cal's monster class deux

1,375,796 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Shocky1
burger king all american nominee jemarl baker scored 28 points as the roosevelt mustangs galloped 81-73 by the centennial huskies (2017 ucla commit jalen hill)

bears>>>>>>>>>bruins

mikecohen
petalumabear;842790327 said:

Mike... Go to the Insider Board. He's missing it so much there (going head to head with MB and beardog26 - two of the most plugged in posters when it comes to football) that if he was trying to "throw it in the ocean while standing in the middle of the Pacific " he'd hit land. One of the most hilarious exchanges I've read on these boards in the past (almost ) 15 years...

Really, my point was about language: Ursa said, plainly, that repetition of bad habits/form/etc. just reinforces the bad; and Shocky (who I do not think does this) simply didn't respond to that (to me seemingly very meaningful) point, and either decided to ignore that point or just missed it completely, which is why I was astounded - because, however Shocky decides to respond (and whatever various people think of it - and I am generally charmed by it, whether I agree or not), I don't think I've ever seen him (as they said in "All the President's Men") give "a non-denial denial".
Shocky1
arby's all american nominee juhwan harris dyson aka the spider fly apparently didn't play much d but scored 23 points as the heritage christian warriors outscored 98-89 the village christian crusaders

number #2 (hurry up):nono:
Shocky1
chik a fil all american nominee trevin knell scored 33 points as the woods cross wildcats made honey out 66-59 out of the box elder bees

ronald sucks#:headbang
Shocky1
in and out all american nominee as a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach scores whenever she wants

purple is the new black#
Rxrg09b
mikecohen;842790342 said:

Really, my point was about language: Ursa said, plainly, that repetition of bad habits/form/etc. just reinforces the bad; and Shocky (who I do not think does this) simply didn't respond to that (to me seemingly very meaningful) point, and either decided to ignore that point or just missed it completely, which is why I was astounded - because, however Shocky decides to respond (and whatever various people think of it - and I am generally charmed by it, whether I agree or not), I don't think I've ever seen him (as they said in "All the President's Men") give "a non-denial denial".

Interesting post (if not a bit distracting).
Shocky1
Rxrg09b;842790391 said:

Interesting post (if not a bit distracting).

met mike before the last home game, he's really smart

mike got a good iq#
Shocky1
priority 2018 wing prospect walter ellis scored 31 points including a steph/klay like 6 3 pointers as his adams high school eagles (south bend) extincted 87-74 the chargers

walter, if you sign with them california golden bears, you will attend cal's summer bridge program in berkeley...yeah i know you got a 3.9 gpa but that don't mean you gotta stop putting up 500+ practice shots every day & read books & **** like that...and tell moms then that your gonna leave your ugly azz parka in the freezing azz midwest, ok?...it's a winter day in berkeley today, the high is 56 & the low is 46

not gonna tell anybody, walter, but just between you & me are you an eskimo?...only an eskimo could love living with isicles & igloos & **** like that...did you know that it took coach webster 146 days to thaw out when he moved to cali?

the best coast#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the rust belt)
Shocky1
despite a 30+ lead vs the oregon state beavers coach romar left 6'9" 220 lbs senior malik dime from senegal in the game, he's an effective rim protector & shot blocker

and then dime (4.9 rebounds per game & a team high 2.6 blocks per game) broke the pinky finger on his right hand & he's gonna be out at least 4-5 weeks

the bears are gonna have a signficant post interior advantage with young ivee, kam & the king...the huskies got no answer for that but are the the bears gonna fiercely feed the bigs tomorrow nite at the 6:00 pm battle at the barricade?

but make no mistake about it, malik got great ******* hair

seattle kinko's 40% off sale on resumes this week#
Shocky1

justice, congrats on your nomination to the 2017 mcdonalds all american game in chicago...your a smart guy, you got a 3.8 gpa, be very afraid of ronald & keep him further afar, ok?

it's very important that you remember this, that boy is not right in the head, not right at all :crazy

u2 jemarl (stay alert at all times)#
Shocky1

look jemarl & justice, i'm not trying to scare the crap out of you...yeah trevin & juhwan got screwed, too bad they didn't chow down more of them heart attack big macs with golden fat fries & a caulking materials vanilla shake...that would've probably impressed them ugly bitch azz male strippers on the selection committee

let's be real here, young ivee (foto above), jaylen, the bird man & marcus lee all got along great with ronald

just don't do anything stoopid if you get invited to chicago, charlie will give you directions to best barbecue ribs, inc....he's a good teammate even if he's not all grown up (yet) kinda like shocky
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
alan crabbe is en fuego right now, he's putting up the 1000+ practice shots a day & now he's minted in the nba

ac scored a career high 30 points vs the detroit pistons on saturday with 12 out of 15 field goals with 5 for 5 of 3 pointers & then tonite led his trailblazers to a 102-86 clownstomping of lebron's cleveland cavaliers with 24 points on 9 of 10 field goals with 3 of 4 of 3 pointers

crooked azz shooting won't work in the pac 12 & it won't get you paid in the future...crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate

Shocky1;842776608 said:

after signing a 4 year nba contract for a guaranteed $74,832,500 with the portland trailblazers this offseason, alan crabbe has had games of 16 (4 of 6 on 3 pointers) points vs the miami heat, 17 points vs the chicago bulls & 14 points (4 of 6 on 3 pointers) vs the milwaukee bucks during the past week...crabbe put in the grueling behind the scenes hard work of 1000+ practice shots every single day (no days off) & got minted

shay above doing the hang with alan behind the cal bench during our oregon/oregon state roadtrip last season to the trendy nines hotel in downtown portland, the iconic voodoo donuts & the fabulous powell bookstore

part of the magic of cal basketball is that you can share the fun gameday experiences with your kids & their friends...tonite my son kyle (working towards his masters in accounting at asu) & his girlfriend ashley (studying to be a physical therapist) are gonna join me at the barricade...and yeah taylor (not on this trip) kinda likes the guys on the team too

cal family (what's your traditions?)#:bravo

HoopDreams

final score: Blazers 102, Cavs 96
Allen Crabbe 9-11 shooting, 24 pts

Shocky1
ex usc's vanilla azz ice katin reinhardt made a couple of clutch free throws as the marquette warriors looted 89-86 in overtime the seton hall pirates (12-4)

alcorn state braves (5-10) rezed up 63-50 the jackson state tigers

wyoming cowboys (12-5) got 19 points from the greatest white player in the nation that nobody's ever heard of hayden dalton (the next larry bird, yeah he's that ugly) as they broke back mountained 95-87 the utah state aggies
Shocky1

crabbe got fashion (roll on you bears)#:cool:
Shocky1

pumped up kicks (shoes matter)#
puget sound cal fan
Nice shoes.
Shocky1
puget sound cal fan;842791160 said:

Nice shoes.

thanks

giuseppe zanotti#
ecb
Shocky1;842791070 said:

despite a 30+ lead vs the oregon state beavers coach romar left 6'9" 220 lbs senior malik dime from senegal in the game, he's an effective rim protector & shot blocker

and then dime (4.9 rebounds per game & a team high 2.6 blocks per game) broke the pinky finger on his right hand & he's gonna be out at least 4-5 weeks

the bears are gonna have a signficant post interior advantage with young ivee, kam & the king...the huskies got no answer for that but are the the bears gonna fiercely feed the bigs tomorrow nite at the 7:00 pm battle at the barricade?

but make no mistake about it, malik got great ******* hair

seattle kinko's 40% off sale on resumes this week#

6pm
OneKeg
Shocky1;842791139 said:

ex usc's vanilla azz ice katin reinhardt made a couple of clutch free throws as the marquette warriors looted 89-86 in overtime the seton hall pirates (12-4)

alcron state braves (5-10) got rezed up 63-50 by the jackson state tigers

wyoming cowboys (12-5) got 19 points from the greatest white player in the nation that nobody's ever heard of hayden dalton (the next larry bird, yeah he's that ugly) as they broke back mountained 95-87 the utah state aggies

Ok this has got to be the tiniest piece of minutia anyone has ever posted but... I do also follow all games of Cal's opponents, and Alcorn State actually beat Jackson State by that score.

I think this is where I'm supposed to put something like #rpimatters or something...
Shocky1
ebb & one keg, thx for the corrections, edits have been made

gonna sanction the dumb azz proofreaders, no gas $ for them this week

accuracy matters#
Shocky1

washington (8-7) is coming off their best defensive performance of the season, a decisive 87-61 beatdown of the oregon state beavers...the huskies are a dangerous team that can explosively score a lot of points if not relentlessly defended behind the 3 point line, they are #8 in the nation in shooting 3 pointers (41.4%)

the huskies are led by 1 & done future top 5 pick in the 2017 nba draft 6'4" 195 lbs point guard markelle fultz (22.1 ppg with 43.5% on 3 pointers along with 6.4 apg & 5.9 rpg but also a sloppy 3.0 tpg), 6' 185 lbs david crisp (14.1 ppg with 44.4% on 3 pointers), onetime cal recruit 6'8" 225 lbs noah dickerson (11.6 ppg & a team high 8.4 rpg) & onetime cal recruit 6'5" matisse thybulle (9.9 ppg & 44% on 3 pointers)

markelle fultz is the real deal, he could be the #1 pick in the 2017 nba draft & scouts will be in attendance, fultz is worth the price of admission alone to tonite's 6:00 pm battle at the barricade...defending him with multiple players is the key to a cal victory, sam singer & dontae coleman are probably better man to man options than charlie moore due to fultz's size & length like lonzo bell

the huskies are a freewheeling high octane offense but they've never played a d this season like cal's elite lockdown d, the bears are ranked:

*****#1 in the nation for defense rebounds (81.8%)
*****#10 in defensive rebounds per game (29.56)
*****#15 for rebound margin (8.3)
*****#16 for total rebounds per game (40.94)
*****#17 for field goal percentage defense (38.7%)
*****#20 for scoring defense (62.4 ppg)

offensively the bears once again got a significant interior post advantage with young ivee, kam & the king if the bears will relentessly feed the bigs...the huskies got no answer for ivan, he could go off for 25+ points tonite...the bird man & charlie will have opportunities to attack the basket for point range shots without washington's only true rim protector malik dime out for the game with a broken pinky finger in his right hand

are you gonna be in your haas tonite on time for the 6:00 pm battle at the barricade?... the bears are gonna have a surprise key addition to the roster suited up tonite for the battle at the barricade

cal fans gotta roar & bring ******* energy as we defend our court in berkeley...watching on tv is for losers

let's do this#:tree
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]I like our chances
[/SIZE]

Shocky1

for the 1st time this season coach martin will have a healthy 8 player rotation available for the washington game, this is a really big deal

the bears will likely start charlie, grant, jabari, ivan & the king

the 3 primary guys off the bench will be sam, dontae & kam

roger, stephen & roman along with nick & cole will be available for specific match ups/foul problems

brandon & marcus are blueshirting

my take is that charlie won't match up well with the 6'5" fultz's length, that might be a better defensive assignment for sam & dontae with charlie sliding over to guard the 6' crisp

good health matters#
UrsaMajor
Agree mostly, although not sure Don is up to matching w/ Fultz. I suspect Mullins when he's in, Singer when he's in, and if neither are in, Jabari.
Shocky1
cal's monster class exclusive gameday annoucement for washington fans:

if you didn't get a marshawn bobblehead at the november football game, here's your opportunity to get at least one

the 1st 500 husky fans wearing purple tonite & buying tix(s) directly from the cal tix office that are at least $50 as listed on the tix will receive a beast mode bobblehead...go online at calbears.com or call 1-800-gobears to buy your tix(s) to secure your coveted bobblehead tonite at haas pavillon

Shocky1;842755177 said:

[video=youtube;vV2wBIeopXY][/video]

what's gonna be arguably the most treasured memorabilia item in the history of cal athletics?

yeah that would be the marshawn bobblehead remembering his ghostriding the whip after the washington game, are you gonna be in memorial stadium this saturday nite to get your beast mode collector item?

or are you stoopid?:headbang

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including seattle)
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842791139 said:

alcron state braves (5-10) rezed up 63-50 the jackson state tigers

Alcorn St....#spelling matters....gotcha back...
Shocky1
bearmanpg;842791488 said:

Alcorn St....#spelling matters....gotcha back...

alcorn state is not alcorn state, gotta love the magic of prague

got it, fixed now bearman...something things are on hold

89Bear
Shocky1;842791506 said:

alcorn state is not alcorn state, gotta love the magic of prague

got it, fixed now bearman...something things are on hold

Shocky, who is the next football coach? Announcement any time soon?
Shocky1
89Bear;842791532 said:

Shocky, who is the next football coach? Announcement any time soon?

a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach but she's gotta quit wearing red

clothes are for losers#
Shocky1

left to right, lucas "miracle 3 pointer" cortez, stephen "in san francisco" domingo, sir kingley "get that **** out of here" okoroh & ivan "where's the ******* basketball?" rabb

the stars come out to evaluate: visited with a dozen+ nba scouts during the early warms including my guest richard midgley (atlanta hawks, one of the cal's greats hobbies is tracking uk guys playing collegiately in the usa), chuck hayes (denver nuggets, told me he would've commited to the bears but ben braun gave the wing scholly to julian sensley instead), landry fields (san antonio spurs, stanford grad), tao tao zhang (cleveland cavaliers, hooked him up with my favorite beef chow fun spots) & the entire philadelphia 76ers scouting team...it's fun & informative to hear their takes on pac 12 & national prospects...several of them really liked my description of the king as "the next robert upshaw without the drugs".. i got your back kingsley, just continue working on keeping your hands raised & ready to catch passes & finishing with slam dunks without dribbling or using the back board

mvp of the game: stephen domingo didn't cry like a bitch azz male stripper re: his reduced playing time in the southland, he just wore his hard hat in berkeley tonite...when he was selected by romar for the 2 free throws the bears were ahead by two, he confidently knocked them both down to extend the lead to 4 & also played absolutely high intensity lockdown d with length & physicality to help us close out the victory...great game, mingo

ivan & the nba: young ivee quietly put together another high end performance despite not enough touches...ivan, the nba would love to hear you vocally call out your teammates when they don't feed you the ball, they hesitate too long with the entry lob passes & then the double/triple team arrives...this is your team, speak your mind, ok?

shocky lookalike: dontae "chip on his shoulder" coleman plays ******* basketball the same way i approach life, with ridiculous energy & a fearless attacking style, love this guy...too bad dontae don't got a pink shirt

the magic of cal basketball#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;os1M7aL7CkQ][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;dup6lJbeRyI][/video]
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.