cal's monster class deux

1,376,003 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coach wyking along with tim, chris & theo are rebuilding the cal basketball roster the right way with true student athletes that got academic ambition, the days of trying to jump low gpa (sub 3.0) guys past cal admissions are over with cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

[video=youtube;RubBzkZzpUA][/video]

jacobi gordon, 3.7 gpa

matt bradley, 3.5 gpa

curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach, gpa unknown

where's jordan?#:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::ham mer:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;eU5PVFjsQG8][/video]

dump the blonde#
OldBlue1999
dal9;842844119 said:

9 out of 10 times when I read stuff like this I hold back, but I am amazed by how many people don't get the concept of a "fan board"...yes, it is OK to talk $hit on other teams/coaches (it's part of the fun)...it's especially OK in these cases when it's backed up by plenty of facts...

+1 It's also laughable that people think Shocky attacks other posters too much. He didn't start the attacks. He's taken nothing but **** from multiple posters for years for nothing more than that they don't like the content of his posts. They have waged an unrelenting crusade designed to bully him into submission to conform his posts to their liking. Why? Because he dares to post non-nude photohraphs of adult women who are paid models and negative opinions about rival schools. THE HORROR!!! Are some of his responses petty? Maybe, but given the level of unprovoked hostility he's received from numerous posters I'm inclined to give him a mulligan. I can't count the number of times I've scoffed and shaken my head at the bs that's been posted his way for no good reason.
south bender
OldBlue1999;842844177 said:

+1 It's also laughable that people think Shocky attacks other posters too much. He didn't start the attacks. He's taken nothing but **** from multiple posters for years for nothing more than that they don't like the content of his posts. They have waged an unrelenting crusade designed to bully him into submission to conform his posts to their liking. Why? Because he dares to post non-nude photohraphs of adult women who are paid models and negative opinions about rival schools. THE HORROR!!! Are some of his responses petty? Maybe, but given the level of unprovoked hostility he's received from numerous posters I'm inclined to give him a mulligan. I can't count the number of times I've scoffed and shaken my head at the bs that's been posted his way for no good reason.

Are not his posts often narcissistic? Insulting to men and women, with his sense of "losers" and what presumably "winning" men should be seeking in a woman?

It is your choice not to be bothered by this. There are others who are offended by it and post accordingly.
OldBlue1999
LOL I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say the internet probably isn't the right place for you all if you're that fuckin sensitive. Hell, any public space probably isn't for you. At least you don't deny attacking him, I guess that's a start. Next step: Realizing it's crazy.
Shocky1
south bender;842844195 said:

Are not his posts often narcissistic? Insulting to men and women, with his sense of "losers" and what presumably "winning" men should be seeking in a woman?

It is your choice not to be bothered by this. There are others who are offended by it and post accordingly.

south bender, as usual you bring up a lot of really good points but i'm pretty sure i'm not a narcissi

also you state the monster is insulting to both men and women but what about those that are transitioning between sexes, what about transgenders, did you forget about them?...don't you think your failing to recognize their feelings that it's kinda insulting to them or something?

lil b is not a winner until he dumps the blonde, a curvy brunette yoga female is a much better choice
GB54
Most transgenders love the Monster, as it revels in the life they could live if they weren't what they were.
south bender
Shocky1;842844203 said:

south bender, as usual you bring up a lot of really good points but i'm pretty sure i'm not a narcissi

also you state the monster is insulting to both men and women but what about those that are transitioning between sexes, what about transgenders, did you forget about them?...don't you think your failing to recognize their feelings that it's kinda insulting to them or something?

lil b is not a winner until he dumps the blonde, a curvy brunette yoga female is a much better choice

Mea culpa. So glad you corrected me.
south bender
OldBlue1999;842844202 said:

LOL I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say the internet probably isn't the right place for you all if you're that fuckin sensitive. Hell, any public space probably isn't for you. At least you don't deny attacking him, I guess that's a start. Next step: Realizing it's crazy.

Thank you for the therapy...
Shocky1
south bender;842844223 said:

Mea culpa. So glad you corrected me.

no worries, south bender, your attacks are always welcomed but just remember i've been punched kinda hard in the shoulder by the guy who is now the leader of the free world & president of the united states donald trump so i'm kinda battle tested if you know what i mean & hopefully you do because the knowledge imparted by the monster is gonna make your life more fulfilling in your relentless quest to find the truth

shut up, shocky#:buttkick:
Shocky1
GB54;842844205 said:

Most transgenders love the Monster, as it revels in the life they could live if they weren't what they were.

understood, there are some days i wish i could move up from the championship tees to the red tees, pulled tee shots are kinda like crooked azz shooting (talking to you roman & juhwan), a real tragedy
Shocky1
major arizona donor told me that 2018 point guard brandon williams is a silent commit to the donut boy of tuscon
Big C

Well, I am basically a fan of Shocky's work on this thread, but he does lay it on pretty thick with Cal fans who do not attend basketball games in person. Many of them may not live very close to Berkeley, they may have family or other responsibilities, etc. For example, while I have kept my basketball tickets, I chose to give up my football season tickets after our first-born turned two. Then, we had our second. Now, I go to maybe 1-2 football games a year -- that's six years running -- and watch the rest on TV. Am I not a good Cal Football fan? I dunno, but if somebody wants to call me out for it, my response is, "Bite me."

I get it: Somebody's taking an "extremist" approach to encouraging fans to come to the darn games. It could almost be deemed a "worthy cause". And getting called a "dumb azz" here, or words to that effect, it's all sort of semi-tongue-in-cheek, so I'm cool with it. But to say he doesn't attack other posters except in response to their attacks, not true.
Shocky1
looking forward to meeting bearent laurian watkins & doing the hang with him on gamedays, not sure if shocky is gonna be able to get in a word if laurian & chris walker are in the same room, dudes can talk

[video=youtube;W2ks0BS1O9k][/video]

love yourz#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave
HoopDreams
Congrats Ruggers. National Champs!

... Cal and Pro soccer star Arielle Ship cheering them on ...

HoopDreams
Congrats Cal incoming frosh, Kenzie Forbes and recruit Aquira DeCosta as they lead the Cal Stars EYBL to winning the HS Elite division

HoopDreams
KD is unguardable

Curry breaks hearts and ankles (triple double)

Clay shot 8-12 and 4-7 (from deep)

and Kerr is back!

SFBearz

"He didn't start the attacks." Yeah only about 90% of them, on multiple boards, in multiple threads, for years. Not to mention the DMs and trolling other school boards....
Shocky1
SFBearz;842844296 said:

"He didn't start the attacks." Yeah only about 90% of them, on multiple boards, in multiple threads, for years. Not to mention the DMs and trolling other school boards....

you also forgot to mention that i often illegally park at away cal basketball & football games, i just don't give a ****

shocky is a criminal#
socaltownie
Shocky is a complicated subject.

1) We have agreed to disagree about whether or not he is a journalist and, therefor, should be held to certain standards (such as double sourcing when he posts pretty inflametory/disparaging things). For example the, "Dennis Gates didn't do 2 minutes of research before his interview". Won't relitigate

2) His passion for the program is extreme and I think that is good. I also think there is something to the "the monster threads target audience is not for you".

2.5) What I wish then is that shocky would stop posting in other threads or, most troll - like, grabbing quotes from those threads to criticize other posters.....because then he always has the "the monster threads target audience is not you" as a trump card. Poor form and very troll-eseque.

3) I wax and wane on his use of picture of models. I typically do so when I am reminded just how awful the collatoral damage that is done from the objectification of women. As a red blooded American Male I enjoy those pictures. As a dad - who worried that his 10 year old daughter worries about "getting fat" I also understand that we have a really screwed up culture when it comes to the female body and that sucks. His thread would be just as good without the cheesecake.

3.5) There is a high liikelihood that the Monstrer thread, if viewed on a computer visable to others at your place of employment COULD be at least claimed to be creating a hostile work environment. Again, that isn't shocky's problem but it is Caveat Emptor. I generally have stopped reading the thread regularly and visit only when we have a signing announced in another thread because the reactions are fun and shocky can spin a good tale.

4) I think some of the narricism is a bit of a shtick and from a whole post-modernist irony thing I get it. I would remind Shock/B*** that even the Daily Show got a bit tired at the end of John S.s run. Perhaps it is time for the ANTI-monster thread...;-)
Shocky1

got a lotta recipes...got food groups that i gotta act like i like

[video=youtube;D95fnlyaAUI][/video]

no top dog for ayesha & shocky#
BearNecessities
socaltownie;842844308 said:

2.5) What I wish then is that shocky would stop posting in other threads or, most troll - like, grabbing quotes from those threads to criticize other posters.....because then he always has the "the monster threads target audience is not you" as a trump card. Poor form and very troll-eseque.

In his defense, I don't think he's done that in a long time. In fact, other than him making new friends on the women's basketball board the other day, he's pretty much kept to his word about restricting his posting activity to this thread.
Shocky1
taylor's schoolmate (1 year younger, class of 2018) slater zellers has been offered a california golden bears scholly as the #1 ranked longsnapper in the galaxy....longsnapping was an unresolved issue this spring in berkeley

taylor says he's loud & obnoxious like her dad and that he throws food at her table...whatever

slater is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including north scottsdale):gobears:
SFBearz
Shocky1;842844307 said:

you also forgot to mention that i often illegally park at away cal basketball & football games, i just don't give a ****

shocky is a criminal#

Didn't forget that but what I did mention is only a small part of the problem...
Shocky1
SFBearz;842844315 said:

Didn't forget that but what I did mention is only a small part of the problem...

it's true shocky is a lousy & unremorseful rental car parker at roadgames particularly at usc...and then guess what?...i take the parking tixs after the games & put them on the windshields of adjacent trojans vehicles

so lately i've been justing taking taxis & **** like that from the airport

that works for me

bear on the prowl (got a lotta energy, got a lotta people tryna drain me of my energy)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
it should be mentioned that taylor often refuses to get out of the car when she travels with me to roadgames until the car is properly parked "within the lines" or sometimes she'll even take the rental keys from me & repark it herself which should be noted is clearly illegal per the avis preferred contract which stipulates that no drivers at any time may be under the age of 25

taylor is a criminal#
Shocky1
matt, welcome to the cal basketball family...your strong 3.5 gpa at san bernardino reflects your hard work in the classroom which will hopefully continue during your senior year at the more academically rigorous wasatch academy before your arrive in berkeley with jacobi during june of 2018 for cal's summer bridge program

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price ($75,000,000 4 year contract with the portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (nba development league with the utah jazz)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird*-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer*-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks*-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias*-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo*-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-2.9 gpa@wheeler ($21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins*-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.06 gpa@morgan park
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
justice sueing jr-3.8 gpa@mater dei
grant anticevich-3.75 gpa@newington college
jacob orender-4.6 gpa@fletcher
deschon winston-3.9 gpa@birmingham
paris austin-3.35 gpa@boise state
austin mcculough-3.97 gpa@portage
jacobi gordon-3.7gpa@global learning village
matt bradley-3.5gpa@san bernardino

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract, this **** is getting live

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like oregon or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including paddle ball ocean hangouts around planet earth):wave:wave:wave
Shocky1
monster personal development tutorial #369: never play paddle ball with dudes, that is a total waste of time

summer of 2018#:bluecarrot:
Jeff82
NYCGOBEARS;842843957 said:

That would be epic.

The title speaks for itself.
Shocky1
dontae: where you at shocky?

shocky (on his phone): the team dinner was closed off to me & taylor at the last minute even tho we already had plane tickets & **** like that

dontae: that's too bad, do you got any messages for the guys then?

shocky: yeah, tell nicky ham to get a clean shave or something, isn't he the smartest bear of them all?

nick (in the background): tell shocky to mind his own damn business, he's a dumb azz talking about my crooked azz shooting, i'm a way better shooter than roman

dontae (covering the phone): nick says hi

shocky (hanging up): whatever

i spy (50 year friendships)#:buttkick:
socaltownie
My question for Shocky -

Thoughts/reviews/comments on Erin Hills and Sand Valley here as we approach the 2017 open?

(and if I get a third when in the heck is the USGA coming back to Torrey? It was a magnificent open financially, golf wise, etc.)
NVGolfingBear
socaltownie;842844486 said:

My question for Shocky -

Thoughts/reviews/comments on Erin Hills and Sand Valley here as we approach the 2017 open?

(and if I get a third when in the heck is the USGA coming back to Torrey? It was a magnificent open financially, golf wise, etc.)

2021 for Torrey Pines.
socaltownie
NVGolfingBear;842844496 said:

2021 for Torrey Pines.

Lol. How did I miss that??????!!!!!!
Shocky1

4 star 2019 shooting guard charlie smith iv from the westbury christian school unofficially visited berkeley today thx to chris the talker walker

[video=youtube;9XLV5bTh7TA][/video]

hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including houston):woohoo
Shocky1
socaltownie;842844486 said:

My question for Shocky -

erin hills with its wonderfully quirky architecture that is minimalist in following the land will not be well received by the pros when the us open comes to western wisconsin this summer, it's not bland with predictable shot values like torrey pines

got a mid august wisconsin golf road trip with slim wadie with 1st time visits to coore & crenshaw's sand valley, blue mound & lawsonia links & return visits to erin hills, milwaukee cc, black wolf run river & whistling straits irish and straits courses

got clubs, will walk the links#
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.