cal's monster class deux

1,375,957 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
71Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842842709 said:

you got your logistics all wrong my friend, i'll be traveling in europe (iceland, venice, london & barcelona) with my family most of july & will be in north carolina (including tee times at pinehurst #2, dormie, mid pines & tobacco road) with slim wadie for the debut of the justin wilcox era vs the tar heels on september 2nd, wouldn't miss that **** for the world

bears on the move#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

Yeah, I know but we spend a couple months every year in Europe alternating between spring and fall and this year it is Fall's turn.
south bender
Would our juvenile narcissist like to define "winners" and "losers"?
Shocky1
south bender;842842756 said:

Would our juvenile narcissist like to define "winners" and "losers"?

sure no worries south bender

winners=attend cal sporting events in person on gamedays whenever economically & logistically possible, got a yoga/meditation practice & curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are attracted to them

losers=watch cal sporting events on tv & then talk **** about the players & coaches, usually fat azzs with **** gpas from academically mediocre schools like arizona who also ride in golf carts

we are all ******* black beetles#:sarc::wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842842741 said:

yeah did you know that jordan is no longer considering stanford after an unofficial visit there or two with the fam?

sleep (and clothes) are for losers#

No Stanford? That is good news.
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842842767 said:

sure no worries south bender

winners=attend cal sporting events in person on gamedays whenever economically & logistically possible, got a yoga/meditation practice & curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are attracted to them

losers=watch cal sporting events on tv & then talk **** about the players & coaches, usually fat azzs with **** gpas from academically mediocre schools like arizona who also ride in golf carts

we are all ******* black beetles#:sarc::wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

So, really, I get your schtick. Don't like it, but I get it. How do you justify arguing that people are "losers" because their act of hurting the program is to watch a game on television instead of cheering in person (and I get that, I do) but you kiss the ass of a guy who tries to bang a reporter, gets his ass fired, very rightfully so, then rather than acknowledge being an ass and hurting his program, proceeds to actively take out revenge on Cal and specifically tells recruits not to go to Cal. Ah yes. He's your friend.

No way you can argue any one on their couch watching a Cal basketball game is damaging Cal more than Huff and certainly not more than Huff wants to. If you are going to play this schtick, at least be consistent and kick that guy to the curb with the rest of us losers.
Shocky1

the bears kickoff on september 2nd is 12:20 pm local tee time, just spoke to the head pro at tobacco road (the now deceased mike strantz's public masterpiece, absolutely girls gone wild architecture) & he's gonna allow slim wadie & me to tee off at 6:50 am before the 1st official group goes out

so here's the funny part if we don't finish or just wanna play more holes he told me we are welcome to stop by after the game on our drive back to pinehurst to play as much as we want before nighttime falls in north carolina...yeah it's gonna be a good day in the state that gave us cancer genocide sticks in the name of corporate profits

shocky swang#:bluecarrot:
Shocky1
welcome 4 star impact true student athlete jacobi gordon to the cal family (and yeah we're a pretty diverse group of ******* black beetles)...shocky fist bump to his new buddy coach chris walker (trust me, i'm following up on the gold gym carpet, coach) on making this happen, opening the texas pipeline to cali

jacobi is the 1st commitment for cal's started at the bottom class (2018), this is major momentum builder in jordan brown's recruitment

i done kept it real from the jump#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo

Shocky1;842841922 said:

coach wyking & the staff have offered 2018 top 100 prospect 6'6" 205 lbs jacobi gordon of the global learning village & the chris walker academy in houston

the smooth wing got a strong handle for a player his size & can finish in transition & a half court offense with a strong motor, he's shooting a lethal 65%+ in aau ball this summer with a fundamentally clean stroke...gordon would be an impact signature recruit for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

jacobi is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.7 gpa & is being recruited nationwide but more importantly he got good hair

the godron family is very close with chris walker (he built his aau team around jacobi) & intends to unofficially visit berkeley this really soon & get to know better the rest of the coaches & staff

[video=youtube;EbNAjzKZmpM][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including houston):bravo
mikecohen
Shocky1;842842827 said:

the bears kickoff on september 2nd is 12:20 pm local tee time, just spoke to the head pro at tobacco road (the now deceased mike strantz's public masterpiece, absolutely girls gone wild architecture) & he's gonna allow slim wadie & me to tee off at 6:50 am before the 1st official group goes out

so here's the funny part if we don't finish or just wanna play more holes he told me we are welcome to stop by after the game on our drive back to pinehurst to play as much as we want before nighttime falls in north carolina...yeah it's gonna be a good day in the state that gave us cancer genocide sticks in the name of corporate profits

shocky swang#:bluecarrot:

Rae Smemmurd. We finally agree about some music
Shocky1
there are currently 4 schollys available for cal's started at the bottom class (2018) with the king & marcus graduating along with the 2 current open schollys (expect walk on cole welle to receive one for his senior year)...jacobi gordon is a great start for the staff

roster math is fun#
balky98
Akinjo, Jones/Bernard/Deng, Gordon, Kelly/Jaedee Lee/Brooks and Brown sounds like great math to me.
Shocky1
coach wyking (grew up with jacobi's dad back in the day) & the staff are gonna utilize gordon at the 3 & slide him to the 2 as a nightmare mismatch with his elite length

tell me where to go#:gobears:
Shocky1
jacobi, welcome to the cal basketball family...your strong 3.7 gpa indicates your a serious true student athlete but you gotta keep working harder in the classroom, gotta score better on your sat retake...love that your a basketball gym rat, keep that focus on schoolwork too...ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins, are you limitless mentally?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price ($75,000,000 4 year contract with the portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (nba development league with the utah jazz)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird*-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer*-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks*-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias*-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo*-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-2.9 gpa@wheeler ($21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins*-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.06 gpa@morgan park
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
trevin knell-4.0 gpa@woods cross
justice sueing jr-3.8 gpa@mater dei
grant anticevich-3.75 gpa@newington college
jacob orender-4.6 gpa@fletcher
deschon winston-3.9 gpa@birmingham
paris austin-3.35 gpa@boise state
austin mcculough-3.97 gpa@portage
jacobi gordon-3.7gpa@global learning village

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract, this **** is getting live

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like oregon or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including yoga/meditationstudios):wave:wave:wave
Shocky1
[video=youtube;f9KTQC2LP0Y][/video]

lou richie's diamond (shine brite)#
joe amos yaks
Well, it's back to the T's and mulligans...and something about hoops.
91/95
Has there been any noise about another 2017 scholarship player (JUCO, grad transfer, reclassification, sleeper, . . )?
I was hoping Wyking could find another contributor for next year.
Shocky1
joe yaks;842843068 said:

jo jo, i dunno maybe you should be posting on the aarp board re: your favorite memories of the bay area from back in the day when cali was 98.6% white

your cake is melting in the dark (and it took so long to bake it)#:cry:
89Bear
91Gypo;842843089 said:

Has there been any noise about another 2017 scholarship player (JUCO, grad transfer, reclassification, sleeper, . . )?

I'm curious about this as well.
Shocky1
91Gypo;842843089 said:

yeah there's noise re: another player for cal's go all the way up class (2017) but those details are protected by the top secret & highly confidential lisbon plan which can only be discussed at 4:00 am on the bay bridge near the telegraph island exit on the 1st friday of every other month...this stuff is so guarded that even lindsay brauner don't know **** about it if you can believe that

lo siento, seor gypo (are you rom?)

and if they ask you where you live (point to the hills)#
philbert
Shocky1;842842827 said:

How the hell are you supposed to hit out of that trap? That looks ridiculous.
Shocky1
joe yaks;842843068 said:

and another thing jo jo, shocky never takes mulligans, the magical beauty & integrity of the game must be protected

stuff achieved under false pretense (just ask lee & paula) is not worth taking, relentlessly outworking the ******** competition every single day (no days off) is the only way to go

cheating is for losers#:nono:
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842843104 said:

yeah there's noise re: another player for cal's go all the way up class (2017) but those details are protected by the top secret & highly confidential lisbon plan which can only be discussed at 4:00 am on the bay bridge near the telegraph island exit on the 1st friday of every other month...this stuff is so guarded that even lindsay brauner don't know **** about it if you can believe that

lo siento, seor gypo (are you rom?)

and if they ask you where you live (point to the hills)#

I''ll see you there.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842843109 said:

I''ll see you there.

muy bueno, seor calen

oitavos dunes circa la playa es bonita#
SRBear
4:00 am on the bay bridge near the telegraph island exit

Good luck finding the Telegraph Island exit.
parentswerebears
SRBear;842843115 said:

If you know, you know. If you don't... well it's that exclusive.
SRBear
LOL, ya, that's what I figured. Gotta find that super secret Telegraph Island.
Shocky1
welcome 6'5" 210 lbs 2018 top 100 player/enforcer matt bradley on his public commitment today to them california golden bears, coach wyking & the staff are off to the races

bradley is a ******* physical specimen, he's gonna play d & board like there's no tomorrow...can he score too?...yeah he scored 72 points against rubidoux this season so he kinda knows how to get buckets

most importantly he don't take a lot of **** from nobody...check out the video below when he starts talking to a couple of potential future teammates including isaiah mobley of the compton magic at the magic memorial day battlezone tournament, the monster in watching every second of cal basketball live this season has noted numerous times that our team has lacked alpha males, that's not gonna be a problem when bradley (got an actionable offer on tuesday from coach wyking) shows up in berkeley
[video=youtube;dtjuNJMz5EU][/video]

bradley attended san bernardino high school this season & averaged 31 points, 11 boards, 5 assists & 4 steals per game but will be enrolling at the academically respected wasatch academy, a boarding school in utah that is comprised of 50% international students, it's a diverse school in a state that got almost no diversity

matt is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa

coach wyking has been watching bradley progress for a while as he's playing for team eleate, the former aau program for onetime cal commit alec hickman

make no mistake about it, jordan, the cal basketball program is off to the races

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including uranus):buttkick:
Shocky1
SRBear;842843115 said:

not my problem if you don't got any sense of directions or something

the lisbon plan (and network thru chirps to bay bridgin)#:rolleyes:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;MCtjGZSj5RQ][/video]

this **** is getting live (do you got your season tix(s)?#
joe amos yaks
Shocky1;842843101 said:

jo jo, i dunno maybe you should be posting on the aarp board re: your favorite memories of the bay area from back in the day when cali was 98.6% white

your cake is melting in the dark (and it took so long to bake it)#:cry:

Oh my gosh. You're such a rude man.
Shocky1

happy birthday taylor

hope you find true love someday (but ideally not until after you graduate from asu) with someone that is as fun, smart & thoughtful like my man roger moute a bidias

so glad you've become my road trip to the bay & elsewhere gameday buddy, can't believe we've bonded over the magic of cal basketball

love you, sweetie

your pretty but your loco (just like your dumb azz dad)#:crazy:crazy
Shocky1
joe yaks;842843406 said:

Oh my gosh. You're such a rude man.

for all i know your a mutt like me

never assume#
Shocky1
taylor's request for a b-day present is a san francisco weekend in a couple of months around 2 california golden bears gamedays at haas with her gf carmen (foto below)

kinda different than from back in the day when she & shay just wanted an afternoon at build a bear with their besties

howlin' at the moon (at 4:00 am on the bay bridge)#:woohoo:crazy
Fyght4Cal
HoopDreams;842842380 said:

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Shocky1

major arizona donor just told me that the donut boy of tucson's summertime bigs big board priorities are marvin bagley, moses brown, nazreon reid, bol bol, jalen smith & taeshon cherry with duke transfer chase jeter already set at the 4 sliding to the 5 for 2018

jordan brown is no longer a priority (the staff intends to stay in touch in case there's a change of heart) for the wildcats & he's no longer as interested in stanford, this is turning into a cal vs ucla led by rapist enabler steve alford recruiting battle that will tip the future balance of power in the pac 12 to either berkeley or westwood

back to the bay (from roseville)#:chainsaw
Calfans
Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Taylor ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♥ ♥ ♥ and many more.♪♫•**•.♥ ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪

Shocky1;842843418 said:

happy birthday taylor

hope you find true love someday (but ideally not until after you graduate from asu) with someone that is as fun, smart & thoughtful like my man roger moute a bidias

so glad you've become my road trip to the bay & elsewhere gameday buddy, can't believe we've bonded over the magic of cal basketball

love you, sweetie

your pretty but your loco (just like your dumb azz dad)#:crazy:crazy
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.