cal's monster class deux

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


boston celtics vs golden state warriors

jabari bird: 17 points on 8-10 field goals including 1-2 3 pointers along with a board, an assist, 3 turnovers & a foul in 19 minutes

jaylen brown: dnp bruised thigh


portland trailblazers vs toronto raptors

jorge gutierrez: 4 points on 2-9 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 1-2 free throws along with 5 boards, 7 assists, 3 steals, a block, 2 turnovers & 3 fouls in 26 minutes

alan crabbe: dnp recovering from foot surgery

the bird must fly (thx to 500+ practice shots every day, no days off#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caltagjohnson;842853645 said:

Shocky. Shocky. We are required to ride the evil carts. You are not allowed to walk these courses. If I could, I would. Sorry, yoga is not my thing. I work out with a VIPR. You can find it on Google.


bob, got news for you nobody is "required" to ride in a golf cart, that's your choice...too bad yoga is not your thing..i work out with cbyf's, you can find it on google

Fyght4Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842853546 said:

bob, you ability to 50% confuse me 98% of the time is remarkable, no wonder your seats are directly behind me


:buttkick: :rollinglaugh:
Fyght4Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UrsaMajor;842853608 said:

Cal tag:
We have gone round and round with Shocky on this one. It's hopeless. Obviously, you're right; In fact I'd go even further--500 shots with poor form makes you worse.

On the other issue: Fultz wasn't AA in MaxPreps (probably should have been). I didn't have the time and inclination to dig further. You're right about him, of course. And deMatha has always been a huge powerhouse (akin to Power Memorial in NYC). I used to live in DC and watched them back in the day.


Practice makes permanent.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


the monster is strongly recommending the pulitzer prize winning goldfinch by donna tartt, a 700+ page epic story of a young teenager's journey into a tumultuous adulthood via nyc, las vegas & amsterdam after his single parent moms is killed by a terrorist explosion at the metropolitan museum of art & in the smoky aftermath of the attack he walks out of the museum in all its chaos with a priceless piece of art...it's a remarkable reminder that life is not linear

i read a book a week & finished this one on the flight from venice to london, reading unlocks the mind & broadens your world to chromatic growth

don't be a dumb azz (turn off the ******* video games & read a book)#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


"two things define you...your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything"
-darius mcneil, successful life coach/fortune cookie writer & true student athlete


Shocky1;842851660 said:



"everything i'm not made me everything i am"
-jacobi gordon, recognized philosopher & true student athlete

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including houston)
NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842853817 said:

[IMG]

[reading unlocks the mind & broadens your world to chromatic growth

don't be a dumb azz (turn off the ******* video games & read a book)#




+1,000,000 I lament that so many young men are missing out on the joy and learning from reading BOOKS!!!!
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
matt bradley with arguably the best national 1st day performance at the adidas gauntlet with an explosive 30 points & 15 boards for team eleate with coach o'toole & coach theo in attendance in spartanburg, south carolina

love this guy, matt is gonna add a much needed alpha male presence to the cal basketball program

matt bradley=fierce competitor that will knock you on your azz (every single time):buttkick:

Shocky1;842851788 said:

what up, matt?

time for new challenges in your life, you've scored 72 points in a game & earned a 3.5 gpa at san bernardino

so now it's off to the wasatch academy with its international & highly competitive combination of athletics & academics, it's gonna be a lot of work...but no worries, not too worried about you winning 50/50 balls when you get to berkeley, you got a ******* relentless motor

yeah your getting to know & hopefully bonding with bryan penn johnson is kinda important to the potential completion of cal's started at the bottom class (2018)




the road to berkeley is not linear#
GB54
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Better grabbing an old dick than chick lit dick(ens)
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coach wyking & coach walker at the nike eybl peach jam in north augusta, georgia

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


3.5 gpa true student athlete andre kelly with 3 strong impressive opening games at the adidas gauntlet with coach o'toole & coach theo taking notes & dreaming about cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

team arsenal vs team rose (yesterday): 18 points on 5-10 field goals & 8-10 free throws (!) along with 9 boards & 2 steals in 28 minutes

team arsenal vs team eleate (yesterday): 23 points on 5-9 field goals & 13-16 free throws (!) along with a redunkulous 18 boards (!!) & 2 blocks in 32 minutes

team arsenal vs basketball university (today): 15 points on 4-10 field goals & 7-11 free throws along with 6 boards in 25 minutes




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and a short drive from stockton on gamedays):gobears:

Shocky1;842852037 said:

update: andre, heard you did some good **** yesterday with you team arsenal teammates at the tip off classic at san francisco city college (my buddy/cal grad & former bears walk on justin labagh is the winningest head coach in the history of college basketball) knocking down a 3 pointer & playing with a relentless motor in fast tempo transition

but why you gonna visit san diego state later this month?...it's a **** school academically in a mediocre conference that plays slow ball in grind it out half court sets that go nowhere...if you get a cal degree you'll be getting all the interest in the world from dumb azz curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from sdsu in the future, that's just how the world works

and why bother visiting santa barbara again?...it's a good school but it's not the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world, it plays in a beyond breaking bad ******* conference & it's too far from stockton for your friends & family to make the trip all the time on gamedays...and joe is just gonna tell you exactly what you wanna hear, you know that right?

________________________________________________________________________________

what up andre?

hope you & your dad enjoy your unofficial visit to berkeley today

whatever you do, if you wanna know where to get your hair styled in town make sure you ask theo or coach o'toole, coach wyking & chris the talker walker don't know **** about that
:nono:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GB54;842853831 said:

Better grabbing an old dick than chick lit dick(ens)


gb54, not gonna lie, not one of your finer moments/posts




don't be a dumb azz#:moon:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


utah jazz vs wilwaukee bucks

tyrone wallace: 12 points on 4-11 field goals including 0-2 3 pointers & 4-4 free throws along with 4 boards, 5 assists (!), 3 steals, 2 blocks, 2 turnovers & a block in 23 minutes

t-wall's race to get minted (bako rep)#:tree
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


bryan penn johnson on display at the adidas gauntlet with a couple of pretty good games including a 10 boards true 5 dominating performance with his nba length (7'7" wingspan & 9'7" standing reach) with coach o'toole & coach theo in the stands

Shocky1;842851834 said:

what up, bryan?

you would be a highly probable day 1 starter the day you set foot upon the campus at berkeley, that's not gonna happen in tucson, westwood or salt lake city, is that important to you?




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (for those that want 35+ minutes at the 5 from day 1):buttkick:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
this morning matt bradley rocked the adidas gauntlet with a 44 point explosion including 10-21 field goals & 17-26 free throws vs chuck hayes & then iron man showed up again for 20 points in the evening game vs riverside hawks on 10-18 field goals

a constant theme of the monster has been that the upward trajectory of the cal basketball program has been limited by the lack of vocal alpha male bad azzs to lead the team on the floor which has been a significant factor in the bears abysmal road game record...the dealmaker told me that he thought cali kids for the most part were "too soft" & that's why he (along with webster) tried to unsuccessfully recruit a couple of 2.8 gpa dumb azzs like davon dillard (who got kicked out of high school for brutally beating the **** out of a teammate) that never got cleared by admissions in berkeley

yeah matt bradley will not only **** you up on the floor but he's not a dumb azz either, he got a 3.5 gpa, he's gonna move into the scout top 50 for the 2018 rankings when the final rankings are released...dude is the key to the future of the cal basketball program, he's a ******* monster & he's got shocky's 100% stamp of approval

[video=youtube;dtjuNJMz5EU][/video]

impose your will (in every thing you do)#
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Penina Davidson[/COLOR] and the Cal Bears heading to New Zealand and Australia next month[/SIZE]

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


fun day trip out of london on the great northern express train to the royal worlington & newmarket golf club, the "sacred nine" is considered by many architectural enthusiasts as the finest nine hole course in the world (i don't share that opinion, the dramatic dunes club in new buffalo, michigan deserves that accolade)

anyways it's the home course for the university of cambridge, i played with atwood an incoming walk on freshman on the golf team as only twosomes (never threesomes or foursomes) are allowed with the expectation that 9 holes will be walked in no more than 90 minutes (we played in 75 minutes)

atwood confirmed that the university of cambridge is a private school (like oxford it receives some public funding but is inherently a private institution) & therefore is in full agreement that the university of california, berkeley is the #1 ranked public university in the world...smart lad that atwood

i conveyed to atwood the particulars of my requisite characteristics of prospective california golden bears basketball recruits & solicited his assistance

atwood told me that cambridge got a lotta student athletes "with high marks" but was kinda confused re: the requirement that they don't got "crooked azz shooting"...when he pulled his drive on the reachable par 5 8th into a fatal fairway bunker during our match i pointed out to him that was a fine example of crooked azz shooting, we didn't talk again on the hole

as we shook hands on the green of the 317 yard drive & pitch par 4 home hole (he wasn't prepared for the usual shocky fist bump), i reassured atwood that curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools around the world wanna date & marry cal, stanford, ivy league & oxford/cambridge graduates

atwood cheerfully told me "i certainly hope so"



friends for life (cal basketball recruiting never stops)#:bluecarrot:

the university of cambridge=#1 ranked university in the united kingdom (just ask the king of darby)
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
andre kelly finished the adidas gauntlet with another consistently physical performance:

team arsenal vs new world: 14 points on 6-8 field goals & 2-7 free throws (what up with that?) along with 11 boards, an assist & a block in 24 minutes

Shocky1;842853842 said:



3.5 gpa true student athlete andre kelly with 3 strong impressive opening games at the adidas gauntlet with coach o'toole & coach theo taking notes & dreaming about cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

team arsenal vs team rose (yesterday): 18 points on 5-10 field goals & 8-10 free throws (!) along with 9 boards & 2 steals in 28 minutes

team arsenal vs team eleate (yesterday): 23 points on 5-9 field goals & 13-16 free throws (!) along with a redunkulous 18 boards (!!) & 2 blocks in 32 minutes

team arsenal vs basketball university (today): 15 points on 4-10 field goals & 7-11 free throws along with 6 boards in 25 minutes




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and a short drive from stockton on gamedays)#
:gobears:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


matt bradley finished a wildly successful adidas gauntlet tournament, to be honest with you he might be a top 25 player in the 2018 scout final class rankings

team eleate vs indiana elite: 18 points on 7-26 field goals (1st poor shooting performance this summer) along with 6 boards, 2 steals & an assist in 26 minutes

Shocky1;842853913 said:

this morning matt bradley rocked the adidas gauntlet with a 44 point explosion including 10-21 field goals & 17-26 free throws vs chuck hayes & then iron man showed up again for 20 points in the evening game vs riverside hawks on 10-18 field goals

a constant theme of the monster has been that the upward trajectory of the cal basketball program has been limited by the lack of vocal alpha male bad azzs to lead the team on the floor which has been a significant factor in the bears abysmal road game record...the dealmaker told me that he thought cali kids for the most part were "too soft" & that's why he (along with webster) tried to unsuccessfully recruit a couple of 2.8 gpa dumb azzs like davon dillard (who got kicked out of high school for brutally beating the **** out of a teammate) that never got cleared by admissions in berkeley

yeah matt bradley will not only **** you up on the floor but he's not a dumb azz either, he got a 3.5 gpa, he's gonna move into the scout top 50 for the 2018 rankings when the final rankings are released...dude is the key to the future of the cal basketball program, he's a ******* monster & he's got shocky's 100% stamp of approval

[video=youtube;dtjuNJMz5EU][/video]

impose your will (in every thing you do)#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?



dear atwood,

how are you?

i am fine

good luck with your studies at cambridge & please be reassured that curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford, ivy league & oxford/cambridge graduates when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world as they look out the window at their futures with someone like you

sorry about not paying/settling up with you re: our match, your pounds are in the mail

above all else atwood, don't be a dumb azz

cheers

shocky

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


boston celtics vs dallas mavericks

jabari bird: 6 points on 2-6 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers along with 3 boards, 4 steals, a block, 2 turnovers & 4 foul in 25 minutes

jaylen brown: dnp bruised thigh


portland trailblazers vs san antonio spurs

jorge gutierrez: 10 points on 5-10 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 1-2 free throws along with 5 boards, 7 assists, 3 steals, a block, 2 turnovers & 3 fouls in 26 minutes

alan crabbe: dnp recovering from foot surgery


jorge, el tiempo es ahora#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NVBear78;842853827 said:

+1,000,000 I lament that so many young men are missing out on the joy and learning from reading BOOKS!!!!




nvbear, the problem is that our guys would rather play highly competitive video games with each other for hours at the house, that's probably happening right now...walter the farting dog is a really good book & it's kinda easy to read too

sorry, reading the monster don't count...why don't you try reading a book & **** like that with a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach instead?




i spy books (for those that aren't ******* dumb azzs)#:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?




HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jorge Gutierrez with 10 pts, 3 boards, 3 assists, FOUR steals and a +25 in 25 minutes

if my math is correct, that's a +1 per minute

Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842854000 said:



matt bradley finished a wildly successful adidas gauntlet tournament, to be honest with you he might be a top 25 player in the 2018 scout final class rankings

team eleate vs indiana elite: 18 points on 7-26 field goals (1st poor shooting performance this summer) along with 6 boards, 2 steals & an assist in 26 minutes


What with Bradley blowing up this summer, surely some of the heavy-hitters are going to make contact with him, thinking that his verbal is only worth the paper it's written on. How solid is he with us?
Calfans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842853309 said:

happy birthday shay shay, love you sweetie, haters mad for whatever reason

-your favorite ******* black beetle dad




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including dolce & gabbana venice italy)


Belated wishes:
Happy Bear-thday to you ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Bear-thday to you♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Bear-thday Dear Shay ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ Happy Bear-thday to you ♥ ♥ ♥ and many more.♪♫**.♥ ♪♫**.♥ .**♫♪ GO BEARS!!!
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C_Cal;842854066 said:

What with Bradley blowing up this summer, surely some of the heavy-hitters are going to make contact with him, thinking that his verbal is only worth the paper it's written on. How solid is he with us?


bradley is solid right now, he's building relationships with the entire staff & his attending the academically rigorous wasatch academy (international prep school in utah that bryan penn johnson is also attending) which will continue to intellectually prepare the 3.5 gpa true student athlete for berkeley is a very good sign

matt is gonna be a featured player with coach wyking's uptempo louisville/golden state warriors offensive scheme & there are detailed statistics from the adidas uprising documenting bradley's elite proficiency in transition, he's an ideal basketball fit for the bears which is why we (mostly me with minor assistance from others) were the 1st major program to offer him

keep in mind that while jemarl baker is ncca qualified, his gpa/test scores are kinda borderline for cal whereas kentucky don't got any academic requirements...charlie's teammates have told me that the 3.06 gpa (public high school in morgan park) struggled to balance both classwork & pac 12 road travel during last semester which was a major factor in his decision to transfer to kansas

yeah matt bradley is gonna keep his word & sign with them california golden bears this november, opposing coaches from academically mediocre schools are just a pointless distraction kinda like blondes, redheads, etc.



matt bradley=bad azz california golden bear with attitude
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Calfans;842854068 said:

Belated wishes:
Happy Bear-thday to you ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Bear-thday to you♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Bear-thday Dear Shay ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ Happy Bear-thday to you ♥ ♥ ♥ and many more.♪♫•**•.♥ ♪♫•**•.♥ .•**•♫♪ GO BEARS!!!


Hi Ellen,

Thank you so much for the fun Birthday note, I also appreciate your putting up with my Dumb Azz Dad!!!

Shay
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


strong performances by jaedon ledee at the adidas uprising playing for texas pro...please note that the above depiction of jaedon does not accurately portray his actual size, ok?

texas pro vs riverside hawks: 21 points on 9-17 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 3-3 free throws along with 11 boards, 6 assists (!), 1 block & 3 steals

texas pro vs team bbc: 12 points on 3-5 field goals including 6-9 free throws along with 8 board & an assist

texas pro vs new england playaz: 6 points on 2-6 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 2-4 free throws along with 6 boards & 2 steals

texas pro vs game elite 2019: 25 points on 7-15 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 11-13 free throws along with 13 points, an assist & 3 blocks & a steal

texas pro vs compton magic: 9 points on 3-9 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 3-6 free throws along with 6 boards & an assist

jaedon, you've been a arizona lean for a while (which why the monster has been giving you your space) but a major wildcats donor told me that the donut boy got other guys prioritized & that your down his list for an actionable offer

do you wanna be the next houston to berkeley pipeline along with your boys darius mcneil & jacobi gordon at the #1 ranked public (#3) university in the world or are you gonna just consider academically mediocre schools or something?...for a true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa your kinda setting your sights pretty low for a guy that is mentally limitless

don't be a dumb azz (what's your best 50 year decision)#:nono:

Shocky1;842838938 said:

coach walker in conjunction with wyking has offered 6'9" 205 lbs top 70 ranked player in the 2018 class jaedon ledee of kinkaid high school in houston & the basketball university aau program




jaedon is coached up by his dad herb a former nevada point guard back in the day, he has known chris walker since high school ...jaedon & his moms (an assistant principal in the woodlands high school district, daniel lasco is a family friend) visited berkeley during a christmas break high school tournament & he worked out with longtime family friend marcus lee...family loves the san francisco bay area

jaedon is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa this school year

getting the ledee family back to berkeley for another visit/relationship building opportunity this summer is a high priority for the staff

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:gobears:
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=4]Sam Singer leads his team to Gold
at the Maccabiah games in Israel[/SIZE]

LOUMFSG2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams;842854157 said:

[SIZE=4]Sam Singer leads his team to Gold
at the Maccabiah games in Israel[/SIZE]




Good for Sam! I know he had his share of confidence struggles over his career, and his scoring numbers probably didn't live up to what they could have been, but he was a guy who I felt did the "little things" well, maybe the things that don't necessarily show up in the box score, but he was a solid player, and more importantly, a good teammate and a great representative of the program. I wish him much future success.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jaedon, let's be real here, lsu, missouri, houston, iowa state & ohio state are all academically mediocre schools that will set you up beautifully as a behind the counter clerk at the shoneys in baton rouge when basketball is done with you, nobody gets to play the game forever & then what?



don't be a dumb azz (read books & **** like that)#ork:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including houston)
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Jorge Gutierrez (and Caleb Swanigan) leads his team into the NBA Summer league finals

Jorge 16 pts, 8 assists, 5 rebounds and his standard 2 steals

The Pac 12 Offense AND Defense MVP with a team leading +13

and there's another trailblazer that's happy about that[/SIZE]


[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4]


[/SIZE][/COLOR]


NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842854153 said:



strong performances by jaedon ledee at the adidas uprising playing for texas pro...please note that the above depiction of jaedon does not accurately portray his actual size, ok?

texas pro vs riverside hawks: 21 points on 9-17 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 3-3 free throws along with 11 boards, 6 assists (!), 1 block & 3 steals

texas pro vs team bbc: 12 points on 3-5 field goals including 6-9 free throws along with 8 board & an assist

texas pro vs new england playaz: 6 points on 2-6 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 2-4 free throws along with 6 boards & 2 steals

texas pro vs game elite 2019: 25 points on 7-15 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 11-13 free throws along with 13 points, an assist & 3 blocks & a steal

texas pro vs compton magic: 9 points on 3-9 field goals including 0-1 3 pointers & 3-6 free throws along with 6 boards & an assist

jaedon, you've been a arizona lean for a while (which why the monster has been giving you your space) but a major wildcats donor told me that the donut boy got other guys prioritized & that your down his list for an actionable offer

do you wanna be the next houston to berkeley pipeline along with your boys darius mcneil & jacobi gordon at the #1 ranked public (#3) university in the world or are you gonna just consider academically mediocre schools or something?...for a true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa your kinda setting your sights pretty low for a guy that is mentally limitless

don't be a dumb azz (what's your best 50 year decision)#:nono:




Shocky, is he planning another visit to Cal?
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NVBear78;842854178 said:

Shocky, is he planning another visit to Cal?


jaedon ledee don't got an official visit scheduled at this time, cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is targeting 2 more bigs




hotel california got limited occupancy (early check in is recommended)#
Page 175 of 186
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.