cal's monster class deux

1,376,134 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jordan nwora (with dad more of an influence than moms) finalizes his commitment to louisville, high character kid with a strong gpa & serious shooting skills

Shocky1;842746138 said:

jordan & his dad alex are all in with louisville after this weekend's official visit...nwora was originally going to sign in the spring but it's now expected that he will firm up a commitment to louisville for the fall signing period...will be interesting to see if the ncca investigation into pitino & his usage of teenage hookers/strippers results in any loss of schollys for the cardinals when the findings are released later this week
http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/report-ncaas-charges-against-louisville-coming-thursday-2013-title-in-danger/

not an academic (50 years) decision#
Shocky1
justin labagh (pictured far left with his son) is the winningiest coach in the history of college basketball with a career wining percentage almost pushing 90%, his san francisco city college rams are projected as the #1 team in the 2016 california juco preseason rankings...if sean marks had been hired as the head coach after coach montgomery retired, there's a very good chance that labagh would'be been hired as an assistant coach with his coaching acumen in running a high tempo scheme & comprehensive recruiting connections throughout the state

hope to get justin courtside again this season, guy bleeds blue & gold

http://norcalbasketball.blogspot.com/2016/10/ccsf-starts-1.html
Shocky1
point guard 5'11" point guard tremont waters a top 50 player in the 2017 class from notre dame high school in west haven connecticut with the commitment to the hoyas

congrats to the georgetown basketball program, it's a tremendous school academically that's been preparing their true student athletes for the day that basketball is done with them, life goes on after the basketball stops bouncing

Shocky1;842741224 said:

troy brown jr doing the hang with legendary coach john thompson along with moms lynn & dad troy sr

thompson told the fam that dc is nasty azz humid in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winter but that it's really nice for 2 weeks in both the spring & the fall
Jeff82
Shocky, seems like all our chips are now on Ira Lee. Do you think the first-round flameout in the tournament last year is adversely affecting our ability to close with recruits for 17-18? I've said in another thread that this is a crucial year for Martin to show that he can take a team built around one of the best players in the nation to at least the Sweet 16. Otherwise, there's a danger of his rep being what it was to some extent at Tennessee, someone who could recruit well, but couldn't get the hot rod he built across the finish line.
Shocky1
Jeff82;842746696 said:

Shocky, seems like all our chips are now on Ira Lee. Do you think the first-round flameout in the tournament last year is adversely affecting our ability to close with recruits for 17-18? I've said in another thread that this is a crucial year for Martin to show that he can take a team built around one of the best players in the nation to at least the Sweet 16. Otherwise, there's a danger of his rep being what it was to some extent at Tennessee, someone who could recruit well, but couldn't get the hot rod he built across the finish line.

jeff, ira lee is a silent commit to arizona...last year's ncca tournament loss is not a significant factor in the collegiate decisions of anybody in the 2017 & 2018 classes...coach martin's reputation as someone who players & parents can trust to tell the truth & mentor their sons with academic ambition is not at stake nor is cal's reputation as the #1 ranked public university in the world...and almost all recruits at the level that we're recruiting now got nba ambitions & this staff has proven with 4 nba draft choices in the last 3 years (and that # will increase again this year with ivan & hopefully jabari too) that they can develop/prepare guys for the nba

so what's the most important thing that fans can do to support the cal basketball program on its continued upward trajectory?

buy tix(s) & attend games/create energy at haas pavilion (last year's perfect 18-0 home record was an important 1st step)...elite recruits wanna play in sold out arenas, arizona had 14k+ fans for their red & blue scrimmage last week...too many cal fans don't actually support the team by attending games, they instead make excuses re: traffic, start times, etc....i get that, those are definitely challenges but they must be overcome if you really want the bears to get the next level on a consistent basis with recruiting

last year's momentus 25%+ growth in gameday attendance was a very important 1st step but we need to relentlessly grow/build on that foundation this upcoming season

coach martin & his staff (and that's everybody including marcus, mitch, academic advisors/tutors, etc. not just the assistant coaches) along with cal's monster class are the best recruiting team in the history of cal basketball...true fans need to do their part too & buy season tix(s) to experience the magic of cal basketball on gamedays at haas pavilion...i've got travel/flight plans from north scottsdale for every single cal basketball game this season, i'm not gonna live forever, my life is too short to watch my beloved california golden bears compete on tv...that's probably not realistic for everybody but there are season tix(s) packages customized for literally everyone

we're recruiting in the big leagues now competing with the kentuckys, kansas, arizonas, michigan states etc. for top 50 players...the college bluebloods (which usually got mediocre at best academics are in non cosmopolitan **** hole locations without nba competition) draw 15k-25k crazy azz fans every game, that's exciting to impressionable 17 & 18 year olds who have been told dreams of stardom by full of **** (almost always white) head coaches telling them exactly what they think they wanna hear...the tragedy is that only a handful of guys are ever gonna be minted in the nba & those without a backup strategy in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated are gonna be ****** when basketball is done with them

so the million dollar question re: the future of the cal basketball program is simply: do you got your season tix(s), are you all in or not?...nobody ever said this was gonna be easy, there's a simplicity & beauty to the struggle (back in the day when i was a caddie at san francisco golf club other caddies would smile & laugh when i told them i was gonna play the world's top 100 courses someday)

let's do this

the magic of cal basketbal (needs you)#

concordtom
Shocky1;842746761 said:

...elite recruits wanna play in sold out arenas, arizona had 14k+ fans for their red & blue scrimmage last week...

Already?
So when is our first event?
I look forward to it every year.
concordtom
Shocky1;842746530 said:

young ivee has had mono for a couple of weeks

I'm surprised you haven't posted a photo of the girl yet.
Shocky1
concordtom;842746767 said:

young ivee not interested in drama girl but them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are something else

raider nation (in case you forgot)#:rant
Shocky1
the cal athletic dept under the innovative tix sales leadership of justin paranese is offering an amazing $145 season pass for this year's cal basketball program's gamedays at haas pavilion, it's called the bearitory season pass

call 1-800-gobears re: the details of this exceptional value & opportunity to see your california golden bears

bearitory season passes will be limited to around 250, the time is now to call to see if it makes sense for you to share in the magic of cal basketball

$145, can you believe it?

sell out the haas (and then storm the floor, sorry gordon)#

ncca national college basketball attendance numbers are in & cal moved up to #42 in the nation (one of the few western states schools in the top 50) for the 2015/2016 season...cal was #3 in the pac 12 & there's no reason that with greater fan support from you on gamedays (turn off the tv, don't be a fake model) that with utah's significant player attrition/likely decline fan support that we can't move into #2 in pac 12 attendance for the 2016/2017 season with your gameday energy as haas pavilion, your palace of a lifetime
http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/external/gametool/brackets/2016_release_mens_basketball_attendance_final1.pdf

Shocky1;842512475 said:

experience the magic of cal basketball with your family & friends in person, feel the enthusiasm & become part of the roar at haas...let's do this baby...who's the dumb azz in the purple vilebrequin shirt who's leading the stormin' the floor?
[video=youtube;N7QqouIxulM][/video]

2015/2016 update: congrats to the rapidly growing cal basketball fan base that turned off their tvs & traveled to haas pavilion on gamedays (often with their family & friends) that resulted in a remarkable perfect 18-0 season

we got a true loud & hostile homecourt haas advantage which is critical for recruiting, big time recruits wanna play on large stages

the attendance increased a remarkable 25.7%, this will probably be the #1 increase in college attendance this season thanks to your loyal passion & energy for our true student athletes & hard working staff

2015/2016 average game attendance for pac 12 teams was as follows:
1) arizona-14,257
2) utah-12,998
3) california-10.183 (25.7% increase over prior season)
4) colorado-8,540
5) ucla-8,072
6) oregon-7,467
7) washington-6.978
8) oregon state-6,256
9) arizona state-5,807
10) usc-4,607 (it's true, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball)
11) stanford-4,393
12) washington state-2,857
blungld
concordtom;842746767 said:

Mono? That is not good news. It took me months to get over. The most devastating thing I ever went through. Literally could not stay awake for more than 30 minutes at a time for several weeks. It's amazing he returned for soph year...man I hope it isn't ruined by fluke sickness.
BeachedBear
blungld;842746784 said:

Mono? .... The most devastating thing I ever went through.

First world problems......

Sorry... couldn't resist.

:gobears:
blungld
BeachedBear;842746802 said:

First world problems......

Sorry... couldn't resist.

:gobears:

Maybe, but it was pretty damn bad. I didn't mean in my life, I meant in terms of health & sickness. Blessed to have avoided cancer, and I'm alive so nothing has killed me. Given that it's called the "kissing disease" I sort of thought it wasn't that big a deal...until I had it. In bed 3-4 weeks, wake up for a few minutes and then back to sleep, throat so swollen I couldn't eat or drink and had to go on IVs, spent 3 months working up the energy to be able to walk around and stay awake for a full day, and then a year to a year and a half before I felt normal and spoke the same. It's not a three-day flu.
BearyBearyGood
Ira Lee just announced for Arizona. Boo!
blungld
blungld;842746872 said:

Maybe, but it was pretty damn bad. I didn't mean in my life, I meant in terms of health & sickness. Blessed to have avoided cancer, and I'm alive so nothing has killed me. Given that it's called the "kissing disease" I sort of thought it wasn't that big a deal...until I had it. In bed 3-4 weeks, wake up for a few minutes and then back to sleep, throat so swollen I couldn't eat or drink and had to go on IVs, spent 3 months working up the energy to be able to walk around and stay awake for a full day, and then a year to a year and a half before I felt normal and spoke the same. It's not a three-day flu.

Was reading about Mono. This concerns me: "people with mono can’t return to their active lifestyles or playing sports for months (Getting hit by a basketball could burst your spleen when it’s in its vulnerable post-mono state)."
blungld
BearyBearyGood;842746875 said:

Ira Lee just announced for Arizona. Boo!

I was prepared given what insiders were saying, but very disappointing. I thought for sure he would be next big time local star at Cal.
Shocky1
that's right, it's $145
[url] http://www.calbears.com/sports/2016/7/20/bearitory-pass.aspx[/URL]

Shocky1;842746773 said:

the cal athletic dept under the innovative tix sales leadership of justin paranese is offering an amazing $145 season pass for this year's cal basketball program's gamedays at haas pavilion, it's called the bearitory season pass

call 1-800-gobears re: the details of this exceptional value & opportunity to see your california golden bears

bearitory season passes will be limited to around 250, the time is now to call to see if it makes sense for you to share in the magic of cal basketball

$145, can you believe it?

sell out the haas (and then storm the floor, sorry gordon)#

ncca national college basketball attendance numbers are in & cal moved up to #42 in the nation (one of the few western states schools in the top 50) for the 2015/2016 season...cal was #3 in the pac 12 & there's no reason that with greater fan support from you on gamedays (turn off the tv, don't be a fake model) that with utah's significant player attrition/likely decline fan support that we can't move into #2 in pac 12 attendance for the 2016/2017 season with your gameday energy as haas pavilion, your palace of a lifetime
http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/external/gametool/brackets/2016_release_mens_basketball_attendance_final1.pdf
Shocky1
good luck to ira in tuscon, will be interesting to see how the benefits of playing for arizona play out in the real world

crooked smile (crown of thorns in a liar's chair)#

Shocky1;842739231 said:

what up, ira?

this is gonna be grant mullin's marin county home in 5-10 years from now

this is gonna be you place in 5-10 years from now if you get injured (again,you've already had 2 major surgeries which has caused you to miss half of your hs basketball career) as a wildcat, if your crooked azz shooting doesn't significantly improve (you need to put up 500+ shots a day like jemarl baker & trevin knell) or if the donut boy of tuscon recruits over you with deandre ayton, brandon mccoy, marvin bagley, etc...good luck getting a smart curvy brunette yoga female like valerie then with a semi worthless arizona degree, nobody respects a dumb azz that isn't mentally limitless with academic ambition

shut the **** up, shocky (real talk)#
Jeff82
I have my season tickets, so I'll be there, often with the wife and the 2-year-old in tow. I guess I'm getting a bit of the willies waiting for what appears on paper to be Coach Martin and Co.'s building of the program to actually show something on the court in the way of NCAA tournament results. I'll be calmer once they actually start the playing, and I can see what he's put together for this year on the floor.
Shocky1
6'7" 215 lbs donnie tillman, who is a major priority recruit for cal's all the way up class (2017) made his 1st college trip a couple of weekends ago, an unofficial visit to utah...unlike coach martin who is modest re: his playing in the league, special k likes to remind recruits every 5 minutes that he played in the nba & that donnie is "his #1 recruit right now" (best pick up line of the offseason for sure)

how does the mature/introspective tillman evaluate his game?

"my biggest strength is that i'm really versatile...i can push it, i've got a pretty good shot, i'm a defensive minded player, i'll play both sides of the ball really hard...you can put me anywhere you want on the floor, 2-4, it doesn't matter...i like to create and pass off the wing, i really like to get others involved"

"my weakness is creating space on my shot...knowing when to shoot and when to drive, that decision...that and recognizing mismatches"

Shocky1;842695280 said:

the cal staff is in daily communication with emerging key 2017 priority wing donnie tillman originally from the housing projects of detroit & now flourishing at findlay prep & the oakland soldiers...tillman is not nationally ranked yet because he played in only 5 games last year because of a now fully recovered meniscus tear w/ cartilage damage but like charlie moore he's gonna be a top 100 player before the end of his upcoming senior season

the findlay prep program operates like a college program with serious time management skills required by its student athletes...before the season the players (who live in 2 houses a block away from the school) got 6:00 am conditioning on the football field followed by school from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with weights at 12:40 pm before lunch...after school there's a basketball practice followed by dinner & then homework study sessions...then at 9:00 they got work outs with the coaches

although coach martin & coach webster are recruiting tillman at the 3, he views himself as position less like draymond green:

"that's my biggest comparison, a more athletic draymond green...i'm a rebounder, i can knock down a mid range shot, i can step up and hit a three, i can sometimes create for myself and for others and i can post up inside and out...and i really love that about (green's) game"

-donnie tillman

he forget to mention that he also got serious hops & can play above the rim too

growing up in tough circumstances in the midwest, donnie can relate to the past experiences of coach martin & coach webster, he would bring a mentally tougher, more bad azz much needed mentality to the sometimes candy azz soft california golden bears

and here's the best news, tillman told ryan gorcey that "education is #1, basketball will take care of itself" & that he got an overall 3.3 gpa...donnie tillman is not a dumb azz, he got academic ambition & is mentally limitless

[video=youtube;R-LUg5Ur5B4][/video]

expect donnie tillman to visit berkeley in the near future, he's gonna make his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy proud of her by taking care of her in the future...and yeah, donnie is an ideal cal fit both thru his multiple skills at the 3 & his hardwork in the classrooms

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the streets of detroit)

Shocky1;842710095 said:

coach martin made viewing donnie tillman a major priority during the now completed 3rd ncca authorized summertime evaluation period

tillman is blowing up nationally after several 25+ point explosions & is receiving high interest from other high majors including michigan (but who wants to live in cold azz weather?)

donnie is articulate, got good hair, loves his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy, got academic ambition & is mentally limitless (3.3 gpa), positionless like draymond green & most importantly already understands the importance of a curvy brunette yoga female

basically he's an ideal fit for the cal basketball program...yeah, i'm the shockster & i approve this recruitment

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including all yoga/meditation studios):gobears:
Shocky1
Jeff82;842746917 said:

I have my season tickets, so I'll be there, often with the wife and the 2-year-old in tow. I guess I'm getting a bit of the willies waiting for what appears on paper to be Coach Martin and Co.'s building of the program to actually show something on the court in the way of NCAA tournament results. I'll be calmer once they actually start the playing, and I can see what he's put together for this year on the floor.

that's awesome that cal basketball is family event for you too, jeff...taylor (and shay to a lesser extent) have bonded with me over our high character (and some would say good looking, that opinion is not shared by me) california golden bears

you gotta appreciate the cal basketball during the last 50 years has been absolutely mediocre other than 15 minutes for the jason kidd era & the ed gray sweet 16 team, this **** is not gonna be magically changed overnight even tho i almost singlehandedly recruit cal's diamonds are forever class (2016)

trust the process, a championship program is being built the right way with high character true student athletes, no corners are being cut in the process...we don't got a booster who is gonna buy business services from the parent of a recruit, that will not happen in berkeley

i'm not a patient person but building a program that is gonna compete with college basketball's longtime royalty is a step by step daily process...and it's happening right now (whether you can see it or not)

let's do this
Shocky1
the bears will hold a closed door scrimmage with the #19 ranked gaels this weekend

Shocky1
the cal staff (particularly coach webster) is actively scouting 6'10" 190 lbs daniel mading who was born in sudan, grew up in perth australia & is currently attending storied st anthony's in jersey city...let's be real here, daniel would prefer california warm summertime weather more than that cold azz east coast winter blizzard weather

legendary st anthony coach bob hurley originally steered/delivered mading to his son bobby at asu but daniel has since opened up his recruitment with many of the national powerhouses...a major asu donor in my neighborhood (sun devils football head coach todd graham also lives in the burbs) told me that daniel made the decommitment because he does not want to play the 5, he would like to be a mismatch 3 or a forward facing 4 & that the sun devils roster will not be able to accommodate that preference

mading is being mentored/coached up by brandon howell his aau team belief coach & trainer, fit & playing style will be key factors in this recruitment which will be a spring signing...the bears scheme that favors guys that are multiple/positionless will be a very appealing option to explore hopefully with an official visit to berkeley

check out this remarkable work out video, unlike many high school 4s who do not currently got developed ball (dribbling & passing) skills & got crooked azz shooting, mading is already fluid with the ball with a smooth stroke & facilitation/distribution abilities...daniel would benefit from coach nic's world class (and fun) s&c program, right now he is too skinny to battle in the paint although his length allows him to be an effective shot blocker
[video=youtube;dTLBj38zEzU][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including sudan, australia & jersey):gobears:
Shocky1
them california golden bears got good habits, a yoga/meditation practice is one of them, drinking/smoking/taking peds with a bunch of dumb azzs not so much:headbang

ooouuu#
Shocky1
troy, consider the ugly truth re: the oregon basketball program

criminal dana altman does not develop players (there are no true student athletes in eugene) for the nba, during his 5 years in eugene he's won a lot of college basketball games but only put 1 current guy into the league, joseph young who is barely hanging on after averaging 3.8 ppg last season for the indiana pacers...during his 16 seasons at creighton he only put 2 current guys kyle korver & anothony tolliver into the nba

why is there a lack of nba development under altman?

***altman plays an effective high pressure switching/trapping zone defense that does not prepare players for the nba like cal's man on man defense which mirrors the professional game, there's no safety net in the bears defense

***altman's program also does not physically develop guys for the brute strength necessary in the nba, long skinny athletes with length can win college basketball games but they will be abused & exposed in the nba...current 5 chris boucher & 2 tyler dorsey are the latest examples, boucher is 6'10" & 194 lbs & tyler dorsey is 6'4" 171 lbs how come they aren't gaining more weight while in eugene?

***guys don't develop perimeter shooting skills in eugene, altman's offensive scheme favors close range shooting with relentless interior put backs rebounding (which is ira lee's only skillset at this time, he got crooked azz shooting & cannot dribble/pass as a 3)...that will win a lot of college basketball games but the evolving nba positionless game favors guys with serious 3 point shooting skills, that's not happening with the ducks program...oregon shot an abysmal 34.3% on 3 pointers last year: dillon brooks 33.8% & tyler dorsey 40.6% do not got nba range, it's just not a point of emphasis in altman's offensive scheme

***the oregon s&c program does not build enough strength to protects its player, dylan ennis missed all of last season with a broken left foot...dillon brooks also has a left foot injury & will miss at least half of this season due to serious complications, if he declares for the nba draft after this season he will not be selected & it's expected he will return to eugene in 2017 with the hopes of proving to scouts that his body can withstand the pounding of the nba & that he's healthy enough to even try...neither ennis or brooks has a realistic future in the league

troy, criminal dana altman will not mentor you in becoming a true student athlete with a wide range of diverse interests including your passion for artistic endeavors & he will not fully develop your nba potential talents either but he will tell you everything that he thinks you wanna hear

this is oregon basketball#
Shocky1

troy, do you really have anything in common with the ducks coaches & players outside of basketball?

who are you, what are your core values, how are you going to achieve your life's goals while finding inner peace & helping others?

Shocky1;842701297 said:

important information for all prospective 2017 & 2018 cal targets that are also considering oregon: dana altman is a criminal

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing & suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators (just like joe paterno) that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*kendall smith is transferring from oregon, altman's promises never came true
http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Kendall-Small-to-transfer-46477371

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about it, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

the heart of darkness#
Nofado
Then?

Shocky1;842747052 said:

Shocky1
Brainsmile;842747115 said:

Then?

brainsmile, i dunno i'd rather eat at nobu with taylor then at all of garden with a sailor

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm

wagyu beef from kyushu & rock shrimp tempura w/ponzu
BeachedBear
Brainsmile;842747115 said:

Then?

bum crumb appetizer with a snake steak entree?
Shocky1
BeachedBear;842747213 said:

bum crumb appetizer with a snake steak entree?

no thx
Shocky1
[video=youtube;W3QjkquiCkM][/video]

bears got good hair (very important for the survival of the species)#:cheer
NYCGOBEARS
Takashi > Nobu
mikecohen
Shocky1;842747002 said:

the bears will hold a closed door scrimmage with the #19 ranked gaels this weekend

Day?, Time?
Shocky1
mikecohen;842747266 said:

Day?, Time?

sunday morning at 10:00 am in moraga but barricaded to the public
Shocky1
"i wouldn't be surprised at all if charlie is one of the best ever to ever come out of cal"
-coach martin at today's pac 12 press junket

my message to those worried about cal recruiting, this **** is getting live

Shocky1;842693590 said:

"i can't wait to get the **** out of cold freezing azz chicago in the wintertime and go to cali and get to know one of them curvy brunette yoga females with a a flat stomach...i'm also looking forward to dropping dimes including ******* outrageous lob entry passes to my boy young ivee...and yeah, i'm also gonna tell that dumb azz shocky face to face (since we're the same height) that i got a 3.86 gpa"
-charlie moore

"i'm really excited to have charlie moore join our basketball program...he's a skilled point guard with the toughness to attack the rim and make plays for his teammates...charlie is a guy who can make big shots, especially from the 3 point line, and he has the ability to score in bunches...he's a winner and he's won at a high level with his high school team as well as his aau team, the mac irvin fire...charlie continues the legacy of talented guys who have come out of chicago to play for cal"
-coach martin

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including chi town)
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842747252 said:

Takashi > Nobu

ok, takashi is now on my to do list next time in nyc with a small desert at levain bakery (coach nic is not gonna be happy about that all, that's not gonna happen)
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.