cal's monster class deux

1,376,777 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Shocky1;842780023 said:

bc, i went over to the student section behind the south basket at halftime & talked with a bunch of the guys, they're in town to see their boy charlie & play a little basketball too...asked them what they like most about the trip so far & they all laughed & told me the weather without a doubt...they told me chicago is freezing azz right now, brrrrrrr

2018 ayo dosunmu went off for 51 points recently & is considered chicago's top player right now, he's being coached up by the legendary true student athlete mentor nick irvin

the fire left in the 2nd half in order to get over to merritt college to play in the oakland classic & burn down the very talented moreau catholic mariners (led by kyree walker & damari milstead) 92-79

freestyle#
Shocky1
fun interview by ryan gorcey with jemarl baker after his game today

good news: jb with 31 points including a steph/klay like 8 3 pointers as the roosevelt mustangs galloped 87-63 the santa monica vikings

bad news: jb loves video games, he's gonna fit in perfectly his future fellow dumb azz zombie teammates next season...too bad jemarl don't play defense as well as he play nba2k17, some people think ignorance is bliss, don't be a happy idiot

sleeping, underwear, video games & watching cal basketballon tv are for losers#:headbang
Shocky1

look i love all of them current & future california golden bears, they all are special in their own unique mentally limitless ways

so i almost singlehandely rercruited every player on the roster (with some but not really signifcant assistance from the coaches) but i can't to everything, ok?...i'm not in the bay area, north scotttsdale is not exactly next door...but i wish our guys would play less video games & read more books

trust me, there's not a single curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach on planet earth that's impressed with your finger dexterity or thinks its fun to be around you when your playing video games any more than you wanna watch her for 3 hours try on different outfits at urban outfitter

don't be a ******* dumb azz, reading is for winners

the university of california, berkeley (with libararies & bookstores)=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (not talking about world of warcraft)

literacy (and social skills) matters#
Shocky1
with so cal standouts jemarl baker (top 50 talent, arguably the nation's purest long range shooter) & juhwan harris dyson (arguably the best coast's top lockdown 2/3 defender, the spider fly is relentless) already committed along with elite sharpshooter trevin knell (will enroll in 2019), the cal staff is going hard at 6'6" 210 lbs justice sueing of mater dei high school for cal's go all the way up class (2017)

why haven't you heard of justice sueing jr before, why isn't he currently nationally ranked?

justice played his freshman year of high school basketball at westview high school in avondale, arizona...as a sophmore the swingman averaged 19.9 ppg (with 78.4% on free throws knocking down a remarkable 127 of them) in league play at the mary knoll school in honolulu, his dad justice sueing sr was an assistant coach & is well known/respected on the islands after playing for the university of hawaii back in the day (1990s)

sueing is now at california powerhouse mater dei high school & is absolutely blowing up with recent games of 16 points vs lynwood today, 27 points vs chino hills (and the ball bros), 21 points vs st augustine & 25 points vs bishop montgomery (the preseason #1 ranked team in california)...the lefty fearlessly attacks the basket & finishes thru contact (and then makes the free throws for the +1), got an above aveage shooting stroke, can facilitate his team's half court offense & physically defends several positions with a bad azz attitude

listen to the poised & articulate true student athlete in the video below, he is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa
[video=youtube;2voeGlY7728][/video]

justice is gonna be ranked in the top 100 in the final 2017 rankings just like predicted here for charlie moore in the final 2016 rankings...he's already officially visited academically mediocre utah & almost died of frostbite in freezing azz salt lake city ("utah had an amazing environment") & also tripped to the sheltered st marys campus...the hawaiian native would be a strong fit both athletically & academically to compete for the wide open starting 3 battle next season upon the bird man's graduation to hopefully the nba in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area with ideal year round weather in a family first team environment

yeah the shockster & the staff all are in on justice sueing jr...and if you ask him where he live, he's hopefully gonna point at the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the islands):gobears:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;WEiJ4dJHRAo][/video]

#15:bravo
dal9
he's practically admitted to Boalt based on name alone
Shocky1
dal9;842782711 said:

he's practically admitted to Boalt based on name alone

agreed, lawsuits are a big deal even on the islands, how do you think big hitters afford homes around diamond head?

Shocky1
with kyle kuzma out of his protective boot but still hobbling around/dnp the utah utes (9-3) finished their candy azz soft preseason getting outrebounded -4 & turning the ball over 18 times (vs only 17 assists) barely sawmilling 74-66 the stephen f austin lumberjacks

the bi polar san diego aztecs (8-4) lombard streeted 62-48 the usf dons who played like sorry azz sugared up tourists at ghiradelli square
Shocky1
drove south on the 101/202 with the top down with interpol blaring out of the speakers to mountain view high school (harper kamp's hs) in mesa to watch from behind the bench 6'8"+ (listed in the program as 6'10", he got good hair that adds almost an inch) kj hymes of st marys high school (downtown phoenix) & the las vegas prospects who is a key priority targeted prospect for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

kj is a very fluid athlete that can play the 3 & with additional s&c work with coach nic could also slide to the 4...he got a very smooth shooting stroke while comfortably knocking down free throws, he also drilled a 3 pointer from the far right corner with nothing but net...he did not show a mid range game, hymes ususally sets up on the perimeter which probably explains why his team doesn't win more games...st marys runs a play called "reno" during which he posts up deep with his arm extended & he is very mobile in attacking the rim although he's not strong enough enough yet to finish thru heavy contact...the most exciting play of the game was kj running out in transition & finishing the fast break with a meek mill dissing drake thunderous dunk

defensively hymes got pushed around by the red mountain posts who were 6'5" football kinda guys...he did not dive for any loose balls & did not compete for any 50/50 balls...his defensive strength is using his exceptional length & timing to alter & block shots

there was a major screw up by the scorer's table in the 1st half when the retirement community scorer ref had kj for 3 fouls instead of the actual 2...his coaches didn't handle it very diplomatically with the refs, the mistake was not reversed & kj missed almost half of the 1st half while sitting on the bench...to his credit, kj did not get into the heated argument at the scorer's table

kj is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.2 gpa at the academically challenging st marys...his exudes positive energy (huge genuine smiles) & openly roots for his teammates (he's not selfish), he's clearly been raised to be a respectful young man by his dad kwame who played basketball at pepperdine back in the day & is currently involved with basketball training in the valley of the sun

hymes is currently being recruited hard by cal, usc, clemson, virgina & georgia tech, the bears staff by all accounts has done a very good job in building relationships...given his dad's involvement with coaching up his son, staying on the west coach will most likely be a priority in this recruitment to ensure gameday travel by kwame to kj's future college

the univesity of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including arizona):gobears:
Shocky1

left to right, chuck o'bannon (bishop gorman, 2017 usc commit), kj hymes (st marys, 2018 cal priority targeted prospect) & dominic proctor (bishop gorman, 2017 cal preferred walk on prospect)
Shocky1
check out justice's mixtape at the tark classic, he relentlessly attacks the basket & is a skilled unselfish passer with vision...note that the lefty finishes a monster dunk at the 2:10 mark with his right hand, kinda ambidextrous like t-wall in that sueing can break defenders down with length & both hands

http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/737898?referrer_id=1156386

3.8 gpa true student athlete#
Vineyardview
Great highlight reel - I'd like to see this young man play for the California Bears.
parentswerebears
Heard the name Grant Shepard today as well. Out of BC. Seems like he could be pretty good too. How many more prospects are the coaching staff talking to? And really, how good at they?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]"There's a coolness ... a smoothness that lets her attack at freeway speeds but finish amid standstill traffic."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]http://www.ocregister.com/articles/smith-739558-troy-john.html[/SIZE]

Shocky1
the cal staff is actively recruiting 2017 (plans to graduate this spring but could potentially defer to 2018) 6'9" 210 lbs grant shepard from british columbia canada (played for the kelowna owls), he's currently playing for the elite montverde academy (ben simmons) in florida...the senior 4 is a late bloomer that played for the canada u17 national team this past summer that competed in spain for the world championship

yeah grant got good hair, he's mobile & crafty around the basket kinda like an already stronger david kravish...watch him hit the floor diving for a loose ball at the 2:17 mark, that tells you a lot about shepard's motor & how badly he wants to compete

[video=youtube;6hHwCRY2V4A][/video]

the staff is hopeful they can bring in grant this spring for an official visit, cali's not freezing azz parka weather like bc

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including canada)
parentswerebears
Both guys look interesting.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842782953 said:

Heard the name Grant Shepard today as well. Out of BC. Seems like he could be pretty good too. How many more prospects are the coaching staff talking to? And really, how good at they?

the staff went all in with the troy brown jr & ira lee sweepstakes, got no problem with that you gotta compete for the nation's top rated recruits...but to be honest with you, while troy is the real deal, ira got seriously crooked azz shooting & has missed half of his high school career due to injuries (lee could be the next ray smith, a guy trying to figure out his uncertain future at an academically mediocre school in a fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated)

one of the benefits of not utilizing all the available schollys in the fall signing period is that it allows the opportunity to pursue 2017 guys that are blowing up during their senior seasons

previously under the radar prospects like justice sueing jr & grant shepard are prospects with major upside & potential graduate transfer henry caruso would bring immediate experience to the cal basketall program
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842782969 said:

the staff went all in with the troy brown jr & ira lee sweepstakes, got no problem with that you gotta compete for the nation's top recruits...but to be honest with you, while troy is the real deal, ira got seriously crooked azz shooting & has missed half of high school career due to injuries (he could be the next ray smith, a guy trying to figure out his uncertain future at an academically mediocre school in a global economy that favors the well educated)

one of the benefits of not utilizing all the available schollys in the fall signing period is that it allows the opportunity to pursue 2017 guys that are blowing up during their senior seasons

previously under the radar prospects like justice sueing jr & grant shepard are prospects with major upside & potential graduate transfer henry caruso would bring immediate experience to the cal basketall program

I'm cool with going with plan b or even c as long as they play at D1 level.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842782973 said:

I'm cool with going with plan b or even c as long as they play at D1 level.

they are not plan b or plan c guys...if you've seen them play in person like our staff i'll retract that statement...justice sueing jr is a better fit for the cal basketball program than ira lee

life (and recruiting) is not linear#
parentswerebears
Great to hear. I sure hope they get one of them or both.
Big C
Based on the highlight video, I like Grant Shepard's sense for what to do in the paint, plus he looks like he will fill out some more. Throw in the fact that he's played against some good competition and, if he's a legit 6-9, I think he's going to be really good at the next level.

Hey Grant: We will have a roster spot open for a guy named Grant, effective in a few months!
Shocky1

this foto summarizes the bears abject failure to feed young ivee in the virginia game, he's open for a low post entry pass but the ball is never delivered to him

check out this link (not ghostwritten by me believe it or not):
http://rushthecourt.net/2016/12/26/ivan-rabb-vs-virginias-d-mon/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

"the ultimate point i'm beleaguering is that california center (not accurate, he's actually a 4 that sometimes slides to the 5 in small ball) ivan rabb didn't touch the ball for the final 4 minutes in last week's 56-52 loss to virginia...rabb, the second highest vote getter in pre season all america voting, took only four shots on the evening and did not touch the ball in the final four minutes of a crucial non conference loss"

this is the #1 challenge facing the cal basketball program, we will not be able to beat elite competition until this ongoing problem is fixed

ivan, i feel your frustration, this **** frustrates me as much as it frustrates you but some of this is also on you, you gotta more vocally (try yelling for a change, the quiet **** clearly isn't working) demand the ******* basketball from your teammates with your catching arm pointing to where you want the rock delivered to you & then you gotta relentlessly attack the basket & impose your unstoppable oakland will upon the game...quit hesitating (probing) when you got the ball, it's just allowing the double team to arrive, attack immediately & fearlessly

let's do this, so tired of this ****

the time is ******* now#
Shocky1

juhwan harris dyson scored 22 points with 11 boards, 5 assists & 3 steals as heritage christian raced by st augustine 86-80

yeah the spider fly got a lotta energy, he got a lotta people tryna drain him of his energy... hopefully he's putting up 1000+ practice shots every day like jemarl & trevin...crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate

i got high hopes for you, juhwan

turn it all up (we're gonna see)#
Shocky1

biggest high school game of jordan brown's career at the rancho mirage holiday invitational in the palm desert tonite as his woodcreek timberwolves (12-0) compete with the ball brothers & california's #1 ranked chino hills huskies (13-0)
http://www.desertsun.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2016/12/28/nations-top-junior-center-ready-biggest-test-yet/95670446/

big time players come up with big time perofrmances in big time games

impose your will (nor cal vs so cal)#
Jeff82
Shocky1;842783021 said:

this foto summarizes the bears abject failure to feed young ivee in the virginia game, he's open for a low post entry pass but the ball is never delivered to him

check out this link (not ghostwritten by me believe it or not):
http://rushthecourt.net/2016/12/26/ivan-rabb-vs-virginias-d-mon/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

"the ultimate point i'm beleaguering is that california center (not accurate, he's actually a 4 that sometimes slides to the 5 in small ball) ivan rabb didn't touch the ball for the final 4 minutes in last week's 56-52 loss to virginia...rabb, the second highest vote getter in pre season all america voting, took only four shots on the evening and did not touch the ball in the final four minutes of a crucial non conference loss"

this is the #1 challenge facing the cal basketball program, we will not be able to beat elite competition until this ongoing problem is fixed

ivan, i feel your frustration, this **** frustrates me as much as it frustrates you but some of this is also on you, you gotta more vocally (try yelling for a change, the quiet **** clearly isn't working) demand the ******* basketball from your teammates with your catching arm pointing to where you want the rock delivered to you & then you gotta relentlessly attack the basket & impose your unstoppable oakland will upon the game...quit hesitating (probing) when you got the ball, it's just allowing the double team to arrive, attack immediately & fearlessly

let's do this, so tired of this ****

the time is ******* now#

I have to disagree with you here, Shocky. In this picture, Ivan is not getting low enough or wide enough to seal his man from the ball. From this position, there's a good chance the entry pass will be knocked away by Ivan's defender. Also, if he gets the ball, he's going to have to make his move toward the baseline, which means if a double-team comes, he's going to be poorly positioned to pass out of it. This photo actually tells me that Cuonzo should be getting Ivan the ball farther from the rim, and giving him a chance to face the defender. That's what I would do, particularly if we can get Rooks back soon to provide an additional back-to-the-basket option. Against Virginia, Ivan was getting the ball in this situation, Virginia was doubling from across the lane, then shifting the wing man down to cover underneath, which leaves the wing opposite Ivan open, but requires a really tough pass, especially if he's being forced to the baseline. Basically, Bennett's strategy was to force someone other than Ivan or Jabari to score in the half-court set. Mostly, they didn't, which is why we lost.
Shocky1

missed kameron rooks phone call to me at 11:47 am scottsdale time wishing me happy holidays & thanking me for my support of the "#1 ranked public university in the world" (before i started the cal's monster class it was always the "the #1 institution in the united states")...he went on to say that my money is allowing him to double major in **** like the musicology of alicia keys & advanced studies of sponge bob

think he also told me that it's pretty funny that two of the greatest wildcats of all time sean rooks & steve kerr refused to send their sons to an academically mediocre school that celebrates underage drinking for 2.5 gpa dumb azzs that got no future once they leave tuscon & enter the real world

pretty sure k(rooks) also thanked me for constant support in reminding them visually impaired guards & wings to pass the ******* basketball to him, king & young ivee when they post up low

marcus, no worries, i've got your back next season too, not gonna stop on this issue until the failure to feed the bigs is successfully resolved to my satisfaction if it's the last ******* thing i ever do during my time on planet earth

happy holidays, kam:tree
Shocky1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6072[/ATTACH]

what up micah?

how are you?

i am fine

you & shay look very cute while dogsledding in durango, you seem like a nice guy

just a friendly reminder that if you ever disrespect my daughter in any way all of my rescue dogs are gonna feast on you with the same frenzied ferocity that the donut boy of tuscon got when he's chowing down them heart attack maple bars from the dunkin donuts on speedway

-shocky
Shocky1
utah's special k has already tripped both donnie tillman & justice sueing jr to salt lake city & told both of them exactly the same thing that they're his #1 priority despite both guys having very similar skill sets & playing the same position...he's hedging his bets by recruitng 2 guys with the same sales pitch, telling them exactly what he thinks they wanna hear, that he's gonna develop them for the nba

special k should tell the truth: salt lake city is not a diverse community, that it's freezing azz cold most of the year & that utah is an academically mediocre school that won't open many doors after college is done

will be interesting to see if justice & donnie make 50 year decisions that include an academic component or if they just buy into the utah sales pitch

what a fool believes#:bigpuke:
mikecohen
Shocky1;842783232 said:

what if a really scary azz clown asked you to go a water yoga class on the north shore & you couldn't find your yoga mat, would you still be so eager to go?

your comments are a classic case of ethnocentrism, your trying to impose your values upon me...try to be better than that, ok?

btw, the guys on the cal basketball team think my **** is funny, that's your problem if your too uptight to appreciate that...i dunno maybe you should get sex or go to a yoga/meditation class, it might help you loosen up or something

dr shock's advice (for free)#

Dr. Shock: Who is the woman in the picture? Seems like she appears in your posts periodically; and also seems to have a a particularly interesting ethnicity - and one so refined that the appellation of "Mutt" seems incorrect.
Shocky1

justice sueing jr with 17 points, 6 assists & 4 boards as the mater dei monarchs birdcaged 100-68 the knight hawks (palmdale)

yeah he's multiple, the starting competition at the 3 is gonna be wide open next season in berkeley

justice, is attending college in the cosmopolitan san francisco bay area with lots of diversity (and mutts like the shockster) important to you or is monochrome salt lake city ok with you?...do you think more grads get minted in silicon valley or freezing azz downtown slc?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including waikiki beach):wave

50 year decision#
Shocky1
the oregon ducks basketball organization (12-2) got a buzzer beater from dillon brooks in upsetting 89-87 the ucla bruins (13-1) who turned the ball over 19 times & continue to play non fundamentally sound d...daddy's boy bryce bricked the front end of a 1 & 1 to shut bill walton up for the night, ruh roh

usc trojans (14-0) got a scare in bed 70-63 from the oregon state beavers (4-10) in drizzly azz corvallis, why the **** would anyone want to live in depressing corvallis or eugene for 4 years?...daddy's boy tres tinkle expected to return in a week or so

#12 ranked virginia cavaliers (11-1) went on the road to sanction 61-53 rick pitino's cheating #6 ranked louisville cardinals...the bears playing the cavs to final possession deciding games each of the last 2 years in charlottesville & berkeley reflects the upward trajectory of the cal basketball program

seton hall pirates (10-3) were forced to walk the plank 89-75 by the potential final 4 creighton bluejays

princeton tigers (6-6) without stud henry caruso for the rest of the season played with a sense of where they are in pillaging 77-49 some random azz school called the hampton pirates

south dakota jackrabbits (7-9) went down the rabbit hole only to disappear 80-69 to them north dakota state bi bisons

southeastern louisiana lions (7-6) celebrated pride rock 64-53 over the southern jaguars

cal poly mustangs (5-8) got slo played 71-64 by the grand caynon antelopes despite holding oscar frayer to 4 points

hayden "the next larry bird" dalton got 15 points as the wyoming cowboys (11-3) bounced back from their overtime loss to usc to broke back mountain 84-72 the air force falcons...when dalton's name is called on the nba draft day from music city in a couple of years from now the cameras are gonna break

uc davis aggies (7-7) pharmed 72-65 the seattle redhawks at much too narrow sahalee cc
89Bear
Shocky1;842783147 said:

missed kameron rooks phone call to me at 11:47 am scottsdale time wishing me happy holidays & thanking me for my support of the "#1 ranked public university in the world" (before i started the cal's monster class it was always the "the #1 institution in the united states")...he went on to say that my money is allowing him to double major in **** like the musicology of alicia keys & advanced studies of sponge bob

think he also told me that it's pretty funny that two of the greatest wildcats of all time sean rooks & steve kerr refused to send their sons to an academically mediocre school that celebrates underage drinking for 2.5 gpa dumb azzs that got no future once they leave tuscon & enter the real world

pretty sure k(rooks) also thanked me for constant support in reminding them visually impaired guards & wings to pass the ******* basketball to him, king & young ivee when they post up low

marcus, no worries, i've got your back next season too, not gonna stop on this issue until the failure to feed the bigs is successfully resolved to my satisfaction if it's the last ******* thing i ever do during my time on planet earth

happy holidays, kam:tree

Will KR be in the lineup next game???
Shocky1
89Bear;842783318 said:

Will KR be in the lineup next game???

i dunno k(rooks) didn't leave a call back #

Shocky1
jordan brown scored 38 points on 18 of 26 field goals along with 14 boards & 2 blocks but his woodcreek mustangs (12-1) got galloped 108-93 by the chino hills huskies

[video=youtube;M-Erwvswj9A][/video]

Shocky1;842783032 said:

biggest high school game of jordan brown's career at the rancho mirage holiday invitational in the palm desert tonite as his woodcreek timberwolves (12-0) compete with the ball brothers & california's #1 ranked chino hills huskies (13-0)
http://www.desertsun.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2016/12/28/nations-top-junior-center-ready-biggest-test-yet/95670446/

big time players come up with big time perofrmances in big time games

impose your will (nor cal vs so cal)#
dfresh
The Golden Bears are 2 point favorites against Arizona tomorrow. No pressure

Bear Down,
Dfresh
First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.