cal's monster class deux

1,375,696 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
watched/rooted for my cousin in spirit penina davidson as she scored 16 points on 6-9 field goals, 8 boards, an assist & no turnovers (which was kinda a problem last season for nina) as the 9-0 california golden bears tethered 92-60 the lehigh mountain hawks

Shocky1;842767356 said:

what cal basketball player most looks like someone from my mutt family?

that would be new zealander penina davidson who looks like a distant cousin or something, enjoyed watching penina play this afternoon at haas pavillion while ivan "demand the ******* ball" rabb supported his montera middle school girl asha thomas as the california golden bears (5-0) did not hibernate in dining on the san francisco dons 75-52...in 21 minutes she had 8 points on 4-7 field goals, a monster block that had the crowd buzzing, a clever assist along with an active 5 boards & only 1 turnover...also learned that her bro isaac is playing ball this season as an incoming freshman for them sonoma state seawolves

penina is in the best shape of her life, more athletic & bouncy, & is also rocking a very sophisticated (and fun) hairstyle, unlike coach martin she got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including auckland)

yeah sometimes its hard to get your yoga balanced free mind right when your down under in the southern hemisphere

all grown up#
89Bear
Shocky1;842777089 said:

good to know, thought sdsu was adjacent to the monster par 4 4th hole on the south course at torrey pines, gotta really jump on a 4 wood to get home when it plays into the usual prevailing winds

4 wood home??? Come on Shocky!!! Maybe Coach N needs to get you some S & C work and have you get away from the chocolates in SF after games...
concordtom
Shocky1;842777089 said:

good to know, thought sdsu was adjacent to the monster par 4 4th hole on the south course at torrey pines

Honest question: did you seriously not know the difference? The different locations?
concordtom
Shocky1;842777089 said:

gotta really jump on a 4 wood to get home

Fans: please vote and help me decide upon the best quip/response:
1. Whatever turns you on.
2. If you're into that sort of thing.
3. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Shocky1
89, i got yoga/meditation practice 4-5 times a week & drink a green kale/vegetable smoothie (with 5 blueberries for flavor) almost every day, the guy who needs to improve his s&c health is jabari "grandpa" bird

we had the recent following conversation:

shocky: what up, jabari?...you got a yoga practice yet?

bird man: nah, just what we did in workouts a couple of times

shocky: does your girlfriend kelli (she's on the ucla basketball team) got a yoga practice?

bird man: yeah, she loves yoga

shocky: does she have a bad back?

bird man (smiling): no

shocky: bad backs are not a fate, they're a choice...let me know when your serious about starting a yoga/meditation practice, ok?

don't be an extinct dumb azz t-rex with back spasms#

89Bear;842777174 said:

4 wood home??? Come on Shocky!!! Maybe Coach N needs to get you some S & C work and have you get away from the chocolates in SF after games...
stu
concordtom;842777188 said:

Fans: please vote and help me decide upon the best quip/response:
1. Whatever turns you on.
2. If you're into that sort of thing.
3. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

C'mon, it's SoCal. If you want to get home you don't jump on a 4 wood, you jump in a woodie.
Shocky1
concordtom;842777187 said:

Honest question: did you seriously not know the difference? The different locations?

tom, i've played all of the world's top 100 golf courses, trust me i know my way around san diego

Shocky1
jordan, you got 24 points, 14 boards, 5 assists & 4 blocks vs dublin gaels & 26 points, 20 boards & 4 blocks vs the salesian pride en route to winning the mvp trophy for the 2016 gridley invitational...are you gonna keep your family, friends & panthers from roseville closer when you make your college decision?

happy b-day, young one...hope you will remain humble, hungry & mentally limitless (3.5 gpa)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and close to roseville on gamedays)
Shocky1
the corrupt oregon basketball ducks organization (8-2) grabbed only 27 boards in rolling 65-56 the alabama crimson tide in freezing azz eugene

oregon state beavers (3-7) despite drew eubanks 23 points & 16 boards got licked (again) 93-90 by the 8 loss savannah state tigers in corvallis

elijah stewart scored 26 points as the usc trojans (9-0) wrapped up 93-67 the pepperdine waves in front of 895 fans at the galen center, it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

washington huskies (4-5) continue to play no d & committed 25 fouls in getting yannied 87-85 by the nevada wolfpack on a last second off balance 15 footer...yeah huff probably stormed the floor, can't blame the guy but hopefully that's ok with lindsay brauner & jack clark (who is not a legend/team player at all)

uc irvine anteaters (5-6) couldn't find **** in starving 84-53 to the st mary gaels at their tiny trap house in moraga
socaltownie
Shocky1;842777089 said:

good to know, thought sdsu was adjacent to the monster par 4 4th hole on the south course at torrey pines, gotta really jump on a 4 wood to get home when it plays into the usual prevailing winds

God. You really are a newb. While the 4th is long it PALES in comparison to the 12th - which requires everything you have in the bag push a good throw plus a cannon and a kick.

And yeah - Torrey is a very fun track. I haven't gotten over to play the North yet since the redo. They didn't alter it very much so I am not sure that it will be that noticable but should be fun.
Shocky1

wake the **** up, you got finals week at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

no more black out days

concordtom
Shocky1;842777205 said:

tom, i've played all of the world's top 100 golf courses, trust me i know my way around san diego

That's what I figured - you made a mistake. And that's okay, I sometimes type before thinking here, too.
concordtom
stu;842777202 said:

C'mon, it's SoCal. If you want to get home you don't jump on a 4 wood, you jump in a woodie.

Oooo. Stu is going off the board, and dare I say for an improvement over the prior 3 puns.
Well done.
concordtom
Still, on second thought, I like the image of shockie jumping on a 4 wood. It must be all the T&A he posts, gets my mind all in the gutter. This must be like how yogic golfers do the sword swallowing trick.
ibelieveNyou
Shocky1;842776778 said:

left to right, charlie "bank shot" moore, cole "surfer dude" welle, nick "3 card" hamilton, roman "tired of this ****" davis, grant "the wolf of wall street" mullins & roger "pac 12 most improved mvp" moute a bidias

haas pavilion was electric with energy tonite, an unusual combination of pure unadulterated joy & raw anger/frustration

young ivee's facial tics reveal his frustration with his teammates abject failure in not delivering/feeding him the ball when he is open, it's like love/romance, they indecisively wait/hesitate with the ball & then the moment is suddenly ******* gone...the staff needs to make this the #1 priority during the upcoming finals week because 1) the bears are not gonna reach their potential this season without a fully engaged ivan rabb 2) cal is gonna be negatively recruited against by those targeting jordan brown if the coaches cannot scheme & then execute the full utilization/devleopment of their future nba lottery pick

mark your calendars that today is when roman davis put his foot down & played with ******* energy & hostility...he attacked the basket twice like a fueled up dude defending a female family member (moms or a sister) against a brutal assault with force & then served notice to the coaches pounding his chest & asking them why the **** he's not playing more...nba scouts sitting on the floor during the 45 minutes prior to tip off early warm ups have asked me why's he not playing & i tell them the truth: he had the worst summer in terms of working his azz off of any player on the team & didn't improve his crooked azz shooting but that he got more athleticism than anybody else on the team...roman got a mean streak in him (which is a good thing, that's how coach martin was raised too) & that chip on his shoulder resulted in t-wall getting injured in practice & missing cal's 1st round ncca tournament game last season...if davis will continue to attack the basket with decisiveness & authority, his potential/development is virtually unlimited...i cannot wait to see how the story of roman davis plays out but tonite is notable for his finally serving notice that his sitting on the bench next to lucas isn't gonna be acceptable on a go forward basis, he headed straight to the locker room after the final whistle without doing the high 5 crowd parade around the floor...if roman puts up 500+ shots every single day with no excuses he's gonna be an all pac 12 player

cole welle continues his marked improvement with 10 points on 5-8 field goals, 2 boards, physical d & no turnovers...i told cole on waikiki beach that in the past he's had panic at the disco with happy feet issues when he got the ball down low, now the game is slowing down for him mentally & he's confidently finishing with poise & timing/gathering himself...could not be happier for cole, he suffered a concussion earlier this season (which resulted in him rescheduling some mid terms) & his hunger to reach his potential is both emotional & heartwarming for those of us that love rescue animals & walks on...never forget, we are all rescue mutts/walk ons at our inner core

nick hamilton had a sorry broken down crooked azz shooting stroke last season, his pregame shots would slam off the backboard with careless indifference...so he worked his azz of this summer & now he's dramatically improved his stroke...as a sophmore now (he blueshirted last season) nick ham's best day as a cal basketball player are all in front of him & for his pops marks who has raised 6 boys on his own in challenging circumstances i raise my fist in support & recognition for the dad of the year...nick's epic 3 point moneyball tonite with a perfect release point that traversed the haas airspace before settling without a ripple thru the net was truly a moment of love

roger moute a bidias continues his upward trajectory as arguably pac 12's most improved player of the year, i absolutely love watching roger play d in fearlessly chasing shooters thru brutal screen packages with agility & passion...rmb with 9 points on 3-4 field goals, gotta eliminate the 3 turnovers...roger cest magnifique

grant mullins had an emotionally heartbreaking last week with the passing of his grandmother & coupling that with the physical fatigue of traveling from northeast canada to honolulu, that's like swimming from the berkeley marina to alcatraz back & forth 5 times with choppy freezing azz pacific ocean tides that try to break your spirit...grant responded tonite with a man on fire en fuego 17 points on 4-5 downtown 3 pointers from the depths of wall street...let's do this, wolf

and yeah charlie moore is ******* giant, you cannot measure his heart or determination to compete & battle, his gutsy charge call got the crowd roaring its approval & fired up...just wish charlie would clean up the 5 turnovers & feed his boy young ivee more often, mid court trick shots & **** are fun but being a true 1 that facilitates/distributes/feeds the most talented big man in college basketball is more important to the potential self actualization of this year's california golden bears than any silly games for kidz

make no mistake about it, this **** is getting live

electricity at the barricade#:tree

Nnnnnnnnnnn

Gotcha!And I'm told to tell you... Thank you for your support of Nick since day one!
Shocky1
ibelieveNyou;842777532 said:

Nnnnnnnnnnn

Gotcha!And I'm told to tell you... Thank you for your support of Nick since day one!

nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton doing the hang with taylor with a special photobomb by the king

nick ham kinda remind me of a real smart gates version of lil yachty except for the embarazzing bricks he threw up in pregame warm ups the last 2 seasons (he blueshirted last year & is currently a sophmore in eligibility, in retrospect cole should've been blueshirted too)...if you told me that nick broke backboards back in the day while winning championships at westchester high school i would believe you

but nick is consumed with reaching his potential in all facets of his life & he put up 500+ shots a day every day this offseason...some guys wanna go to the beach with a curvy brunette yoga female or play dumb azz video games but some guys relentlessly chase their dreams & i 100% respect that drive & ambition:axe

yeah taylor might be signaling nicky ham's gpa or his shooting range measured in feet during his first 2 years in berkeley or something, who knows

non stop motor (and smile)#
89Bear
Shocky1;842777676 said:

nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton doing the hang with taylor with a special photobomb by the king

nick ham kinda remind me of a real smart gates version of lil yachty except for the embarazzing bricks he threw up in pregame warm ups the last 2 seasons (he blueshirted last year & is currently a sophmore in eligibility, in retrospect cole should've been blueshirted too)...if you told me that nick broke backboards back in the day while winning championships at westchester high school i would believe you

but nick is consumed with reaching his potential in all facets of his life & he put up 500+ shots a day every day this offseason...some guys wanna go to the beach with a curvy brunette yoga female or play dumb azz video games but some guys relentlessly chase their dreams & i 100% respect that drive & ambition:axe

yeah taylor might be signaling nicky ham's gpa or his shooting range measured in feet during his first 2 years in berkeley or something, who knows

non stop motor (and smile)#

Shocky, I think you gotta go white t-shirt under that sweatshirt!!!
#don'tbeadumbazz
mikecohen
89Bear;842777694 said:

#don'tbeadumbazz

White t-shirts under anything are the ultimate gaucherie - at least that's what my wife tells me
stu
mikecohen;842777701 said:

White t-shirts under anything are the ultimate gaucherie - at least that's what my wife tells me

And they're not authentic without food stains (t-shirts, not wives).
Shocky1
bobby "off to the races" hurley's top rated recruit thus far true freshman sam cunliffe is gonna transfer, that was quick

i attended a major sun angels donor greet & meet after hurley was hired in tempe to turn around the program, he told the asu audience that he was gonna build a duke like program with true student athletes with academic ambition...that hasn't happened as bobby's recruited a bunch of nomadic high school, junior college & transfer guys with 2.5 gpas & social issues

but kinda like ira lee, cunliffe transferred high school multiple times (that's a major red flag in evaluating prospects) in the seattle area & now after averaging 9.5 ppg in 25.4 mpg sam is gonna depart from the #1 ranked school in the world for producing the most strippers

adios bastante yoga chicas con pelo negro y estomagos planos

what a dumb azz#
Shocky1
the cal staff has offered 6'4" 175 lbs 2018 shooting guard walter ellis from john adams high school in freezing azz south bend indiana & the aau ellis elite...cali isn't parka weather like the frozen tundra of the midwest, why would anyone wanna live there?...but make no mistake about it, walter got good hair

ellis is a late blossoming basketball player (he focused until this school year on football as an elite national recruit wide receiver with size & speed) that can shoot the ball & defend at a high level...walter is is coached up by his dad laphonso (currently an espn college basketball analyst) who played 11 years in the nba as a #5 overall pick in the 1992 nba draft after attending notre dame & winning 2 state championship high titles at east st louis high with coach martin...not totally sure but there's speculation that laphonso & coach martin got the same non licensed barber (not that it matters)

the bears are gonna bring in a large 2018 class of true student athletes & walter ellis is definitely a key prospective target

the hole#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including cold azz east st louis & south bend)
Shocky1
Bisonbob;842775262 said:

SH is not a good team, and that tells you more win or lose. Rabb's hand should not make him miss so many shots. He really looks like he needs another year. If he plays like this he will drop big time. Poor showing by the Bears!

seton hall pirates (8-2) looted 67-64 the #16 ranked south carolina gamecocks...a cal victory in hawaii on a neutral weird azz court would've been a real plus for the bears ncca resume but the 3 point (one possession) loss won't be a bad loss in the postseason evaluations, seton hall is an elite team

on the other hand, bi bison bob whose drunk postings on the gameday thread reflect such an absolute epic magnitude of ignorance re: college basketball is my current nomination as the worst cal fan of all times...there's a reason he can't afford to go to any basketball or football games & it's not just because he's an ugly broken down bitch azz male stripper with a drinking problem
Shocky1
the bi polar san diego aspects (5-4) stung 73-41 the 8 loss alabama state hornets at lego land

southeastern louisiana lions (6-4, the pride led by roomie the lion) feasted on rattlesnake (tastes like chicken without the calories) 108-69 prepared by the florida a&m rattlers at commander's palace
south bender
Shocky1;842777744 said:

seton hall pirates (8-2) looted 67-64 the #16 ranked south carolina gamecocks...a cal victory in hawaii on a neutral weird azz court would've been a real plus for the bears ncca resume but the 3 point (one possession) loss won't be a bad loss in the postseason evaluations, seton hall is an elite team

on the other hand, bi bison bob whose drunk postings on the gameday thread reflect such an absolute epic magnitude of ignorance re: college basketball is my current nomination as the worst cal fan of all times...there's a reason he can't afford to go to any basketball or football games & it's not just because he's an ugly broken down bitch azz male stripper with a drinking problem

Shocks, how mature of you!
Shocky1
south bender;842777757 said:

Shocks, how mature of you!

dom arigato

all grown up#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]shockster, those 500+ shots/day must be paying off. Nick hit his first trey as a Bear vs UC Davis[/SIZE]

Shocky1;842777676 said:

... nick is consumed with reaching his potential in all facets of his life & he put up 500+ shots a day every day this offseason...yeah taylor might be signaling nicky ham's gpa or his shooting range measured in feet during his first 2 years in berkeley or something, who knows

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]student athlete[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]why is this man smiling?[/SIZE]

Shocky1
walter, you told ryan gorcey that you got a 3.9 gpa, do you wanna be a true student athlete at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area with ideal year round weather in a family first basketball program with other high character teammates that are also mentally limitless with academic ambition & be coached up by one of your dad's most trusted friends from back in the day?

Shocky1;842675152 said:

who are these guys on the california golden bears basketball team?...do you wanna be a part of all of this?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price ($75,000,000 4 year contract with the portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (nba development league with the utah jazz)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-3.1 gpa@wheeler ($21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.86 gpa@morgan park
jemarl baker-3.6 gpa@roosevelt
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
trevin knell-4.0 gpa@wood cross

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract..patrick christopher, justin cobbs & richard solomon all have around one+ remaining semester of schoolwork necessary to earn their cal degrees...as the wise marco harris once told me, men take care of their business

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like kentucky, oregon or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they leave their schools & enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world
Shocky1
89Bear;842777694 said:

#don'tbeadumbazz

i don't ever wear rings, watches, jewelry, socks, t-shirts or underwear...all that **** is not necessary

clothes are for losers#
89Bear
Shocky1;842778094 said:

i don't ever wear rings, watches, jewelry, socks, t-shirts or underwear...all that **** is not necessary

clothes are for losers#

You don't look like those people!!!
#don'tbeadumbazz
Shocky1
[video=youtube;FcirJoGqySw][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;h8Wt08XVf6Y][/video]
Shocky1
89Bear;842778099 said:

You don't look like those people!!!
#don'tbeadumbazz

yeah, i usually got a flatter stomach & no man boobs like jared haase
HoopDreams

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]ESPN 100 freshmen outplaying their ranks[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Charlie Moore, California:[/COLOR] Among players ranked in the ESPN 100 for 2016, Moore (No. 61) ranks No. 4 in scoring so far, averaging 17.1 points. Moore sent a message early this season, scoring 38 points in an overtime win over UC-Irvine, and hasn’t slowed down since. With the departures of Jaylen Brown and Tyrone Wallace, and a back injury to Jabari Bird, Moore has had to carry the scoring load and provide some perimeter balance for Ivan Rabb.[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.