cal's monster class deux

1,376,779 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ursa, is it also true that some california golden bears lie (to my face) about their heights & weights and that some curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs lie about their waist sizes?

honestly with your vast array of knowledge on so many topics sometimes it feels like your 2 cents is actually worth more like 3 cents or something
mikecohen
Shocky1;842849950 said:

ursa, is it also true that some california golden bears lie (to my face) about their heights & weights and that some curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs lie about their waist sizes?

honestly with your vast array of knowledge on so many topics sometimes it feels like your 2 cents is actually worth more like 3 cents or something

How can someone lie to a person's face about their height and weight, when the truth is also staring that person in the face?
UrsaMajor
Actually, that's not correct, Shocky. Many pro sports teams go by people through the turnstiles.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842849956 said:

Actually, that's not correct, Shocky. Many pro sports teams go by people through the turnstiles.

what the **** is a turnstile?...me & darius (in berkeley today with his moms & trainer on his official visit) got no idea of what you talking about, were not gonna change our fashion styles or anything (regardless of nycgobears input re: fake model couture)

shocky don't know ****#:crazy
GB54
Iceland is nothing but moody alcoholic detectives staring into the abyss. The sushi and yoga sucks.
NYCGOBEARS
GB54;842849967 said:

Iceland is nothing but moody alcoholic detectives staring into the abyss. The sushi and yoga sucks.

They have hot blondes who drink men under the table.
GB54
NYCGOBEARS;842849970 said:

They have hot blondes who drink men under the table.

Of course, their men are all outside staring at rocks for days on end.
NYCGOBEARS
GB54;842849971 said:

Of course, their men are all outside staring at rocks for days on end.

You would too if some liquored up Viking chick f@cked you catatonic.
Shocky1
GB54;842849967 said:

gb54, your one of the few people that i can count on for honest feedback, got no interest in them pale azz white nordic track blondes, good thing this recruiting trip also includes barcelona which is kinda the epicenter of latina curvy brunette yoga females

cal basketball never sleeps#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:
Shocky1
what up matt & jacobi?

i've already recruited (it should be noted with some minor peripheral assistance from the cal basketball staff, can't take all the credit, these guys aren't total losers) since the inception of the monster 4 nba draft choices & next year marcus lee (referenced in the 1st very post of the cal's monster class closed thread) is gonna be my 5th california golden bear to hear his name at the nba draft in new york...and if the king can find his inner bad azz motor & become more ******* aggressive offensively he might be my 6th nba draft choice

anyways my recruiting plan is to continue building your cal's started at the bottom (2018) class with more elite true student athletes like andre kelly & jordan brown & get both of you a world class recogized academic degree in berkeley that will get you minted for the day basketball is done with you...and when that happens a nba draft selection with your name & a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach will also be in your future, got it?

trust me matt & jacobi, my system is real...not going nowhere so you can get to know me:woohoo

shocky's empire (is real to him, won't you join him on this adventure of a lifetime?)#:crazy
Shocky1
why the **** isn't the cal photo above of my guys not stenciled in the bottom left corner with something transparently honest like "thanks to shocky's monster class?"

no ******* attribution#:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang
GB54
The Monster doesn't belong among a bunch of drunken, pasty Norsemen. Spain is much more felicitous with sexy tango dancers, cured meats and spicy wines. Recognizing you as a great personage, they will no doubt offer you the ears of a bull. Instead, have your valet club these upstarts with a golf club as it is the only language they understand.
bearister
OldBlue1999;842849565 said:

Honestly petaluma, have you ever read any other college message boards? Do you think theyre all universally respectful of Cal or anyone else? Lighten the **** up. I don't personally agree with half the **** Shocky says, and personally choose not to express myself in the way he does, but I recognize and appreciate his 1000% devotion to Cal. We share that common bond, and on a fucking internet forum his rabid hyperbolic fandome is appreciated. Particularly around here where every other post seems to be some equivocation about why Cal is really no better that [fill in the blank] pos school. In real life, I know people who've attended some of the schools Shocky blasts. Hell I personally attended one of them before I transferred to Cal. Do you see me getting my feelings hurt? No, I'm able to take it for what it is: a joke at best and an incomplete caricature at worst. ON THE FUCKING INTERNET! He's not in your living room or showing up at your work. Frankly your sensitivity to his rightful trashing of Oregon and Altman says a lot more about your insecurities about your son's degree than it does about Shocky.

Petaluma is an Oakland boy so back the f%#k off!
Shocky1
bearister;842850006 said:

he's pretty sensitive, gotta be from the hills & not the flats

the crying game#:cry:
Shocky1
if your mommy drops you off at school (like bishop o'dowd) in a ******* volvo station wagon your not from oakland

if your moms got wheels like this your from oakland, got it?

the world according to shocky (just ask paris & young ivee)#
OldBlue1999
bearister;842850006 said:

Haha, you're funny.
Shocky1
young ivee's introductory press conference in memphis, classy move by the grizzlies to introduce moms tami (mother of the year forever), bro tamarik (a terrific student) & ivan rabb sr (high school football hero back in the day) to the assembled junket

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/video/presser-draft-picks-rabb-brooks-welcome-170628/

Shocky1;842848394 said:

congrats to young ivee on getting picked as the #35 selection in the 2017 nba draft

great opportunity to continuing building his body after the mono setback (which he never publicly complained about, ******* dumb azzs just questioned his strength last season) & developing his perimeter shooting skills (the deal maker's slow paced offense didn't showcase rabb's ability to knock down 3 pointers yet it also didn't demand that he get touches down low in the inevitable half court sets)

to be honest with you, ivan would've flourished in coach wyking's high tempo offense that runs in transition, the bears are gonna be a quick strike/high velocity ball ball movement offense like them golden state warriors (with theo teaching the finer points of the system)...jordan brown is gonna have opportunities to get dozens & dozens of touches per game that never happened for ivan

not gonna lie, i misted up (ok maybe a lot who knows maybe it's just misty in flagstaff) when they announced "ivan rabb" at the nba draft podium, he's ready for the next big step in his life...the nba is a ******* ruthless business that preys upon the weak, rabb is ready to bang & get minted in the league

i respect & love young ivee for a million reasons that got nothing to do with playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball...and yeah i still get chills when i hear this song, this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;92FCRmggNqQ][/video]

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
TheSouseFamily
Shocky1;842850044 said:

young ivee's introductory press conference in memphis, classy move by the grizzlies to introduce moms tami (mother of the year forever), bro tamarik (a terrific student) & ivan rabb sr (high school football hero back in the day) to the assembled junket

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/video/presser-draft-picks-rabb-brooks-welcome-170628/

I feel bad for Ivan that he has to play with such a notoriously classless scumbag like Dillon Brooks.
Shocky1
TheSouseFamily;842850078 said:

I feel bad for Ivan that he has to play with such a notoriously classless scumbag like Dillon Brooks.

agreed

[video=youtube;shYCo8Wsnzk][/video]
Shocky1
personally i hope brooks gets cut by the grizzlies so he can his longterm career going as a nite shift supervisor at the medford truck stop

[video=youtube;6rcr_VOr8E0][/video]

not a quality roomie candidate for young ivee#:nono:
Shocky1
gotta get my travel schedule rolling, everything is a ******* road trip other than the season finale at asu in tempe, that's just 20 minutes down the 101 with the top down with tee grizzley blasting 1st day out

dec 27-31 at stanford
jan 3-7 ucla & usc
jan 10-14 at washington & washington state
jan 17-21 arizona & arizona state
jan 24-28 at ucla & usc
jan 31-feb 4 oregon & oregon state
feb 7-11 at colorado & utah
feb 14-18 stanford
feb 21-25 washington & washington state
feb 28-march 3rd at arizona & arizona state

bears don't travel to ugly azz eugene & corvallis and the buffs & utes don't travel to berkeley

Shocky1;842844321 said:

it's true shocky is a lousy & unremorseful rental car parker at roadgames particularly at usc...and then guess what?...i take the parking tixs after the games & put them on the windshields of adjacent trojans vehicles

so lately i've been justing taking taxis & **** like that from the airport

that works for me

bear on the prowl (got a lotta energy, got a lotta people tryna drain me of my energy)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
did you put up 500+ practice shots yet today?

crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate...a high gpa (or a **** gpa) is also a choice, not a fate

[video=youtube;bfYvtz3NbKE][/video]

sick wid it (won't quit until we get a ring)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842850209 said:

did you put up 500+ practice shots yet today?

crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate...a high gpa (or a **** gpa) is also a choice, not a fate

[video=youtube;bfYvtz3NbKE][/video]

sick wid it (won't quit until we get a ring)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe

Who are we talking to? Should I also post this reminder on their twitter account?
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842850210 said:

Who are we talking to? Should I also post this reminder on their twitter account?

what up calen?

yeah send out the following messages to them lazy azz bears

marcus, cole & the king gotta improve their free throw strokes if they wanna be productive late in tight games, those shots are gonna be the difference between winning & losing in tuscon

nick, derek, roman & juhwan got be able to knock down the open 10-15 footers, throwing up steph curry (or jemarl baker) range nba 3 pointers in practice isn't making them better basketball players

koko, grant, jacob, austin, deschon & justice could be out bench pressed by a 12 year old girl, what's gonna happen when rawle alkins puts a body on them?

paris gotta coach up his for **** passing teammates how to make a ******* entry pass, something that didn't really happen last year with his boy young ivee

and yeah it would be nice if darius could pack all his sneakers on a bus in nasty hot houston & get his sorry broken down azz back to berkeley before the turn of the century

beware the angry monster#:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw
Shocky1
not gonna name names but it would nice if some our coaches could grow some hair too between now & the end of the world
Shocky1
and yeah matt & jacobi could connect with andre & jordan and ask them when the **** are they gonna join them in cal's started at the bottom class (2018)?
Shocky1
and the cal athletic department could move me over to seats 1 & 2 in section 17 instead of seats 9 & 10 after i agreed to give up seats 1 & 2 because of their internal screw up, keeping promises is kinda important

who know maybe mike williams is gonna call or email me re: my concerns

[video=youtube;F4oGd60G--Q][/video]
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842850216 said:

what up calen?

marcus, cole & the king gotta improve their free throw strokes if they wanna be productive late in tight games, those shots are gonna be the difference between winning & losing in tuscon

nick, derek, roman & juhwan got be able to knock down the open 10-15 footers, throwing up steph curry (or jemarl baker) range nba 3 pointers in practice isn't making them better basketball players

koko, grant, jacob, austin, deschon & justice could be out bench pressed by a 12 year old girl, what's gonna happen when rawle alkins puts a body on them?

paris gotta coach up his for **** passing teammates how to make a ******* entry pass, something that didn't really happen last year with his boy young ivee

and yeah it would be nice if darius could pack all his sneakers on a bus in nasty hot houston & get his sorry broken down azz back to berkeley before the turn of the century

beware the angry monster#:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw

Check.
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;yosa9gN-1sI][/video]

Shocky1
got no problems with dontae (gets points for never correcting me when i call him that), he's relentlessly fearless like shocky & more importantly he got good hair

i spy (50 year friendships)#:buttkick:

Shocky1;842850216 said:

what up calen?

Shocky1

marcus is telling family he's currently at 227 lbs which mean he's probably at 224 lbs, keep in mind that lee weighed 211 at the 2016 nba combine (guess what richmond bear, only a very limited number of pre qualified nba prospects as selected by the directors of scouting for member organizations are invited by the league to participate in the event)

the plan is for him to weigh 230+ lbs by the 2018 nba draft & then sit at 235 lbs in the league without losing any of his elite explosiveness

yeah marcus is gonna earn his degree at the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world & then be be my 5th california golden bear to hear his name called in new york at the 2018 draft

the monster is ******* unstoppable#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842849274 said:

marcus, your the face of cal basketball this season & the next man up in the 2018 nba draft, bryan told me your working with your other bro on your free throws & that he's coaching you up on post moves...this is a family deal

moms sheri is thrilled all her sons are back in the bay right now

let's do this (grind & get paid)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:hammer:
UrsaMajor
You mean flamenco dancers. Tango dancers are in Argentina, which is a large ocean away from Spain.
GB54
All those hot blooded people are the same
UrsaMajor
GB54;842850420 said:

Micro-aggression!!!
Shocky1
GB54;842850420 said:

shocky can tango with the best of them (party next door in barcelona)#:bluecarrot::newnana:
First Page Last Page
Page 168 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.