cal's monster class deux

1,376,285 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MoragaBear;842847022 said:

He didn't like looking over his shoulder and wanted to be closer to family, even if he's not in Chicago's backyard at Kansas. Plus he significantly upgraded programs.

agreed plus charlie struggled academically in the 2nd semester particularly with the pac 12 road schedule taking its toil on him, that's why the deal maker was so upset with the amateur hour in berkeley that didn't charter flights to get guys back in the classrooms as quickly as possible

real talk moore wants to focus on basketball with academics a distant 2nd priority according to his teammates, that's gonna happen in kansas

not a 50 year decision#
89Bear
Shocky1;842847033 said:

agreed plus charlie struggled academically in the 2nd semester particularly with the pac 12 road schedule taking its toil on him, that's why the deal maker was so upset with the amateur hour in berkeley that didn't charter flights to get guys back in the classrooms as quickly as possible

real talk moore wants to focus on basketball with academics a distant 2nd priority according to his teammates, that's gonna happen in kansas

not a 50 year decision#

Not a playing time decision.
Shocky1
89Bear;842847056 said:

Not a playing time decision.

not a cali decision either

don't be a dumb azz#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
nikko is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa at mater dei
HoopDreams

Shocky1
an exclusive monster class exclusive announcement: mike williams has decided that shocky is the most qualified person on planet earth to select cal's 2017 dance & cheerleading teams

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs should send their resumes to shocky (blondes can send in their **** but they kinda wasting their time)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including uranus):moon:
joe amos yaks
OT--

Shockster. Was that you riding a Segway and carrying an Orlimar golf bag east on University Drive yesterday evening around 7:30 PM?
Shocky1
joe yaks;842847105 said:

OT--

Shockster. Was that you riding a Segway and carrying an Orlimar golf bag east on University Drive yesterday evening around 7:30 PM?

not me yaky, i had a birthday party to attend

golf carts & segways are for losers (shocky swang)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]NBPA Top 100 Camp Day 3 Standouts
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]"[COLOR="#0000CD"]Matt Bradley[/COLOR] Class of 2018 (Team Eleate)

At 6-foot-4 and around 190lbs, Bradley is a strong and smart all around player who had the opportunity to play football at the next level. The California commit was impressive in the afternoon set of games as he knocked down multiple shots and used his strength to score inside and to finish through contact."[/SIZE]

full game highlights (of another game) ...

[video=youtube;Fsk5lQRzbXg][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]"Rip-strip-catch-me-if-U-can Banger Sandwich"[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;Ck0UCbHpgTk][/video]

Shocky1

as the director of recruiting/player development along with my academic achievement & global carbon footprint reduction responsibilities, i'm not supposed to favor certain prospects, not supposed to get emotionally involved or discard my cold blooded objectivity in building the cal basketball program

but not gonna lie to you, i'm clearly rooting for tolu jacobs yaffa to become a california golden bear

i've experienced tolu's aura while listening to him interact with his teammates at the newark memorial tip off tournament last november (he didn't play last season because of cif transfer rules) & i've read enough & talked to enough basketball people to know he's an ideal berkeley fit...he's funny as ****, a mama's boy like me & young ivee, a true student athlete with academic ambition that is mentally limitless & he perceives himself as an underdog that's gotta outwork everybody to achieve his goals

tolu athletically got size & length, the staff's only question is can he relentlessly run in coach wyking's uptempo system?...the summertime aau viewing periods will go a long ways in answering this question

right now (this could change in 5 minutes, life is not linear) the bears are gonna bring in 2 more bigs (3 if darius mcneil somehow don't end up in berkeley but the wheels are in motion for the 3.4 gpa student getting his test scores back for the 3 part sat which includes the essay component which is necessary for cal admissions) for 2018

tolu, continue to work your azz off (you've already lost 65 lbs, caleb swanigan anybody?) & show your motor playing for splash city this summer...right now my friend you got a bunch of mid major offers & interest from stanford but it's pretty clear that berkeley is in your heart

tolu & shocky (brothers from different mothers)#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842701570 said:

coach martin has offered 7' 275 lbs tolu jacobs yaffa a raw athletic force of nature playing this summer for the west coast all stars aau team & will be attending capital christian school in sacramento this fall...yaffa's family moved from nigeria in 2014 & last year attended king's ridge christian high school in alpharetta, georgia

tolu got academic ambition & got interest from bigtime programs from coast (stanford) to coast (virginia)..he is an ideal cal fit for reasons that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

is yaffa just a selfish dumb azz baller that is inwardly focused?...check out his following quote:

"i really want to make money so i can help people in need...i might not have earthly things but i sure can put a big smile on ur face"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, the chairmanofdaboards

one of tolu's key mentors is joshua calbert (gotta love that name), a fast rising assistant coach at salesian high school (jabari bird) in richmond...salesian's head coach is bill mellis (named state high school coach of the year in 2012), a former cal team manager back in the day

trust me if capital christian schedules woodcreek (jordan brown) this upcoming prep season, shocky is gonna be in the house to check out the battling sophmores...they could become teammates in berkeley in a couple of years, their futures are unlimited both mentally & athletically

[video=youtube;AVq5lc6sVVo][/video]

impose your will (sweat equity)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
Shocky1
[video=youtube;q3y3ZeQsgqA][/video]

tolu, when you get a foot or two from the basket you gotta impose your ******* will & dunk the ******* basketball, ok?...dribbling and/or using the backboard is for losers, got it?

your welcome:acclaim:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria):gobears:
HoopDreams
Deschon with the hardware

HoopDreams
the spider-fly has landed in berkeley

HoopDreams
Andre Kelly from stockton

[video=youtube;JgkRRu4qxps][/video]

Shocky1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and closer to roseville than westwood/marvin bagley jr & sr):hammer::hammer:
HoopDreams
coach theo, back in the day ...

[video=youtube;uDyLXSn73Xw][/video]
Shocky1
love you dad, you & moms always told me & my sister that we could do anything that we put our hearts into, i believed you

i believe in you (they might be giants)#
Shocky1
yet another cal's monster class exclusive announcement: preview of the new under armor basketball gameday looks for them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs

shocky like bare necks, chokers kinda look like dog collars

clothes are for losers#:bigpuke:
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][video]http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19664933[/video][/COLOR][/SIZE]

stu
HoopDreams;842847387 said:

happy father's day

Larry & Mikayla Cowling?
HoopDreams
stu;842847393 said:

Larry & Mikayla Cowling?

is there any doubt?

HoopDreams;842847387 said:

Shocky1
marcus, good luck in your new role as the assistant director of basketball operations for the missouri basketball program, you worked your azz off during your time in berkeley & i wish you nothing but the best in your quest to become a full-time bench coach in the near future

it's gonna happen, trust me:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

Shocky1;842544115 said:

who is the earliest morning riser within the cal basketball program?

that would be marcus green, the assistant director of basketball operation...the high energy/good energy dude eats breakfast with the guys at the training table every morning, serves as a big bro on a lot of topics from school to girls & is a relentless class checker to ensure everybody is where they gotta be in addition to his operational support of the director of basketball operations marco harris & future opponent film breakdown & planning with hard working mitch elkins (an unsung key cog in the cal basketball program)

marcus grew up in the chicago area, was a 4 year letterman & 2 time team captain at purdue along with graduating with a degree in organizational leadership & supervision and later played professionally in buenos aires, argentina which has got a lot of curvy brunette yoga females

there's an app named waze which provides info in real time the location of police officers & traffic accidents...a couple of the bears told me that they got a code name for marcus that they text to each other when green is on the prowl

moms of prospective recruits gotta feel reassured that their sons are in good hands with marcus green keeping an eye on everything...let's be real here, coach martin is usually sleeping while marcus roams berkeley before the dawn every morning

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1

who are the 2 most important oakland guys who are gonna return home?

yeah that would be beastmode & christopher oakes, the new assistant director of basketball operations

what up, chris?...when is the athletic dept gonna get their **** together & put your name & foto up on the official basketball team website or are you camera shy like marshawn or something?

anyways glad your joining the program, you averaged 18.4 ppg at castlemont back in the day before attending pepperdine for 2 years & then graduating from san jose state

as a 6'10" dude i'm gonna hold you personally accountable for coaching up the king to stop dribbling the ******* basketball and/or using the backboard when he's a foot or two from the rim, he gotta just flush the ball, right?...it's good to be the king

looking forward to meeting & working with you in moving the program forward, oakes, you might wanna get a new sweat shirt or 2

listen up young ones in cal's go all the way up class (2017), there's a new sheriff in berkeley

oakland's finest#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including oakland)
Shocky1
not that it matters but it's kinda amazing that christopher oakes (foto above) played d1 basketball with only 8 fingers

shut up, shocky#
Shocky1

in glancing thru growls on the football board there's a thread re: baseball cards

it reminded me that in junior high i used to collect willie mays baseball cards, spent over $300 of xmas & birthday along with chores dinero to get my loot...had to look around to find this **** that has been collecting dust on a bookshelf, these cards haven't been looked at by anybody in at least 20+ years

so anyways i start checking out the value of these cards (which have no meaning to me anymore as i got zero interest in baseball since my varsity baseball days in high school)

guess what, check out the auction value of a 1952 willie mays (card in the bottom left hand corner), one recently sold for $478,000 in may of 2016...and yeah my cards don't got any creases or wrinkles either, they been embalmed in these plastic covers forever, they are ******* mint, sharp as ****
https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/baseball-cards/1952-topps/willie-mays-261/23279

long story short, i may have a card collection worth over a million dollars which i'm gonna sell now thx to the bearinsider.com

and yeah i'm gonna donate all the proceeds to rescue dogs (and cats) charities here in maricopa county

shocky is a mutt#:rant

p.s. that's my gold phi beta kappa key awarded to me for my 3.92 gpa during my berkeley days in front of my signed ivan foto that got me & taylor in the background
Shocky1
do you got your season tix(s) for this upcoming season which opens on friday nite november 10th vs them uc riverside highlanders in an epic revenge game, are you gonna experience the magic of cal basketball at haas on gamedays?

Shocky1;842812655 said:

part of the magic of cal basketball is the interactions with everybody on gamedays at haas pavilion

conversation after the game:

dr d (in foto above, he tries to keep an eye on those who believe stormin' the floor is a protected 1st amendment civil right): so who's your favorite nfl team?

shocky: the raiders, baby

dr d (handing me a raiders card/money carrier): that's what i thought, i got you this, i got one too

taylor: that's so awesome, my dad is always losing all his stuff at games because he doesn't own a wallet, he just stuffs everything in his pockets and then can't find anything later on

dr d: i just love watching you run around and stuff, don't think i've ever seen anyone so excited at a sporting event, to be honest with you it makes me smile all the time

shocky: thank you so much, dr d, i'm truly touched let's take a selfie together with our stashes

________________________________________________________________________________________

conversation right near the end of halftime:

2 cute petite yoga female blonde cal students (walking over to me): hi, we've been listening and watching you all season, we wanted to introduce ourselves

shocky (shaking their hands & then huggging them): that's terrific, i'm shocky

yoga girls: let's do a snapchat

shocky (huddling up with them): roarrrrrrrrrr

yoga girls: do it like you always do, like "demand the ball ivan"

the 3 of us: demand the ball, ivan, demand the ball, impose your will, demand the ballllli ivuhhhnnnn

yoga girls: we're just sophmores, let's stay in touch next season, ok?

shocky (hugging them again): you got it, let's do this

taylor's girlfriend katy (as the yoga girls walk away): oh my god, i kinda think those girls were macking on you

shocky: can you blame them?... i got a 5-6 day a week yoga practice, they probably wanted to touch my azz too

taylor (shaking her head): katy, don't encourage him, just ignore him, ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________

conversation after the game:

kazz: derek and i and the athletic student center wanted to get you a momento of our appreciation, here's a small gift

shocky (opening the bag, it's a signed circular glass framed photo of the foto below): wow, love this, i've got the perfect place to put this

taylor: wow, my dad is so gonna love this present, check it out i'm in this foto too

shocky: yeah, you got your resting ***** face thing going on too, sweetie

kazz: and here's the funny thing, i had this in my office this week when ivan rabb dropped in for a study session and he saw the photo and said i know shocky let me sign this

shocky (hugging kazz): thanks bro

the sideshow (love is all around, don't waste it, have you told somebody today that you love them?)#
HoopDreams
Cal travels to Lexington to take on the UK Wildcats on December 21

maybe the team can ask Marcus where the good eats are

Shocky1
update: andre, glad to hear your visit to berkeley last wednesday was fun & informative, the staff thinks you got some young ivee in your game but you don't got the same exposure in stockton that you get playing for bishop o'dowd/the soldiers

your decision timeline makes sense, getting this done by september 1st will allow you to 100% focus on your senior year of high school both academically & athletically...sounds like your gonna visit a bunch of academically mediocre schools before then, enjoy the roadtrips

maybe your fam could carpool with the jordan (your arsenal teammate, working well together) & tolu families i dunno maybe with drake as the pilot of his fueled up uber helicopter or something from the sacto area to berkeley on gamedays as part of cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

ballerboydre#:bluecarrot:

______________________________________________________________________________________

what up andre?

hope you & your dad enjoy your unofficial visit to berkeley today

whatever you do, if you wanna know where to get your hair styled in town make sure you ask theo or coach o'toole, coach wyking & chris the talker walker don't know **** about that
:nono:

Shocky1;842844080 said:

coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

kelly scored 24.1 ppg along with a redunkulous 15.1 rpg, 2.7 arg & 1.9 bpg, dude can motor in transition & would be a good fit in the bears new high tempo offensive scheme as a 4 that can slide to the 3 in a big lineup...right now he got crooked azz shooting from behind the 3 point line but he's a got a fluid stoke as evidenced by his 72% on free throws

andre is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa that is trending upward...but more importantly he got good hair

family is really important to him, the proximity of stockton to berkeley on gamedays would allow him to share his collegiate playing experience with his parents, family, coaches & friends

an unofficial trip is gonna happen this month, kelly has already been back to the bay for california golden bears basketball & football games...with marcus lee & kingsley okoroh graduating/pursuing the nba after this season, the time is now

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nor cal):gobears::gobears::gobears:
NVBear78
Shocky1;842847633 said:

in glancing thru growls on the football board there's a thread re: baseball cards

it reminded me that in junior high i used to collect willie mays baseball cards, spent over $300 of xmas & birthday along with chores dinero to get my loot...had to look around to find this **** that has been collecting dust on a bookshelf, these cards haven't been looked at by anybody in at least 20+ years

so anyways i start checking out the value of these cards (which have no meaning to me anymore as i got zero interest in baseball since my varsity baseball days in high school)

guess what, check out the auction value of a 1952 willie mays (card in the bottom left hand corner), one recently sold for $478,000 in may of 2016...and yeah my cards don't got any creases or wrinkles either, they been embalmed in these plastic covers forever, they are ******* mint, sharp as ****
https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/baseball-cards/1952-topps/willie-mays-261/23279

long story short, i may have a card collection worth over a million dollars which i'm gonna sell now thx to the bearinsider.com

and yeah i'm gonna donate all the proceeds to rescue dogs (and cats) charities here in maricopa county

shocky is a mutt#:rant

p.s. that's my gold phi beta kappa key awarded to me for my 3.92 gpa during my berkeley days in front of my signed ivan foto that got me & taylor in the background

Why not share half the proceeds with Cal Basketball? Good luck..
bearister
Shocky, do you want to play any gambling games with those cards like make a leaner or knock down a leaner?
First Page Last Page
Page 162 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.