cal's monster class deux

1,376,344 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Welcome back Savannah![/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=5]http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/17713208/2016-ncaa-volleyball-new-liver-old-fire-savannah-rennie-ready-return-california[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[video=youtube;h1siTyoPSKg][/video]
Shocky1

the hall of shame (dancing with the devil)#

Shocky1;842701297 said:

important information for all prospective 2017 & 2018 cal targets that are also considering oregon: dana altman is a criminal

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing & suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators (just like joe paterno) that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*kendall smith is transferring from oregon, altman's promises never came true
http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Kendall-Small-to-transfer-46477371

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about it, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

the heart of darkness#
puget sound cal fan
Great story. Terrific example of spirit and perserverance overcoming big obstacles. Savannah is a marvelous Golden Bear.
Go Savannah! Go Bears!
Shocky1

welcome abu kigab to berkeley for his official visit to culturally diverse berkeley this weekend, he's already tripped to oregon & illinois with a visit to usc currently up in the air...he is gonna be joined by the #1 ranked player in the 2020 class, roy woods

the bears gotta recruit an elite 3 in cal's go all the way up class (2017) to replace/start jabari bird after the bird man graduates to the nba, kigab could be that guy

abu is a workout warrior & has gotten his body right this summer, "after the season was over last season i realized that i wasn't where i wanted it to be from a physical standpoint so i devoted most of my time to working on my body...my flexibility has definitely improved and it's a big reason why i can move better and perform some of the things i can perform now"...let's be real here it kinda sounds like jaylen brown & the shocky describing their yoga/meditation practices

yeah kigab is gonna love doing the hang with coach nic, christopher is the hardest working (and fun) s&c coach in the nation:axe

but most importantly abu got good hair, sure hope he doesn't ask coach martin if he can borrow his comb, that **** would not be a good idea

Shocky1;842638302 said:

canadian 6'6" 200 lbs 2017 wing abu kigab from st catherine's ontario was in the haas saturday nite on an unofficial visit for cal's epic floor stormin' victory over arizona, he's experienced the magic of cal basketball...abu is originally from sudan, guy is racking up the frequent flyer points, pretty sure he's a member of the mile high club

kigab is currently playing for prolific prep in napa & is a teammate of key cal target ira lee, he's got offers from kansas, usc, oregon, minnesota & virginia tech among the schools pursuing the previously under the radar high motor student athlete

listen to abu articulate as a sophmore (a year ago) his passion for defending, self improvement & team goals
[video=youtube;7Eeklpo3-Lg][/video]

yeah, there are unconfirmed reports that drake is abu's brother or something

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including sudan & canada)
HoopDreams
bearmanpg
If this has already been posted, I apologize, but Damari Milstead has verballed to Grand Canyon...guess he wants to play with Oscar Fryer some more...
Shocky1
bearmanpg;842741622 said:

If this has already been posted, I apologize, but Damari Milstead has verballed to Grand Canyon...guess he wants to play with Oscar Fryer some more...

congrats to damari, like oscar a good young man that's moving forward with no looking back, you can never look back

thunder dan is building a solid program in the desert

state of arizona academic rankings are as follows:

1) asu barrett honors college (3.77 gpa)
2) asu (curvy brunette yoga females are always accepted regardless of academic qualifications)
3) nau (bring your parka to flagstaff)
4) grand canyon
5) phoenix college
6) arizona (2.3 gpa minimum requirement unless you're terrance feguson or deandre ayton & didn't actually attend high school, automatic acceptance with an admission pass handed out by the donut boy of tuscon, almost zero admission qualifications are necessary for enrollment
7) sheriff joe's tent city evening continuing education program, criminal convictions are necessary for enrollment
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842741612 said:

kinda hoping vic remembers to keep the football in his hands next time he scores
Shocky1
abu, i hope you speak with my man roger moute a bidias (who has extended an amazing invitation for me & my family to stay at his family's home in cameroon several times) re: your experiences in sudan & canada

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/03/15/to-build-a-home-roger-moute-a-bidias-strong-sense-of-family-guides-basketball-career/

the university of california, berkeley is recognized throughout the world not only for it's sterling academic reputation (unlike oregon & illinois) but just as importantly it's role in the free speech & civil rights movement but also the protection of those less fortunate in life...a cal diploma comes with the social conscience obligation to help others (including those with 4 paws)

abu, are you just gonna make a basketball decision or are you gonna expand your horizons & commit/attend the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world?

the road less traveled (out of africa)#

Shocky1;842429298 said:

happy holidays from capetown, south africa

took my family to robben island where former president of south africa & human activist nelson mandela was imprisoned for 18 years because of his outspoken efforts to abolish apartheid (segregation) policies...to understand the roots of the civil rights movement in the united states & the university of california-berkeley's role in those important efforts, nelson mandela's courageous views should be studied & appreciated

we all went para gliding off signal mountain (adjacent to table mountain)...an experienced (and preferably sober) guide flies with you

also said hello to the warm weather penguins (only other place i've seen them is melbourne) in simon's town

today we spent christimas morning in a shantytown, to see the reactions in the eyes of my kids shay, taylor & kyle is something i won't forget for a while...we were invited into homes made creatively out of virtually every construction piece of material possible, a one room house the size of a cal dorm rooming sleeping 10 people (3 families) every night

we ate lunch with a family, the mom lele had a 7 inch knife scar on her neck...as we left we all told lele & her 4 children merry christmas & i gave her a gift of rands equal to a year's wages which was received with tears & appreciation along with a special hug...lele is a heroic mom doing the best she can under unimaginable circumstances, she is my idol

moms matter#
Shocky1

tackle football requires tackling#:headbang
HoopDreams
bearmanpg;842741622 said:

[SIZE=5]either that, or he wants to play for mad max Majerle.
good luck to Damari[/SIZE]

Shocky1
abu, let me break it down for you, venture capitalists wanna fund start ups for cal, stanford & ivy league grads

and curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools like oregon wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads

that's just the way of the world

50 year decision (don't be a dumb azz)#:gobears:
Shocky1
trevin, it's good to hear that your 1st choice for country preference while serving your mission is africa, that you want to help people in need

the foto below is of a vulture waiting for the little sudanese girl to die & to eat her...it was taken by south african photojournalist kevin carter who did not help the girl, he won the pulitzer prize for drawing attention to the famine issues in sudan but then committed suicide the same year

trevin, the university of california, berkeley has long been recognized worldwide as an agent of social change, your commitment to be a part of that says a lot about your character & how you want to spend your time on planet earth

[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

bright futures#
Shocky1
brandon mccoy is on a visit to arizona this weekend
Shocky1
Shocky1;842743615 said:

brandon mccoy is on a visit to arizona this weekend

sean miller emphasized to brandon how he would use both him & deandre ayton together at the 4/5 in 2017, he intends to visit oregon & michigan state next before then either scheduling his other 2 available official visits or making a decision...his passion for majoring in ocean marine studies doesn't appear to be a major factor in his recruitment at this time based upon the 3 inland schools he intends to visit

the ayton/mccoy recruitments by arizona is bad news for ray smith, chance comanche & dusan ristic as they are recruited over from a playing time perspective
Shocky1
as part of the obligation/responsibility as a a cal grad, my social activism includes relentlessly championing the tireless efforts of rescue shelters in maricopa county that try to protect animals that inhumanely suffer during the heat of the oppressive summer months in the desert

education efforts are important to teach future pet owners not to support puppy mills that raise dogs in filthy conditions, there are thousands of perfectly lovable mutts (and cats) at no kill rescue shelters that need our adoption & love now

yeah happy, muggy, trouble, misty mae & minko stinko lived sad lives on the streets back in the day but now they got our unmitigated & unconditional love even when they sometimes leave a special stinky present for me under the piano which prevents me from making beautiful music

what's your passion, are you consumed with making a difference (or are you ok with just being a lazy dumb azz that doesn't do ****)?

let's do this, the lives of our 4 paws friends matter, they have no voice other than us

HoopDreams

Shocky1
them california golden bears are working overtime for the upcoming season which starts on friday november 11th at haas pavilion, do you got your season tix(s)?

yeah jabari gotta bring a bad azz non stop nba motor every ******* game (particularly hostile battles on the road) if cal is gonna reach it's full potential, it's really that simple

http://www.hoopville.com/2016/10/07/a-year-later-cal-has-a-different-team-and-something-to-prove/

the bird must fly (the time is now for everything)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]take off[/SIZE]

Shocky1
warren washington made an unofficial visit to utah this weekend, he got offers from cal, the utes & san diego state

warren, trevin wants to know when your gonna make the call for them california golden bears, it's your turn, are you all in?

let's be real here, you should get a job at subway if your gonna throw down 4 of them ham & turkey classics on whole wheat a day

hard work=results (including chemistry)#

Shocky1;842719307 said:

the cal staff offered bouncy 6'9" 185 lbs 2018 warren washington from escondido high school earlier this summer & warren attended cal's elite camp this weekend while doing the hang with coach martin & coach webster (who started scouting warren as a freshman on the aau circuit)

yeah warren got good hair, coach martin & coach webster not so much

washington is a stretch 4 that could potentially slide at times to the 3 creating major offensive mismatches that can knock down 3 pointers, pass the ball to cutters with vision, block shots/rebound in the paint & run the court...he would benefit tremendously from coach christopher's world class (and fun) s&c program, gaining good weight & strength is a major priority for him to develop along the lines of his idol current golden state warrior kevin durant

warren is a mature true student athlete that enjoys his world history & english classes, he is not a dumb azz...washington has told ryan gorcey that he got a 3.5 gpa

[video=youtube;aoippovraQA][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san diego):gobears:
Shocky1
what up coach martin?

look carefully into the eyes of these rescue dogs, do you see the sadness yet hope in their souls?...that's kinda of what your walk ons nick, cole, koko & derek look like while huddled together at the end of the cal bench during blowouts when the bears are up by 25+ points with 5 minutes left & you're totally ignoring them (again)

are you a compassionate person or not?

the saddest show in all the world (them california golden bears walk ons)#

Shocky1;842743932 said:

as part of the obligation/responsibility as a a cal grad, my social activism includes relentlessly championing the tireless efforts of rescue shelters in maricopa county that try to protect animals that inhumanely suffer during the heat of the oppressive summer months in the desert

education efforts are important to teach future pet owners not to support puppy mills that raise dogs in filthy conditions, there are thousands of perfectly lovable mutts (and cats) at no kill rescue shelters that need our adoption & love now

yeah happy, muggy, trouble, misty mae & minko stinko lived sad lives on the streets back in the day but now they got our unmitigated & unconditional love even when they sometimes leave a special stinky present for me under the piano which prevents me from making beautiful music

what's your passion, are you consumed with making a difference (or are you ok with just being a lazy dumb azz that doesn't do ****)?

let's do this, the lives of our 4 paws friends matter, they have no voice other than us

Shocky1
Dear Shocky

How are you?

I am fine.

Just read your last post re: them walk ons & thought that now might be a good time to remind you of your responsibilities & my responsibilities, ok?

Your responsibilities:

***Golf
***Yoga/meditation & **** like that
***Global warming & the cal basketball program's carbon footprint on earth
***Gameday energy & attendance including season tix(s) sales
***Stormin' the floor
***GPAs & academic achievement including the attainment of Cal degrees
***Cal's Go All the Way Up Class (2017)
***Cal's Started at the Bottom Class (2018)
***Cal's Pokemon Go Class (2019)
***In game strategy including entry/lob passes to Young Ivee, Kam & the King
***Fashion development for all student athletes
***Winning championships

My responsibilities:
***Haircuts
***Pregame player introduction theme song (and trust me, just like I ignored your request for Kayne's Diamonds are Forever last season I'm gonna ignore your request for Fat Joe's Go All the Way Up this season)
***When the **** them walk ons get into the game & when the **** they don't get into the game

Look, Roberta tells me I gotta be nicer to you & not always keep you further afar but back in East St Louis we had a name for guys like you.

Dead.

Best Regards,

Coach Martin
Shocky1
glad to see young ivee moving around after missing the first couple of practices...there are no unicorn or entry/lob pass to ivan sightings in this video:headbang

[video=youtube;TXhg1mYRzg8][/video]
brawlinho
Shocky1;842743932 said:

Right with you brother #savedontshop , #savedontbreed , thousands of needy 4 legged little guys and gals just waiting to give you their eternal affection for taking them home.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]"Every year our goal is to make it to the NCAA tourney and then make a run"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][FONT=Century Gothic]http://hoopshd.com/2016/10/09/season-preview-hoopshd-interviews-cal-sr-sg-sam-singer/[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
brawlinho;842744238 said:

Right with you brother #savedontshop , #savedontbreed , thousands of needy 4 legged little guys and gals just waiting to give you their eternal affection for taking them home.

brawlinho, that curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach olivia munn & her dumb azz quarterback boyfriend aaron rodgers (who graduated from butte junior college or kal or some **** school like that) just adopted a rescue dog from a puppy mill...olivia is an active animals activist & named their new mutt "chance" because he was given another chance in life

yeah, bringing love to our 4 paws friends that need homes is giant:cheer

Shocky1
mutt jordan nwora doing the family hang during his official visit to georgia tech last weekend with moms amy a college professor with a doctorate that chairs her school's occupational therapy department & dad alex the head basketball coach at erie community college

let's be real here, there would be less wars & conflicts in the world if everybody was a mutt:acclaim:

Shocky1;842715019 said:

berkeley is a progressive city that celebrates diversity in the golden state of california...i dunno for mutts like ivan rabb, stephen domingo, kameron rooks, brandon chauca, nick hamilton, derek king, christian behrens, brenden glapion & myself that's kinda important

there's no african, canadian, peruvian, black, white or asian with the cal basketball family, just brothers from different mothers, there's one love

take a rescue mutt home tonite & shower them with love & kisses:cheer

shocky is a mutt (it's all about the downward dog stretch pose, baby)#
Shocky1
did i mention that coach martin got no hair?

shut the **** up, shocky#

Shocky1;842736533 said:

did i mention that jordan nwora got good hair?

but definitely not great hair that's for sure, that's a whole another thing

south bender
Shocky1;842744317 said:

mutt jordan nwora doing the family hang during his official visit to georgia tech last weekend with moms amy a college professor with a doctorate that chairs her school's occupational therapy department & dad alex the head basketball coach at erie community college

let's be real here, there would be less wars & conflicts in the world if everybody was a mutt:acclaim:

Shocky, if one considers the history of homo Sapiens, its evolution and dispersal throughout the planet, it is clear that none of us is more or less a "mutt" than any other of us.
Shocky1
south bender;842744327 said:

Shocky, if one considers the history of homo Sapiens, its evolution and dispersal throughout the planet, it is clear that none of us is more or less a "mutt" than any other of us.

agreed but unfortunately some people on planet earth still identify themselves with a specific grouping of people & harbor racist views towards others that do not belong to that group

it's all about perception, most mutts don't got that problem
Shocky1
great news: haas pavilion attendance is gonna spike upwards in 2019 when trevin knell & his family represent on gamedays, sure hope trevin loses the micky d outfit between now & then, there's something very wrong about that deal & it's not just because coach nic wants trevin to gain good weight

cal family#:cheer
puget sound cal fan
Nice-looking crew.
Shocky1
puget sound cal fan;842744578 said:

Nice-looking crew.

i disagree, trevin got hygiene issues...no wonder warren hasn't committed yet, who wants a smelly azz roommate?
Shocky1
young ivee doing the hang with his buddy, hopefully jemarl will be meeting with micky d too in chicago after his high school season

jemarl, just make sure you don't order any of them heart attack big macs wit extra fries & a caulking materials vanilla shake, that will mess you up, coach nic wants to build you up the right way

https://vimeo.com/45797764

nutrition matters (don't be a fat azz)#
Shocky1

cal's monster class exclusive announcement: do not believe the rumors that spongebox squarepants is being cancelled, that **** is not true:bravo

Shocky1;842738758 said:

First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.