cal's monster class deux

1,376,373 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
berkeley is a progressive city that celebrates diversity in the golden state of california...i dunno for mutts like ivan rabb, ira lee, stephen domingo, kameron rooks, nick hamilton, christian behrens, brenden glapion & myself that's kinda important

there's no nigerian, peruvian, black, white or asian with the cal basketball family, just brothers from different mothers, there's one love

take a rescue mutt home tonite & shower them with love & kisses:cheer

coach martin's dawg pound#
Shocky1
it's official, ashely judd is gonna be my new floor seat buddy at haas pavilion this season, them curvy brunette yoga females with 4.0 gpas are always welcome in berkeley

ashley got a worthless dumb azz degree at kentucky, then a masters at harvard in public administration with an emphasis upon gender equality & now is pursuing a phd at cal in public policy...cal only accepts 2 or 3 highly qualified candidates per year to this program which is ranked #1 in the nation

yeah ashley loves yoga, rescue dogs, college basketball, wearing outrageous fashionista outfits on gameday & staring at my azz...this is gonna be real fun

do you your season tix(s) for cal basketball?

this **** is getting live

Shocky1;842490056 said:

ashley is under 24 hour psychiatric observation & care after coach cal failed to sign ivan rabb & jaylen brown

"what the **** are them cal's diamonds are forever class?...that shocky is kinda cute in a yoga boy sort of way but is a total dumb azz"

meltdown#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842715027 said:

it's official, ashely judd is gonna be my new floor seat buddy at haas pavilion this season, them curvy brunette yoga females with 4.0 gpas are always welcome in berkeley

ashley got a worthless dumb azz degree at kentucky, then a masters at harvard in public administration with an emphasis upon gender equality & now is pursuing a phd at cal in public policy...cal only accepts 2 or 3 highly qualified candidates per year to this program which is ranked #1 in the nation

yeah ashley loves yoga, rescue dogs, college basketball, wearing outrageous fashionista outfits on gameday & staring at my azz...this is gonna be real fun

do you your season tix(s) for cal basketball?

this **** is getting live

I called it.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842715031 said:

I called it.

that you did, sure hope my golf bag isn't too heavy for ashley when she loops for me on gameday morning rounds at tilden park

match made in heaven#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842715033 said:

that you did, sure hope my golf bag isn't too heavy for ashley when she loops for me on gameday morning rounds at tilden park

match made in heaven#

No problems. She's taller and stronger than you.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Is she stalking Marcus Lee or something?!????[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842715027 said:

petalumabear
NYCGOBEARS;842715047 said:

She won't have any trouble lugging a kids bag. Fewer shorter clubs helps too.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842715047 said:

that's not accurate, ashley hasn't ever hit any of the par 5s at augusta national in 2 shots plus i got more fuschia clothes in my wardrobe than her
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal women hipsters better up their (dance) game...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Shocky1

giant (mentally limitless)#
Shocky1

my boy nicky d is gonna resign/step down in order to spend more time with his wife janaki bakhle & also attend more cal basketball games at haas pavilion, do you got your season tix(s)?

nicky d sent me an email explaining "shockster, your living a life of happiness while fighting windmills has served as an important inspiration to me in my future quest to simplify my life without endless meetings with ******* dumb azzs and doing paperwork and **** like that"

UrsaMajor
As usual, your attempts at humor betray an abysmal ignorance. (btw, Nick doesn't particularly like basketball, although Janaki is a fan) FYI, Dirks was forced out.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842715165 said:

As usual, your attempts at humor betray an abysmal ignorance. (btw, Nick doesn't particularly like basketball, although Janaki is a fan) FYI, Dirks was forced out.

that's interesting because i spoke with nicky d at haas pavilion at several games & also the team banquet and he seems to have a genuine passion/appreciation for cal basketball, when did you last speak with him?

funny moment last season when he & his wife grabbed 2 open floor seats & then the ticketholders (who were given the tixs by a donor) showed up & asked nicky d to move...nicky d promptly got up without any attitude, apologized & moved down the court...i told the ticketholders during the next time out that they just told the chancellor to get lost, they told me they were clueless (kinda like you) about that & told me they would've handled it differently if they knew better
SFBearz

Yep
mikecohen

To pile-onto Shocky's response: Dirks had to go a number of extra miles, and be ready to take some heat, in order to hire Cuonzo, who (without denigrating Travis or any other candidate) was an inspired (and inspiring) choice.
UrsaMajor
I had dinner with him a couple of months ago and saw him at several events more recently. When Nick was at Michigan (the same time as Chris Webber), he didn't even know who Chris was and had never heard of the Fab Five. Janacki is the fan, not Nick. And even though I like him personally, everyone on campus is heaving a huge sigh of relief.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842715340 said:

I had dinner with him a couple of months ago and saw him at several events more recently. When Nick was at Michigan (the same time as Chris Webber), he didn't even know who Chris was and had never heard of the Fab Five. Janacki is the fan, not Nick. And even though I like him personally, everyone on campus is heaving a huge sigh of relief.

nicky d don't know the fab five (or six), he need to get out more

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]how cool is it that Rabb is back this year?!!!??[/SIZE]

Shocky1
abu kigab is gonna officially visit cal on october 7th along with oregon on september 10th & illinois september 16th

Shocky1;842638302 said:

canadian 6'6" 200 lbs 2017 wing abu kigab from st catherine's ontario was in the haas saturday nite on an unofficial visit for cal's stormin' the floor victoay over arizona...yeah, coach martin has offered the oakland soldiers elite defender

kigab is currently playing for prolific prep in napa & is a teammate of key cal target ira lee

listen to abu articulate as a sophmore (a year ago) his passion for defending, self improvement & team goals
[video=youtube;7Eeklpo3-Lg][/video]

yeah, there are unconfirmed reports that drake is abu's brother or something...but make no mistake about it, kigab got better hair than drake

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including canada)

congrats to abu kigab on his selection to the canadian u18 national team, he's currently ranked #90 in the 2017 class

there's nothing better than representing your country on a worldwide stage...ok maybe a yoga/meditation class with a curvy brunette yoga instructor with a flat stomach is better...we're not talking about celine dion here, got it?

concordtom
Shocky1;842715360 said:

nicky d don't know the fab five (or six), he need to get out more

Your continued use of women as sex objects is something I continue to find offensive and degrading to women.
PLEASE STOP.
Shocky1
concordtom;842715422 said:

Your continued use of women as sex objects is something I continue to find offensive and degrading to women.
PLEASE STOP.

your continued inability to say anything remotely interesting (or original) is something that curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs (maybe it's time for you to stop with the chocolate chip cookies big guy) find offensive

Shocky1
kingsley okoroh's off season development is critical to the 2017 season, both king & kam (his baby hook is his signature move) need a reliable go to interior shot in order for the bears to exploit post mismatches vs undersized 5s

Shocky1;842636683 said:

coach jones is coaching up both k(rooks) & the king, checkmate

the king got 4 critical blocks & defended the basket with a commanding presence, he's doing a better job of anticipating & establishing a strong defensive position

yeah, the king could be the pac 12's next robert upshaw (without all the dope), he's got guts

the king of darby (god save the queen)#

happy 21st birthday, king

taylor thinks you got a great smile...i think you could lead the pac 12 in blocks next season

hope you will speak today with your sister janet, bros ugo & francis & moms florence and dad professor michael...but i hope you don't stuff your face with classic bangers & mash, coach christopher will not approve that heart attack, that's not gonna happen

i dunno maybe nick will get you a strawberry kale salad or something

taylor (pictured above) & i visited last nite at the banquet with the king & his cheerful curvy brunette yoga female friend (gf?) victoria

so i ask kingsley how his brother is a competitive weight lifter (is that even a profession?) & if he can outlift him, he says no & that his brother is a doctor just like his sister

and that's when i unleash the dogs of war against the king, how come you only got a 3.0+ gpa in high school given your family's intellect with your sibling as doctors & your dad a professor at the university of darby (i told kingsley i really enjoyed the nearby notts golf club, the home or robin hood)?

kingsley gets all embarrassed & laughingly admits he didn't work his azz of in high school in america but that he's mentally limitless now with academic ambition

told the king that my yoga buddy padraig in north scottsdale who worked with kingsley at westwind prep high school once told that if okoroh ever finds his inner bad azz that then he's gonna be somebody special

while that is true from a basketball perspective, the genuinely affable sir kingsley okoroh is already special doing the hang with a curvy brunette yoga female

long live the king (i mean it man)#
Shocky1
nick hamilton with taylor & a special photobomb from the king

are you gonna get season tix(s) & share the magic of cal basketball at haas pavilion on gamedays with your kids & parents?...cal basketball is truly multi generational, share the love at our palace

let's do this

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including smiling people throughout the galaxy)
Shocky1
donnie tillman is gonna take official visits at the start of his senior year basketball season at findlay prep & intends to commit thereafter & sign during the spring signing period...he wants to see his finalists play live in their home arenas...yeah cal is most likely gonna get one of those visits, him & coach martin got a great relationship

Shocky1;842710095 said:

coach martin made viewing donnie tillman a major priority during the now completed 3rd ncca authorized summertime evaluation period

tillman is blowing up nationally after several 25+ point explosions & is receiving high interest from other high majors including michigan (but who wants to live in cold azz weather?)

donnie is articulate, got good hair, loves his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy, got academic ambition & is mentally limitless (3.3 gpa), positionless like draymond green & most importantly already understands the importance of a curvy brunette yoga female

basically he's an ideal fit for the cal basketball program...yeah, i'm the shockster & i approve this recruitment

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including all yoga/meditation studios):gobears:
Shocky1
donnie tillman told josh gershon that the 3 programs currently recruiting him the hardest are cal, utah & iowa state

donnie, you got some stuff in common with coach martin
[video=youtube;H2Aowbpv0XM][/video]

Shocky1;842695280 said:

the cal staff is in daily communication with emerging key 2017 priority wing donnie tillman originally from the housing projects of detroit & now flourishing at findlay prep & the oakland soldiers...tillman is not nationally ranked yet because he played in only 5 games last year because of a now fully recovered meniscus tear w/ cartilage damage but like charlie moore he's gonna be a top 100 player before the end of his upcoming senior season

the findlay prep program operates like a college program with serious time management skills required by its student athletes...before the season the players (who live in 2 houses a block away from the school) got 6:00 am conditioning on the football field followed by school from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with weights at 12:40 pm before lunch...after school there's a basketball practice followed by dinner & then homework study sessions...then at 9:00 they got work outs with the coaches

although coach martin & coach webster are recruiting tillman at the 3, he views himself as position less like draymond green:

"that's my biggest comparison, a more athletic draymond green...i'm a rebounder, i can knock down a mid range shot, i can step up and hit a three, i can sometimes create for myself and for others and i can post up inside and out...and i really love that about (green's) game"

-donnie tillman

he forget to mention that he also got serious hops & can play above the rim too

growing up in tough circumstances in the midwest, donnie can relate to the past experiences of coach martin & coach webster, he would bring a mentally tougher, more bad azz much needed mentality to the sometimes candy azz soft california golden bears

and here's the best news, tillman told ryan gorcey that "education is #1, basketball will take care of itself" & that he got an overall 3.3 gpa...donnie tillman is not a dumb azz, he got academic ambition & is mentally limitless

expect donnie tillman to visit berkeley in the future, he's gonna make his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy proud of her by taking care of her in the future...and yeah, donnie is an ideal cal fit both thru his multiple skills at the 3 & his hardwork in the classrooms

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the streets of detroit)

50 year decision#
Shocky1
what's the inside scoop re: the 6 departures this offseason from the usc basketball program?

i've been posting on the marquette basketball board (we are competing with the golden eagles for theo john & donnie tillman) & recent posts by me re: marquette/usc/unlv/mater dei gunner transfer katin "vanilla ice" reinhardt & his funny altercation with my boy sammy singer has resulted in a poster named "fromtheoutsidein" (only has 1 total post) who i'm 99% confident is katin reinhardt (the other 1% is that it's his dad) making the following comments re: the usc basketball program in their only post (note that all clarification subtitle comments in brackets are mine):

"this is interesting...another fan (the shockster) making comments and not knowing basketball...just look at the departure last year of all the players...for nick (nikola jovanovich) and ju (julian jacobs) to leave for the nba and not get drafted is the head coach...no loyalty, no offense, no coaching abilities...the team won games based on getting hot but absolutely no coaching!...watch the film...there was rumor jorodn (jordan mclaughlin) was going to transfer as well...stuwart (elijah stewart) not happy but stayed"

"bennie (bennie boatwright, the cal staff stopped his recruitment because of role/playing time demands from the self entitled boatwright family) shot more times with a horrible % but remained in game...jordon was 1 for 5 in game winning shots...good luck for sc next year"

Shocky1;842701856 said:

derryck thornton along with his dad & uncle are all gonna transfer from duke to usc

coach endfield is building up a strong reputation as a head coach that is willing to sacrifice team chemistry/teamwork in order to keep the thornton, boatwright, etc. families happy

usc's 2nd leading scorer & leading rebounder nikola jovanovich (12.1 ppg & 7.0 rpg) will remain in the nba draft (although he will not be drafted, he will leave south central as a college drop out playing ball in europe) & therefore be the 6th player with eligibility to leave the usc basketball program this offseason, it's been a nightmare season for andy enfield...his smooth talking assistant coaches hart & bland promise stardom to trojans recruits, they do not manage expectation & then the **** hits the fan in the offseason when everybody bails when promises are not fulfilled

but no worries, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

elite usc guard julian jacobs will also sign with an agent, he's done in south central now regardless of whether or not he's selected in the nba draft

trojans off season transfers now include nikola jovanovich, julian jacobs, katin reinhardt, darion clark, malik martin & mike marqutti

last season usc averaged an apathetic 4,607 fans per game at the empty & quiet galen center

it's true, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball[

this is usc basketball#
HoopDreams
interesting post Shockster

Shocky1;842715774 said:

what's the inside scoop re: the 6 departures this offseason from the usc basketball program?

i've been posting on the marquette basketball board (we are competing with the golden eagles for theo john & donnie tillman) & recent posts by me re: marquette/usc/unlv/mater dei gunner transfer katin "vanilla ice" reinhardt & his funny altercation with my boy sammy singer has resulted in a poster named "fromtheoutsidein" (only has 1 total post) who i'm 99% confident is katin reinhardt (the other 1% is that it's his dad) making the following comments re: the usc basketball program in their only post (note that all clarification subtitle comments in brackets are mine):

"this is interesting...another fan (the shockster) making comments and not knowing basketball...just look at the departure last year of all the players...for nick (nikola jovanovich) and ju (julian jacobs) to leave for the nba and not get drafted is the head coach...no loyalty, no offense, no coaching abilities...the team won games based on getting hot but absolutely no coaching!...watch the film...there was rumor jorodn (jordan mclaughlin) was going to transfer as well...stuwart (elijah stewart) not happy but stayed"

"bennie (bennie boatwright, the cal staff stopped his recruitment because of role/playing time demands from the self entitled boatwright family) shot more times with a horrible % but remained in game...jordon was 1 for 5 in game winning shots...good luck for sc next year"

Shocky1
HoopDreams;842715776 said:

interesting post Shockster

other team's fan boards can be a source of program information

after posting on their board 2 drake insiders sent me private messages explain the primary reason (nothing to do with basketball or academics) re: dominik olejniczak's transfer from drake & his selection of ole miss vs cal
concordtom
Shocky1;842715429 said:

your continued inability to say anything remotely interesting (or original) is something that curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs (maybe it's time for you to stop with the chocolate chip cookies big guy) find offensive

Newsflash:
There is absolutely nothing original about your continued posting of women as sex objects.
There is nothing original about your continued inconsideration in doing so.
There is nothing original about your complete disregard of my and others' requests to clean it up.

SBGold
I'm thankful for Shocky's support of the programs at Cal.

The curvy, yoga brunettes are not hurting anyone, they are probably helping.

I'm glad to claim him as our's.

concordtom;842715875 said:

Newsflash:
There is absolutely nothing original about your continued posting of women as sex objects.
There is nothing original about your continued inconsideration in doing so.
There is nothing original about your complete disregard of my and others' requests to clean it up.

SFBearz
SBGold;842715891 said:

I'm thankful for Shocky's support of the programs at Cal.

The curvy, yoga brunettes are not hurting anyone, they are probably helping.

I'm glad to claim him as our's.

Please, sexism is not helping women.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842715909 said:

Please, sexism is not helping women.

that's not true if you're a curvy brunette yoga female with an uber helicopter

all the way up#
Shocky1
http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-boys-basketball-jemarl-baker-will-make-it-through-four-years-at-eastvale-roosevelt-20160817-story.html

loyalty (just say no to mater dei)#
OldBlue1999
NEWSFLASH: You are NOT a board moderator.
Shocky1
major cal basketball announcement: after consultation with the cal's monster class executive under 20 (sorry hoop dreams) management team (shay & taylor need gas money so they're being extra nice to dad) it has been decided that the previously named cal's touch the sky class (2017) will be changed to cal's all the way up class (2017)

let's be real here, california golden bears commits/recruits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world wanna travel in uber helicopters all the way up, nothing can stop us

yeah, this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

jemarl baker

juhwan harris-dyson

alec hickman

ashley judd

and if they ask you where you live, point to the berkeley hills, go all the way up

cal's all the way up class (2017)#
First Page Last Page
Page 24 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.