cal's monster class deux

1,375,648 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

jacobi, too bad you missed last weekend at the peach jam with back muscle spasms but good to hear you gonna be ready to roll this weekend at the ua all american camp...yeah you got good hair but more importantly why don't you got a yoga/meditation practice to protect/strengthen your back?

let me tell you about my conversation with jabari, ok?...my player development efforts to get you ready for the races are non stop, that's gonna be real clear to you when you arrive in berkeley

shocky: what up bird, your back still bothering you?

jabari (rotating his shoulders): yeah it's still a little tight

shocky: why don't you got a yoga practice like me & jaylen?

jabari (kinda embarazzed): hmmm, i do a lot of stretching...

shocky (interrupting): that's not the same thing, does kelli (bird man's longtime gf on the ucla women's team, a curvy brunette female) got a yoga practice?

jabari (realizing he's on trial right now): yeah, she goes all the time

shocky: does she got any back problems?

jabari (eyes down): no

shocky: bird, get a yoga practice, don't be a dumb azz

back problems are a choice not a fate (where's your yoga mat)#:cool:
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842854731 said:

jacobi, too bad you missed last weekend at the peach jam with back muscle spasms but good to hear you gonna be ready to roll this weekend at the ua all american camp...yeah you got good hair but more importantly why don't you got a yoga/meditation practice to protect/strengthen your back?

let me tell you about my conversation with jabari, ok?...my player development efforts to get you ready for the races are non stop, that's gonna be real clear to you when you arrive in berkeley

shocky (interrupting): that's not the same thing, does kelli (bird man's longtime gf on the ucla women's team, a curvy brunette female) got a yoga practice?

I would suggest exercising with a VIPR. That is a very good program for strengthening your core. I still do it every day as I have my own VIPR. They gave me a free one when I did a video demonstrating how old guys can benefit from it.
NYCGOBEARS
caltagjohnson;842854756 said:

I would suggest exercising with a VIPR. That is a very good program for strengthening your core. I still do it every day as I have my own VIPR. They gave me a free one when I did a video demonstrating how old guys can benefit from it.

What's your VIPR's name? Is she a brunette with a flat stomach?
caltagjohnson
NYCGOBEARS;842854761 said:

No my VIPR is a cylindrical tube with hand holds. It is shorter than a brunette. But I have a flat stomach. I always preferred European women..
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842854761 said:

she don't take a lot of **** when bob is late to workouts because he got caught up watching the weather channel & lost track of time

a flat stomach is a beautiful thing (if your willing to do the work)#
Shocky1
basketball does not define matt bradley, he got a lotta other interests in life like salt peanuts (thx ryan for the tasty tidbit)

[video=youtube;TvIXzeDLpMw][/video]

matt is a renaissance man like shocky (he just scores a lot more effectively in transition than the monster), berkeley is all about personal growth & individuality within the context of free speech & social justice

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the music man)

Shocky1;842854071 said:

bradley is solid right now, he's building relationships with the entire staff & his attending the academically rigorous wasatch academy (international prep school in utah that bryan penn johnson is also attending) which will continue to intellectually prepare the 3.5 gpa true student athlete for berkeley is a very good sign

matt is gonna be a featured player with coach wyking's uptempo louisville/golden state warriors offensive scheme & there are detailed statistics from the adidas uprising documenting bradley's elite proficiency in transition, he's an ideal basketball fit for the bears which is why we (mostly me with minor assistance from others) were the 1st major program to offer him

keep in mind that while jemarl baker is ncca qualified, his gpa/test scores are kinda borderline for cal whereas kentucky don't got any academic requirements...charlie's teammates have told me that the 3.06 gpa (public high school in morgan park) struggled to balance both classwork & pac 12 road travel during last semester which was a major factor in his decision to transfer to kansas

yeah matt bradley is gonna keep his word & sign with them california golden bears this november, opposing coaches from academically mediocre schools are just a pointless distraction kinda like blondes, redheads, etc.

matt bradley=bad azz california golden bear with attitude
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4]Deschon reminds me of someone from a different era ... Young MC comes to mind
Yeah, Deschon ... [FONT=Arial Black]Bust A Move[/FONT][/SIZE]

Young Deschon

[video=youtube;tZQQGX24Teg][/video]
HoopDreams
yeah Cal's Lily Zhang is an Olympian ...

...but can she do this???

[video=youtube;nd40lIYtQmA][/video]
Shocky1
coach wyking watched trumpet playing matt bradley play beautiful up tempo downhill transition music at the west coast summer elite classic today at claremont college
Shocky1
jaedon, what up with your fascination with so many academically mediocre schools, is it your life goal to work security at the galleria when basketball is done with you?...lsu, houston, marquette, iowa state & ucla (good school, too bad alford is a rapist enabler), are you serious?...do you got zero interest in reading books & **** like that while your in college?
http://elevatehoops.com/portfolio/jaedon-ledee-breaks-down-the-latest-with-his-recruitment/

is this gonna be a 50 year decision or what?

be the man (with academic ambition)#:gobears:

Shocky1;842838938 said:

coach walker in conjunction with wyking has offered 6'9" 205 lbs top 70 ranked player in the 2018 class jaedon ledee of kinkaid high school in houston & the basketball university aau program

jaedon is coached up by his dad herb a former nevada point guard back in the day, he has known chris walker since high school ...jaedon & his moms sherri (an assistant principal in the woodlands high school district, daniel lasco is a family friend) visited berkeley during a christmas break high school tournament & he worked out with longtime family friend marcus lee...family loves the san francisco bay area

jaedon is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa this school year

getting the ledee family back to berkeley for another visit/relationship building opportunity this summer is a high priority for the staff

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:gobears:
socaltownie
Shocky1;842854602 said:

the yoga/meditation practice teaches that the truly happy person is a balanced person with multiple interests in life

1) kapalua plantation: rugged coore & crenshaw dramatic & highly strategic design situated on a windy pineapple field in maui

2) nanea: very private charles schwab enclave on the big island with the most compelling par 5s in hawaii

3) mauna kea: wonderful rtj sr design with a walkable routing set among the volcanic black lava fields that touches the pacific ocean although the cookie cutter bunkering looks artificial

4) kukio: fazio course that emphasizes fun vs difficulty with the usual discover properties over the top on course food stations

5) kukui'ula: underrated weiskopf design with a somewhat mundane front nine & an exceptional back nine

volcanic black lava/cliffside ocean golf (plus cal basketball)#:bluecarrot:

Has shocky thought of organizing a BI golf group during the classic? That might DEMAND a flight over from SD.
Shocky1

yeah the haas biz school in berkeley is the #1 ranked undergraduate business school in the united states of america:patriot

if you wanna get minted in life earning a haas degree like shocky & hoop dreams (the original monsters), stephen domingo & sammy singer is a golden decision if your willing to do the ******* work:axe

on the other hand if you life goal is to work security at the galleria or the golden1 center when basketball is done with you there's a bunch of other schools that got worthless diplomas that will point your life in that direction, is that what you really want or what?ork:

http://time.com/money/best-colleges/rankings/best-colleges-for-business-majors/

Shocky1;842616928 said:

us news is ranking cal #3 in their 2015 collegiate world rankings

a cal degree is like a winning lottery ticket, it will open an unlimited number of doors in the future in your quest to achieve your dreams & goals in life...today's highly competitive global marketplace favors those that are well educated, that's just the way it is...if you go to an academically mediocre school & get injured you are ******, that's why you got to be mentally limitless

but you gotta have academic ambition to graduate from cal, are you willing to do the work?

yeah, ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins

50 year decision#
Shocky1
read the link above re: the haas biz school, it states berkeley is #1 school for the highest "early in the career starting salary" at $72,100

i dunno maybe you could then get some new wheels or something for driving around moscow or st petersburg, are you a global kinda guy like the monster?

what's in your motor (do you got academic ambition)?#:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

the university of california berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and the #1 ranked haas biz school in the united states of america):patriot
Shocky1

]

coach wyking has offered 2018 malian 6'9" 230 lbs amadou sow of prolific prep & the oakland soldiers who is blowing up this summer on the aau circuit with offers from high & mid majors across the country

the fluid shot blocker than can run in transition with a fierce motor averaged 10.2 ppg on a highly efficient 67% on field goals along with 8.5 rpg en route to all peach jam honors last weekend

sow courageously left his family in mali 3 years ago & is an accomplished student with academic ambition that has also battled everyday against some of the top players in the nation while at prolific prep, he would be very effective as the end of the line rim protector (who also calls out the defensive switches/assignments with the full court press) in the golden bears new louisville/golden state warriors scheme

amadou is not afraid of nobody & he's been to berkeley already numerous times & love the international flavor/reputation, he's gonna decide on his finalists for official visits after the las vegas aau end of month tournament

[video=youtube;5bxMRE5qIs8][/video]

buy conflict free diamonds#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including mali):gobears:
Shocky1
listen to the articulate & insightful amadou sow but much more importantly he got good hair

[video=youtube;EzcDBudkPvc][/video]

shocky approves this recruitment (amadou is not a dumb azz)#:bravo
bearmanpg
MUCH more important is his motor on the boards....he's a rebounding monster....
stu
More goodness from Mali:

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZ0WvIc1QY"][COLOR="#0000FF"]Amy Koita[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnFae6JSYlE"][COLOR="#0000FF"]Habib Koit[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_YyroDeZrY&list=PLv42UTrAISItPxkZHResQ6YiwU0UQQR-g&index=8"][COLOR="#0000FF"]Oumou Sangar[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgagLNG_DZI"][COLOR="#0000FF"]Nahawa Doumbia[/COLOR][/URL]

Much more ...
Shocky1

for mutts of mixed descent like ivan rabb, justice sueing jr, nick hamilton, koko kurdoghlian, derek king, lou richie, jason kidd & myself, we appreciate that refugees fight the odds to relocate around the globe, to create better lives for themselves & their families in a safe harbor

[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

love for the beautiful people of south sudan#:wave:wave:wave:wave

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movements in the united states of america (including mali)
caltagjohnson
Shocky1;842855156 said:

for mutts of mixed descent like ivan rabb, justice sueing jr, nick hamilton, koko kurdoghlian, derek king, lou richie, jason kidd & myself, we appreciate that refugees fight the odds to relocate around the globe, to create better lives for themselves & their families in a safe harbor

[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

love for the beautiful people of south sudan#:wave:wave:wave:wave

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movements in the united states of america (including mali)

Shocky, I like your assessment of Haas business school. This lofty ranking is recent. It used to be good but not elite. Someone is doing a good job there.
Shocky1
caltagjohnson;842855164 said:

Shocky, I like your assessment of Haas business school. This lofty ranking is recent. It used to be good but not elite. Someone is doing a good job there.

bob, after the monster graduated with a 3.92 gpa & phi beta kappa honors there was a complete reassessment on a worldwide basis & the haas biz school was transformed from good to great as the #1 ranked undergraduate biz school in the united states of america, it's really that simple

let me break it down for you:

shocky's education>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bob's education

there's a reason i sit in the 1st row on the floor on gamedays & you sit in the 2nd row directly behind me, got it amigo?

https://www.vevo.com/watch/cherub/doses-mimosas-(official)/USSM21400550

how shocky paid his way thru cal#:crazy
Big C
Shocky1;842855110 said:

listen to the articulate & insightful amadou sow but much more importantly he got good hair

[video=youtube;EzcDBudkPvc][/video]

shocky approves this recruitment (amadou is not a dumb azz)#:bravo

At fist glance, his game reminds me of Al Grigsby's (pre-injuries).
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842855250 said:

At fist glance, his game reminds me of Al Grigsby's (pre-injuries).

al's son riley grigsby a 2018 6'5" wing from archbishop mitty is getting a lot of interest (not from the bears staff) on the aau circuit...yeah riley's dad graduated from yates high school in houston & cal, he was the original texas pipeline guy that chris the talker walker is reopening with darius mcneil, jacobi gordon & hopefully 2018 jaedon ladee & 2019 de'vion harmon

texas to cali (endless summer)#:woohoo

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including texas)
Shocky1
update: jaedon ledee is gonna finalize his official visits after the july playing period, both cal & ucla are gonna receive official visits:gobears:
_________________________________________________________________________________

jaedon, what up with your fascination with so many academically mediocre schools, is it your life goal to work security at the galleria when basketball is done with you?...lsu, houston, marquette, iowa state & ucla (good school, too bad alford is a rapist enabler), are you serious?...do you got zero interest in reading books & **** like that while your in college?
http://elevatehoops.com/portfolio/jaedon-ledee-breaks-down-the-latest-with-his-recruitment/

is this gonna be a 50 year decision or what?

be the man (with academic ambition)#:gobears:

Shocky1;842838938 said:

coach walker in conjunction with wyking has offered 6'9" 205 lbs top 70 ranked player in the 2018 class jaedon ledee of kinkaid high school in houston & the basketball university aau program

jaedon is coached up by his dad herb a former nevada point guard back in the day, he has known chris walker since high school ...jaedon & his moms sherri (an assistant principal in the woodlands high school district, daniel lasco is a family friend) visited berkeley during a christmas break high school tournament & he worked out with longtime family friend marcus lee...family loves the san francisco bay area

jaedon is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa this school year

getting the ledee family back to berkeley for another visit/relationship building opportunity this summer is a high priority for the staff

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:gobears:
Shocky1
jacobi, congrats on returning to action today with 17 points at the under armor all american camp, do you got a yoga practice now or what?

:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Shocky1;842854731 said:

Shocky1
with all the new faces in berkeley that gotta get to know me better, now is a good time to replay an insider recruiting strategy planning video featuring the monster as directed by awardless director of cinematography socaltownie...only thing that's not true is the statement that i lost my marriage because of cal basketball, that's not accurate as i still got the same 1st wife, let's be real here, everybody loves shocky:rollinglaugh:

[video=youtube;_I93QlXMGdE][/video]

the world according to shocky#:crazy
HoopDreams
fast break anyone?

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]ESPN: 4 Star[/SIZE]

A lefty floor general with above athletic ability to play in the Pac 12. His lateral quickness to defend opposing point guards is impressive as well as his quickness with the ball to create a basket or assist. McNeill owns blow by straight line speed with a confident penetration game as he attacks the rim looking to draw defenders and find the open man. Once he gets inside the arc his pull-up jumper is his best weapon and when he cracks the painted area he uses a floater with either hand to score before the help defense arrives. McNeill thrives in the transition game where he can attack/create and have space on the floor.
Mealpoints
I still marvel that I witnessed Rabb make a game saving block against SUC, met Shocky, met Ivan Sr., met Ivan, in a five minute span. Something to be said for attending games in person. Awesome stuff.
Shocky1
jaedon & jordan, is steve alford's deceptive rapist enabling gonna be a deal breaker for you with his recruitment of you?

does it bother you & your family (particularly moms) that he tried to persuade a female rape victim to drop all charges against his star players during a "bible study session," characterizing her rape as just a "misunderstanding?"....what kinda predator uses religion as a manipulative tool to justify violence against women?
http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/9168818/espnw-ucla-coach-steve-alford-statement-not-rooted-reality

wonder how the rape victims feel about alford potentially getting fired after this upcoming season (now that lonzo ball is gone) because of the unrealistic expectations of ucla basketball fans, will alford move on in life yet once again with no remorse?

Shocky1;842427249 said:

what could be worse than finding out your head coach is as unethical as criminal dana altman?

answer: finding out your head coach is an unremorseful enabler of a rapist because he thought it might help him win a few more games

check out the orange county register article: "alford's past paints blurry character portrait"
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/alford-535065-indiana-basketball.html

if steve alford has not protected his star basketball player after he raped the 1st student, then the 2nd victim most likely would have been spared this violent crime

if alford had been a basketball coach at an iowa middle school rather than the head coach at the university of iowa, then alford would be in a prison today for his documented role in enabling/facilitating a convicted rapist to escape justice all in the name of his winning a few more basketball games

steve alford's insincere decade late apology as mandated by the ucla athletic director during april of 2013:

"at that time i instinctively and mistakenly came to (pierece's) defense before knowing all the facts...i wanted to believe he was innocent and in response to a media question i publicly proclaimed his innocence before the legal system had run its course"

"that was inappropriate, insensitive and hurtful especially for the young female victim and i apologize for that"

"i have learned and grown from that experience and now understand that such proclamations can contribute to an atmosphere in which similar crimes go unreported and victims are not taken seriously"

why did alford wait over a decade to apologize?

does alford truly feel any responsibility for the 2nd rape victim because of his actions?

steve alford=dana altman=joe paterno

ivan & jaylen, have you & your moms discussed this issue with steve alford?

deal breaker (if rape/violence against women is unequivocally unacceptable to you)#
Shocky1

darius, it's kinda a shame that you missed summer bridge & the opportunity to get rolling in coach wyking's system but no worries your gonna get to berkeley a week before instruction starts on august 23rd

are you grinding today in houston, did you put up 500+ shots?

the monster respects people who show real intentions

dreams (via hard work) come true in the darkness (sleep is for losers)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe

Shocky1;842848069 said:

darius, berkeley dorm rooms aren't that ******* big, you gotta throw out/give away a bunch of your **** before you leave for college, ok?

hoarding is for losers (although there are a million reasons i'm glad now my willie mays cards didn't get tossed back in the day)#:hammer:
Shocky1

pardon me jacobi but them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomach gotta better short hair than you, that's why they they gone be real ridas

cali got more diversity than houston (real talk)#:bravo
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=7][/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams

Shocky1
who's next?

we gonna sign 2 more bigs that wanna run downhill in a high tempo transition louisville/golden state warriors scheme that prepare guys for the nba

yeah and if they ask you where you live?

point to the hills (fueled up uber helicopter)#:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842844124 said:

coach wyking along with tim, chris & theo are rebuilding the cal basketball roster the right way with true student athletes that got academic ambition, the days of trying to jump low gpa (sub 3.0) guys past cal admissions are over with cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

[video=youtube;RubBzkZzpUA][/video]

jacobi gordon, 3.7 gpa

matt bradley, 3.5 gpa

curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach, gpa unknown

what up jordan?#:rant
Shocky1
update: 2018 true student athlete with a 3.2 gpa kj hymes is transferring from the poorly coached (but academically strong) st marys to the basketball elite (deandre ayton & kyree walker) hillcrest prep academy (online fake academics) for his senior year....kj has also left the cal/coach wyking unfriendly las vegas prospects for the phx based nike phamily...hymes (whose dad kwame is a well regarded basketball trainer) is also making big strides in improving his strength, his biggest weakness when i (sometimes with taylor doing the hang with her dad) watched him play multiple times lack season was his lack of a strong motor/physicality & failure to demand (imposing his will) the ball

kj is going to narrow down his finalists for official visits after the july viewing period, the family thinks highly of coaching wyking & to a greater extent, shocky

yeah the future of cal basketball is not jordan brown, it's isaac hymes...but 1st we gotta sign his older bro, got it?

:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

Shocky1;842804211 said:

this tuesday nite at marcos de niza high school in tempe i met the future of cal basketball, can you believe it?...with the end of the barrett jackson car auction & the start of the phoenix open in north scottsdale it was fun to get away from all the craziness in north scottsdale & go catch a high school basketball game driving south on the i-10 at the speed of light

so who's the future of cal basketball?...his name is isaac, he's kinda like shocky in that he's definitely not lacking in confidence plus he got a good gpa & great hair

anyways arrived at the gym & parked my wheels by the rally committee spirit & fish lunch special signs & sat in the 1st row of bleachers directly across from the st marys bench, it just like games in berkeley expect that is only cost 4 bucks for admission (i did not ask to be comped as the director of recruiting/player development for the cal basketball program)

i must be going to my yoga practice too many days (6 times this week) & getting too candy azz soft because i started to get a little emotional during the marcos de niza senior nite player introductions (the players walk thru this half circle brown & white balloon structure with their family and/or girlfriend) when theotis says his plans for after graduation are "to chill"...some of the crowd laughs but i'm profoundly saddened that this promising young man with an electric smile that could lite up vegas don't got any plans for his future that involve his gpa

in the 1st half kj hymes loses his defensive assignement multiple times, doesn't compete for rebounds & loose balls & scores only 8 points on the other end of the court as his shoot 1st/pass maana guards don't make entry passes to him & he don't frame his body with his azz out & arm outstretched to accept the ball...the knights are getting smoked

his coach (who richard midgley somehow knows) went to the failed bobby "off to the races" hurley school on how to tell (and totally alienate) the refs that they are pieces of **** for the entire game gets t'd up (again) & while the padre shoots the technical foul he tells the refs "that you don't want to know the truth"...the truth is that he isn't teaching sportsmanship or scheming to get his potential mcdonalds all american touches in the paint

so i'm standing in the hot dog line at halftime (only had a go go green smoothie fortified with extra vegetables all day) when i get a tap on the shoulder & turn around...it's a pretty young lady with her adorable 1 year old baby daughter & her younger (who's around 6') bro:

ebony: hi, we wanted to introduce ourselves, i'm ebony hymes, this is my daughter eelyzah and this is my brother isaac

shocky (wearing a green, the st marys colors, golf shirt from tara iti golf club north of auckland & his cal cap): it's awesome to meet you, my name is shocky, dude, i love your sweatshirt

isaac (wearing a cal sweatshirt): thanks, i'm a whole lot better than kj

shocky: really, what team are you on?

ebony (beaming with family pride): his team won the 7th grade championship today

shocky: congrats isaac, what's your skill set?

isaac: i can do everything, i can score, i can defend, i can do whatever my team needs me to do to win

shocky: wow, you certainly aren't lacking any confidence, what's your gpa?

isaac: all a's and sometimes a b

shocky: that's good to hear, just remember isaac that your gpa is more important than your scoring average...don't be a dumb azz, ok?

isaac (nodding): i know that

shocky (fist bumping isaac): of course you do, can you tell kj to demand the ball?

ebony: he's sick, he vomited right before the game

shocky: sorry to hear that, thought i heard your moms was a good cook

ebony (with a beautiful laugh & smile): we'll let you get your stuff but great meeting you and i hope we see you at more games

so the 2nd half starts & kj is playing on my end of the court & it's just like in berkeley with me 18 inches from the floor, time for the coaching to begin

i start talking in spanish to the knights 2 stocky (football players) latino senior guards telling them to pass the ball ahora to kj, that's he open when he flashes in the paint...and then i start yelling at kj to "demand the ball, go get it kj, demand the ball, impose your will"...and hymes starts playing more aggressively & scoring buckets which results in my amped up voice getting even louder...on offensive possessions i stand up to demonstrate to kj the proper way to post up, he seems to be nodding at my instructions...and the guards start to finally feed him & hymes starts knocking down mid range shots with some nifty footwork (also gets called for a couple of legit travels) & starts following up missed shots with fiery rebounding & physical put backs

this **** is getting live, the more kj scores, the louder i'm screaming "let's do this" & clapping my hands...we are both in the zone

anyways with my coaching up hymes the entire 2nd half he scores a dominating 25 points in around 13 minutes of action for a total of 33 points in the game...it's pretty obvious to everyone in the gym (including his dad kwame who is sitting on the other side of the gym behind the scorer's table) that if kj commits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world that i will coach him up to his nba aspirations

hymes is a nightmare match up at the 3 that needs to work with coach nic to be able to slide & bang at the 4...he's got a really good handle & can smoothly bring the ball up court...he knocks down free throws with a clean simple stroke...he's not aggressive enough on d but recognize that he was sick before the game

as the game winds down to the final couple of minutes an asu assistant coach leaves the gym with a bored out of his skull look, he's been looking at his phone the whole game & when kj throws down an electric reverse spin slam dunk he doesn't even see the fireworks which is a shame...he's only there because he was told to be there, it's pretty obvious that he wanted to be anywhere else on planet earth that tuesday nite other than the marcos de niza gym...as he passes by me i tell him with my crocodile smile "what up, tell bobby i said hello"...he looks at me with a quizzical look & nods and walks out of the gym with slumped shoulders

it was a fun nite in the desert, i got to meet the future of cal basketball in isaac hymes, too bad he's not all grown up yet

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) univesity in the world (including the state of arizona):gobears:
Fyght4Cal
Shocky1;842855109 said:

]

coach wyking has offered 2018 malian 6'9" 230 lbs amadou sow of prolific prep & the oakland soldiers who is blowing up this summer on the aau circuit with offers from high & mid majors across the country

the fluid shot blocker than can run in transition with a fierce motor averaged 10.2 ppg on a highly efficient 67% on field goals along with 8.5 rpg en route to all peach jam honors last weekend

sow courageously left his family in mali 3 years ago & is an accomplished student with academic ambition that has also battled everyday against some of the top players in the nation while at prolific prep, he would be very effective as the end of the line rim protector (who also calls out the defensive switches/assignments with the full court press) in the golden bears new louisville/golden state warriors scheme

amadou is not afraid of nobody & he's been to berkeley already numerous times & love the international flavor/reputation, he's gonna decide on his finalists for official visits after the las vegas aau end of month tournament

[video=youtube;5bxMRE5qIs8][/video]

buy conflict free diamonds#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including mali):gobears:

Mali is home to one of the greatest civilizations y'all have never heard of. Europe was still cavemanning at the time.
First Page Last Page
Page 177 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.