cal's monster class deux

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
souse, in that i almost singlehandely recruited both ivan & jaylen to berkeley with minimal assistance from the staff, it's kinda expected i'm gonna out recruit rapist enabler steve alford for jordan in 2018

ucla fans got unrealistic expectations, the reality is that john wooden's championship teams a million years ago before t-rexs & **** like that only happened because sam gilbert bought all the players for the wizard of westwood...just a dirty history of under the table money pre nobu malibu & the gil hanse restoration of the north course at los angeles country club

ucla basketball=scientology#:nono:

TheSouseFamily;842799724 said:

If Shocky's novel theory that message board posts matter to the legions of recruits and family members that frequent sites such as this, Ucla won't land another recruit for another 500 years. Just look at the thread titles alone on BRO.

Some examples of just the titles:

"Does Bryce get booed on Senior Day?"

"We get what we deserve. We don't demand excellence."

"Lack of effort and passion is beyond words"

"We are all suckers:

"Pretty simple. We must get rid of Alford"

"FIRE THIS MAN"

"So, when are the airplane/truck banners coming out?"

"Not that i"m asking for Howland back, but...."

"UCLA basketball is a joke!"

"Just horrible"

"No heart"

"Participation and juice box for Bryce"

"Alford can't be fired soon enough"

"Lousy team"

"Welsh 7 ft and just standing and waiting"

"Welsh needs to grow a pair"

"Bryce Alford is so selfish"

"Can they leave Alford off the bus or plane?"

"Shameful!"

"The season is officially over"

"Lavin is as orange as Trump"

"We have two Alfords too many"

"Alford is the worst coach ever"

"We will never win anything with Alford as coach"
TheSouseFamily
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842799731 said:

souse, in that i almost singlehandely recruited both ivan & jaylen to berkeley with minimal assistance from the staff, it's kinda expected i'm gonna out recruit rapist enabler steve alford for jordan in 2018

ucla fans got unrealistic expectations, the reality is that john wooden's championship teams a million years ago before t-rexs & **** like that only happened because sam gilbert bought all the players for the wizard of westwood...just a dirty history of under the table money pre nobu malibu & the gil hanse restoration of the north course at los angeles country club

ucla basketball=scientology#:nono:


God bless you, brother. I hope you're right. And I agree that Bruin fans have totally unrealistic expectations, about just aboutt everything. I can't recall a head coach that they didn't want to fire (in any sport) and I'm going back a few decades.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?



what up, guys?

if you graduate from cal & can't read a financial statement your gonna be ******

the ability to break down & comprehend a financial statement is an important life skill, to be able to find the trapdoors & backdoors in the numbers is how your gonna get minted (and stay minted), they are the dna of the biz world (and also your personal finances)...if you gotta rely on others to do that because your a lazy dumb azz don't be surprised when your coin is gone...make sure you got the wolf of wall street & the jewish b-school boys on speed dial too as a 2nd pair of eyes, ok?

you want some financial advice?...if you can't pay cash for it, you can't afford it...listen to drake, some people are tryna take it away from you...do you know what the goal of financial planners is?...it's to convert your assets into their assets

here's a condensed summary of the program's latest financial statement:

*****the meb (martin excellence in basketball) fund aka the men's basketball strategic opportunity and excellence fund recieved $870,133 in donations in fiscal year 2016

12%-weight room upgrades ($100,000)
43%-charters, australia trip, air travel ($360,000)
15%-locker room enhancements ($125,000)
27%-recruiting, team travel costs ($225,000)
3%-equipment-sorinex exercise ($31,346)

*****men's basketball team also operated with a $622,451 budet from the cal athleteic department in fiscal year 2016

if your a california golden bear fan that wants to support the basketball program, the meb fund is a tremendous investment in your happiness...plus coach martin buys all new meb donors lunch at the kingfish on telegraph & will let you diagram an entry lob pass to young ivee for the next game

if this isn't possible, no worries, but can you at least be at haas for the battle at the barricade against stanford this sunday nite at 5:30 pm?...coach wilcox will be giving away extra marshawn bobbleheads at the game too

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
in response to several private messages, obviously the #s above do not include salaries & related costs like the fish's the painkiller
parentswerebears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dear Shocky,

I have red hair and my beard is red. I have never been to a Cal- Furd game, so I don't know if that is going to be a problem, but if I may make a suggestion: don't wear the fuschia. Maybe the green?

Go Bears!

Shut up pwb#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
parentswerebears;842799803 said:

Dear Shocky,

I have red hair and my beard is red. I have never been to a Cal- Furd game, so I don't know if that is going to be a problem, but if I may make a suggestion: don't wear the fuschia. Maybe the green?

Go Bears!

Shut up pwb#


what up teach, are you definitely gonna be in the haas sunday nite at 5:30 pm for the battle at the barricade vs them elistist stanford cardinals?

i got high hopes for you, we gonna see...but don't worry about me, i got a lotta enemies, people tryna take away tryna drain away my energy

just in case coach wilxcox runs out of the beast mode bobbleheads, i"m personally gonna be handing out drake bobbleheads to the 1st 1200 cal fans thru the door...yeah they are gonna be for free




cal athletic department official sanctioned gameday promotions in conjunction with shocky#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jordan, larry legend told me you got "25 and 20 effortlessly" as your woodcreek timberwolves trapped 65-32 the granite bay grizzlies

the foto is absolutely stunning, it takes my breath away, your kinda like the san francisco bay area which is the paris of the united states of america

and what dumb azzs really think marvin bagley is better than you, not me, jordan...and you know that




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including roseville & paris):bravo:bravo
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


message to dad: what up mr sueing sr?

as the director of recruiting for the california golden bear basketball program i would like to officially welcome you & your son to berkeley this weekend for the cal vs stanford class warfare (the self made rags to riches vs the trust funders) battle at the barricade...i accept full resonsiblity for not successfully recruiting troy brown jr & sr, that's not gonna happen again, parents matter too, right?

1st of all, you've done an amazing job raising your son to be an articulate well spoken young man, he got a 3.8 gpa, he's not a ******* dumb azzork:

as one parent to another let's be real here, we both know utah is an academically mediocre school, it's not even in the same zip code as cal but let's take a realistic look at both team's rosters with respects to your son's future playing time as a multiple 3, ok?

2017 cal basketball roster including incoming players, next year the bears currently only got 1 scholly player taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/25/california-golden-bears

*****6'7" 200 lbs roman davis (will be a sophmore): averaging 2.4 mpg
both of cal's 2017 commits jemarl baker & juhwan harris dyson are 6'4"

2017 utah basketball roster including incoming players, next year the utes currently got 7 scholly players taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/254/utah-utes

*****6'5" 190 lbs devon daniels (will be a sophmore): averaging 26.8 mpg
*****6'8" 215 lbs chris seeley (will be a redshirt freshman): not playing this season
*****6'8" 220 lbs david collette (will be a senior): averaging 27.6 mpg
*****6'9" 221 lbs kyle kuzma (will be a senior): averaging 29.8 mpg
*****6'9" 220 lbs max reininger (will be a sophmore): averaging 3.4 mpg
*****6'9" 215 lbs makoi mawlen is signed for 2017 (will be a freshman)
*****6'6" 190 lbs gabe bealer is signed for 2017 (will be a junior)

cal got 1 guy with your son's height range, utah is gonna have 7 guys with his height range next season, do you really want your son to be the 8th?...what roster offers the opportunity to compete for a starting position & early playing time?

where does justice want to live the next 4 years, the almost all white freezing azz salt lake city or the wonderfully diverse ideal weather san francisco bay area?

what area is economically vibrant with high tech start ups that are minting fresh out of college hard working millennials, salt lake city or the san francisco bay area (silicon valley)?...have you priced out gameday flights from cali to slc?

special k has done a great job of selling your son that he's gonna develop him, that he played in the nba

coach martin is more low key, he don't bring it up all the time (which might be a mistake on his part because there are some guys that wanna hear that **** all the time) but he also played in the nba

reality is that during larry's 6 years in freezing azz utah he's only put 2 guys delon wright & jakop poeltl into the league, coach martin & his staff got a way better track record of developing guys for the nba, did you know that?

mr sueing, your son is 1 injury away from basketball being done with him forever, what's your 50 year family plan to ensure that your son achieves all of his life goals?...is he gonna use basketball or is basketball gonna use him?

and make no mistake about it, if your son commits to cal this weekend i'm gonna coach him up with key highly effective very vocal messages on gamedays to ensure that he reaches his ultimate potential, that's what i do

50 year plan#
parentswerebears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842799976 said:

what up teach, are you definitely gonna be in the haas sunday nite at 5:30 pm for the battle at the barricade vs them elistist stanford cardinals?

i got high hopes for you, we gonna see...but don't worry about me, i got a lotta enemies, people tryna take away tryna drain away my energy

just in case coach wilxcox runs out of the beast mode bobbleheads, i"m personally gonna be handing out drake bobbleheads to the 1st 1200 cal fans thru the door...yeah they are gonna be for free




cal athletic department official sanctioned gameday promotions in conjunction with shocky#


See you there!
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the interest of helping Shocky raise money for the practice court (and especially against those that say "Well you have the RSF" I would like to show you this video of the Dorm in which KU basketball players reside. As the comments say, this is MUCH nicer than the kitchen in my overpriced mcMansion in So Cal.

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2016/09/28/video-the-dorm-for-kansas-basketball-players-is-ridiculous/
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Cal priority recruit[/SIZE]

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
socaltownie;842800071 said:

In the interest of helping Shocky raise money for the practice court (and especially against those that say "Well you have the RSF" I would like to show you this video of the Dorm in which KU basketball players reside. As the comments say, this is MUCH nicer than the kitchen in my overpriced mcMansion in So Cal.

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2016/09/28/video-the-dorm-for-kansas-basketball-players-is-ridiculous/


socal, is this the same mccarthy hall that had a 16 year old girl sexually assaulted with 5 of the jayhwaks either involved or are witnesses that presumably did not come to her rescue?...yeah it's a tricked out dorm for sure for privileged 2.5 gpa dumb azzs that don't got any academic ambition, bill self's only accountability of them is peforming at a high level on the basketball court with a basketball during jayhawk basketball games
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article128646254.html

rock chalk walk talk#
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842800060 said:



message to dad: what up mr sueing sr?

as the director of recruiting for the california golden bear basketball program i would like to officially welcome you & your son to berkeley this weekend for the cal vs stanford class warfare (the self made rags to riches vs the trust funders) battle at the barricade...i accept full resonsiblity for not successfully recruiting troy brown jr & sr, that's not gonna happen again, parents matter too, right?

1st of all, you've done an amazing job raising your son to be an articulate well spoken young man, he got a 3.8 gpa, he's not a ******* dumb azzork:

as one parent to another let's be real here, we both know utah is an academically mediocre school, it's not even in the same zip code as cal but let's take a realistic look at both team's rosters with respects to your son's future playing time as a multiple 3, ok?

2017 cal basketball roster including incoming players, next year the bears currently only got 1 scholly player taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/25/california-golden-bears

*****6'7" 200 lbs roman davis (will be a sophmore): averaging 2.4 mpg
both of cal's 2017 commits jemarl baker & juhwan harris dyson are 6'4"

2017 utah basketball roster including incoming players, next year the utes currently got 7 scholly players taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/254/utah-utes

*****6'5" 190 lbs devon daniels (will be a sophmore): averaging 26.8 mpg
*****6'8" 215 lbs chris seeley (will be a redshirt freshman): not playing this season
*****6'8" 220 lbs david collette (will be a senior): averaging 27.6 mpg
*****6'9" 221 lbs kyle kuzma (will be a senior): averaging 29.8 mpg
*****6'9" 220 lbs max reininger (will be a sophmore): averaging 3.4 mpg
*****6'9" 215 lbs makoi mawlen is signed for 2017 (will be a freshman)
*****6'6" 190 lbs gabe bealer is signed for 2017 (will be a junior)

cal got 1 guy with your son's height range, utah is gonna have 7 guys with his height range next season, do you really want your son to be the 8th?...what roster offers the opportunity to compete for a starting position & early playing time?

where does justice want to live the next 4 years, the almost all white freezing azz salt lake city or the wonderfully diverse ideal weather san francisco bay area?

what area is economically vibrant with high tech start ups that are minting fresh out of college hard working millennials, salt lake city or the san francisco bay area (silicon valley)?...have you priced out gameday flights from cali to slc?

special k has done a great job of selling your son that he's gonna develop him, that he played in the nba

coach martin is more low key, he don't bring it up all the time (which might be a mistake on his part because there are some guys that wanna hear that **** all the time) but he also played in the nba

reality is that during larry's 6 years in freezing azz utah he's only put 2 guys delon wright & jakop poeltl into the league, coach martin & his staff got a way better track record of developing guys for the nba, did you know that?

mr sueing, your son is 1 injury away from basketball being done with him forever, what's your 50 year family plan to ensure that your son achieves all of his life goals?...is he gonna use basketball or is basketball gonna use him?

and make no mistake about it, if your son commits to cal this weekend i'm gonna coach him up with key highly effective very vocal messages on gamedays to ensure that he reaches his ultimate potential, that's what i do

50 year plan#


I'm concordtom, and I approve this message.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]when I'm watching [U]every[/U] single Cal game, I think how much the state-of-the-art scoreboard at center court adds so much to the game experience. I love the giant Cal script, and the massively improved sound system

I want to again acknowledge and thank Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. [/SIZE]

HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[video=youtube;WEiJ4dJHRAo][/video]

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
allonzo "ped are fun" trier's 17 points & only 1 turnover was the difference as the arizona wildcats (19-2) kicked to the curb 79-62 the washington state cougars (10-10)...cats +12 on the boards at mckale

the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (19-2) went on the road to assault 73-67 the utah utes (14-6) at the huntsmen center...the bears are now tied for 3rd place in the pac 12 standings along with ucla & utah, saturday's game at 5:30 pm vs stanford is critical, are you gonna be in the haas?...watching on tv is for losers (except for souse family who's in faraway land), even aussie bear is gonna represent

in the battle of the winless, them colorado buffaloes (11-10) licked 85-78 the oregon state beavers (4-17) despite 27 points from drew eubanks & 26 points from stephen thompson jr...men's hair club prez tad boyle started 5 reserves to recongize their hard work all season in practice, too bad coach martin don't even know all the names of his walk ons, no wonder they like me more than him

louisiana tech bulldogs (14-7) got burned 79-70 by the uab blazers

cal poly mustangs (6-14) morro bayed 79-66 the uc irvine anteaters (13-10)
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Flop of the Year award goes to ...
...The Oregon Ducks[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;shYCo8Wsnzk][/video]

Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trevin knell coached up the young ones at the youngblood league by knocking down 14 of 15 3 pointers...let me repeat that, 14 of 15 3 pointers...along with jemarl baker, he's one of the top pure high school shooters in the united states of america & its territories

moms wakes up trevin at 5:00 am every morning so he can put up 500+ shots a day, that's the brutal price of admission if you wanna become recongized as an elite shooter instead of a guy with wasted potential & crooked azz shooting, how badly do you want this?




only place for trevin's heart is berklee#
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams;842800102 said:

[SIZE=5]when I'm watching [U]every[/U] single Cal game, I think how much the state-of-the-art scoreboard at center court adds so much to the game experience. I love the giant Cal script, and the massively improved sound system

I want to again acknowledge and thank Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. [/SIZE]




+1

It's amazing how much of an improvement this is over the 2 low resolution screens at each end and the muffled sound system.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
justice, no need to fly hawaiian airlines from so cal to the san francisco bay area, there are usually (if you book in advance) $49 flights almost every hour from lax to oak on southwest



gameday travel#:tree:bluecarrot:
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
justice, you got a 3.8 gpa, do you wanna be a true student athlete at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in the diverse & beautiful economically powerful san francisco bay area with ideal year round weather in a family first basketball program with other high character teammates that are also mentally limitless with academic ambition or what?

Shocky1;842675152 said:

who are these guys on the california golden bears basketball team?...do you wanna be a part of all of this?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price ($75,000,000 4 year contract with the portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield (nba development league with the utah jazz)
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews*-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-3.1 gpa@wheeler ($21,404,269 4 year contract with the boston celtics)
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.86 gpa@morgan park
jemarl baker-3.6 gpa@roosevelt
marcus lee-3.5 gpa@kentucky
juhwan harris dyson-3.0 gpa@heritage christian
derek king-3.7 gpa@foothill
koko kurdoghlian-3.6 gpa@la canada
trevin knell-4.0 gpa@wood cross

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract..patrick christopher, justin cobbs & richard solomon all have around one+ remaining semester of schoolwork necessary to earn their cal degrees...as the wise marco harris once told me, men take care of their business

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball



this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like kentucky, oregon, arizona or utah & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after basketball is done with you & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...don't be a dumb azz

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including hawaii)
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
signficant movement in tickets sales this week for the self made rags to riches vs trust funders game on sunday nite at 5:30 pm in the battle at the barricade, are you gonna represent your california golden bears?

watching on tv is for losers, let's roar at haas & remember to put our weapons in a clear plastic bag, ok?

check out the link below & get your tix(s), every voice matters when there are storms we may not be able to weather

http://www.calbears.com/sports/2014/3/5/209426747.aspx



what's your dream? (do you really bleed blue & gold)?
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842800090 said:

socal, is this the same mccarthy hall that had a 16 year old girl sexually assaulted with 5 of the jayhwaks either involved or are witnesses that presumably did not come to her rescue?...yeah it's a tricked out dorm for sure for privileged 2.5 gpa dumb azzs that don't got any academic ambition, bill self's only accountability of them is peforming at a high level on the basketball court with a basketball during jayhawk basketball games
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article128646254.html

rock chalk walk talk#


Same one Shock. Simply put a blight on the idea that these are "students". Hired mercenaries that help with branding is a better description.
Mealpoints
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842799730 said:

rapist enabler steve alford's ucla bruins (19-3) continue to play lousy fundamentally weak d, turned the ball over a sloppy 17 times & got embarazzed 84-76 by the usc trojans (18-4)...mark my words if ucla's starting 5 all leave westwood after this season, the bruins are gonna be 15-17 again next season just like they were a season ago...young ivee's epic shot rejection at the buzzer to seal the bears victory at the galen center is looking like a good rpi/ncca resume win for cal

despite 1 & done markelle fultz's 28 points, 9 assists & 8 boards the washington huskies (9-11) got stripper poled 86-75 by the asu sun devils (10-11)...a contrast of coaching styles, lorenzo romar quietly/stoically sits on the bench in a finely tailored suit like he's at a funeral & bobby "off to the races" hurely screams at the refs for 40 minutes like he's a messed up crackhead at a trap house

seton hall pirates (13-7) got their treasure chest looted 61-54 by the butler bulldogs

south dakota jackrabbits (9-14) got jacked 91-82 by the denver pioneers

southeastern louisiana lions (12-9) got exorcised 85-71 by the northwestern state demons

wyoming cowboys (14-7) blackjacked 66-65 the las vegas rebels



It WAS an epic block against the Toejams. Great night.
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6141[/ATTACH]



just like i watch literally almost every second of cal basketball in person, larry legend is nor cal's guru on high school basketball, he watches more games in person than anybody as he relentlessly logs the miles

so i asked larry for his thoughts on jordan brown vs ivan rabb

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my take on the 2.

Brown faces up and plays from 15-18 feet out much better.
Brown handles the ball and runs the court better.
Brown shoots it better. Better stroke.
Brown can play the 3 and 4.
Brown scores a lot easier than Rabb did. Much more fluid offensively. Brown is very good off the 2nd and 3rd miss. He is excellent at tipping the ball to himself.

Rabb definitely more back to basket player so in the post he's stronger.
Rabb uses both hands very well. He is almost equally as strong going left and right.
(pretty unique skill set)
Rabb is more aggressive. But I think that is a knock on both kids because both can play soft at times.

Both of them aren't elite shot blockers but Brown is probably better than Rabb. Rabb frame isn't that strong so its going to be tough for him to establish position in the NBA at 215-220. Needs to bulk.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my take is that ivan's mono battle this summer set him back a bit from a s&c standpoint but that's he rounding into form now...having watched both play in high school as juniors, i think ivan was a better defensive player (much more aggressive on the boards, stronger motor) & that jordan is a better offensive player (demands the ball in half court sets & effortlessly runs in transition) at the same point in their developments

yeah both of them are diamonds




buy conflict free diamonds#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


jemarl baker scored a dangerous 23 points as his roosevelt mustangs wild horsed 71-65 their big viii league arch rival centennial huskies

yeah the shockster isn't taking creasy for granted, that's not gonna happen...baker is one of the nation's most en fuego lethal shooters, he's a man on fire

don't **** with jemarl




don't let him loose (going home)#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?


2018 cal key targeted prospect jules bernard of the compton magic scored 27 points in the 1st half (30 overall) as the winward wildcats pledged of allegianced 77-33 the viewpoint patriots




the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including trinidad):patriot
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]there are only FIVE HOME GAMES LEFT

we have 5, probably 6 players who have only FIVE HOME GAMES LEFT

[COLOR="#0000CD"]Jabari Bird, Sam Singer, Roger Moute A Bidias, Stephen Domingo, Grant Mullins + Ivan Rabb[/COLOR]

Gotta support these players

What are you waiting for?
Don't miss out[/SIZE]



Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?



alex, why are you the #1 targeted priority prospect at the 1 on shocky big board for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)?

1) your not a ******* dumb azz, you got a 3.62 gpa...some of the other point guard prospects talk about academic ambition but at the of the day they'd rather be playing video games with their friends than reading books & **** like that, a 2.7 gpa isn't gonna clear admissions at the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world

2) you got good fashion sense but there's still a lot of room for me to coach you up when you hopefully get to berkeley

3) your skills at the 1 are multiple, last game you got 20 points, 10 assists (which is pretty close to this year's entire team total assist average per game), 10 steals & 7 boards

4) you play your best ball in crunch time, your ice in your veins moneyball 3 pointer at the buzzer to defeat the montverde academy is lethal, it's fun to storm the floor, that **** never gets old
[video=youtube;f2w-fvgUX2Q][/video]

alex, when are you gonna visit cali?
:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842787014 said:

another look at alex lomax's game winning dime, check out the post entitled "clutch"

bigtime players make bigtime plays in bigtime games, the velocity & accuracy of that pass is ******* unreal (so are these fashion choices)

https://twitter.com/BryanFenley


why is cal 11th in the pac 12 in assists (12.9 apg)?#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?



justice, did coach martin pick you & your family up at the oakland airport in his tricked out ride?:headbang

it doesn't have to be like this but berkeley is all about celebrating your unique individualism without conformity

Shocky1;842782697 said:

with so cal standouts jemarl baker (top 50 talent, arguably the nation's purest long range shooter) & juhwan harris dyson (arguably the best coast's top lockdown 2/3 defender, the spider fly is relentless) already committed along with elite sharpshooter trevin knell (will enroll in 2019), the cal staff is going hard at 6'6" 210 lbs justice sueing of mater dei high school for cal's go all the way up class (2017)




why haven't you heard of justice sueing jr before, why isn't he currently nationally ranked?

justice played his freshman year of high school basketball at westview high school in avondale, arizona...as a sophmore the swingman averaged 19.9 ppg (with 78.4% on free throws knocking down a remarkable 127 of them) in league play at the mary knoll school in honolulu, his dad justice sueing sr was an assistant coach & is well known/respected on the islands after playing for the university of hawaii back in the day (1990s)

sueing is now at california powerhouse mater dei high school & is absolutely blowing up with recent games of 16 points vs lynwood today, 27 points vs chino hills (and the ball bros), 21 points vs st augustine & 25 points vs bishop montgomery (the preseason #1 ranked team in california)...the lefty fearlessly attacks the basket & finishes thru contact (and then makes the free throws for the +1), got an above aveage shooting stroke, can facilitate his team's half court offense & physically defends several positions with a bad azz attitude

listen to the poised & articulate true student athlete in the video below, he is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.8 gpa
[video=youtube;2voeGlY7728][/video]

justice is gonna be ranked in the top 100 in the final 2017 rankings just like predicted here for charlie moore in the final 2016 rankings...he's already officially visited academically mediocre utah & almost died of frostbite in freezing azz salt lake city ("utah had an amazing environment") & also tripped to the sheltered st marys campus...the hawaiian native would be a strong fit both athletically & academically to compete for the wide open starting 3 battle next season upon the bird man's graduation to hopefully the nba in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area with ideal year round weather in a family first team environment

yeah the shocky & the staff all are in on justice sueing jr...and if you ask him where he live, he's hopefully gonna point at the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the islands):gobears:
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=6]Cal the top Universities for upward mobility[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=5]"Cal is the No. 1 college in the nation for students who come from families in the bottom fifth and end up having earnings in the top 1 percent"[/SIZE]



HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]Jamarl with 23 pts to help his team beat rival[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;_wEQ8cwWb_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wEQ8cwWb_M&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i bleed blue & gold and never wear red but let's be real here, clothes are for losers



so it's kinda hard to pick my favorite cardinal but i'm gonna go with stanford grad k flay, she's great in concert with her disturbed shocky energy/attitude & yeah she's got powerful lyrics with her indie alternative hip hop that's in your face with her brutal honesty




crush me (blood in the cut)#:crazy
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what up jemarl?

just watched hoop dream's video of you team's chippy emotional brawl with cross town rival centennial...yeah it's pretty obvious that your one of the nation's purest high school shooters & that can finish/distribute with both hands but did you realize that you didn't compete for a single 50/50 ball & that defensively you seemed to avoid physical contact?

hope your not planning to play candy azz soft d next season, that **** is not gonna fly with me & coach martin

where's jemarl's motor?#
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
the utterly corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (19-3) was waylaid 74-65 on their journey further into the heart of darkness by the colorado buffaloes (12-10) in boulder



evil is not always able to prevail, criminal dana altman (who has knowingly recruited athletes who have raped & broken the spines of women) will not always win basketball games on a basketball court with a basketball in concert with his powerful corporate partner in chasing paper (ephermal & meaningless) wins at all costs as players are treated as disposable factory workers, these guys are ****** & got no future

there is justice in the world, those that care about the magic of high character (the kind that don't intentionally kick competitors in the balls) true student athletes (not 2.5 gpa dumb azzs that don't got academic ambition or earn meaningful degrees) competing not only in sports but also in classroms in their pursuits of better tomorrows for themselves, their families & their communities thru educations are celebrating tonite

the only thing better in the beautiful world of college basketball than a cal victory is an oregon loss...yeah today was a good day

dana altman=colonel kurtz
Page 81 of 186
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.