cal's monster class deux

1,376,438 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams
everyone needs shooters
are you one?

[video=youtube;XiLBBjH47Jo][/video]
Shocky1

check out coach wilcox's offer letter from "the top public academic institution in the world"

the monster's branding of cal's sports never stops:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842857475 said:

listen to kianna smith clearly articulate that one of the reasons she selected berkeley is because "cal is the #1 ranked public university in the world"...love hearing that, a big part of the monster's branding of the basketball programs is to emphasize that key point to recruits, coaches that don't emphasize that distinction to recruits are wasting everyone's time...i'll do a major solid for anyone that can show me any prospective recruits comments prior to the inception of cal's monster class in september of 2012 that refers to cal's worldwide status as the #1 ranked public university on planet earth, good luck with that ****

kianna is not a dumb azz, she got a 4.0 gpa...and yeah my wild azz guess is that she also got a yoga/meditation practice

[video=youtube;2IV9sK1SJhU][/video]

:gobears:
Shocky1

cal's under armor family#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave
NVBear78
Shocky1;842858103 said:

cal's under armor family#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave

Where are all the players in that picture with Curry???

p.s. our youngest son met Wyking yesterday and said he could see why he is such a good recruiter. Also said he was hilarious...
Shocky1
NVBear78;842858105 said:

Where are all the players in that picture with Curry???

p.s. our youngest son met Wyking yesterday and said he could see why he is such a good recruiter. Also said he was hilarious...

question: where are all the players?

answer: working on their sorry broken down crooked azz shooting, putting up at least 500+ practice shots every ******* day, no days off...almost half of this team currently can't make 50% of their free throws, that **** is not acceptable, they don't deserve a foto opp with my boy steph (plus the +1 got a game at the meadow club that afternoon which is a greater priority)
HoopDreams

dal9
Shocky1;842858102 said:

of all sentences to have a missing comma... :rant
Shocky1
dal9;842858126 said:

of all sentences to have a missing comma... :rant

commas, punctuation & **** like that is overrated

LOUMFSG2
Shocky1;842858153 said:

commas, punctuation & **** like that is overrated

Commas can save lives. For example:

Let's eat, Grandma . . .
LOUMFSG2
I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse
I helped my uncle jack off a horse
Capital letters, they make a difference . . .

mi pap tiene 47 aos = my dad is 47 years old
mi papa tiene 47 anos = my potato has 47 a$$holes
bearchamp
And if all agree grammar makes a difference, why does Schocky write the way he does?
HoopDreams
bearchamp;842858169 said:

And if all agree grammar makes a difference, why does Schocky write the way he does?

no
punctuality
caps
sentences
grammar

k?
Alkiadt
bearchamp;842858169 said:

It's called a midlife crisis.
Shocky1
Alkiadt;842858208 said:

It's called a midlife crisis.

alky, if i was gonna get psychiatric help it would definitely be from a curvy brunette yoga female, not an uptight old white dude like you but that's just me, obviously i'm not talking for everybody on planet earth because there's probably somebody somewhere out there that values your input & **** like that

Shocky1
best ******* interview of all time, jabri wants to be recruited as a shooting guard

[video=youtube;poNdMDTN2Tg][/video]

ok maybe the 2nd best interview of all time

where you at?:facepalm
Shocky1
SFBearz;842858160 said:

Kelly has visited, LeDee is visiting and James Akinjo is setting up an official.

not accurate
stu
Shocky1;842858246 said:

not accurate

What is accurate, please?
Shocky1
stu;842858248 said:

i dunno don't **** off the curvy brunette yoga teacher or something?

BearNecessities
stu;842858248 said:

Keep in mind that informing the public is not the goal of this thread. Self-aggrandizement is.
Shocky1

captain surveyor wants to know if you filled out your survey monkey?

the good, bad & the ugly (the monster)#:facepalm

Shocky1;842857125 said:

yeah just filled out the survey monkey, the future challenge for bearinsider.com is to attract a younger & more diverse audience...in my gameday travels & other feedback, the average reader of the monster is under 25 years old but does not post on these boards

calfans=captain surveyor super hero

Shocky1
BearNecessities;842858255 said:

Keep in mind that informing the public is not the goal of this thread. Self-aggrandizement is.

agreed

this **** works (did you kiss a mutt today?)#
SFBearz
Shocky1;842858246 said:

not accurate

Lol, you are calling out yourself.
SFBearz
stu;842858248 said:

On Akinjo you can find the stories on twitter. The LeDee info is not hard to find either, even on this crap blog.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842858263 said:

On Akinjo you can find the stories on twitter. The LeDee info is not hard to find either, even on this crap blog.

a key component of the lisbon plan is the flexibility for local solid character true student athletes with high gpas to put out there that they gonna take an official visit to berkeley when in reality that's not gonna happen...the monster is more accurate than your twitter sources

el plan lisbosa es brillante y compasivo#:newnana:
Shocky1
SFBearz;842858261 said:

Lol, you are calling out yourself.

no, telling you that your believing everything that josh & ryan (one of the 3 cal baseball fans on planet earth) put out on twitter re: cal basketball recruiting is a fool's errand, amigo

did you know that josh (an arizona grad that looks the other way re: their boosters buying off players) was huf's wing man the nite all the **** went down with lindsay brauner?

don't believe fake news#:nono:
SFBearz
"james akinjo is gonna make an official visit to the local #1 ranked public university in the world (dude loves cal) along with uconn & indiana this fall

akinjo is blowing up this summer after leading the oakland soldiers to the nike peach jam championship & winning the mvp trophy for his unselfish facilitating/distributing/scoring

off the court nobody on cal's radar has improved academically more than akinjo, a former good but great student he now got a 3.9 gpa...he would love to stay home & share his gameday experiences with his aunt rachel jackson & grandmother evonne stevenson since his moms passed away in 2004 during childbirth of his youngest sister

james, the toughest, hardest working & best educated guy is always gonna be a winner in life, you got my respect

life is not ******* linear (the lisbon plan)#"
Shocky1
what james is saying is gonna happen is different than what's really gonna happen but make no mistake about it gotta love akinjo, rooting for my boy big time
Shocky1

slater, congrats on your commitment to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & also your selection as the long snapper at the 2018 under armor all american game in florida

yeah taylor & me are gonna take the 5 minute drive to watch you play this season but 1st gotta stop at the fresh box to get my go go green smoothie

the system (the accomplishment of dreams thru hard work) only works in total darkness (sleep is for losers)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

Shocky1;842844316 said:

taylor's schoolmate (1 year younger, class of 2018) slater zellers has been offered a california golden bears scholly as the #1 ranked longsnapper in the galaxy....longsnapping was an unresolved issue this spring in berkeley

taylor says he's loud & obnoxious like me & that he throws food at her table during lunch...whatever

slater is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including north scottsdale):gobears:
Shocky1

if slater snaps the ball as accurately on the football field as he throws food in the notre dame prep cafeteria he's gonna be in the nfl someday

sorry taylor
Shocky1
strange but true: cal got more long snappers in the nfl in recent years than any other college

what's your special skill(s)?#
Shocky1

congrats to my boy (i tell him he gotta shave all the time, he don't know **** about serving looks like the monster) nick hamilton on being named to the nabc honors court for his cumulative 3.74 gpa at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university while double majoring & playing high major d1 basketball...yeah we allbeliveinyou

dude is not a dumb azz, he's a lot smarter than lil yachty for sure

straight outta compton (the smartest bear of them all)#

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price (#31 pick 2013 nba draft, current $75,000,000 4 year contract with the brooklyn nets)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (#60 pick 2016 nba draft, nba development league with the utah jazz)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird*-3.0+gpa@salesian (#56 pick 2017 nba draft, boston celtics)
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer*-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks*-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias*-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo*-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd (#35 pick 2017 nba draft, memphis grizzlies)
jaylen brown-2.9 gpa@wheeler (#3 pick 2016 nba draft, current $21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins*-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.06 gpa@morgan park
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
justice sueing jr-3.8 gpa@mater dei
grant anticevich-3.75 gpa@newington college
jacob orender-4.6 gpa@fletcher
deschon winston-3.9 gpa@birmingham
paris austin-3.35 gpa@boise state
austin mcculough-3.97 gpa@portage
darius mcneil-3.3 gpa@westfield
jacobi gordon-3.7 gpa@global learning village
matt bradley-3.5 gpa@san bernardino
jules erving-3.5 gpa@holy innocents episcopal

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect almost every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract, this **** is getting live

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like oregon or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads & play paddle ball with you when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including compton):wave:wave:wave
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"]https://www.mauijimsweeps.com[/COLOR]

HoopDreams
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6][COLOR="#000080"]coming at you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Shocky1
Shocky1;842858102 said:

check out coach wilcox's offer letter from "the top public academic institution in the world"

the monster's branding of cal's sports never stops:bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot::bluecarrot:

"Accepting a scholarship to the University of California, Berkeley is an investment of a lifetime!"=50 year decision#

yeah the monster is basically ghostwriting all of coach wilcox's letters & **** like that these days but why do he got to delete my usual closing comment of "don't be a dumb azz?"

and why do he also got to delete my reminder that curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs want to date & marry cal, stanford, ivy league & oxford/cambridge grads when they enter the real world?

working with coach wilcox#:headbang

don't be a dumb azz#
First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.