cal's monster class deux

1,376,114 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
amadou, is that a yoga mat in your hands?

salute to my fellow solider (of peace, love & understanding)#:cool:

Shocky1;842855110 said:

listen to the articulate & insightful amadou sow but much more importantly he got good hair

[video=youtube;EzcDBudkPvc][/video]

shocky approves this recruitment (amadou is not a dumb azz)#:bravo
Shocky1
RJABear;842856875 said:

Just got the survey for basketball parking.

First off, we are just happy to have parking for the week night games. It makes leaving work and getting to a 7pm tip-off so much easier.

It was nice of the ATO to include a table showing the average points in each parking lot. Wow. Basketball attracts the major Bear Backers. We are around 750 points (maybe the 800th on the ranked donor for Cal). As a result, we did nicely on the football lots. The close-in basketball lots (RSF, Dwinelle, Schlessinger) are full of top-300 donors.

just filled out this surveyor too, told them the monster would like to receive personalized valet parking on schlesinger way on gamedays from a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach...and yeah if she would give me 2 plastic green perrier bottles from costco that would be a plus too

gamedays in berkeley#:bravo
stu
Shocky1;842857136 said:

amadou, is that a yoga mat in your hands?

Looks like Amadou is holding a foam roller.

But your next image looks better for holding and rolling:

Shocky1
jordan, bagley jr & sr are now gonna visit usc, ucla, duke & arizona

avoid the circus#:nono:

Shocky1;842856632 said:

jordan, marvin bagley jr & sr are gonna take an official visit to arizona next week, the donut boy of tuscon has promised them he's gonna build the program around their needs/demands...are you a big fan of ******* drama?

bear down (without academic ambition)#
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842857154 said:

Bagley jr and sr. or Bradley?
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842857157 said:

Bagley jr and sr. or Bradley?

matt bradley not going anywhere but the wasatch academy & then berkeley although eddie house sr (one of the biggest dumb azzs i've met in my basketball travels) bet matt $5k he could beat him one on one
Shocky1
[video=youtube;zCTAaeZUUR8][/video]

doctor in the haas#:woohoo
Shocky1
staff has formally offered top 10 player in the 2020 class & future mcdonalds all american jabri abdur rahim, there's almost zero chance with his family's tremendous commitment to academic excellence that he's gonna sign with a basketball factory/academically mediocre school

with limited available schollys in 2019 & 2020, jabri is an ideal cal fit with his impact skills, academic ambition & family ties to berkeley

Shocky1;842749031 said:

coach webster is going hard after 6'6" 180 lbs jabri abdur rahim a future potential top 10 player in the 2020 class from seton hall prep school

yeah jabri's dad graduated from the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world in 2012 with a degree in sociology & a 3.8 gpa, his old man is not a dumb azz (he also earned a $100 million dollars+ in the nba with a career 18.1 ppg)

more importantly his moms delicia (dee dee) is from oakland & graduated from cal berkeley before attending law school at santa clara, she is a mentally limitless curvy brunette yoga female:cheer

jabrii told josh gershon that "i'm originally from california and we just moved to new jersey, i've always pictured myself moving back to california":bravo

does the young one got a relentless work ethic like the monster?

listen to the video below, the poised & articulate jabri is putting up at least 1000+ shots a day...if you wanna shoot ******* lights out, this is the work ethic that is required otherwise your always gonna have sorry broken down crooked azz shooting

[video=youtube;8qo9WKTDF1w][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including freezing azz jersey):gobears:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;9-axJyhQZz8][/video]

flawless shooting stroke (built by 1000+ practice shots a day)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
Shocky1
welcome jules erving to the bears family/brotherhood...good luck with your haas biz school aspirations, that's a degree with worldwide credibility for getting minted

if you ask them high character true student athletes of cal's go all the way up class (2017) where they live, they gonna point at the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up in a fueled up uber helicopter...just ask french montana, nothing can stop them

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

juhwan harris dyson, 3.0 gpa

justice sueing jr, 3.8 gpa

grant anticevnich, 3.75 gpa (australian equivalent)

deschon winston, 3.9 gpa

paris austin, 3.35 gpa (boise state)

austin mccullough, 3.97 gpa

darius mcneil, 3.3 gpa

jules erving, 3.5 gpa

curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach that wants to date & marry a cal, stanford, ivy league or oxford/cambridge grad, gpa unknown

50 years friendships#:buttkick:

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:bravo
Shocky1
big time players make big times plays in crunch time, they want the ******* basketball in their hands with time ticking off the clock

matt bradley with the game winning bucket to lead team eleate to a narrow 59-57 victory over brockwood elite in las vegas, he's playing himself into the top 25/50 of the 2018 class (currently top 70)

this sets up a non friendly rematch with the compton magic tomorrow afternoon, kinda wonder if they gonna talk **** to my boy matt bradley again, we don't back down to nobody

[video=youtube;QMTPvxGERpI][/video]

bad azz bears (matt & the monster)#:chainsaw:chainsaw
Shocky1

in traveling/watching every second of cal basketball live in person, the monster has repeatedly stated that the upward trajectory of the cal basketball program the past few seasons has been flatlined by the absence of true alpha male bad azzs that play with zero fear (hesitation/lack of confidence is deadly in college basketball), this is particularly critical when playing on the road in hostile faraway venues with literally no friendly faces in the stands other than the shockster

matt bradley got the potential to be one of those alpha male bad azzs, he plays like a ******* man on fire

[video=youtube;tlgz71v1oIk][/video]

be like shocky (a monster)#:rant
Shocky1
creasy=matt bradley
Shocky1
mikecohen;842857338 said:

What I've been wondering is whether his coming here is all the doing of the great staff or whether he has or had a particular interest in this place (not necessarily limited to basketball) on his own - not that either is better, and certainly neither is mutually exclusive; but just curious

jules got haas biz school (the #1 ranked undergraduate b-school in the united states of america) aspirations, he wants to partner with his dad in biz ventures down the road...the true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa did not make a strictly basketball decision

50 year decision#:gobears:
Shocky1
listen to kianna smith clearly articulate that one of the reasons she selected berkeley is because "cal is the #1 ranked public university in the world"...love hearing that, a big part of the monster's branding of the basketball programs is to emphasize that key point to recruits, coaches that don't emphasize that distinction to recruits are wasting everyone's time...i'll do a major solid for anyone that can show me any prospective recruits comments prior to the inception of cal's monster class in september of 2012 that refers to cal's worldwide status as the #1 ranked public university on planet earth, good luck with that ****

kianna is not a dumb azz, she got a 4.0 gpa...and yeah my wild azz guess is that she also got a yoga/meditation practice

[video=youtube;2IV9sK1SJhU][/video]

:gobears:
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842857294 said:

staff has formally offered top 10 player in the 2020 class & future mcdonalds all american jabri abdur rahim, there's almost zero chance with his family's tremendous commitment to academic excellence that he's gonna sign with a basketball factory/academically mediocre school

with limited available schollys in 2019 & 2020, jabri is an ideal cal fit with his impact skills, academic ambition & family ties to berkeley

His uncle is an assistant at Texas A&M, for Billy Kennedy, who coached SAR at Cal. Not accurate to say the son is done deal to Cal, IMO.
HoopDreams
those dunks would make the current nba fans cry

Shocky1;842857220 said:

[video=youtube;zCTAaeZUUR8][/video]

doctor in the haas#:woohoo
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842857480 said:

His uncle is an assistant at Texas A&M, for Billy Kennedy, who coached SAR at Cal. Not accurate to say the son is done deal to Cal, IMO.

where does it say jabri "is a done deal to cal?"

zero chance with the family's emphasis upon academics that their son ends up at texas a&m, academically mediocre schools in undesirable places to live will not be shortlisted...rahim has stated he's "always pictured himself moving back to california"...please clarify if college station is in cali, ok?

tsub, arguing with you is kinda like listening to miss utah, it just don't make a lot of sense but that's ok, we're not here to judge...hopefully you will help us create education better so we can solve this problem, i dunno maybe jabri can help us relate this question to jobs

[video=youtube;ioMv9wcusCY][/video]

:crazy
oskidunker
👍
Shocky1

bear on the move (sleep is for losers)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1

jordan, did you notice how the donut boy of tuscon always tells you he's there for you but that in las vegas he took in multiple games for his higher priority guys?

he knows it's easier to lure stars in their eyes dumb azzs to tucson than grounded 3.5 gpa true student athletes like you...yeah it's harder to get a dog license in pima county than earn a kinda worthless degree at a **** school like arizona

a player's program (without academic credibility/ambition)#:nono:
Shocky1
Shocky1;842857331 said:

creasy=matt bradley

lone wolf#
Shocky1

players & coaches are kinda exhausted now after the las vegas viewing period, next is the prioritizing of prospects on the big board & scheduling of official visits with key targets & their families as they narrow down their schools

Shocky1;842850553 said:

there is a direct correlations between great grades & pool parties, trust me, life is not linear

don't be a ******* dumb azz#:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
Shocky1

who even wears basketball shorts & t-shirts to a yoga/meditation class?...guys who don't know **** about fashion?:headbang

Shocky1;842856289 said:

today the sorry broken down azz cal basketball program did team yoga at hella yoga on oxford, huge props to my man fireball s&c leader jordan jackson

the california golden bears will never reach their full potential individually or collectively unless yoga is part of the solution...jabari bird would have a nba guaranteed contract right now if he had listened to me re: a yoga/meditation practice back in the day, kinda hope jacobi gordon is listening to me re: the best way to avoid back issues

shocky & jaylen's influence (never stops)#:acclaim:
Shocky1

listening (and quieting the monkey voices in your overactive mind) to your curvy brunette yoga female teacher is 1st step to a beautiful practice

but let's be real here none of these poses look remotely like jaylen & shocky on the mat

remember#:cheer
Shocky1

jaedon ledee is gonna continue to move up the rankings as a current top 100 player in the 2018 class after his final aau tournament with texas pro in las vegas resulted in dominating (and consistent) performances of 18 points & 12 boards vs team harris, 18 points & 12 boards vs boost elite & 25 points & 12 boards vs team final

looking forward to the 3.5 gpa true student athlete's visit to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

happy b-day jae (hope you got some velcro kicks that don't fall off all the time)#:woohoo

Shocky1;842855321 said:

update: jaedon ledee is gonna finalize his official visits after the july playing period, both cal & ucla are gonna receive official visits:gobears:
_________________________________________________________________________________

jaedon, what up with your fascination with so many academically mediocre schools, is it your life goal to work security at the galleria when basketball is done with you?...lsu, houston, marquette, iowa state & ucla (good school, too bad alford is a rapist enabler), are you serious?...do you got zero interest in reading books & **** like that while your in college?
http://elevatehoops.com/portfolio/jaedon-ledee-breaks-down-the-latest-with-his-recruitment/

is this gonna be a 50 year decision or what?

be the man (with academic ambition)#:gobears:
Shocky1

we ball (paris & young ivee)#:tree:tree
Shocky1

today marks the 1st day of fall practice, coach wilcox is gonna show them disloyal ****** how to ball

can't move wrong, north carolina is praying on our downfall...boom boom boom

[video=youtube;rL8J74JjFnU][/video]

1st day out (at memorial stadium)#:bravo

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including every state tee grizzly is on probation)
Shocky1

happy b-day juhwan, glad you did some s&c work today but did you also put up at least 500+ practice shots to improve your crooked azz shooting?

shut up, shocky#:chainsaw
Shocky1
[video=youtube;eT66EJP1_To][/video]

teacher of the year (let's do this)#:wave:wave:wave:wave
Shocky1
BC Calfan;842857843 said:

So why isn't McNeil with the team yet? It makes sense that he's not enrolled in summer bridge since he signed late. But does that prohibit him from moving here and at least settling in on campus and working out with the team?

no change in the plan, darius is gonna move from houston to berkeley in 2 weeks

Shocky1;842855415 said:

darius, it's kinda a shame that you missed summer bridge & the opportunity to get rolling in coach wyking's system but no worries your gonna get to berkeley a week before instruction starts on august 23rd

are you grinding today in houston, did you put up 500+ shots?

the monster respects people who show real intentions

dreams (via hard work) come true in the darkness (sleep is for losers)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
Shocky1
congrats to one time cal commit (until coach montgomery saw him play in person for a half at ccsf) sami "where's waldo" eleraky battling thru adversity (including academic cheating allegations) to graduate from the university of pacific...sami (arab & danish) is yet another cal grad justin labagh academic success story, not too bad for the winningest head coach (87%+ winning record, perennial finalist in the state championship game) in the history of college basketball

50 year decision (love all my fellow mutts)#:bravo
Shocky1
the billionaire owner of the south cape owners club in south korea heard i will be visiting tokyo in mid october to play the newly restored coore & crenshaw yokohama country club (will host the 2018 japan open) & has graciously extended a sidetrip invitation for me & my crew to visit his club for my ranking of his golf course for future golf magazine world top 100 consideration...it's clearly one of the most dramatic new candidates on planet earth with its seaside cliff holes

and the clubhouse is a spare no expense futuristic design straight out of a sci-fi movie too

the problem is that the club is close to seoul which is the primary target of north korea's nuclear arsenal as united states tension grows with their crazy azz leader

my entire life i've never backed down to any challenge (including the academic challenges of the #1 ranked public university in the world), my reputation as arguably the most influential & best traveled golf architecture ranker in the world is very important to me...furthermore my yoga/mediation practice has confirmed that i'm not afraid of dying (that's gonna happen to all of us eventually anyways), the fear of not living my life to its fullest extent is a much greater fear (that's why i don't watch cal basketball on tv, gotta experience the magic of cal basketball in person on gamedays)

so i gotta figure this **** out...yeah i'm no different than the next 2 guys that are gonna commit to cal's started at the bottom class (2018), gotta make a decision with 50 year implications

yeah if the monster got nuked to death would the cal basketball program still be able to go forward, who would repeatedly yell at kingsley "its good to be the king, it's goooood to be the kinggggg"?...could i live with myself knowing that south cape owners might be one of the world's greatest golf courses but i was too afraid to ever visit it?...bottom line, how badly do i want to pursue my life quests?

lost in translation (what's your dream & are you willing to pay the price?)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including south & north korea):patriot
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842856897 said:

Is the staff looking at Riley Battin? I remember his name coming up, but wasn't sure if that was a no or yes.

parentswerebears;842858059 said:

Any chance we contact Mitchell Robinson? I know he'll probably go play overseas and that he was suspended from the team before Western Kentucky released him.

no & no
Shocky1

update: the bagleys have petitioned the ncca to reclassify from the 2018 to the 2017 class, will be interesting to see if the ncca slowplays the classwork & accreditation evaluation process as there are serious questions re: both factors

the bagley are like the balls, they are dictating the terms of engagement (playing time, starting line ups, style of play, etc.) to college basketball, that kinda of superstar centric catering is not a good thing for their teammates who gotta put up with all the circus ****

jordan, there's no clown show in berkeley, got it?

as the world turns#:bigpuke:

Shocky1;842857154 said:

First Page Last Page
Page 180 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.