cal's monster class deux

1,376,313 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

jaylen, let's be real here, your not the only california golden bear grinding around the clock with your yoga & meditation practice, got it?

i remember asking you during pregame warmups 45 minutes on the floor of our palace if you were right, if you got a yoga & meditation practice in that day...you told me with a sheepish grin that none of your teammates including young ivee wanted to go to the studio with you, that's pretty embarazzing

this **** is getting live

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

the focused mind#:acclaim:
89Bear
Shocky1;842733011 said:

jaylen, let's be real here, your not the only california golden bear grinding around the clock with your yoga & meditation practice, got it?

i remember asking you during pregame warmups 45 minutes on the floor of our palace if you were right, if you got a yoga & meditation practice in that day...you told me with a sheepish grin that none of your teammates including young ivee wanted to go to the studio with you, that's pretty embarazzing

this **** is getting live

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

the focused mind#:acclaim:

Leaning too much. Focus!
Shocky1
89Bear;842733022 said:

Leaning too much. Focus!

pitcher's mounds are problematic but i'm not gonna make any sorry broken down candy azz excuses like when them dumb azz players/coaches try to explain to me why they didn't feed the ******* ball inside last season to young ivee with an assortment of entry/lob passes
bearmanpg
It gets pretty full...there are usually people coming and going after each game but it still gets tight...if you can tag along with Cuanzo, the coaches usually are on the baseline away from the entrance...gym probably holds about 1500...
UrsaMajor
minor issue: Cal doesn't have a marine biology major (UCSB, UCSD, and Santa Cruz do), but there are marine biology classes in IB (integrative biology).
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842733165 said:

minor issue: Cal doesn't have a marine biology major (UCSB, UCSD, and Santa Cruz do), but there are marine biology classes in IB (integrative biology).

ursa it's a done deal now, brandon mccoy is gonna commit to them uc santa cruz banana slugs

pasatiempo rescue team#
UrsaMajor
Slime 'em Slugs!
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842733259 said:

Slime 'em Slugs!

if i accept the chancellor position at the proposed new uc campus in malibu (down the street from nobu, gameday food catering is gonna be so tasty & healthy), the school's mascot will be the curvy brunette yoga females

all incoming freshmen (and freshwomen) will be issued yoga mats & required to take a yoga & meditation class of their choosing during each of their 4 years on campus, no 5th year dumb azzs will be allowed at uc malibu unless signed off by my basketball head coach marcus green or assistant coach mitch elkins

yeah, i'll be probably be pretty involved in the selection & training of the mascots & the dance team & **** like that if time permits (36 holes walking rounds at riviera)

uc malibu#:cheer
Shocky1
trust me, the halftime performances for the uc malibu fightin' curvy brunette yoga females are gonna be epic, standing room only kinda ****
UrsaMajor
You're misinformed, Shock. The next campus is going to be at South Lake Tahoe, and all tuition $ will be bet at the tables across the stateline, thus solving the university deficit.
Shocky1
bearmanpg;842733071 said:

It gets pretty full...there are usually people coming and going after each game but it still gets tight...if you can tag along with Cuanzo, the coaches usually are on the baseline away from the entrance...gym probably holds about 1500...

appreciate the heads up, newark memorial high school's gym is 34 miles from memorial stadium in berkeley, that's not too far on a fueled up uber helicopter on gameday

haas pavillion will forever be my palace in my heart but high school gyms got a special aura to them, the smell of unvarnished ambition

yeah there's nobody on the road, nobody on the beach but i can see you, your brown skin shining in the sun & your fuchsia yoga mat touching your small azz bum

what did i know?#
Shocky1
coach martin in town yesterday & has offered australian 2019 combo guard 6'4" josh green currently at hillcrest prep in phoenix after playing last season at mountain ridge & the oakland soliders...josh is very smooth & plays under control with vision, fluidity, unselfishness & a high basketball iq
[video=youtube;Ir07O9HZpRc][/video]

taylor & i are definitely gonna check out josh & 2018 big man kj hymes of st marys this season with the top down while she schools me on potential theme songs for cal's 2019 class...trevin, when are you gonna get the ball rolling on this deal with a commitment to them california golden bears, are you in or are you out?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/06/13/mountain-ridge-g-josh-green-spending-summer-hillcrest-prep/85834416/

note that josh got his phone in his right hand ready to start reading cal's monster class, that's good parenting by his dad delmas who grew up in morgan city, louisana

josh, if you take a visit to berkeley, roman davis will teach you how to speak australian...i dunno maybe you could teach roman how to speak new zealand or something?

wizard of oz#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including sydney)
mikecohen
Shocky1;842733376 said:

appreciate the heads up, newark memorial high school's gym is 34 miles from memorial stadium in berkeley, that's not too far on a fueled up uber helicopter on gameday

haas pavillion will forever be my palace in my heart but high school gyms got a special aura to them, the smell of unvarnished ambition

yeah there's nobody on the road, nobody on the beach but i can see you, your brown skin shining in the sun & your fuchsia yoga mat touching your small azz bum

what did i know?#

Too bad you couldn't embed the original Eagles video - one of the best ever. Also, the recent Alicia Keys video you embeded is a cut above (maybe a lot of cuts above) the usual minerun fare here (were you aware of the similarity of the set to the original stage set of Porgy & Bess? - adds to the depth of the piece). Is your musical horizon expanding?
Shocky1
mikecohen;842733425 said:

Too bad you couldn't embed the original Eagles video - one of the best ever. Also, the recent Alicia Keys video you embeded is a cut above (maybe a lot of cuts above) the usual minerun fare here (were you aware of the similarity of the set to the original stage set of Porgy & Bess? - adds to the depth of the piece). Is your musical horizon expanding?

not in a way that would appeal to your sensibilities
Shocky1
troy, as you travel to eugene for your official visit this weekend, consider the ugly truth re: the oregon basketball program

criminal dana altman does not develop players (there are no true student athletes in eugene) for the nba, during his 5 years in eugene he's won a lot of college basketball games but only put 1 current guy into the league, joseph young who is barely hanging on after averaging 3.8 ppg last season for the indiana pacers...during his 16 seasons at creighton he only put 2 current guys kyle korver & anothony tolliver into the nba

why is there a lack of nba development under altman?

***altman plays an effective high pressure switching/trapping zone defense that does not prepare players for the nba like cal's man on man defense which mirrors the professional game, there's no safety net in the bears defense

***altman's program also does not physically develop guys for the brute strength necessary in the nba, long skinny athletes with length can win college basketball games but they will be abused & exposed in the nba...current 5 chris boucher & 2 tyler dorsey are the latest examples, boucher is 6'10" & 194 lbs & tyler dorsey is 6'4" 171 lbs how come they aren't gaining more weight while in eugene?

***guys don't develop perimeter shooting skills in eugene, altman's offensive scheme favors close range shooting with relentless interior put backs rebounding (which is ira lee's only skillset at this time)...that will win a lot of college basketball games but the evolving nba positionless game favors guys with serious 3 point shooting skills, that's not happening with the ducks program...oregon shot an abysmal 34.3% on 3 pointers last year: dillon brooks 33.8% & tyler dorsey 40.6% do not got nba range, it's just not a point of emphasis in altman's offensive scheme

***the oregon s&c program does not build enough strength to protects its player, dylan ennis missed all of last season with a broken left foot...dillon brooks also has a left foot injury & will miss at least half of this season due to serious complications, if he declares for the nba draft after this season he will not be selected & it's expected he will return to eugene in 2017 with the hopes of proving to scouts that his body can withstand the pounding of the nba & that he's healthy enough to even try...neither ennis or brooks has a realistic future in the league

troy, criminal dana altman will not mentor you in becoming a true student athlete with a wide range of diverse interests including your passion for artistic endeavors & he will not fully develop your nba potential talents either but he will tell you everything that he thinks you wanna hear

this is oregon basketball#

Shocky1;842728911 said:

after further reflection i'm no longer recommending that troy brown jr commit to the university of california, berkeley

with his numerous touring & recording commitments as rza of the wu tang clan, there's not enough hours in the day for troy/rza to also do the necessary classwork at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world, further develop his skills/passion for painting & play basketball

troy/rza should therefore attend a **** for academics school like oregon with a 76.1% acceptance rate that will only ask him to play basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

i dunno maybe troy (3.7 gpa) & ira lee (3.8 gpa) could room together at oregon's honors college which is exclusively reserved for those incoming freshmen with at least a 2.85 gpa, this is a strict requirement that that doesn't have any flexibility, nobody with a ged has ever been accepted by oregon admissions into the honors college yet

and when troy & ira (who will miss almost half his career high school games because of injuries, he's one more major injury away from his basketball days being done forever, the lack of a viable academic/career back up plan in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated will be fatal to his future) leave oregon then they can work/will be qualified together as nite shift supervisors at the medford truck stop...eventually they will meet a couple of lot lizards with cfm pumps that are gonna tell them they're dtf & then they will get horribly painful stds & die

their deathbed conversation will probably sound something like this:

troy: ira, i've been doing some thinking, do you think shocky was right and that we should've gone to berkeley back in the day?...maybe we should've been mentally limitless with academic ambition and should've read books and **** like that instead of just being naively stubborn dumb azz basketball players for altman...a mind is a terrible thing to waste and we really didn't use basketball, basketball used us...what do you think, ira, in retrospect should've we been more cognizant of the ephemeral nature of our basketball careers?

ira: wut?

KenBurnski
I was in my hatha class the other day and the curvy brunette instructor farted. Disruptednamaste#
Shocky1
KenBurnski;842733458 said:

I was in my hatha class the other day and the curvy brunette instructor farted. Disruptednamaste#

burnski, farting is a totally natural function for everybody including those curvy brunette yoga female teachers/mentors

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools like oregon, arizona & the south florida beauty/cosmetology college wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, that's just the way of the world

it's all good, baby

don't be a fake model#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5](some) of the Cal Olympians![/SIZE]

mikecohen
Shocky1;842733445 said:

not in a way that would appeal to your sensibilities

You might be surprised
Shocky1

ira lee, welcome back to berkeley & hope you enjoy your official visit weekend

yeah, you already got serious uber helicopter hops...you play in a different zip code:tree

Shocky1;842715960 said:

major cal basketball announcement: after consultation with the cal's monster class executive under 20 (sorry hoop dreams) management team (shay & taylor need gas money so they're being extra nice to dad) it has been decided that the previously named cal's touch the sky class (2017) will be changed to cal's all the way up class (2017)

let's be real here, california golden bears commits/recruits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world wanna travel in fueled up uber helicopters all the way up, nothing can stop us

[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

jemarl baker

juhwan harris-dyson

ashley judd

and if they ask you where you live, point to the berkeley hills, go all the way up

cal's all the way up class (2017)#
Shocky1
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2663700-scout-cal-prospect-ivan-rabb-has-the-chance-to-be-like-a-lamarcus-aldridge#

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
Shocky1
troy, hope you got a good night's sleep last nite in oregon's honors college dorm...you probably shouldn't take a shower until you get back to vegas, ok?

Shocky1;842728865 said:

don't tell nobody but in an cal's monster class exclusive announcement troy brown jr is actually rza from the wu tang clan

let's be real here, i (along with every nba scout that i talked to during the early pregame warmups last season) wished jabari played with as much ******* energy as troy/rza on a consistent basis...unfortunately the bird man played with the energy (disappearing act) of banks all too often on the road, he gotta relentlessly fly with shocky level crazy azz fury regardless of the venue this season if he's gonna get minted in the nba

jabari, i know you were raised to be polite by your charming moms tonya but did you know it's ok for you express yourself & be vocally loud during road games?...are you a bird of prey or not?

man i wish all of them california golden bears played with the energy of my boy nick hamilton, he's giant

knock somebody on their jazz (where's your motor?)#
Shocky1
ira, i would suggest (with your love of korean bbq in mind) for breakfast the braised beef short beef hash with slow & low braised short rib with 2 soft poached eggs, brussels sprouts, butternut squash, au jus

keep an eye on coach martin he like to sometime poach off your plate when you're not looking:headbang

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Explosive[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=6][COLOR="#000080"]Game Day![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[video=youtube;y9IViX68VD0][/video]
concordtom
HoopDreams;842733856 said:

[SIZE=5](some) of the Cal Olympians![/SIZE]

Got an ID tag to go with the pic?
Shocky1

troy, how your visit going, do you really have anything in common with the ducks coaches & players outside of basketball?

who are you, what are your values, how are you going to achieve your life's goals while finding inner peace & helping others?

Shocky1;842701297 said:

important information for all prospective 2017 & 2018 cal targets that are also considering oregon: dana altman is a criminal

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing & suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators (just like joe paterno) that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*kendall smith is transferring from oregon, altman's promises never came true
http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Kendall-Small-to-transfer-46477371

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about it, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

the heart of darkness#
concordtom
VOTE HERE: http://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote

Chad Hanson for Biletnikoff Award!
Chad leads nation in catches, yards and TD's after 3 games.
HoopDreams
concordtom;842734192 said:

VOTE HERE: http://biletnikoffaward.com/fan-vote

Chad Hanson for Biletnikoff Award!
Chad leads nation in catches, yards and TD's after 3 games.

thx for link. just voted. Chad is doing pretty good with almost 30% of the vote

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]this is how happy Ira Lee is in Berkeley[/SIZE]

Shocky1

coach nic works with his guys hands on every step of the way to get their bodies right, he's got a proven track record of preparing relentlessly hard working/mentally tough young men for the nba

2014 nba draft: jordan mcrae 6'6" 185 lbs 2nd round philadelphia 76ers (currently with the world champion cleveland cavaliers)
2014 nba draft: jarnell stokes 6'9" 263 lbs 2nd round memphis grizzlies (currently with the denver nuggets)
2015 nba draft: josh richardson 6'6" 197 lbs 2nd round miami heat
2016 nba draft: tyrone wallace 6'6" 205 lbs 2nd round utah jazz
2016 nba draft: jaylen brown 6'7" 225 lbs 1st round (#3 overall pick) boston celtics

all 5 of these guys are currently getting paid in the brutally competitive nba that quickly exposes those that don't got the physical strength/stamina to play in the league

ivan rabb will be a lottery pick in the 2017 nba draft & jabari bird is projected to be drafted in 2017 if he can prove to nba scouts that he got a full time bad azz non stop motor...and marcus lee is getting his body right for the 2018 draft, he's gonna be a 1st round draft choice with a guaranteed contract if he can build up to 235-238 lbs, knock down free throws & develop his post interior moves

did you know that you're gonna spend more time with your college team's s&c coach than your head coach?...is coach nic the kinda guy that can get you to the next level?

get paid (and educated)#
concordtom
HoopDreams;842734246 said:

thx for link. just voted. Chad is doing pretty good with almost 30% of the vote

Chad is now in first place at 44.3%
He leads the nation in receptions after another 10 for 110 yards and 1 TD.

2nd place has fallen to 39.something%
concordtom
ASU won late at night.
That's probably good news in the Shocky household.

stu
concordtom;842735409 said:

ASU won late at night.

Might have been lack of depth or predictable play calling. We didn't look too good in the 3rd quarter and we got blown out in the 4th.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.