cal's monster class deux

1,375,744 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFBearz;842695998 said:

Shorter version: it's sexist and extremely ugly.

as usual, sfbearz, i got no idea what your talkin' about

Shocky1
cal has offered 6'8" 185 lbs positionless canadian oshae brissett from findlay prep & the las vegas prospects...and yeah, oshae got good hair

brissett is a fast rising highly athletic prospect that got a non stop motor, is willing to relentlessly compete for rebounds & can guard multiple positions (a coach martin highly valued skill) along with a solid mid range shooting game

the findlay prep program operates like a college program with serious time management skills required by its student athletes...before the season the players (who live in 2 houses a block away from the school) got 6:00 am conditioning on the football field followed by school from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with weights at 12:40 pm before lunch...after school there's a basketball practice followed by dinner & then homework study sessions...then at 9:00 they got work outs with the coaches

oshae is not a dumb azz, he told ryan gorcey that he got a 3.6 gpa...academics will be a key factor for him & his parents in his collegiate decision, they are aware of cal's reputation as the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

with 3 recruits on the las vegas prospects including oshae, troy brown jr & charlie o'bannon, the cal staff is gonna blanket their aau schedule this summer

don't tell nobody but oshae is a distant half cousin of fellow toronto native drake, if brissett commits to them california golden bears you can expect drake will be sitting by me (sorry taylor) a couple of times at haas pavilion during the 2017 season

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including toronto)
Shocky1
[video=youtube;GxrzNbMq5gk][/video]

no wonder klay thompson is my niece bailey's favorite golden state warrior

game 7 (going home)#
Shocky1
another typical performance day by jemarl "man on fire" baker who is gonna be a top 25 player in the 2017 class when the next rankings are released, the only shooters in the bay area more deadly than jemarl are steph curry & klay thompson

game 1 this morning baker scored 20 points on 3-5 3 pointers in leading his earl watson team to a 60-48 victory over the young legends at the under armor tnt...cal recruiting priority prospect ira lee added 14 points on 6-12 field goals along with 12 redunkulous boards, ira got an actionable offer from coach martin

game 2 tonite baker scored en fuego 32 points with 6 3 pointers in leading his earl watson squad to a 77-66 win against wer1

jemarl is considered the best long range 3 point shooter on the west coast & is quickly building a resume/reputation as the nation's top shooter in the 2017 class...he's got a perfect shooting motion with squared up shoulders & flip of the wrist on the release, who does that remind you of?...yeah, jemarl baker is a lot like joradan mathews, he's creasy junior...but sometimes the shot doesn't go in & the breaking bad narco terrorists get to kill you in a trade for the innocent, no shame in that & you are going home

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including eastvale & mexico)
Shocky1

troy brown jr & his dad troy sr doing the hang, both are representing the las vegas prospects with good but not great hair, definitely better than coach martin

what did the young one do on the court?

game 1 this morning: 10 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals & a block
game 2 this evening: 30 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists & 2 steals

no wonder troy jr is the #7 ranked prospect in the 2017 class

Shocky1;842690213 said:

what did 3.7 gpa & noted flower artist (just ask chuck) troy brown jr do this weekend in leading his las vegas prospecs at the nike eybl in hampton, virginia?

*****team portis wings elite: 11 points, 9 rebounds & 3 assists
*****st louis eagles: 15 points, 5 rebounds & 2 assists
*****playaz basketball club: 21 points, 10 rebounds & 5 assists
*****elfrid payton elite: 21 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists & 4 steals

yeah, cal has been all in on troy brown jr since back in the day when he was a young one, he'd be the perfect backcourt complement to jemarl baker (3.5 gpa), they are both multiple...and they aren't dumb azzs, they are ideal candidates to lead cal's touch the sky class (2017)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including clark county)
Shocky1
yeah, jada got the best hair in the brown family by a landslide, it's really not even close

Shocky1;842685619 said:

it should be pointed out that troy brown jr's sister jada is a pastime starter on the kansas jayhawks women's team & will be a senior next season when her bro troy is also a senior at centennial high school in las vegas...jada will be graduated by the time her little bro enters college, she is majoring in broadcast journalism...hopefully jada will accompany troy jr on his official visit to berkeley & maybe talk shop with fallon smith christopher

rock chalk talk walk (or something like that)#
HoopDreams

Shocky1
[video=youtube;H2Aowbpv0XM][/video]

the hole#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Jabari Bird had his breakout year... he got his mojo back
Next up his senior season ... expect greatness[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;LM3MKBKmXkA][/video]

Shocky1
marcus lee will visit berkeley this tuesday & a commitment is a strong possibility

marcus, we would love for you to return home to paradise (that's moms cooking) & then bang against ivan rabb every day in practice next season before starting in 2017 at a ******* insane haas pavilion celebrating your wearing a jersey of the #1 ranked public university in the world...and yeah, coach christopher is gonna get your body right, he's truly one of the best in the business

as you get older, marcus, you will realize that there are very few opportunities in life to go down a path that was previously not journeyed down (it's kinda like reconnecting with the curvy brunette yoga female of your dreams that you passed up in your youth), you got the chance of a lifetime to set yourself up for the next 50 years & yeah your moms sherri & older bro bryan are gonna cry the day you walk across the stage with a cal degree

let's do this

Shocky1;842695873 said:

marcus, nobody gonna love you like your moms

50 year investment (own apple)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including antioch & silicone valley)
Shocky1
charlie, gotta be honest with you, your recruitment has been one of the cal's monster class most fun & crazy journeys...ok, from your perspective maybe not the part where i called you a dumb azz & didn't believe you got a 3.86 gpa...sorry about that

life is not linear#

Shocky1;842560375 said:

charlie is officially visiting memphis this weekend, too bad coach webster can't accompany moore on this trip, tracy likes music & dancing a lot plus he's a lot of fun (he's kinda like elvis that way)

let's be real here, memphis is not even an academically mediocre school but 86% of corporate recruiters favor candidates with a degree from the university of memphis than those with only a ged or those that can't read or **** like that

charlie, let's be real here, vcu & memphis are not the #1 ranked public universities in the world...they are academically mediocre schools that are not located in california...degrees from vcu & memphis are not gonna open many doors in life beyond lume's pancacke house on western avenue after basketball is done with you someday

go west, charlie, former pac 12 mvp jerome randle left chicago too to start new life in the san francisco bay area with the full support of moms

50 year decision#
Shocky1
charlie, you need to lose the ******* attitude, is this the thanks i'm gonna get for you from saving you from a lifetime of washing dishes at lume's pancake house on western avenue?

it's not like your so perfect either, big guy
Shocky1
and dontae, i'm tired of your candy azz soft whining about me calling you dontae, ok?

you know the deal, when you get a 3.0 gpa at cal then i'm start calling you don

until then, what up dontae?
Shocky1
grant, what part of me calling you the 3rd or 4th best basketball playing mullins is ******* inaccurate?

why don't you spend more time learning how to play pac 12 level defense & less time focusing on your broken down feelings, ok?
antipattern
Is everything okay, Shocky?
Shocky1
antipattern;842696264 said:

Is everything okay, Shocky?

thx for asking, antipattern, i'm at my club in flagstaff & 3 jacked a couple of times today & lost a ****load of money to a couple of clowns

but life isn't all bad, it's not like i graduated from an academically mediocre school like arizona or something

Shocky1
who is marcus lee?

every potential future teammate & coach, every california golden bear fan that cheers their hearts out at haas pavilion, has gotta fully read the link below (more than once) to better understand what marcus lee tick...this is not optional reading

to call marcus high character would be a serious understatement, he's an inspiration of what we should all aspire to be in life

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622747-uks-big-man-with-the-bigger-heart-marcus-lee-leaving-his-mark-in-the-community
[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

sherri lee=mom of the year
Shocky1
who is ivan rabb?

after making the money free throw to win the state of california championship game for his bishop o'dowd dragons, notice how young ivee misses the celebratory arm swing five with the young fan in the gold pants & blue shirt but then has the thoughtfulness to go back & connect/share the love with the little guy

this little guy is never gonna forget that moment, maybe he will study a little bit harder in school just to be like his hero ivan

honestly this is all you need to know about ivan rabb

[video=youtube;6_MaZApdKbo][/video]

magnificent#
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842696284 said:

who is marcus lee?

every potential future teammate & coach, every california golden bear fan that cheers their hearts out at haas pavilion, has gotta fully read the link below (more than once) to better understand what marcus lee tick...this is not optional reading

to call marcus high character would be a serious understatement, he's an inspiration of what we should all aspire to be in life

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622747-uks-big-man-with-the-bigger-heart-marcus-lee-leaving-his-mark-in-the-community

Impressive.
Shocky1

Shocky1
back in the day during the final home visit for the cal staff with the marcus lee family there were questions raised re: the low graduation rates of black student athletes at cal & specifically basketball players...mike montgomery (a hall of fame coach & a strong proponent of earning degrees during his cal & stanford career) became agitated by this discussion (the rates cited were from the ben braun academic cesspool era before stricter academic admissions requirements & greater academic support) & lost his composure...after the montgomerys left the lee house, travis decuire stayed behind for an hour & tried to do damage control but it was too late

fast forward to the present, cal's most recent apr for the basketball team is a perfect 1000 during coach martin's 1st year in berkeley for the 2014-2015 season...and basketball & academic sources are indicating that the 2015-2016 season apr score is also looking really good at this time too...it is fully expected that every player on the cal basketball team will leave berkeley will a diploma (jaylen brown & ivan might are just gonna take a couple of extra years to get this done but it's gonna happen)

mentally limitless#

Shocky1;842679633 said:

"i am happy for our program and our student athletes...i would like to thank mike williams and our academic support team including kasarah sotudeh, ed wright & jennifer hunter for their tremendous support and help in putting our players in the right position to attain these results...our players take a lot of pride in their academic achievement and they understand the effort it takes to be successful student athletes on and off the court"

-coach martin

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including south america's amazon rainforest)

PtownBear1
Shocky1;842696284 said:

who is marcus lee?

Wow what a remarkable kid. Hopefully he commits tomorrow
HoopDreams
Shocky1

the donut boy of tnt (the san francisco bay area is not a dump)#
75bear
East Bay Hoops is the center of the basketball universe these days.
Shocky1

ira lee update: his earl watson teammate juhwan harris-watson (6'3" 180 lbs, heritage high school) just got a cal offer & his curvy brunette yoga girlfriend valerie higgins (will attend usc this fall) just got named to the usa under 18 national team

ira is probably gonna take a few official visits & not make a commitment in early summer as previously planned...this is still shaping up as a cal (could potentially start as a freshman at the 3 & also slide to the 4) vs arizona (loaded at the 3 & 4, academically mediocre school, tucson is a dump) battle with usc (chimezie metu & bennie boatwright already on board), texas & kansas as the main schools recruiting him

and yeah, ira is owning the sleek classic crisp tux with the slimming euro cut & the bad azz earring offset by the stylish eye wear...plus he got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including so cal)

gq#
NVBear78
Shocky1;842695481 said:

the cal basketball program made a huge stride forward when former director of the recreational sports facility (rsf) was forced out/resigned/retired/shown the door, etc. mike weinberger left cal...weinberger did not believe our 1000 apr true student athletes were really cal students & worked against mike montgomery & coach martin in their efforts to gain further access to the gold gym for basketball practices

with his departure more flexible hours have been guaranteed & scheduled for the cal basketball program in the gold gym

trust me, absolutely nobody in berkeley is gonna miss a worthless bureaucrat like mike weinberger

Excellent news, after loyal Bear Backers raised the funds to refurbish the Gold Gym for Basketball Team practice I was shocked to learn that the teams still did not have sufficient access. This is a good thing.
Shocky1
75bear;842696517 said:

East Bay Hoops is the center of the basketball universe these days.

agreed

hoop for kids oakland (warriors $1.5m community foundation)#
Shocky1
NVBear78;842696526 said:

Excellent news, after loyal Bear Backers raised the funds to refurbish the Gold Gym for Basketball Team practice I was shocked to learn that the teams still did not have sufficient access. This is a good thing.

did i mention that absolutely nobody in berkeley is gonna miss a worthless bureaucrat like mike weinberger?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]survive and advance[/SIZE]

Shocky1

marcus, welcome to berkeley, you gotta an opportunity to decide on a course of action today that is equivalent to winning a lottery

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings

us news is ranking cal #3 in their 2015 collegiate world rankings, it's also the #1 ranked public university in the world (including the silicon valley)

a cal degree is like a winning lottery ticket, it will open an unlimited number of doors in the future in your quest to achieve your dreams & goals in life...ask your favorite headhunter of elite talent, today's highly competitive global marketplace favors those that are well educated, that's just the way it is...if you go to an academically mediocre school & get injured you are ******, that's why you got to be mentally limitless

but you gotta have academic ambition to graduate from cal, are you willing to do the work?

yeah, ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins

50 year decision (own apple)#
Jeff82
What's the story with Matthews' transfer. Hard to believe he thinks he would get a better basketball situation anywhere else. I can understand it if it's an academic opportunity, but not if he's going to U$C just to play with his brother.
Shocky1
Jeff82;842696773 said:

What's the story with Matthews' transfer. Hard to believe he thinks he would get a better basketball situation anywhere else. I can understand it if it's an academic opportunity, but not if he's going to U$C just to play with his brother.

this isn't 100% a basketball decision

sad day for cal basketball#
Jeff82
Shocky1;842696781 said:

Like I said, if it's an academic opportunity that he doesn't have access to at Cal, I can accept that. Grad transfers for basketball and football are a problem. Ideally, you could give kids a blueshirt opportunity for academic reasons, to give them a better chance to make it in tougher programs, like Des was doing with the golfers. The difficult, as I see it, is that kids have to decide to pursue those routes at a point where they're still thinking NFL/NBA stardom. By the time reality hits, grad opportunities at Cal may be closed off to them academically.
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842696781 said:

Good for Jordan. I hope his master's degree serves him well throughout his life. Sad to see him go, though.
First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.