cal's monster class deux

1,375,843 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
t-wall nba watch: the utah jazz have traded former starting point guard/lottery pick trey burke (12.1 ppg & 4.2 apg during his 3 years in salt lake city) to the washington wizards for a 2021 2nd round pick...burke is represented by his dad/agent benji thereby keeping the 4% contract commission dollars in the family
UrsaMajor
A word of warning, Shocky:

Our swim coach is a former Cal swimmer from Lithuania. He is 6-11, ripped, and has a gorgeous wife. I'm pretty sure he would pound you into dust if he saw this post.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842705734 said:

A word of warning, Shocky:

Our swim coach is a former Cal swimmer from Lithuania. He is 6-11, ripped, and has a gorgeous wife. I'm pretty sure he would pound you into dust if he saw this post.

ursa, is his "gorgeous" wife a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach?
Shocky1

team usa (7-0) blew out team turkey 96-56 to win the gold medal at the 2016 fiba u17 world championship games in zaragoza spain

*****wendell carter: 11 points on 5-11 field goals & 8 boards
*****troy brown jr: 9 points with 4 boards, 2 steals, an assist & no turnovers (ball security)
*****kevin knox: 8 points with 4 steals & 3 boards
*****jordan brown: 5 points, 5 boards & an assist in 12 minutes

represent your country#:cheer
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates to Team USA
Gold Medal !
[/SIZE]

Shocky1

"this is amazing, especially this being my first time...last year i didn't make it and i was disappointed but this is the ultimate feeling with these guys, great team and great coaching staff...this is just a great group of guys...we're goofy, fun loving easy to get along with and it helps us bond and easier to play on the court"

-troy brown jr, arguably the most multiple player in the world in the 2017 class & a key priority cal prospective true student athlete (3.7 gpa)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university on planet earth (including zaragoza spain & las vegas nevada)
Shocky1

somali refugees (children of the world)#
HoopDreams

UrsaMajor
She's curvy, teaches yoga, but her hair may be a bit lighter. Be thankful he doesn't read BI
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842705913 said:

She's curvy, teaches yoga, but her hair may be a bit lighter. Be thankful he doesn't read BI

i hope she teaches her students in a way that reflects her highest best self, last time jabari tried to teach a yoga class in berkeley there were a lot of questions asked afterwards particularly re: the rather unusual (not photographed) bird pose

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]http://www.celticsblog.com/2016/7/4/12095240/jaylen-brown-flashes-his-explosiveness-in-boston-celtics-summer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Verdana]"We don’t need no stinkin Durant when we have

JAYLEN FRICKEN BROWN"[/FONT][/SIZE]
Shocky1
*****t-wall: 6 points on 3-8 field goals (no free throws or 3 pointers) along with 5 boards, 2 assists, 2 fouls & only 1 turnover in 16 minutes

*****jaylen: 16 points on 2-7 field goals, 1-3 3 pointers & 11-17 free throws (attack mode) along with 6 boards, 2 assists, 4 fouls & 2 turnovers in 28 minutes

*****solo: 10 points on 4-5 field goals & 2-3 free throws along with along with 2 boards, an assist, 4 fouls & no turnovers in 20 minutes

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the league)
Shocky1

jorge gutierrez has made the 12 player mexico national team (will wear jersey #7) & is expected start at the 2016 olympics in rio de janerio if the team can win the current qualifying event in turin italy

the fearless matador (endless motor)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including mexico)
Shocky1

jorge gutierrez got 15 points on 6-13 field goals along with 3 steals in leading mexico to a 75-70 victory vs iran

mexico will now play greece in the final qualifying game for the opportunity to compete in the 2016 olympic games in rio de janerio

jorge, buena suerte en su bsqueda de una medalla olmpica para agregar a sus otros logros notables como jugar en la nba y ganar un titulo de la universidad publica numero uno en el mundo

junto atacamos#
Shocky1

i've enjoyed hosting theo robertson on the floor at haas pavilion the last 2 seasons, we started our relationship when he was cal's assistant director of basketball operations when he approached me at the game in santa barbara & told me he enjoyed reading the cal's monster class...theo loves to talk about nor cal high school basketball (lou richie & richard midgley are among his closest friends) & he was the 1st person to tell me about a special middle schooler in roseville back in the day

it was disappointing when robertson told me that travis decuire told him that he would not have an assistant coaching position for him if td was named cal's head coach after coach montgomery retired...he interviewed briefly with coach martin but the incoming staff was already in place in moving from tennessee

so it's great news that theo is continuing to advance his basketball career by moving from the golden state warriors to the los angeles lakers at the request of new head coach luke walton...walton has seen 1sthand robertson's remarkable work ethic & 100% commitment to doing things the right way

let's do this, theo, it's showtime baby

Shocky1
t-wall nba development summer league update: 4 points on 2-6 field goals (missed both 3 pointers) along with 3 boards & 2 assists in 19 minutes
Shocky1

them california golden bears took a road trip to lake tahoe for the 4th of july weekend, yeah there are some 50 year friendships being built

but more importantly, are they learning anything from the cal's monster class fashion mentoring?

cole, the shades match the trunks (which is a good thing) but there's some weird azz design **** going on that doesn't quite work...as the original surfer dude on the team, we expect more of you

sammy, what the **** were you thinking when you got that outfit, did you get it in the where's waldo section at h&m?...you had better lead you team better this season than you selected this fashion disaster

brenden, clean & simple, like it...not sure you should be wearing trunks that are that long

marcus, you got the 4th of july theme going on, pretty good opening statement as a california golden bear

nick, you are the fashion mvp of this trip with this strong & powerful beachwear, no wonder them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are attracted to you...make no mistake about it your dad is very proud of you

fashion week (nor cal style)#

Shocky1;842686259 said:

brenden, nice job borrowing your dad eric's skinny black tie (i know all your fashion tricks) that works well with the shiny jacket & the green (although i'm partial to fuschia) shoelaces that tell the world that you got it goin' on

roger, i didn't know you wear glasses...is it really true that cal basketball players can read books & **** like that?

sammy, the whole miami casual sunday afternoon brunch at joe's stone crabs attire is pulled off by the matching jacket & topsiders...please order me the jumbo lump crab cakes with green tomato & caper remoulade along with a cold perrier, ok?

cole & jabari, did you guys go online with glapion & get 45% off on a bulk discount purchase of 3 brown shoes?...hope they got a refund policy

ivan, gotta love the sleek clean lines of your crisp fashion forward ensemble complemented by the brassy watch but what's up with the right hand across the belly, do you got diaherea or what?...where was this award winning fashion statement at the banquet when you dressed like a runaway at the lake merrit bus stop?

kam, trust me, neither kristy or alicia keys likes your ugly azz beard, are you really trying to look like a 40 year old convict or are you auditioning for the role of javert in les miz?...lose the beard, what time does the personal grooming department at walgreens close tonite?

jordan, you got a good sense for colors along with the tie flair, you are a ceo in the making (as long as you don't go all creasy on dumb azzs in the board room)

stephen, you look like the stern headmaster at a private east coast prep school that would thoroughly enjoy knocking any troublemakers on their azzs if they get out of line

king, nobody wears 3 piece suits during the summertime in the san francisco bay area, you should've consulted that curvy brunette yoga female friend of yours victoria before you stepped out the door

nick, you are a ******* fashion disaster (although the tapered slacks are a definite plus) with your too busy (sometimes less is more) statement that tries unsuccessfully to work black on black, no wonder you look like a waiter at nobu malibu that is covering his balls after delivering the anti curcho peruvian style spicy chicken skewers to the wrong table...no tip for you, my friend

dominik, jesli tylko przestrzegac zalacen natalii mody wam wtedy bedzie kredens gc i nie klaun w cyrku

what not to wear#
Mr. Frumble
Shocky1;842706141 said:

jorge gutierrez got 15 points on 6-13 field goals along with 3 steals in leading mexico to a 75-70 victory vs iran

mexico will now play greece in the final qualifying game for the opportunity to compete in the 2016 olympic games in rio de janerio

Mexico does play Greece today, but it is not the final qualifying game for the Olympics. It is a round robin game. Both Mexico and Greece have already qualified for the semifinals. Whoever loses today's game will play Italy in one semifinal and whoever wins will likely play Croatia in the other. Only the winner of the finals (on Sunday) goes to Rio.
concordtom
Fashion review for college dudes taking in a little sun in Tahoe? Really?
News flash - nobody cares what they wear!
stu
concordtom;842706239 said:

Fashion review for college dudes taking in a little sun in Tahoe? Really?
News flash - nobody cares what they wear!

If you believe Shocky then somewhere there's a curvy brunette yoga female who cares.
Shocky1
Mr. Frumble;842706234 said:

Mexico does play Greece today, but it is not the final qualifying game for the Olympics. It is a round robin game. Both Mexico and Greece have already qualified for the semifinals. Whoever loses today's game will play Italy in one semifinal and whoever wins will likely play Croatia in the other. Only the winner of the finals (on Sunday) goes to Rio.

mr frumble is correct, what happens if team spain defeats team portugal in italy, does that mean that the winner of the section b semifinals advances to the round of match play regardless of whether croatia defeats alaska in the field of 16 or what?

anyways, mexico lost 86-70 today today as jorge was limited to 10 points on 3-12 field goals (1-5 on 3 pointers) along with 4 assists & 3 turnovers

ay caramba!#
Shocky1
stu;842706292 said:

If you believe Shocky then somewhere there's a curvy brunette yoga female who cares.

Shocky1;842704050 said:

let's be real here, i'm not only responsible for recruiting cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) & attendance growth at haas pavilion (25.7% increase in tix sales this season) but also mentoring re: what not to wear...jaylen gets it (now)

"this is the one that kind of popped out...i know a lot of young guys tend to go with flashy colors or fluorescent patterns or floral patterns...i just wanted to keep it simple, classic, timeless but definitely, definitely classy...that's what i wanted to do...that matches my personality so i expressed myself thru the suit...and i'm super meticulous and picky...so i had to make sure...i had to do my due diligence on suits so it took me a while"

-jaylen brown, renaissance man & true california golden bear

stu, you are 100% correct

nobody wants to be a ******* fashion disaster wearing a shapeless xxl tommy bahama shirt designed for a lazy fat azz, that's the attire for the donut boy of tuscon & his posse jason scheer & jeff goldman...posting up with tommy bahama is the equivalent of a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach repping bebe (decade ago expired slutware) or juicy couture (never really happened, sorry shay & taylor)

let's be real here, recruits including cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) are not signing up with coach martin & his staff, they are making a commitment to being mentored by the cal's monster class re: a vast array of essential life skills including fashion, academic ambition & entry/lob passing

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
richard solomon dnp in today's nba development summer league game for the oklahoma thunder

the vast majority of players aspiring to getting minted in the nba got no idea re: the impact of the influx of foreign players that are winning roster spots and it's impact upon the scarce few roster spots that open up each season on each team

that's why leaving cal before earning your degree unless you are a guaranteed lottery pick is a fool's errand

the painful truth is that basketball is gonna be done with you sooner than you think...those that are preparing for the future are making wise 50 years decisions & are mentally limitless with academic ambition

HoopDreams
HoopDreams;842705693 said:

[SIZE=5]who is this faceless dude?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]mystery man revealed ...
Ira Lee ... Cal priority recruit[/SIZE]

concordtom
stu;842706292 said:

I suppose her name is Rosie.
south bender
concordtom;842706476 said:

The Riveter?
BeachedBear
concordtom;842706476 said:

last name Palmer?
Shocky1

cal basketball never sleeps#
Shocky1
south bender;842706481 said:

The Riveter?

yeah, let's do this baby

Shocky1
Dear Parents,
It's with a very heavy heart that we write this email to you but as fellow parents we hope you will understand why at this point, some information and communication is necessary.
In the early morning hours of December 6, 2015 Elliott Pitts sexually assaulted our daughter, Mia. An investigation by the University of Arizona Title IX Office was conducted including evidence from interviews of 25 witnesses, City of Tucson and University of Arizona police reports, and a State of Arizona Assault Examination medical report. On January 29, 2016 the University released it's ruling and Elliott was found in violation of four counts of the student code of conduct:
"1) Endangering, threatening, or causing physical harm to any member of the university community or to oneself, causing reasonable apprehension of such harm or engaging in conduct or communications that a reasonable person would interpret as a serious expression of intent to harm.
2) Engaging (in) repeated or significant behavior toward another individual, whether in person, in writing, or through electronic means, after having been asked to stop, or doing so to such a degree that a reasonable person, subject to such contact, would regard the contact as unwanted.
3) Off-campus Conduct that a reasonable person would believe may present a risk or danger to the health, safety or security of the Board or University community or to the safety or security of the Board or university property.
4) Sexual misconduct.
Mr. Pitts has been suspended from the University of Arizona, and all other ABOR institutions, for the period of one academic year, and was also advised that the previously issued No Contact Order, prohibiting him from having any contact with you,
As parents of two student athletes, former letter winners, alumni and active members of leadership boards at the U of A, we had trusted the school to handle this issue with the respect and integrity we had always known the school to uphold. We as a family chose not to discuss details of this situation except with our immediate family because we did not want to taint the investigation in any way and because we knew the evidence would speak for itself. In addition, we wanted to protect our daughter's privacy. We commend the Title IX Office for the speed and discretion with which they handled their investigation. Our family found peace and justice in their decision to suspend and remove Elliott Pitts. Unfortunately in the aftermath of their investigation and ruling we have been shocked and disheartened by the way this issue has been handled by athletic director Greg Byrne and Sean Miller.
With incredible self-restraint, Trey made a conscious decision to not speak out in order to protect the investigation, to minimize the distraction to the team, and to avoid any further altercation with Elliott. The actions by Trey in the early morning hours of December 6th and throughout this entire ordeal would be what any parent would expect of their son and we are incredibly proud of the way he handled himself during an incredibly difficult and emotional situation. He has done nothing wrong. But because Elliott was allowed to stay with the team from December 6 through February 17 the players and members of the basketball staff became privy to only his version of events, which as proven by the investigation and ultimate ruling, is not accurate. This has since had a profoundly negative effect on both Mia and Trey and both have become vilified by members of the basketball team, the player's families and certain members of the coaching staff. This was only exacerbated by the fact that Coach Miller publicly supported Elliott in his statements to the players and to the press on multiple occasions.
Fortunately Mia received incredible support from her volleyball coaching staff and teammates. As a family we have no choice at this point but to publicly address what happened to our daughter because we feel Greg Byrne and Sean Miller have failed to protect not only her reputation but Trey's as well by choosing to not acknowledge the true reason for Elliott's departure and by making a conscious decision to publicly "support" Elliott. We feel strongly that the complete wrong message was sent to the young men on the basketball team and the leadership of the program missed a very important "learning moment". It's beyond upsetting that our family, through this trying time, showed a deep respect for the program only to have it completely and callously disrespect our children and our family.
Please know it was never our intention for things to get to this point, but we must now appeal to your common sense and your parental instincts. We can no longer sit idly by and not speak out about this.
You are invited to contact us personally and we would be willing to give you further details regarding the evidence in this case. The actions and inactions of Elliott Pitts, Greg Byrne and Sean Miller do not hold up to the character and integrity standards that Lute Olson proudly built this program on.
Thank you,
Harvey, Jeannine, Trey & Mia Mason

Shocky1;842693762 said:

arizona is a nightmare school#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
Shocky1;842687177 said:

the donut boy of tucson is not a player's coach & arizona is an academically mediocre school with a 95%+ acceptance rate

tucson is a dump#

"elliott pitts has informed the athletics department that he intends to transfer from the university of arizona for the upcoming school year to continue his education ...we wish him well in the future"
-sean miller

why would any person with a moral compass wish "good luck" to a rapist of a female student?

meanwhile arizona grads jason scheer, josh gershon & jeff goodman pretend it's just another day in tuscon without reporting any facts re: this crime?

note to 2017's troy brown jr, ira lee & brandon mccoy & 2018's jordan brown, brandon williams & miles norris: when the donut boy of tucson tells you he runs "a players program" you might ask him if that means you don't got to do much schoolwork and/or be a valued member of the community

ira, it's not an "honor" to be recruited by the arizona basketball program, it just means you're a talented basketball player with a basketball on a basketball court

bear down (this is arizona basketball)#
Shocky1

ira lee is gonna unofficially visit with coach martin & the cal staff this august...lee has already unofficially tripped to arizona & also intends to visit texas too

yeah, there are a lot of tasty korean bbq joints in the cosmopolitan & diverse san francisco bay area

high gpas & korean bbq matter#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842706896 said:

ira lee is gonna unofficially visit with coach martin & the cal staff this august...lee has already unofficially tripped to arizona & also intends to visit texas too

yeah, there are a lot of tasty korean bbq joints in the cosmopolitan & diverse san francisco bay area

high gpas & korean bbq matter#

Ira, Korean families don't like mediocre universities with 95% acceptance rates. Trust me on this one.
Shocky1
coach martin in charlotte this week at the under amour all america camp & among the prospective student athletes he's watched include top 70 player in the 2017 class 6'6" 220 lbs d'shawn schwartz from sand creek high school in colorado springs & the kc run gmc aau team

d'shawn is a serious student athlete, he got a 4.0 gpa...he's a true renaissance man with a strong passion for creating music under the alias d'shawn trackson, basketball will not solely define d'shawn schwartz

d'shawn is a bad azz competitor as a wing with a non stop motor that physically defends & rebounds, he's working to continue improving his shot...he averaged 19.9 ppg & 8.5 rpg as a junior & is expected to blow up during his senior season

[video=youtube;xaZ6kKNNA4U][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including colorado)
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.