cal's monster class deux

1,375,822 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842747279 said:

ok, takashi is now on my to do list next time in nyc with a small desert at levain bakery (coach nic is not gonna be happy about that all, that's not gonna happen)

Yes, you must go to Takashi. Afterwards, take a walk to Billy's Bakery. If you're gonna eat sweets, they should be incredible.
KenBurnski
Is Nobu still cool?
NYCGOBEARS
KenBurnski;842747287 said:

Is Nobu still cool?

Maybe not but it's still reliably good.
Shocky1
[video=youtube;dyUEgBKptcw][/video]
Shocky1
KenBurnski;842747287 said:

Is Nobu still cool?

yeah nobu is probably better than fish nite at the dorms or anything that domingo is gonna cook up

Shocky1;842708995 said:

show up at the hostess stand at tayor's favorite restaurant nobu malibu very late this evening without a reservation

shocky: good evening, we'd like a table on the patio overlooking the ocean please

curvy brunette yoga hostess: i'm sorry sir, we're fully committed this evening...would you like me to put you on the waiting list for the sushi bar, there are unfortunately no guarantees that any seats will open up tonite

shocky: did you know that i'm a california golden bear?

curvy brunette yoga hostess: really?

shocky (posting up with a headstand directly in front of the hostess stand with my giuseppe zanotti kicks in the air): roarrrrrrrrrr

polite applause/clapping from the 3 hostesses & maybe a few strange looks from the bar

curvy brunette yoga hostess (flipping her hair): i have a yoga practice too

shocky: tell me something i don't already know

curvy brunette yoga hostess (to a male server): please seat them at table 7 on the patio now

dirty looks at the shockster from those who've been told there are no tables available now

shocky: dom arigato

curvy brunette yoga hostess: namaste

for free (table)#:bravo
Shocky1
[video=youtube;lAkzZYAs55c][/video]

toughest team wins#:gobears:
Shocky1
coach webster is going hard after 6'6" 180 lbs jabri abdur rahim a future potential top 10 player in the 2020 class from seton hall prep school

yeah jabri's dad graduated from the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world in 2012 with a degree in sociology & a 3.8 gpa, his old man is not a dumb azz

more importantly abdur's mom delicia (dee dee) is from oakland & graduated from cal berkeley before attending law school at santa clara, she is a mentally limitless curvy brunette yoga female:cheer

jabrii told josh gershon that "i'm originally from california and we just moved to new jersey, i've always pictured myself moving back to california":bravo

does the young one got a relentless work ethic like shocky?

listen to the video below, the poised & articulate jabri is putting up at least 1000+ shots a day...if you wanna shoot ******* lights out like jemarl & trevin, this is the work ethic that is required otherwise your always gonna have sorry broken down crooked azz shooting...what up roman & juhwan?:axe

[video=youtube;8qo9WKTDF1w][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including freezing azz jersey):gobears:
Shocky1
did you have these kinda skillz on the court when you were 12 years old back in the day?

yeah didn't think so

[video=youtube;zAoDPaMGjiU][/video]
Shocky1
64 year old rick pitino is most likely gonna be suspended for a portion of next season by the ncca because of his most recent scandal re: under age strippers/hookers...nobody believes pitino's claims that he didn't know anything about his team's recruiting practices or that the director of basketball operations andre mcgee used his own $ for all the entertainment, his silence has been bought off by pitino

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2016/10/20/five-talking-points-from-louisvilles-notice-of-allegations/

while the staff needs to relentlessly target other 3s & 4s for cal's go all the way up class (2017), it's important that they continue communications with jordan nwora & his dad alex...if pitino goes down, cal wants to be a potential collegiate option for jordan

shades of the charlie moore recruitment, **** happens
concordtom
blungld;842746872 said:

Maybe, but it was pretty damn bad. I didn't mean in my life, I meant in terms of health & sickness. Blessed to have avoided cancer, and I'm alive so nothing has killed me. Given that it's called the "kissing disease" I sort of thought it wasn't that big a deal...until I had it. In bed 3-4 weeks, wake up for a few minutes and then back to sleep, throat so swollen I couldn't eat or drink and had to go on IVs, spent 3 months working up the energy to be able to walk around and stay awake for a full day, and then a year to a year and a half before I felt normal and spoke the same. It's not a three-day flu.

So, you're saying, Ivan is not going to be playing for Cal this year after all?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal running back [COLOR="#0000CD"]Tre Watson[/COLOR]
looks at these numbers:

28 runs, 156 yards, 5.5 avg
5 receptions, 50 yards
263 All-Purpose yards
2 Touchdowns
Cal 52, Oregon 49
5-9, 195 lbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black]It's not how big you are. It's how big is your heart[/FONT][/SIZE]

[video=youtube;wXM_FrEfcto][/video]
stu
concordtom;842749242 said:

So, you're saying, Ivan is not going to be playing for Cal this year after all?

Mono symptoms vary considerably. I had it at Cal, diagnosed after I nearly passed out during an intramural volleyball match. I was out the remainder of the spring quarter, less than 10 weeks, then able to take a full load the following summer quarter (before Reagan budget cuts eliminated summer quarters). I suppose that qualifies as a mild case.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]I'm sure St Mary's remembers the clutch 3 point game winner from Mr. Jabari Bird[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842747002 said:

the bears will hold a closed door scrimmage with the #19 ranked gaels this weekend

Shocky1
what's the biggest challenge inhibiting the current upward trajectory of the cal basketball program other than the inability to knock down free throws & make entry/lob passes to ivan, kam & the king along with marcus too?

them dumb azz bears play video games all the ******* time at the house, they are like sorry broken down azz obsessed robotic zombies when working the controllers...let's be real here, if you wanna be a champion you gotta be more solidly grounded in reality like shocky, not the ea sports fifa world cup champion among your teammates:headbang

if you wanna go all the way up, try taking a yoga/meditation class, adopt a forever rescue animal, or read a book or something for a change...just ask fat joe

human interaction>>>>>>>video games
Shocky1
2018 big jack wilson with the commitment to oregon state, congrats to former bears assistant coach gregg gottlieb on the successful sales job
NVBear78
Shocky, can you share anything about the scrimmage with St. Mary's today?
Shocky1
the staff is targeting a true 5 for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

while oregon state commit jack wilson is more developed offensively, tolu jacobs yaffa is a strong defender & most importantly a better student with academic ambition (wilson is primarily focused on his basketball career)

yeah tolu is a good fit for the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:gobears:

Shocky1;842701570 said:

coach martin has offered 7' 275 lbs tolu jacobs yaffa a raw athletic force of nature playing this summer for the west coast all stars aau team & will be attending capital christian school in sacramento this fall...yaffa's family moved from nigeria in 2014 & last year attended king's ridge christian high school in alpharetta, georgia

tolu got academic ambition & got interest from stanford (tim o'toole) & north carolina along with an offer from virginia..he is an ideal cal fit for reasons that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

is yaffa just a selfish dumb azz baller that is inwardly focused?...read his quotes below

"i really want to make money so i can help people in need...i might not have earthly things but i sure can put a big smile on ur face"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, the chairmanofdaboards

one of tolu's key mentors is joshua calbert (gotta love that name), a fast rising assistant coach at salesian high school (jabari bird) in richmond...salesian's head coach is bill mellis (named state high school coach of the year in 2012), a former cal team manager back in the day

trust me if capital christian schedules woodcreek (jordan brown) this upcoming prep season, the shockster is gonna be in the house to check out the battling sophmores...they could become teammates in berkeley in a couple of years, their futures are unlimited both mentally & athletically

[video=youtube;AVq5lc6sVVo][/video]

impose your will (sweat equity)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
Shocky1
NVBear78;842749400 said:

Shocky, can you share anything about the scrimmage with St. Mary's today?

the scrimmage is gonna be tomorrow morning at 10:00 am in moraga but don't bother showing up because the gael's tiny crack house gym is gonna be barricaded by the miserables

don't tell nobody but grant mullins got way more range on his singing abilities (and from behind the 3 point line) than i ever imagined, grant is not only interested in a career in venture capital after his cal days are done but also as an understudy on broadway dating back to the stage days at columbia back in the day, mullins is a renaissance man

do you got a dream re: the future of cal basketball?#
Shocky1
"2017 las vegas trinity post kenny wooten has received an offer from #cal"
-josh gershon october 21st twitter

that's 100% inaccurate, the only offer from cal that kenny has received is to eat at the top dog on durant on 2 for 1 red & blue chilli special sunday afternoons

you can get accepted into arizona if you are a high school drop out like terrance ferguson or deandre ayton but that **** isn't gonna work in berkeley

always fun when huf & his wingman josh try to game me, kinda like their tumultuous evening with lindsay brauner that's not gonna turn out well, shocky is not a dumb azz...hopefully jack clark will protect me from this injustice

no hard feelings#:acclaim:
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]when the chips are ALL IN, players make plays, and they aren't all 4/5 stars[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;cACSmwOVxQc][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"]thisiscalbasketball.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
hopefully chefs dontae, nick & ivan got young ivee moms tami special recipe for tasty mac & cheese because all the king of darby really wants to serve up is bangers & mash with heart attack onion gravy which is embarazzing for the bro of a champion weight lifter but i dunno that's just life in the big city or something

love these guys

this is cal basketball (serving the community)#:bravo
Shocky1
special shout out to roger, grant & the king for actually paying attention & getting the group shot done right this time (finally)

don't be a dumb azz#
HoopDreams
HoopDreams

[video=youtube;4Yb3M27oDck][/video]
Shocky1

"charliem will be way better than me, all he has to do is keep on working...i have a lot of faith n him"
-former pac 12 mvp jerome randle

Shocky1;842747277 said:

"i wouldn't be surprised at all if charlie is one of the best ever to ever come out of cal"
-coach martin at today's pac 12 press junket

my message to those worried about cal recruiting, this **** is getting live

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including cubsville/chi town, just ask kravish)
89Bear
Who won the scrimmage yesterday??? Come on, can't we get any details???
dal9
Shocky1;842749423 said:

don't tell nobody but grant mullins got way more range on his singing abilities (and from behind the 3 point line) than i ever imagined, grant is not only interested in a career in venture capital after his cal days are done but also as an understudy on broadway dating back to the stage days at columbia back in the day, mullins is a renaissance man

This has huge potential as a last second, down by 2, out-of-bounds play. Mullins runs off a double screen by Rabb and Rooks and breaks into a broadway showtune, leaving the defense stunned and disorientated. At this point Bird hits an unguarded Chauca in the corner for a game winning 3.
Shocky1
89Bear;842749868 said:

Who won the scrimmage yesterday??? Come on, can't we get any details???

ncca regulations stipulate that scrimmages must be non publicized & that only "essential personnel" may attend...those that attend must take a lifetime vow of silence

is shocky "essential" to anything other than a yoga/meditation class & a links tee time at tara iti in new zealand?...coach martin would like to keep that dumb azz further afar

*****the king has made significant strides this summer (he grew up playing soccer in darby), he's gonna be an absolute monster defensively in the paint rejecting/blocking/altering interior shots along with last season't team defensive mvp kam

*****stephen domingo's confidence in his perimeter shooting has grown with his participation on the pac 12 international team in australia this off season...for stephen it's always been in his head, he's a perfectionist that's too hard on himself and just like the old jabari he goes into a grand funk railroad when the 1st couple of 3 pointers don't go down thereby effectively taking themselves out of the game...that's not gonna be a problem for them during their senior seasons, both domingo & the bird are gonna let it fly & whatever the **** happens, then it happens

*****roman davis told me at the team banquet that he is a straight up 3 but right now he'll be more of a back up 4 to young ivee...roman's skill set is very comparable to ira lee, off the charts athleticism with exceptional rebounding & crooked azz shooting...however unlike ira, roman is gonna graduate from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & isn't gonna be handing out towels at the la fitness on speedway in 5 years from now

*****charlie moore is a baby faced assaisan with ******* ice in his veins, he's gonna demand the ball be in his hands at the end of tight games...unlike last season the ball was in the hands of t-wall (64.9% on free throws) & jaylen (65.4% on free throws) & the bears struggled down the stretch as they tried to force the action with 1 on 1 attack mode finishes backed by mediocre free throw shooting...charlie is gonna have the ball & will be able to knock down the open 3 or attack the basketball for an entry/lob finish for young ivee or facilitate an open 3 pointer for jabari or grant...all 4 of these guys can knock down free throws, praise the lord

*****oski just got out of rehab & still has black out days, the dumb azz has been in berkeley for decades & still hasn't graduated, he don't got academic ambition & nobody has ever thought he's mentally limitless that's for sure

yeah cal basketball scrimmages are super secret clandestine affairs, don't tell nobody anything or your life may be in danger

they might be giants#
concordtom
dal9;842749986 said:

This has huge potential as a last second, down by 2, out-of-bounds play. Mullins runs off a double screen by Rabb and Rooks and breaks into a broadway showtune, leaving the defense stunned and disorientated. At this point Bird hits an unguarded Chauca in the corner for a game winning 3.

There's something wrong with this fantasy.
For one thing, you didn't name the tune.
concordtom
Shocky1;842750011 said:

is shocky "essential" to anything other than a yoga/meditation class & a links tee time at tara iti in new zealand?...coach martin would like to keep that dumb azz further afar

In other words, this says that Shocky is not only non-essential, but unwanted and shunned.
(I'm Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message - in his own words.) :p
concordtom
Shocky1;842750011 said:

*****the king has made significant strides this summer (he grew up playing soccer in darby), he's gonna be an absolute monster defensively in the paint rejecting/blocking/altering interior shots along with last season't team defensive mvp kam

*****stephen domingo's confidence in his perimeter shooting has grown with his participation on the pac 12 international team in australia this off season...for stephen it's always been in his head, he's a perfectionist that's too hard on himself and just like the old jabari he goes into a grand funk railroad when the 1st couple of 3 pointers don't go down thereby effectively taking themselves out of the game...that's not gonna be a problem for them during their senior seasons, both domingo & the bird are gonna let it fly & whatever the **** happens, then it happens

*****roman davis told me at the team banquet that he is a straight up 3 but right now he'll be more of a back up 4 to young ivee...roman's skill set is very comparable to ira lee, off the charts athleticism with exceptional rebounding & crooked azz shooting...however unlike ira, roman is gonna graduate from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & isn't gonna be handing out towels at the la fitness on speedway in 5 years from now

*****charlie moore is a baby faced assaisan with ******* ice in his veins, he's gonna demand the ball be in his hands at the end of tight games...unlike last season the ball was in the hands of t-wall (64.9% on free throws) & jaylen (65.4% on free throws) & the bears struggled down the stretch as they tried to force the action with 1 on 1 attack mode finishes backed by mediocre free throw shooting...charlie is gonna have the ball & will be able to knock down the open 3 or attack the basketball for an entry/lob finish for young ivee or facilitate an open 3 pointer for jabari or grant...all 4 of these guys can knock down free throws, praise the lord

Thanks for the add!
Any word on Coleman?
socaltownie
"However unlike ira, roman is gonna graduate from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world & isn't gonna be handing out towels at the la fitness on speedway in 5 years from now"

I love this line.
Shocky1
concordtom;842750036 said:

Thanks for the add!
Any word on Coleman?

yeah that he got good hair (much better than the crewcut below) & that dontae is a coachable hard worker but that he got to amp up his defensive intensity, continue to develop his ball handling/passing skills & practice at least 500+ 3 pointers like trevin knell & jemarl baker to become an elite (not just good) perimeter shooter like jabari bird, alan crabbe & steph curry

fell in the cali sun#:gobears:
HoopDreams

First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.