cal's monster class deux

1,375,709 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kyree walker's dad got a coaching position with the hillcrest academy in phoenix (deandre ayton's fake school with on line classes which aren't monitored) which resulted in the transfer from moreau catholic & today the 2020 top 10 player committed to asu

if kyree continues to blow up fully expect arizona to outbid asu by the time walker actually signs a letter of intent

kyree walker=true student athlete with academic ambition:sarc:
HoopDreams
Shocky1

1st stop on the monster family recruiting trip, asked tonite the curvy brunette yoga female waitress at miku waterfront in vancouver (califortunate, it's the nobu malibu of the canadian northwest) who served the tasty wagyu beef with 3 sensational speciality dipping sauces if she knew any 2018 or 2019 bigs with 3.5+ gpas with vertical hops & non stop motors, she said she would ask around & get back to me

yeah cal basketball recruiting never stops

soaring canada#:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:
Shocky1
what up bryan?

your having a busy summer with offers now from cal, ucla, usc, arizona, utah & washington along with your decision to transfer to the wasatch academy in utah for your senior season along with california golden bears commit matt bradley

but here's the deal, you've haven't made an effort to unofficially visit berkeley, why is that?...my take is that guys that are close enough to the san francisco bay area that don't trip/meet to visit with the rest of the staff on their own nickel aren't really serious about our recruitment, is that true?...you would likely be a starter at the 5 from day 1 in berkeley, do you want to have that conversation/learn more about that opportunity in person or what?

shocky's big board (only includes those with reciprocal interest)#:gobears:

Shocky1;842845160 said:

coach wyking has offered 2018 6'11" 220 lbs true student athlete with an attitude bryan penn johnson of coronado high school (henderson, nevada) & the dream vision summertime aau program

[IMG]?ig_cache_ key=MTM0NjY2Njg0MjY1OTI0Nzg2NQ%3D%3D.2[/IMG]

penn johnson is blowing up this summer with breakout performances & getting offers from p5 programs & is a key cal priority...he's got disruptive length, soft hands & is in the best shape of his life after dropping 40 lbs, dude is not afraid to work & don't backdown to nobody...he never smiles unless he's talking up a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

right now bryan got a bunch of **** academic schools like lsu & utah, summertime unofficials to racist/humid baton rouge & all white salt lake city should help clear up a lot of things along with recognition of the playing styles as both the tigers & utes play slow grind it out ball unlike the bears high energy fast break ball

he's gonna made a decision after aau ball ends late this summer, his decision will impact the staff's recruitment of tolu jacobs yaffa

[video=youtube;waJLvG1gyp0][/video]

young simba (with soggy cereal)#:rollinglaugh:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nevada)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][FONT=Verdana]team USA[/FONT][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
Marshawn Lynch gives kids free water park tickets & haircuts for good grades

Shocky1

chunger, great job with the eyes in the gym scouting report, please do that again...glad to hear paris is facilitating/distributing his teammates, that's why j kidd & kevin kohnson both earned a $100m+ in the nba while t-wall & justin cobbs are still working on their craft looking for their opportunities to get minted in the league

marcus, the fadeaway is gonna cost you a bunch of coin with nba scouts, several told me during the bears 45 minutes prior to the games warm ups that young ivee's growing tendency to not attack the basket was a major warning sign in their evaluations...trust me, nobody is gonna pay marcus lee to shoot ******* fadeaway jumpers, not gonna happen

bishop o'dowd head coach/community activist lou richie told me his biggest pet peeve with ivan was rabb's fadeaway, not only was it a relatively low percentage jumper but it also effectively negated one of his biggest strengths, offensive rebounding, because he was out of position with his body moving away from the basket

fadeaways are for losers#

Chunger89;842850338 said:

Went to check out Paris Austin playing for Dream Team at the Pro am and was surprised to see Marcus Lee and Cole Welle who were recently added onto the Bay Raiders roster. Not trying to overanalyze a summer rec game, but Paris showed confidence in running the offense and driving to the hoop. Marcus had quite a few alley oops/put-back dunks and some nice post moves, but I noticed that he tends to fade away with his shot instead of going up strong.
Shocky1

hoop dreams, good to know that beastmode is a big fan/supporter of great grades & water park pool parties, just tell me when to go

me too

**** grades & bikinis are for losers#:nono:
Shocky1

there is a direct correlations between great grades & pool parties, trust me, life is not linear

don't be a ******* dumb azz#:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842850552 said:

hoop dreams, good to know that beastmode is a big fan/supporter of great grades & water park pool parties, just tell me when to go

me too

**** grades & bikinis are for losers#:nono:

Since you don't like blondes, I call dibs on the one up top.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842850556 said:

Since you don't like blondes, I call dibs on the one up top.

no problemo, amigo
HoopDreams
Canada day.

Shocky1

yeah the monster is celebrating canada day (150 years) in downtown vancouver with a tasty pork sausage hotdog with yakisoba noodles & ginger pickles on a toasted bun at a japadog food truck

fusion foods (like mutts) are the best#:bravo
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842850593 said:

yeah the monster is celebrating canada day (150 years) in downtown vancouver with a tasty pork sausage hotdog with yakisoba noodles & ginger pickles on a toasted bun japadog food truck

fusion foods (like mutts) are the best#:bravo

Those Japadogs are yum.
Shocky1
[video=youtube;NIyNm2Aq7TI][/video]

attack the basket (fadeaways are for losers)#:nono:
Shocky1
2018 big brandon johns (never featured by the monster) from east lansing with the commitment to michigan
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;EbNAjzKZmpM][/video]

Shocky1
update: tolu jacobs yaffa is gonna be out for at least the ncca sanctioned july viewing period due to an unspecified injury, the rest of the staff (not me, i've already bought into what he could bring to berkeley) isn't gonna be able to ascertain this month whether or not tolu can truly run in coach wyking's louisville/golden state warriors nba high velocity scheme that favors those with elite foot speed & non stop motors

let me break it down for you, the california golden bears new full court press scheme requires the 5 to be the quarterback, to call out the switches for his teammates & then serve as a highly mobile last line of defense rim protector/shot blocker if the ball penetrates the key...if the ball is stolen as expected the 5 gotta sprint back on offense in order to post up while demanding the ball/cleaning the boards for put backs...this position requires a guy who is both mentally poised (can't panic on the switch calls) & an elite athlete, marcus lee & the king are gonna be ideal fits for the 5 with their rebounding & shot blocking skills

san diego state (his best offer to date) recently offered jacobs yaffa, from a pure basketball style fit standpoint the aztecs slow/methodical tempo offense is a good fit for him & kameron rooks...from an overall standpoint it's still a **** school academically with sketchy credibility & their slow methodical style of play is not relevant to today's nba

run, tolu, run#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

as the director of recruiting/player development along with my academic achievement & global carbon footprint reduction responsibilities, i'm not supposed to favor certain prospects, not supposed to get emotionally involved or discard my cold blooded objectivity in building the cal basketball program

but not gonna lie to you, i'm clearly rooting for tolu jacobs yaffa to become a california golden bear

i've experienced tolu's aura while listening to him interact with his teammates at the newark memorial tip off tournament last november (he didn't play last season because of cif transfer rules) & i've read enough & talked to enough basketball people to know he's an ideal berkeley fit...he's funny as ****, a mama's boy like me & young ivee, a true student athlete with academic ambition that is mentally limitless & he perceives himself as an underdog that's gotta outwork everybody to achieve his goals

tolu athletically got size & length, the staff's only question is can he relentlessly run in coach wyking's uptempo system?...the summertime aau viewing periods will go a long ways in answering this question

right now (this could change in 5 minutes, life is not linear) the bears are gonna bring in 2 more bigs (3 if darius mcneil somehow don't end up in berkeley but the wheels are in motion for the 3.4 gpa student getting his test scores back for the 3 part sat which includes the essay component which is necessary for cal admissions) for 2018

tolu, continue to work your azz off (you've already lost 65 lbs, caleb swanigan anybody?) & show your motor playing for splash city this summer...right now my friend you got a bunch of mid major offers & interest from stanford but it's pretty clear that berkeley is in your heart

tolu & shocky (brothers from different mothers)#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842701570 said:

coach martin has offered 7' 275 lbs tolu jacobs yaffa a raw athletic force of nature playing this summer for the west coast all stars aau team & will be attending capital christian school in sacramento this fall...yaffa's family moved from nigeria in 2014 & last year attended king's ridge christian high school in alpharetta, georgia

tolu got academic ambition & got interest from bigtime programs from coast (stanford) to coast (virginia)..he is an ideal cal fit for reasons that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

is yaffa just a selfish dumb azz baller that is inwardly focused?...check out his following quote:

"i really want to make money so i can help people in need...i might not have earthly things but i sure can put a big smile on ur face"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, the chairmanofdaboards

one of tolu's key mentors is joshua calbert (gotta love that name), a fast rising assistant coach at salesian high school (jabari bird) in richmond...salesian's head coach is bill mellis (named state high school coach of the year in 2012), a former cal team manager back in the day

trust me if capital christian schedules woodcreek (jordan brown) this upcoming prep season, shocky is gonna be in the house to check out the battling sophmores...they could become teammates in berkeley in a couple of years, their futures are unlimited both mentally & athletically

[video=youtube;AVq5lc6sVVo][/video]

impose your will (sweat equity)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
caltagjohnson
I like your comment about the upcoming Cal defense. It is basically what I said on another site. I see you claim to be the savior of our atmosphere (CO2 footprint). Your flying to every game gives you a footprint similar to Al Gore. Not to worry. The "climate science" is a hoax. It is a liberal distribution scheme which has nothing to do with the atmosphere. I looked at some of the published papers. I was a Chem E at Call. I would have been failed if I turned in that kind of "science".
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]USA Women lead by MVP and Cal priority recruit, Aquira DeCosta, takes FIBA 3x3 World Cup Gold
[/SIZE]

NVBear78
caltagjohnson;842850739 said:

I like your comment about the upcoming Cal defense. It is basically what I said on another site. I see you claim to be the savior of our atmosphere (CO2 footprint). Your flying to every game gives you a footprint similar to Al Gore. Not to worry. The "climate science" is a hoax. It is a liberal distribution scheme which has nothing to do with the atmosphere. I looked at some of the published papers. I was a Chem E at Call. I would have been failed if I turned in that kind of "science".

Uh oh, now you've done it. The Warming crowd will soon descend. Yes, the earths climate has changed throughout history and will continue to change. But man didn't cause the changes and the efforts of the Paris Acord and the like will have neglible effect but at great cost. In fact if the changers were honest they would see that these monies could accomplish much more if put to a real use...
Big C
caltagjohnson;842850739 said:

After Al Gore invented the Internet and the "lock box", IIRC, he flew around on a chartered jet to lecture people about the environment. If Shocky takes commercial flights, well, the plane probably would've flown anyway, so no harm done.

Yeah, we all know that climate science stuff is absurd. As proof, I'm looking out my window in between sentences. It's about 72 degrees (East Bay), clear skies, everything looks great (and I challenge any bleeding-heart liberals to refute this).
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Andre Iguodala signs a $48M deal with the Warriors.
Makes sense. he wants to win another ring.

But he also had offers from the Rockets, Spurs and Kings, and cancelled his meeting with the 76ers.

Word out is Iguodala has business and investments in Silicon Valley.

Yeah Andre has a plan after basketball.[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Bryan Penn-Johnson dominating at Pangos[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"]http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/809975?referrer_id=[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1

to celebrate our final day in vancouver shay, kyle & me (taylor preferred to walk downtown during the canada day activities) hiked grouse grind which is physically the toughest thing i've done since back in the day...the grind is 1.8 miles straight up a ******* vertical mountain (hiking downhill is not allowed due for safety reasons, you gotta take the scenic views gondola down), it's as much a mental challenge as anything

it reminded me that our cal basketball program needs elite conditioned athletes (that's the responsibility of s&c coach jordan jackson to make sure this happens) for our uptempo louisville/golden state style of ball that can run our opponents to their breaking points, to points of exhaustion where our opponents don't even want to be on the same floor anymore

yeah at that point we're gonna be off to the ******* races

let's do this (this is cal basketball, sitting still is for losers)#:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
Shocky1

moraga bear is right, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball, last season they finished 9th in the pac 12 in attendance (only ahead of the abysmal small crowds at stanford, oregon state & washington state) with around 962 actual fans thru the turnstiles each game

fight on (and watch the trojans on tv from orange country)#:bigpuke:

MoragaBear;842850858 said:

You don't need to have a big class to have a great class. Their 2017 class is a pretty good class. 2018's headed to great.

If they can't attract a decent amount of fans this season, not sure when they will.
Shocky1
NVBear78;842850743 said:

Uh oh, now you've done it. The Warming crowd will soon descend. Yes, the earths climate has changed throughout history and will continue to change. But man didn't cause the changes and the efforts of the Paris Acord and the like will have neglible effect but at great cost. In fact if the changers were honest they would see that these monies could accomplish much more if put to a real use...

what the **** you talking about?...what does paris austin's wheels (a 1998 accord) got to do with anything?

if you went to my yoga/meditation studio in north scottsdale, you would clearly know that global warming is upon me

shocky is a liberal (clothes are for losers)#:rant
mikecohen
Big C_Cal;842850746 said:

After Al Gore invented the Internet and the "lock box", IIRC, he flew around on a chartered jet to lecture people about the environment. If Shocky takes commercial flights, well, the plane probably would've flown anyway, so no harm done.

Yeah, we all know that climate science stuff is absurd. As proof, I'm looking out my window in between sentences. It's about 72 degrees (East Bay), clear skies, everything looks great (and I challenge any bleeding-heart liberals to refute this).

I can't help but wonder what these guys think of the extraordinarily high percentage disappearance of the polar ice caps; and, if they admit that, whether they think that the conditions which created that disappearance (a) have any significance for humans (or life in general) going forward, and/or (b) were created to any meaningful degree by human activity that it is within the scientifically possible abilities of humans to change in any way that could be beneficial for humas (of life in general) going forward.
concernedparent
mikecohen;842850868 said:

I can't help but wonder what these guys think of the extraordinarily high percentage disappearance of the polar ice caps; and, if they admit that, whether they think that the conditions which created that disappearance (a) have any significance for humans (or life in general) going forward, and/or (b) were created to any meaningful degree by human activity that it is within the scientifically possible abilities of humans to change in any way that could be beneficial for humas (of life in general) going forward.

Regardless, we shouldn't listen to the thousands of climate experts spanning institutions around the world anyway. All we need is the opinion of some blowhard that studied in an unrelated field.
Shocky1
concernedparent;842850869 said:

Regardless, we shouldn't listen to the thousands of climate experts spanning institutions around the world anyway. All we need is the opinion of some blowhard that studied in an unrelated field.

concerned, there's plenty of scientific evidence to conclusively confirm that global warming is not only present but that it's a significant danger to planet earth...on the other hand you can just be a dumb azz & ignore the research

houston is nasty humid azz with gigantic blood sucking insects & **** in the summer#:nono:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including texas)
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842850865 said:

what the **** you talking about?...what does paris austin's wheels (a 1998 accord) got to do with anything?

if you went to my yoga/meditation studio in north scottsdale, you would clearly know that global warming is upon me

shocky is a liberal (clothes are for losers)#:rant

Shocky, If you have at keast a BS in Physics from Cal and a MS or PhD from Cal Tech or MIT I would be happy to debate you in private, I don't want to take up more space here. If you studied Brazilian history at Cal I would not waste my time. BTW AZZ is spelled ASS. Most of the Global Warming voices are politicians, lawyers or "scientists" receiving government grants. Or sports bloggers!
Shocky1

the bird (mama's boy) must fly in beantown#:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842848446 said:

jaylen: why is shocky doing a headstand on the court, does he really think he's got a better yoga/meditation practice than me plus more stomach core strength?

jabari: that boy is not right in the head...hmmm, there's something just nor right about him...that's just messed up, he thinks every curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach on earth wants to have sex with him

t-wall: what the ****?

congrats to the bird man on getting picked as the #56 selection in the 2017 nba draft

bird (his nickname among the guys is the "old man") incurred back, shoulder, feet, ankles & concussion injuries during his time in berkeley but he's battled back & showed up at nba pre draft workouts as an elite shooter, guys who can shoot the rock thru the airspace with nothing but net got a chance to get minted in the nba (that's a priortized/valued skill, just ask alan crabbe about his $75 million dollar contract in portland)

jabari, you brought credibility to the cal basketball program (read the 1st post of the monster) at a critical juncture & your leaving berkeley with a degree from the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world...you were my 1st mcdonalds all american recruit

let it fly, birdman, let it fly with nothing but love (good luck getting moms to do your laundry from beantown)

[video=youtube;EHkozMIXZ8w][/video]

cal's monster class (2013)#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:
Shocky1
caltagjohnson;842850895 said:

Shocky, If you have at keast a BS in Physics from Cal and a MS or PhD from Cal Tech or MIT I would be happy to debate you in private, I don't want to take up more space here. If you studied Brazilian history at Cal I would not waste my time. BTW AZZ is spelled ASS. Most of the Global Warming voices are politicians, lawyers or "scientists" receiving government grants. Or sports bloggers!

bob, i graduated from cal with a 3.92 gpa from the haas undergrad biz school & phi beta kappa honors which means i'm better educated than you, ok?...i respect the fact that you also got a degree from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world too but your willingness to accept the "scientific research" financed/generated by big oil & other corporate polluters suggests you should've paid more attention in the classrooms of berkeley particularly with respects to critical thinking or something

let me break it down for you:

shocky's education>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bob's education

there's a reason i sit in the 1st row on the floor on gamedays & you sit in the 2nd row directly behind me, got it amigo?

https://www.vevo.com/watch/cherub/doses-mimosas-(official)/USSM21400550

how shocky paid his way thru cal#:crazy
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842850920 said:

bob, i graduated from cal with a 3.92 gpa from the haas undergrad biz school & phi beta kappa honors which means i'm better educated than you, ok?...i respect the fact that you also got a degree from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world too but your willingness to accept the "scientific research" financed/generated by big oil & other corporate polluters suggests you should've paid more attention in the classrooms of berkeley particularly with respects to critical thinking or something

let me break it down for you:

shocky's education>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bob's education

there's a reason i sit in the 1st row on the floor on gamedays & you sit in the 2nd row directly behind me, got it amigo?

https://www.vevo.com/watch/cherub/doses-mimosas-(official)/USSM21400550

how shocky paid his way thru cal#:crazy

Shocky, for what it is worth, I graduated in CH E with a 3.0 GPA. Ch E is considered the most difficult major at Cal. I also have an MBA from St. Louis, University. I have been a corporate executive at large, mid size and startup companies. I founded 2 biotech companies in Immunolgy which contributed to AIDs diagnosis and typing of of leukemia and lymphoma. My oldest son, who has the same view of this phony science., also has a BS Ch E from Cal, an MS from KY, an MS in Statistics from Dayton and a PhD in Pharmaco Kinetics from Cincinnati. Published papers. Also won a long driving contest in Ohio (350 yards). Neither of us made their living walking around golf courses. We both learned how to speak English while at Cal. I know you sit in front of me. I have to ask you to sit your skinny ass down so I can see the game!
Shocky1
bob, if I had a 3.0 gpa i wouldn't go around bragging about it, it's not like you ever hiked grouse grind or something
First Page Last Page
Page 169 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.