cal's monster class deux

1,376,296 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Only game this season that Bears weren't competitive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]But Bird was aggressive in the 2nd half and showed off his firepower with 21 pts including 5-9 from deep[/SIZE]

Shocky1
if the bears are gonna play candy azz soft d, then i hope coach martin will give that playing time to hungry guys like roman davis, nick hamilton & cole welle on saturday nite in corvallis

today's practice is gonna be very interesting, a real gut check

time to light a fire (who wants this?)#
Shocky1
1 & done lonzo ball with 12 of ucla's 30 assists (the bears had 11 assists in eugene) as the ucla bruins (19-1) stripper poled 102-80 the asu sun devils (9-10) who got 11 assists...yeah crisply passing the ******* (instead of dribbling to nowhere) to open teammates kinda matters, nick kerr could explain that if anybody would ask him but why bother, he's too young (just like luke walton) to know how the golden state warriors facilitate/distribute each other to championships

usc trojans (16-4) continue their pac 12 slide (3-4) with a 73-66 home loss to the arizona wildcats (17-2)...1 & done lauri markannen scored 23 points including a clutch late game 3 pointer that his team needed, he's impressing nba scouts & he's gonna get minted in the 2017 nba draft...my major arizona donor golf buddy told me that the donut boy of tuscon is recruiting with the possbility that kobi simmons & maybe even rahwl alkins may declare too either tho neither one is ready for the league...for the record, there are significant traces of glazed maple bars with fuschia sprinkles in miller's system

without tres tinkle in the line up & drew eubank who played but was a game time decision because of a thigh injury the oregon state beavers (4-15) got licked 62-46 by the stanford cardinals (11-8) who played without injured 4 reid travis...the beavs grabbed only 26 boards & turned the ball over 17 times

louisiana tech bulldogs (13-6) stared down 74-66 the rice owls at americ'a best
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]season already rolling[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]It's how big you play
Congrats Jerome Randle
Conference Hall of Fame[/SIZE]

bearchamp
Tentativeness in passing is the coaches failure to teach so the players have confidence.
Shocky1
i dunno but i'm probably the only california golden bear that's been punched by the 45th president of the united states of america...too bad my boyz from crazytown dontae & roman weren't around, we would've jacked trump into the lake, the 3 of us are kinda hard wired that way (we're not candy azz soft)

nope i didn't vote for donald, america doesn't need someone who harbors some racist tendencies in the white house, as a mutt i believe in the social redistribution of wealth thru increased educational opportunities at elite universities for those less represented (but only if they are gonna do all the work that is necessary)

but in all fairness, hilary would probably punch me too if she had the opportunity, she's not exactly a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

Shocky1;842504273 said:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been clown punked...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

"they're bringing drugs...they're bringing crime...they're rapists and some i assume are good people"
-donald trump's disparaging comments re: mexicans

to be honest with you when i 1st read these comments i thought trump was talking about criminal dana altman & the oregon basketball program

the fallout from these racist comments is that numerous major corporations including nbc, univision & macys (which is kinda funny because the chairman played golf with us at ferry point) have cut ties with him

you're fired, donald#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAgkIG-7Ij
89Bear
Shocky1;842797150 said:

you gotta have poise & ball stability to win on the road in hostile venues against top 25 ranked opponents, that didn't happen tonite at the sterile (no collegiate charm) mathew knight arena in eugene...20 turnovers won't win ****

worst game (as a healthy player) dating back to montera middle school in young ivee's basketball days, physically abused by jordan bell (11 of 12 field goals for 26 points) inside on a nite his own shot wasn't falling...fully expect ivan to play like his hair is on fire at oregon state on saturday nite

as been repeatedly stated by me many times before, this isn't a very good passing team as countless open post interior passes were not made because of player indecisiveness and/or lack of passing fundamental skills...the bears are #11 in the pac 12 in assists & this game's 11 assists just confirms that a major flaw of this team is the inability to facilitate & distrubte one another, it's not a matter of guys being selfish at times (which was a limiting factor to the trajectory of last season's team) but it's just not happening right now...watching nick kerr on the bench it's pretty obvious that his opinions/solutions are not being inclusively weighed by the senior coaches on this team

losing to the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization is like a cut in the blood, the world is not ending but bad azz dontae coleman needs a lot more minutes to get the circulation moving on this fearful looking team, this team plays too candy azz soft at times

and yeah dillon brook's injury is all about karma

Two years in a row the team can't pass the ball???? Gotta start looking hard at the staff, don't you???
Shocky1
bearchamp;842797526 said:

Tentativeness in passing is the coaches failure to teach so the players have confidence.

there's some truth to that, the staff's approach is to recruit guys with better ball skills like jemarl baker & trevin knell who are exceptionally gifted both in passing & shooting, juhwan don't got (yet) a left hand
Shocky1
89Bear;842797554 said:

Two years in a row the team can't pass the ball???? Gotta start looking hard at the staff, don't you???

this is a remarkable staff, they are 100% the right guys to lead the cal basketball program forward to the next level

coach martin is a self made guy (kinda like me) who hasn't relied upon others for his success in life, he's surrounded himself with high character guys that are loyal to him with strong work ethics but that don't necessairly bring new points of view to the table...i just wish he would allow nick kerr more input into the offensive schematics of this team, mark my words nick is gonna be a successful nba coach down the road & it's a shame that he's not being allowed to integrate golden state warriors passing/distributing into our current often dribbling to nowhere sometimes dysfunctional offense

as fiercely strong a rebounding team as this year's cal squad, we are missing opportunities to quickly outlet the ball for transition & breakaway points, we are too indecisive with the outlet & then the opportunity is gone kinda like the failure to make entry lob passes to young ivee, kam & the king...it's really hard to efficiently score the vast majority of your points in college basketball starting from half court sets

bottom line, coach martin has got to become more open minded to new offensive schematics in order to elevate his game from being a very good to great head coach & the bears gotta recruit guys with more passing & shooting skills which is happening under my watch as the director of recruiting for the cal basketball program...i accept my share of blame for not better coaching up the guys with respects to go all the way up passes to ivan, we all gotta get better & that includes fake model tv fans like fat cocoon showing up/representing at haas for the stanford game on january 29th to help protect the barricade, are you gonna be at the barricade?
Shocky1
a proud history of activism, of asking questions & not blindly following convention (the establishment), always daring to be different in the pursuit of a better tomorrow

education can change the world, walking in marches don't change ****

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movement
Shocky1

cal targeted 2017 true 4 grant shepard (#21) scored 10 points as the nationally ranked montverde academy (16-2 with both losses to memphis east led by priority 2018 point guard prospect alex lomax, 3.62 gpa) destroyed the cypress lake (fort meyer) as the eagles extended their home winning streak to 53 games

Shocky1;842782966 said:

the cal staff is actively recruiting 2017 (plans to graduate this spring but could potentially defer to 2018) 6'9" 210 lbs grant shepard from british columbia canada (played for the kelowna owls), he's currently playing for the elite montverde academy (ben simmons) in florida...the senior 4 is a late bloomer that played for the canada u17 national team this past summer that competed in spain for the world championship

yeah grant got good hair, he's mobile & crafty around the basket kinda like an already stronger david kravish...watch him hit the floor diving for a loose ball at the 2:17 mark, that tells you a lot about shepard's motor & how badly he wants to compete

[video=youtube;6hHwCRY2V4A][/video]

the staff is hopeful they can bring in grant this spring for an official visit, cali's not freezing azz parka weather like bc

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including canada)
HoopDreams

Shocky1
check out the interview link below with the humble & articulate (which is not surprising because he got a 3.5 gpa, he's not a dumb azz) 2018 all american true student athlete jordan brown

jordan, pretty soon your gonna be at a fork in the road & you'll hold the key, are you gonna tell your moms & dad that your gonna be around, that you want them to share in your collegiate gameday experiences?

http://www.kcra.com/article/basketball-star-focuses-on-bringing-championship-to-woodcreek-hs-ni7b0e18/8595632

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (a short drive from roseville if you want your family & friends around)
Shocky1

jordan brown scored 22 points as the woodcreek timberwolves rabied 69-34 the folsom bulldogs with his moms & dad cheering for their son in their epic quest for a state of california open division championship

and yeah more importantly jordan now got good hair, this **** did not happen at supercuts

magical times (home is where the heart is)#
Shocky1
2018 cal targeted wing prospect jules bernard scored 24 points including 16 of 20 free throws along with a redunkulous 17 boards as the winward wildcats flew 64-49 by the brentwood eagles...bernard's next match up will be saturday vs heritage christian & 2017 cal commit juhwan harris dyson, gonna be a physical match up of 2 +1 athletes

yeah its true jules don't own a comb, that's not how they roll in trinidad

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including trinidad):bravo
concordtom
Shocky1;842797534 said:

i dunno but i'm probably the only california golden bear that's been punched by the 45th president of the united states of america...too bad my boyz from crazytown dontae & roman weren't around, we would've jacked trump into the lake, the 3 of us are kinda hard wired that way (we're not candy azz soft)

nope i didn't vote for donald, america doesn't need someone who harbors some racist tendencies in the white house, as a mutt i believe in the social redistribution of wealth thru increased educational opportunities at elite universities for those less represented (but only if they are gonna do all the work that is necessary)

but in all fairness, hilary would probably punch me too if she had the opportunity, she's not exactly a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

Things we share in common:
Root for Cal
Disdain for trump
German ancestry, well, you more than me
Big Rock

Thank you for shutting him up re: golf courses! I hope The Generals have as much gumption as you. Of everything you've posted, that remains probably my favorite story. Just don't let yourself become like him - he's got a bit of gumption himself. And too much of it is a very bad thing.
Shocky1

dillon brooks intentionally kicked josh hawkenson in the balls, got kicked out of the game/yelled "**** you" to someone while sitting on the bench & he's now he's out for stanford wearing a protective left boot

brooks is gonna drop out of school & declare for the nba draft, get cut because he's got crooked azz shooting & then become a nite shift supervisor at the medford truck stop & eventually marry a lot lizard & then die a slow painful death from genital stds

and yeah criminal dana altman coached him up, they are dancing with the devil in eugene

the only thing colder in oregon is altman's corrupted heart#
Shocky1

the oregon state beavers (4-15) have been banged up this season with injuries...the beavs best player 6'8" 220 lbs tres tinkle (20.2 ppg & 8.3 rpg) won't play tonite while recovering from a broken right wrist & drew eubanks toughed it out against stanford despite a painful thigh contussion

oregon state is led by sharpshooter 6'4" 175 lbs stephen thompson jr (15.2 ppg with an out of character 29.3% on 3 pointers & a team high 3.5 apg), 6'10" 250 lbs drew eubanks (14.3 ppg & 8.4 rpg) & 6'4" 185 lbs jaquori mclaughlin (11.2 ppg)

this is gonna be a battle of the 2 worst passing teams in the league, cal is 11th with 12.4 apg & oregon state is 12th in the pac 12 with 12.1 apg...the #1 key for a bears victory will be if the team will relentlessly impose their will & feed young ivee, kam & the king in the paint...with drew eubanks not 100%, the beavs got no answer for ivan, there's no reason rabb can't bounce back from his no show in eugene to score 25+ points tonite

and jabari can't wait around until the last minute of the 1st half like he did against oregon to make buckets, the bird man has got to attack the basket for mid range pull ups, post up a less athletic defender & crash the offensive boards to get himself going early...and charlie has gotta continue to progress & make better decisions with the ball & facilitate/distribute his teammates...grant has gotta let it fly in rhythm & dontae has earned way more playing time than he's getting right now...and the pac 12s best defense gotta play lockdown d & not create hope in the pac 12s worst offense

if the bears don't do any of the above & instead just dribble the ball to nowhere & then jack up 3 pointers, it's gonna be a long nite in freezing azz corvallis...but no worries taylor & i (if our tixs are at will call) got our warm clothes (by north scottsdale standards) for serving looks

fake model tv fans like bigfatcocoon & bi bison bob will expect a blowout but real fans that actually go to games fully understand how difficult it is to win on the road in college basketball, it's gonna take a 40 minute focused effort...taylor & i are gonna be loud to make sure this happens, we'd like to celebrate a gameday win with a late night stop at voodoo donuts (who knows, maybe we'll see our pal sean miller there too chowing down them heart attack grenades, no chance we're gonna see coach nic, that's not gonna happen)

compete (knock somebody on their azz, my boyz dontae & roman know what i'm talking about)#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;BGC6-L3Ze2E][/video]

HoopDreams
mikecohen
Shocky1;842797156 said:

congrats vol70, your the dumb azz poster of the day, if you told me you were still living in your's moms garage because your incapable of processing & dealing with life's challenges, i would believe you

Shocky: I fear you missed the objective irony of Vol70's post like so many miss it in your posts.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842797945 said:

Shocky: I fear you missed the objective irony of Vol70's post like so many miss it in your posts.

mike, do you think i might've ironically picked vol70 knowing his background with dwight "rainbow moneyball game winner for moms" tarwater?

let's be real here, bigfatcocoon is the true dumb azz poser of the day

bigcocoon007;842794157 said:

I mean I don't think Washington State is talented enough to stay with us until the end. Is Ernie a better coach than Conzo? Is Conzo under-achieving with this roster after losses to SDSU, Seton Hall and close wins against the Washingtons. Could Conzo possibly have under-achieved last year as well with top prospect Jaylen Brown?
Shocky1
taylor & her dumb azz on another roadtrip celebrating the magic of cal basketball, yeah young ivee is listening to the rain drop, drop top in rainy azz portlandia...why would anyone intentionally live in laramie, salt lake city or the freezing azz northwest unless you were an eskimo or owned an igloo factory

yeah our last trip together to portland for the nike summit was a tremendous success, due to our relentless recruiting efforts the staff signed ivan & jaylen & would've gotten caleb too if coach martin had agreed to his dad's request to buy plane tixs to all his games on the west coast (that's not gonna happen)...i'm teaching taylor not to be a ******* whiner/complainer in life, a loser who talks **** about the players, recruits & coaches...that's not what we do, we take ownership of the problem which has been accomplished via the cal's monster class & target our course of direction for a national championship in berkeley...that's just good parenting on my part, being part of the solution, not the problem

love you, sweetie, we're gonna roar tonite in corvallis...want some good news?...rabb barely showed up for the last game so he's really well rested

we compete (and have fun)#:cheer

Shocky1;842480527 said:

taylor & i power walked from the nines thru chinatown & past a crowd of 100+ non yoga practicing chunkys waiting outside of voodoo doughnuts & then across the steel bridge over the willamette river to the moda center & back again after the 2015 nike hoop summit...them doughnuts sure looked tasty but if kameron rooks can core out, we can too

it should be noted that the game was played with international rules, 2 of the refs spoke to each other in a an eastern bloc language, with very few fouls & pushing on every sequence...also the game was impacted by selfish guard play that dominated the ball

taylor & i sat on the floor behind the basket & yelled at ivan during warm ups "hey ivan, let's do this" (me) & "go to the bears, ivan" (taylor) and he glanced over with a surprised look ("what are they doing here?) and smiled with a quick nod

we also yelled at jaylen brown, he responded with what could be best described as a laughing smirk

players notes:

ivan rabb: not many touches, competed underneath the basket for rebounds & blocked thon maker a couple of times...started the game with a leg brace & then left the game for good after a vicious poke in the eyes

jaylen brown: what an athlete, the best defender in the game with numerous disruptions of passes...offensively drained shots from all over the court ala patrick christopher during warm ups...nba body with a physical & graceful style of play...like ivan, very unselfish in sharing the ball

allonzo trier: followed up his 6-20 shooting at the mcdonalds game with 4-14 shooting at the nike summit...the arizona commit lacks court vision & jacks up the ball without even looking for his teammates, he's gonna shoot the wildcats out of games next season in tucson...life with sean miller is gonna be a rude awakening for trier

luke kennard: the best facilitator on the usa team, the duke commit is an absolute pure shooter with a mature shot selection (9-18 fgs) & much quicker defensively than anticipated

caleb swanigan: plays very physically but still needs major s&c conditioning...his low release point shooting form along with limited hops resulted in several of his shots being blocked by the uber high flying bigs on the world team before he was eventually benched

jamal murray: impressive guard from canada with a relentless basket attacking mode scored a game high 30 points...usa guards most notably allonzo trier played fundamentally weak azz d (reaching with arms, not moving feet) in ineffectively trying to guard murray...the canadian guard from ontario is looking to potentially reclassify from 2016 to 2015 and a nike sr employee told me his dad is leaning towards criminal dana altman's oregon ducks

ben simmons: most well rounded player in the game with 13 points, 8 rebound & 8 assists

skal labissiere: the guy nba scouts like the most from the 2015 class, skal scored 21 points along with 8 boards...the kentucky donor we sat by told me that coach cal told him that marcus lee is gonna return to lexington again next season, gotta have them practice players & that skal may not be cleared by the ncaa

brenden glapion: much to taylor's chagrin, the pride of washington high school dnp...sorry sweetie
mikecohen
Shocky1;842797665 said:

a proud history of activism, of asking questions & not blindly following convention (the establishment), always daring to be different in the pursuit of a better tomorrow

education can change the world, walking in marches don't change ****

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movement

Shocky, if you don't think that the Civil Rights marches of the 1950s and 1960s were major factors in majorly accelerating the social changes in this country that had been overdue since its founding, you are sadly mistaken. If you don't think that the "Free Speech" rallies at our school had a major effect on the vast increase in the expression of First Amendment rights in this country, you are also sadly mistaken; and, if you don't think that the anti-Viet-Nam-War rallies and marches were central and necessary in ending that War and making similar misadventures more difficult, you are also wrong [at this point, the Fascists and Neo-Cons who've been able to get this country into some of those Wars have had to be substantially more circumspect and limited, at least in placing our countrymen in harms way to be killed by the tens of thousands; and the fact that there's a long way to go does not mean the goal of preventing such illegal, unwarranted military aggression by our country cannot be achieved by persistence and creativity]. I have the idea of organizing the universal distribution to red-state minds of the specific true facts of the new administrations crimes (especially the economic crimes that hurt the red-state-minded the most) on a daily basis, as they happen, through media instruments of whatever kind especially that specifically speak to red-state minds. I believe that, though it would be a long slog, the force of the persistent truth has the power to prevail, and that it is our responsibility to free that truth from its current boundaries.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842797970 said:

Shocky, if you don't think that the Civil Rights marches of the 1950s and 1960s were major factors in majorly accelerating the social changes in this country that had been overdue since its founding, you are sadly mistaken. If you don't think that the "Free Speech" rallies at our school had a major effect on the vast increase in the expression of First Amendment rights in this country, you are also sadly mistaken; and, if you don't think that the anti-Viet-Nam-War rallies and marches were central and necessary in ending that War and making similar misadventures more difficult, you are also wrong [at this point, the Fascists and Neo-Cons who've been able to get this country into some of those Wars have had to be substantially more circumspect and limited, at least in placing our countrymen in harms way to be killed by the tens of thousands; and the fact that there's a long way to go does not mean the goal of preventing such illegal, unwarranted military aggression by our country cannot be achieved by persistence and creativity]. I have the idea of organizing the universal distribution to red-state minds of the specific true facts of the new administrations crimes (especially the economic crimes that hurt the red-state-minded the most) on a daily basis, as they happen, through media instruments of whatever kind especially that specifically speak to red-state minds. I believe that, though it would be a long slog, the force of the persistent truth has the power to prevail, and that it is our responsibility to free that truth from its current boundaries.

mike, after considering carefully your well organized & somewhat rambling (you need to be more like me, i've got the awesome ability to take really complex subject matters & condense them into simple easy to understand messages like "pass ivan the ******* basketball") thesis, i'm now of the point of view that the only thing better than free speech is free yoga

real talk (cold azz weather is for eskimos)#
concordtom
Shocky1;842797963 said:

taylor & her dumb azz on another roadtrip ...in rainy azz portlandia

yeah our last trip together to portland for the nike summit was a tremendous success,

concordtom
Shocky1;842797963 said:

taylor & her dumb azz...why would anyone intentionally live in laramie, salt lake city or the freezing azz northwest unless you were an eskimo or owned an igloo factory

You have spent too much time in the desert.
You need to allow a bit of time for your blood to thicken.
stu
concordtom;842798012 said:

Or eat some donuts to pick up your metabolism. With fuchsia sprinkles.
socaltownie
concordtom;842798012 said:

+1. Would not recommend SLC for college but when you are 30 minutes from ALTA and an hour to get your boots on and hit powder you are close to heaven. Contrast 3.5 hours to get to SQuaw and almost no way to be making turns in under 4 hours from Berkeley.
mikecohen
Shocky1;842797996 said:

mike, after considering carefully your well organized & somewhat rambling (you need to be more like me, i've got the awesome ability to take really complex subject matters & condense them into simple easy to understand messages like "pass ivan the ******* basketball") thesis, i'm now of the point of view that the only thing better than free speech is free yoga

real talk (cold azz weather is for eskimos)#

Just for fun: "For every complex problem (e.g., whether a million people in the street is ineffective), there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong."
HoopDreams

Shocky1

left to right, charlie "grand larceny" moore, ivan "dragon smoke" rabb, grant "the wolf of wall street" mullins, sam "lockdown d" singer, jabari "nba motor" bird, sir kinsgley okoroh & kameron "fancy footwork" rooks

why did the bears impose their will tonite in freezing azz corvallis?

a little over an hour before tip off taylor & i stopped by the hilton garden inn and dropped off 2 boxes of voodoo donuts with coach marco with the specific instructions that they could only be consumed if the bears won or if obama was returned to office...harris promised that would be stored in the team banquet room for their dinner after the game, they team will bus back to portland tomorrow & fly out mid morning back to cali...this team is making moves

how did the team get to gill arena which is 2 blocks away from the team hotel?

they took a ******* bus for the 600 yard journey, the par 6 finishing 18th hole at lake chabot golf across next to the oakland zoo & bishop o'dowd high school is longer than the bus drive...reminded me of last year when the team also took a 90 second candy azz soft bus drive from the hotel to the wyoming arena in laramie...coach martin really should just have everybody just walk like men instead of a bunch of 2nd grade girls on a field trip to the aquarium

what up with dontae coleman?

dontae went thru pre game warm ups in a t-shirt jersey & not the gameday uniform, he looked active during the shoot around, would be surprised if he's not ready to fearlessly attack the basket vs stanford at haas pavillion next sunday nite at 5:30 pm...just bring the body armor for the bad azz from georgia who fell in the california sun

what up with gregg gottlieb?

gottlieb wore a grey suit with a bright orange tie that hurt my eyeballs

how cool is gill coliseum?

taylor asked me if it was a high school gym

what up with oregon state fans?

they are the friendliest bunch of locals in the pac 12...sitting in the 3rd row behind the cal bench i proceeded to do my thing which is basically a combination of coaching up our players with key messages & also embarazzing the **** out of taylor...she asked me repeatedly to please tone it down, i told her that no way that was gonna happen...the beavers fans in front, to the right & behind all moved away to further afar seats 5 minutes into the game to apparentely escape my voice

what's the state of the osu basketball program?

bad for this year but the prognosis for next season is a lot better...tres tinkle is one of the better bigs in the league & coupled with drew eubanks they're gonna compete then when both are healthy...i saw ethan thompson as the nor classic at newark memorial high school vs the bod dragons and with both bros together in corvallis next season that's a skilled front court...the beavs desperately need a point guard but pretty sure there's no more paytons on the horizon

how did ivan, kam & king look around the basket?

ivan still not enough touches but he ferociously battled all nite despite being held in the paint...kam & the king displayed improved footwork, both are continuing to improve & more buckets as a result of basket attack moves are gonna be built upon stanford particularly if reid travis is a no go...defensively they wore out oregon state, in the 2nd half you could start to see the fatigue in the beavs body language from the non stop pounding with kam & king

did the bears play d?

charlie's best d game of the year with 3 thefts, sammy played some exceptional chasing sequences against thompson jr & jabari worked hard in forcing thompson jr to go to his weaker left hand dribble...the bears lost focus late in the game & did not close out on him

did the bear push transition?

the bird man ran out harder than any other game this season after defensive rebounds, this needs to be a continued point of emphasis as the bears are the best defensive rebounding team in the pac 12...outlet passes are still too slow & indecisive, let's roll more quickly baby

is grant mullins a dumb azz?

well the wolf of wall street did gradaute from columbia in the ivy league & he's gonna be a minted venture capitalist in the future...but he did forget to put his cute girlfriend & her parents on the guest list for a recent home game, luckily i happend to walk by & intervened which resulted in their entrance in haas...mullins should not be advising anybody on the team on relationships, how do you forget your girlfriend & potential future in laws?...to his credit grant did remember to put his sister marie (we visited with her & a couple of her friends after the game, they drove down from victoria, british columbia) on the guest list tonite at gill

does coach martin swear?

ramona harris (marco's wife, they met at college in oklahoma) told me that he never swears...so it was pretty funny late in the game when an exasperated coach martin yelled "sheesh"...i turned to my left & asked if that was like a triple profanity tirade for him, she laughed & said yes

what's the best food truck area in portland other outside of downtown?

cartopia off the i-205 offers excellent options with the protests going on tonite in portlandia

the magic of cal basketball (roadtrips with those that you love, even if they don't wanna walk on the beach with you anymore)#:nono:
Shocky1
as part of his scouting duties for the atlanta hawks richard midgley is making the rounds of the western states campuses to check out the development of college talent...during his visit to corvallis he asked onetime cal target ben kone (mitty high school) who he coached against while at modesto christian how school was going?...kone (who is apprently a great kid) told him "it's great, it's a lot easier than mitty" with a big smile...yeah he's able to focus on playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

when ben is working as a tour guide at the winchester mystery house in a couple of years from now he might start wondering if he had been more academically ambitious would he then got better career opportunities?...i dunno, maybe him & jack wilson will be carppooling or something from their broken down trap house off the freeway to their work shifts...if you don't go thru nothing, your not gonna get anything

cal isn't for everyone#
Shocky1
rapist enabler steve alford isn't teaching championship d in westwood which resulted in the ucla bruins (19-2) getting exposed 96-85 by the arizona wildcats (18-2) who were fueled up by allonzo trier's 12 bonus points along with 7 boards, 4 assists & 0 peds...if the bruins starting 5 departs after this season ucla is gonna be 15-17 again next season, trying to outscore your opponents every game with fundamnetally weak d isn't gonna work, just ask sonny dykes

playing without physical reid travis the stanford cardinals (11-9) got outboarded -11 as the cards got rico sanctioned 69-52 by the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (18-2) who looted without dillon brooks who got bad karma

despite 30 points, 7 boaards & 4 assists from 1 & done markelle fultz lorenzo romar's washington huskies (9-10) played no d again in getting clownstomped 94-72 in seattle by the utah utes (14-5)...special k's utes are benefiting from the midseason eligiblity addition of 2 key transfers, the ability to recruit & enroll 2.5 gpa dumb azzs at an academically mediocre school like utah is a huge advantage in winning pac 12 basketball games but it also creates roster instability for guys who paid their dues in the program which resulted in 8 offseason departures from larry's fast changing roster during the last offseason...but no worries your his "#1 recruiting priority"...do donnie & justice really believe that ****?

virginia cavaliers (16-2) stung 62-49 the georgia tech yellow jackets
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.