guys to share the wing minutes. A backup center would seem to be the next addition. We don't need an 11 man rotation. OR had basically a 6 man rotation last year. We should not be giving scholarships just to use them up. We need to save at least 2 for a possible transfer.

When you have a returning group of Chauca (1), Coleman (1/2) Davis (3/4), Lee (4/5) and Okoroh (5) as your only scholarship guys that have been in the program at least a year, you need players everywhere, whether or not you're bringing in a 1/2 (Winston), 2/3 (Harris-Dyson), 3 (Sueing) and 4 (Anticevich). Sure, a backup center who's not a stiff would be great to add, but it's far from the only position of need. There's plenty of room.
stu
MoragaBear;842837949 said:

There are other possibilities being strongly looked into besides Neal, who will remain largely clandestine (except Neal, as of now).

Any idea on when these players are expected to announce or sign?
stu
MoragaBear;842837952 said:

Sure, a backup center who's not a stiff would be great to add, but it's far from the only position of need. There's plenty of room.

I'd say two bigs (4/5) will be our top needs for 2018-19 and it would be great to get one of them now. But as others have pointed out I hope we reserve our schollies for players we really want.
89Bear
Shocky1;842837914 said:

another cal's monster class exclusive announcement: coach wyking & the staff are targeting 6'4" 191 lbs cullen neal as a potential starting point guard competing with brandon chauca as a 5th year senior graduate transfer

cullen played last season for ole miss in the sec averaging 9.4 ppg on 41.1% on fgs, 40.9% on 3 pointers & a late in the game deadly 87.6% on fts, there is no question the dude can shoot the rock...his only 79 assists in 36 games would need to at least double if he ends up in berkeley

neal played for his dad craig in new mexico (that's the wyking connection) for 2 tumultuous seasons as a lobo & received death threats among other harassment after a stellar high school at eldorado high school in albuquerque as a top 100 player in the 2012 class averaging 26.4 ppg & 7.1 apg as mr basketball in new mexico...the **** he endured in the land of green chili has made him a mentally tougher competitor

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/after-playing-for-his-dad-at-new-mexico-cullen-neal-is-much-happier-at-ole-miss/

best of all, cullen is not a dumb azz, while he's not as smart as shocky he got a 3.98 gpa in high school & was a multiple time all mountain west scholar athlete selection...he's interested in journalism & will probably become a partner in the cal's monster class ipo if he earns a grad degree in berkeley

let's how how neal's application to a cal grad school plays out, the bears need as many experienced guards as possible to play coach wyking's proposed high octane louisville style of ball

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (not just the "country," chris):gobears:

This is exciting. Would be a great addition.
Could see a running lineup of:
Neal
Coleman
JHD
Lee
King
That would give me some hope.
89Bear

Are these grad transfers??? Would love to see Knell come in this year and do his mission a year after!!!
MoragaBear
Staff
Not just grad transfers, but Knell's definitely taking his mission unless there's a late change of mind, which is highly doubtful.
Shocky1
did i mention that cullen can shoot the ******* rock?

[video=youtube;kxrFEgg8DBc][/video]

shooting (moneyballs) matter#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
Shocky1;842518293 said:

"95% of the people you chill with now won't be by your side in 5 years"
-jordan ford, relationship expert

the primary competition for cullen neal is st marys, he originally was a commit to the gaels out of high school until his dad got hired by new mexico when rapist enabler steve alford took the ucla opening

one more point guard on the gaels roster might send a message to true student athlete jordan ford that it's time to upgrade his future academically from moraga to berkeley

the dealmaker made a serious error in judgment when he passed on 2 likely commits in jordan ford (3.8 gpa) & jonah matthews (3.5 gpa) in order to take commitments from a bunch of low gpa dumb azz guards including alec hickman, tyson jolly, davon dillard & oscar frayer that never got cleared by cal admissions

richard midgley (who coached against ford when he was at modesto christian) once told me jordan is a high skill point guard that can unselfishly facilitate his teammates at the 1

yeah jordan ford is a winner in every sense of the word

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including folsom):wave:wave:wave
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]I'm risking the malware, hackers and sea serpents to post this update of my fav Bear

SLAM says this about his performance at the 2017 Portsmouth Invitational Tournament[/SIZE]

Shocky1
jordan, the last day of finals at smcc is may 25, 2017

puget sound cal fan
Why was Neal a "polarizing force" on the Lobos as reported in the TV story? Originally interested in St. Marys before followed his dad, who was hired at at UNM to replace Steve Alford. Does he have the academic record to gain admission to Cal?
6956bear

An interesting transfer possibility could be Cameron Johnson of Pitt. He will have 2 years of eligibility remaining is a 2 time all ACC Academic player and a double digit scorer in the best hoops league in the country. 6'7" and a good 3 pt shooter. Could be a nice add if interested. Graduated in 3 years from Pitt.
tsubamoto2001
6956bear;842838014 said:

An interesting transfer possibility could be Cameron Johnson of Pitt. He will have 2 years of eligibility remaining is a 2 time all ACC Academic player and a double digit scorer in the best hoops league in the country. 6'7" and a good 3 pt shooter. Could be a nice add if interested. Graduated in 3 years from Pitt.

Too late on Johnson, most likely. He's likely headed to Arizona with Knox committing to UK.

As far as Neal goes, he's more of a combo guard than a PG. He got free reign at NM, played for his dad, but couldn't handle the pressure of a lead role and the criticism of the fan base due to being the coach's son. He doesn't really move the needle a ton, but since he's only a got a year left, he'd be a welcome add with his ability to knock down the 3 and his size at the guard spots.
BerkeleyBAT
And by criticism of the fan base, you mean death threats. http://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/story/new-mexico-basketball-cullen-neal-transfer-craig-neal-death-threats-031416
LOUMFSG2
HoopDreams;842837996 said:

[SIZE=5]I'm risking the malware, hackers and sea serpents to post this update of my fav Bear

SLAM says this about his performance at the 2017 Portsmouth Invitational Tournament[/SIZE]

This is great to hear. Bird is such a likeable kid, and I agree with the report regarding the versatility and completeness in his game.

He's had to battle so many injuries, I just hope he's able to stay healthy, and get a chance to show off his skills at the next level. I'll definitely be pulling for him wherever he goes.
south bender
LOUMFSG2;842838054 said:

This is great to hear. Bird is such a likeable kid, and I agree with the report regarding the versatility and completeness in his game.

He's had to battle so many injuries, I just hope he's able to stay healthy, and get a chance to show off his skills at the next level. I'll definitely be pulling for him wherever he goes.

+1
Vineyardview
Has anyone ever seen or read an interview or article which explained why C. Neal is transferring from Mississippi as a Graduate Transfer?

Is the move more a basketball decision than a graduate program)decision?

If it is based upon the graduate program should Mary's offering be under active consideration compared to Cal?

Why isn't he just applying to a Miss. graduate program and finishing his eligibility there?

Does his father's coaching background with Wyking Jones explain his reputed interest in California?
rkt88edmo
Journalism and Education - two grad programs that seem like they would fit development interests (sports media, sports coaching), maybe depts that are interested in tailoring or developing programs to help our incredible student athletes develop amazing careers.

Wyking Science is Real. These are the Giants I am looking for.
tsubamoto2001
Vineyardview;842838067 said:

Has anyone ever seen or read an interview or article which explained why C. Neal is transferring from Mississippi as a Graduate Transfer?

Is the move more a basketball decision than a graduate program)decision?

If it is based upon the graduate program should Mary's offering be under active consideration compared to Cal?

Why isn't he just applying to a Miss. graduate program and finishing his eligibility there?

Does his father's coaching background with Wyking Jones explain his reputed interest in California?

Neal has already grad transferred to Ole Miss. He graduated in 3 years at NM, using up 2 years of eligibility there (he only played 3 games in his second season due to injury). This is the 2nd time he's grad transferring, which is extremely rare. It seems to be basketball related, as he decided to transfer again after Ole Miss took a grad transfer from Memphis, Markel Crawford, to start at the off guard spot, which Neal assumed was going to be his.
6956bear
tsubamoto2001;842838038 said:

Too late on Johnson, most likely. He's likely headed to Arizona with Knox committing to UK.

As far as Neal goes, he's more of a combo guard than a PG. He got free reign at NM, played for his dad, but couldn't handle the pressure of a lead role and the criticism of the fan base due to being the coach's son. He doesn't really move the needle a ton, but since he's only a got a year left, he'd be a welcome add with his ability to knock down the 3 and his size at the guard spots.

He moves the needle more than Brandon Chauca. He will not hurt 2018 recruiting as you say he has but 1 year left. Finding a decent player as a grad transfer to Cal is a difficult proposition. Need to be a quality student and get admitted academically. Webb for football and Mullins last year for hoops were very good adds. Since many grad transfers are really just trying to find a hoops home Cal is often not even a consideration.
89Bear
6956bear;842838086 said:

He moves the needle more than Brandon Chauca. He will not hurt 2018 recruiting as you say he has but 1 year left. Finding a decent player as a grad transfer to Cal is a difficult proposition. Need to be a quality student and get admitted academically. Webb for football and Mullins last year for hoops were very good adds. Since many grad transfers are really just trying to find a hoops home Cal is often not even a consideration.

Many people probably thought Mullins didnt move the needle before his transfer either. Yet, he became probably the best, most consistent player on the team. I think Neal would be an excellent pickup considering the current roster.
Shocky1
chance comanche & his overly involved moms melissa have signed with an agent, he got recruited over at the 4 by the donut boy of tuscon

a player's program (young dumb & broke)#:nono::nono:
Shocky1
como tele vous, jordan?

the foto is absolutely stunning, it takes my breath away, your kinda like the san francisco bay area which is the paris of the united states of america

only a rapist enabler in westwood would try to recruit over you with marvin bagley jr

http://ballislife.com/jordan-brown-coach-calipari/

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including roseville & paris):bravo:bravo
First Page Last Page
Page 143 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.