cal's monster class deux

1,375,682 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
caltagjohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mikecohen;842851960 said:

I assume you subscribe to the Anti-Semitic and racist s**t that appears on Breitbart. Meanwhile, still waiting for some . . . any . . . specifics on your argument with the vast majority of scientists on climate change and its human cause (and the ability of humans to rectify the problem)

I don't know what anti semitism you are talikng about. My extended family includes a number of Jews. Anti semitisim is no issue with me. My recent company had several Israeli backers. Not racism either. If you equate limiting Muslim entrance into the US with racism you got me. I think it should be strictly controlled.

Regarding Global Warmin, as it is defined by the Left, it is the change in the average of the earth's temperature over a given time period. I have yet to see a cogent explanation as to what the "average" temp is or how to measure it. Maybe there is a thermometer somewhere on earth that is measuring the "earth's average temperature" Let the world traveler, Shocky, know where it is and he can verify its existence.

Right now the scientists construct an algorithm that supposedly represents the earth's temperature. If the result does not fit the predetermined results they have poetic license to make adjustments based on "feel" (consulting with their navel). I can imagine what the professor would say if I did my unit ops experiments that way.

A very reputable research study was just published that showed that these arbitrary adjustments account for nearly all of the supposed "warming". I.E it debunks the basis of Global Warming. It has been peer reviewed by reputable scientists. It can be found on a website: wattsupwiththat. If you tell me where to send it I will be happy to send you a link. I am not sending it to this website. It might get mixed in with the other BS you find on the "sports" : blog. Maybe I can get a comment from Al "the whale" Gore.
caltagjohnson
See: Folllow the money Global Warming., a study on National Review. Conclusion: It is almost impossible to get government funding for a study that does not support the liberal view of Global Warming. While energy companies fund some research, The overwhelming majority of studies are funded by government grants. Surprise! Surprise! A lie becomes a fact if it is repeated enough times. It is a sheep and shepherd phenomenon.
OldBlue1999
Shocky1

el sueno es para los perdedores (cal basketball never sleeps)#:rollinglaugh:

Shocky1;842849986 said:

gb54, your one of the few people that i can count on for honest feedback, got no interest in them pale azz white nordic track blondes, good thing this recruiting trip also includes barcelona which is kinda the epicenter of latina curvy brunette yoga females

cal basketball never sleeps#:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:
Shocky1

did you put up 500+ practice shots today, did you get better?

bueno noches, seorita#
GB54
Gaudi, hot latinas and tapas are the winning algorithm. Say goodbye to the frost bitten ginger norsemen tugging their fore locks while competing in the ox throwing contest.
HoopDreams
two Cal point guards doing battle against each other in the nba summer league

... and both dropping dimes

HoopDreams
Jaylen with the assist to Jabari for the dunk in the nba summer league

HoopDreams
HoopDreams
Shocky1
justice, why you got only 3 fingers, how you gonna make free throws?

jacob, what up with the insulation, you moving to iceland or something?

deschon, drinking coke is for losers, get rid of that **** (do you know anything re: nutrition?)

spider fly, you also a fan of rugrats?
Shocky1
update: andre, heard you did some good **** yesterday with you team arsenal teammates at the tip off classic at san francisco city college (my buddy/cal grad & former bears walk on justin labagh is the winningest head coach in the history of college basketball) knocking down a 3 pointer & playing with a relentless motor in fast tempo transition

but why you gonna visit san diego state later this month?...it's a **** school academically in a mediocre conference that plays slow ball in grind it out half court sets that go nowhere...if you get a cal degree you'll be getting all the interest in the world from dumb azz curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from sdsu in the future, that's just how the world works

and why bother visiting santa barbara again?...it's a good school but it's not the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world, it plays in a beyond breaking bad ******* conference & it's too far from stockton for your friends & family to make the trip all the time on gamedays...and joe is just gonna tell you exactly what you wanna hear, you know that right?

________________________________________________________________________________

what up andre?

hope you & your dad enjoy your unofficial visit to berkeley today

whatever you do, if you wanna know where to get your hair styled in town make sure you ask theo or coach o'toole, coach wyking & chris the talker walker don't know **** about that
:nono:

Shocky1;842844080 said:

coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

kelly scored 24.1 ppg along with a redunkulous 15.1 rpg, 2.7 arg & 1.9 bpg, dude can motor in transition & would be a good fit in the bears new high tempo offensive scheme as a 4 that can slide to the 3 in a big lineup...right now he got crooked azz shooting from behind the 3 point line but he's a got a fluid stoke as evidenced by his 72% on free throws

andre is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa that is trending upward...but more importantly he got good hair

family is really important to him, the proximity of stockton to berkeley on gamedays would allow him to share his collegiate playing experience with his parents, family, coaches & friends

an unofficial trip is gonna happen this month, kelly has already been back to the bay for california golden bears basketball & football games...with marcus lee & kingsley okoroh graduating/pursuing the nba after this season, the time is now

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nor cal):gobears::gobears::gobears:
Shocky1
andre, you got an actionable offer right now but an that's not gonna last forever amigo

don't **** around forever#:nono:
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842852038 said:

andre, you got an actionable offer right now but an that's not gonna last forever amigo

don't **** around forever#:nono:

I agree. Cal does not have that many scholarships. If he plays the waiting game he may find himself out in the cold. He is not required to sign an LOI now.
caltagjohnson
caltagjohnson;842852048 said:

I agree. Cal does not have that many scholarships. If he plays the waiting game he may find himself out in the cold. He is not required to sign an LOI now.

For an outstanding meal in Barcelona, I recommend the Gorrria, Basque cuisine. When it is in season, the wild boar is especially good followed by souffle sorpresso for desert. Back in the days I had an office in Barcelona. Great city. Maybe the capital of the new country of Catalonia.
UrsaMajor
Where is that restaurant? Is it in the Eixample District? There are also some amazing seafood places in the Barceloneta.
Vineyardview
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andre+kelly%2c+at+the+summer+tip-off+(video)%3a&&view=detail&mid=293E72F6DA53F81AA3E1293E72F6DA53F81AA3E1&rvsmid=F587A6C6D2A3515C0668F587A6C6D2A3515C0668&fsscr=0&FORM=VDQVAP

yesterdays Andre Kelly highlights

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andre+kelly%2c+at+the+summer+tip-off+(video)%3a&&view=detail&mid=F587A6C6D2A3515C0668F587A6C6D2A3515C0668&&FORM=VDRVRV
Vineyardview
HoopDreams;842852007 said:

Grant Anticevich is conspicuous by his absence. Where is the Aussie?
parentswerebears
Vineyardview;842852070 said:

Grant Anticevich is conspicuous by his absence. Where is the Aussie?

Behind the camera?
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842852075 said:

Behind the camera?

grant is quite the photographer

Shocky1
nice fade & moneyball smock, spider fly, sure hope your putting up 500+ shots today to improve your crooked azz perimeter shooting too

get minted#:woohoo
Shocky1
Vineyardview;842852067 said:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andre+kelly%2c+at+the+summer+tip-off+(video)%3a&&view=detail&mid=293E72F6DA53F81AA3E1293E72F6DA53F81AA3E1&rvsmid=F587A6C6D2A3515C0668F587A6C6D2A3515C0668&fsscr=0&FORM=VDQVAP

yesterdays Andre Kelly highlights

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andre+kelly%2c+at+the+summer+tip-off+(video)%3a&&view=detail&mid=F587A6C6D2A3515C0668F587A6C6D2A3515C0668&&FORM=VDRVRV

good work viney, just a quick note that this video at the rams gym isn't from yesterday it's from last summer...kelly is not only fearless/not afraid of contact in attacking the basket & he also got a smooth perimeter shooting stroke but just as importantly he defensively blocks shots without getting into the opponent's body (which usually results in a foul)

andre, there's no team in the pac 12 that got more wide open playing minutes at the 4 & 5 in 2018 than them california golden bears with the graduations/nba opportunities for marcus lee & the king, is a defined role with playing time important to you?

or are you gonna go to a **** school academically & work security at the golden1 arena in the future?...is that your dream job when basketball is done with you?

[video=youtube;s_w4ocsuOoc][/video]

50 year decision (don't be a dumb azz)#:horse
Shocky1
[video=youtube;OzY6EPKZbDA][/video]

the bird must fly (at myopia hunt)#
Shocky1
GB54;842851990 said:

Gaudi, hot latinas and tapas are the winning algorithm. Say goodbye to the frost bitten ginger norsemen tugging their fore locks while competing in the ox throwing contest.

when you're right, your right

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including barcelona):newnana::newnana:
Shocky1

boston celtics vs los angeles lakers

jaylen brown: 11 points on 4-13 field goals including 0-2 3 pointers & 3-5 free throws along with 3 boards, 3 assists, 2 steals, a block, 3 turnovers & a ton of fouls in 32 minutes

jabari bird: 3 points on 1-3 3 pointers along with 3 boards & 2 turnovers in 13 minutes

utah jazz vs portland trailblazers:

tyrone wallace: 4 points on 2-8 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers along with 7 boards, 3 assists, a steal, a block, 3 turnovers & 3 fouls in 19 minutes

jorge gutierrez: 5 points on 1-3 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers along with 7 boards, an assist, 2 steals, 2 turnovers & 2 fouls in 21 minutes

attack the basket, bird#
OdontoBear66
UrsaMajor;842852058 said:

Where is that restaurant? Is it in the Eixample District? There are also some amazing seafood places in the Barceloneta.[/QUOTE

Ciudad Condal for great tapas on the Rambla Catalunya just above the plaza.
HoopDreams
3 Cal Bears on the court at the same time
with a 4th (Allen Crabbe) watching from the bench ...

HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Fyght4Cal
caltagjohnson;842851843 said:

I am guessing your only science course was in the eighth grade

At least come with a plausible burn. Nobody whose last science course was in the 8th grade gets into Cal. And even this PoliSci dude knows that anecdata doesn't beat the climactic trend lines of the past two decades. Get with the program Johnson. Nobody is coming to rob you of your gotten gains to save the world.

And we get it. You've got your use out of this world. Everyone else can fend for him/her/themselves. Good on you.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]cal stars in chitown for the nationals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]...and they're already making noise [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#000080"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1

boston celtics vs portland trailblazers

jaylen brown: 13 points on 4-13 field goals including 2-5 3 pointers & 3-4 free throws along with 8 boards, an assist, a steal, a block, 4 turnovers & 4 fouls in 21 minutes

jabari bird: 9 points on 4-7 field goals including 1-2 3 pointers along with 3 boards, a steal, no turnovers & a foul in 14 minutes

jorge gutierrez: 6 points on 1-5 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 4-4 free throws along with 5 boards, 2 assists, a steal, a block, 4 turnovers & 3 fouls in 24 minutes

alan crabbe: dnp but on bench recovering from foot surgery

utah jazz vs los angeles clippers

tyrone wallace: 3 points on 1-7 field goals including 0-2 3 pointers & 1-2 free throws along with 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 turnovers & a foul in 17 minutes

the bird must attack the basket#
Shocky1
spider fly, got no doubts your gonna defend at a pac 12 level & score in transition from day 1 but more importantly are you putting up at least 500+ shots every single day (no days off) to improve your cooked azz perimeter shooting?...are your teammates putting up their shots too like the bird's & jemarl's tireless shooting work ethic?

yeah when that happens, them california golden bears are gonna be off to the races

thx jeffrey, looking forward to meeting all the incoming bearents#
Shocky1
let's be real here, right now the bears got all the pieces of the puzzle to be by far the worst shooting & lowest scoring team in the pac 12 next season unless quite a few guys significantly improve their crooked azz shooting by putting up at least 500+ shots every single day (no days off)

when's the last time you talked/worked out with theo re: your shot mechanics/mental awareness of timing & placement of your perimeter shots?...why is it that almost half of this roster can't make 50% of their free throws? (yeah i'm monitoring your lack of progress, you know that)

if you think change/improvement is gonna happen without your sorry broken down azz working a whole lot harder, we're ******

arizona 73
cal 49

:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang
Shocky1

alan crabbe (not taylor's sister shay) got a 4 year 75 million dollars+ contract with the portland trailblazers primarily because he can accurately shoot the ******* basketball (44.4% on 3 pointers & 84.7% on free throws last season), the fact that he got good hair is besides the point

shooting the basketball thru the hoop in a basketball game on a basketball floor is a highly coveted nba skill & gets guys minted

crooked azz shooting is gonna get your sorry broken down azz a seat on the bench next to coach wyking & tee grizzly

it's your ******* choice, how are you gonna spend today?...if you truly are passionate & love basketball, it's not a grind, got it?

show these disloyal ****** how to ball

november 10, 2017 (1st day out)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
darius mcneil got a buddy named kdavis who says "it's raining storming lightening and i'm at the park shooting while my girl rebounding"

some people want it ******* more than others in life#
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.