cal's monster class deux

1,375,962 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
olivier, how well do you know coach martin at this time?

[video=youtube;H2Aowbpv0XM][/video]

life is not linear (not always black & white)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
HoopDreams
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842806009 said:

for mutts like us we appreciate that refugees fight the odds to relocate around the globe, to create better lives for themselves & their families in a safe harbor

[video=youtube;73g8I2KebD4][/video]

love for the beautiful people of south sudan#

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movements in the united states of america

Right on!
Shocky1

truth in advertising: i dunno maybe the asu slogan shouldn't be "fear the fork" but something more truthful like "fear the library & **** like that"...bobby "off to the races" hurley has assembled an athletic bunch of nomadic d1 & jc transfers 2.5 gpa dumb azzs, his recruiting niche is guys with troubled pasts & minimal academic ambition...bobby promised the sun angels donors when he was hired that he was gonna build the duke of the west but it's looking more like the tark's unlv teams from back in the day...his top recruit during his 2 years in tempe sam cuncliffe (attended multiple high schools) has already transferred mid season to kansas...when bobby tells kj hymes he's building his program with his guys, that's just a bunch of ****, don't be a dumb azz kj (the future of cal basketball isaac isn't a dumb azz)

asu is 11-13 on the season with last week's impressive 1 point loss at eugene & 13 point win in corvallis...i sat in the 1st row behind coach mcdermott with my creighton buddy slim wadie at wells fargo arena in tempe & coached mac up during the bluejays 96-85 (game closer than the score) victory...asu plays fast & hard with usually 4 guards, they take a lot of chances defensively & don't rebound the ball very well, and most importantly bobby is gonna absolutely scream at the refs for 40 minutes, he's just like the st marys high school head coach

the sun devils are led by the very talented volume shooter senior 6'5" 195 lbs torian graham (18.5 ppg), 6'1" 180 lbs tra holder (17.8 ppg & a team high 3.3 apg), 6'1" 160 lbs shannon evans ii (16.2 ppg), senior 6'8" 225 lbs obinna oleka (12.3 ppg with a crooked azz 23.3% on 3 pointers & 10.3 rpg, he's really not that good of a rebounder, he usually is the only sun devil competing for the ball off the glass), 6'5" 190 lbs kodi justice (7.8 ppg)...fully expect asu's only other big 6'10" 260 lbs jethro tshisumpa (1.0 ppg) who's been playing only 7.4 mpg to get a lot more minutes tonite vs cal's bigs...asu basically plays the starters most of the game with minimal bench support, there's no player development going on in tempe which means there's gonna be a 3rd losing season next year when the team's best 2 players graham & oleka are gone but tonite is gonna be a battle

the #1 priority/game key for this pac 12 match up will be for the bears to fully exploit our significant interior post advantage & to feed the ******* basketball to ivan, the king & kam...asu got absolutely no answer for that, young ivee (who is finally physically healthy after mono this summer, a sprained foot from the st marys scrimmage & then a disabling hand injury that he fought thru in hawaii) should go off for 30+ points, now is the time for young ivee to continue calling out (like he did with the bird man) his teammates when they miss him on mismatch switches

this is a great match up/opportunity for charlie to get more room to operate, for jabari to post up an overmatched & fundamentally not sound defensive opponent (playing with a nba bad jazz motor is gonna get jb buckets, 25+ points, standing in corner isn't gonna get him ****), for grant to let it fly without hesitation (i believe in the wolf of wall street, you & melissa know that) & for all of our guard/wing defenders to relentlessly chase/close out on their shooters...looking inside for high percentage finishes near the basket is the solution for a cal victory...if oleka gets in foul trouble trying to defend rabb, ivan's gonna get 40+

this game will be a test for cal defensively but let's be real here we're by far the best defense that asu has played all season just like the 1st game in berkeley, the wide open perimeter shots that they've gotten against **** teams won't be available tonite at wells fargo arena...it will also be critical for the king & kam to stay in the paint & defend the rim as the sun devils offense is usually initiated by graham, holder or evans attacking the basket for either a point blank shot or kicking it out to a teammate for a 3 point look...kam/the king's (or ivan in small ball) defensive responsibility obinna oleka is knocking down only 23.3% on 3 pointers, there's no reason to leave the paint to guard him on the perimeter, hunker down low & alter/block shots, ok?...hurley is gonna try to schematically pull out the cal bigs but we gotta be smarter than that...the odds of oleka beating us with 3 point moneyballs is pretty ******* slim

yeah, i got all the answers & i'm gonna be loud in ensuring my gameplan (feed ivan on offense and the king/kam stay in the paint on defense to protect the rim) is fully executed, if bobby thinks he's gonna outyell/outcoach me tonite at 9:00 pm he's in for a really big ******* surprise

this is shocky's team (the time is now for everything)#
Jeff82
HoopDreams;842805972 said:

[SIZE=5]It's a good time to again thank Jason Kidd, NBA champion, 10-time All-Star, two-time Olympic gold medalist, head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks and one of the greatest Golden Bears in history, for his endowment of [COLOR="#000080"]The Jason Kidd Scholarship for Cal men's basketball with a $1 Million + donation[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]"Cal has always been home. Growing up in the Bay Area and then being able to attend Cal, I had two of the most incredible years there and I've always taken pride in wearing the Cal shirt and being able to say I'm a Golden Bear," said Kidd, who arrived from St. Joseph Notre Dame High School in Alameda as two-time state champion and consensus high school player of the year. "The vision behind The Jason Kidd Scholarship endowment is to help the next youth player and family. Being able to give back to the community and to a great school like Cal is a dream come true for me and my family."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]More about this in this expanded article....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]http://www.calbears.com/news/2017/2/7/inside-the-lair-gift-from-a-cal-legend.aspx[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Yeah, everyone at Cal roots for Jason Kidd[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]But there is one person on this planet that cringes every time he sees a Cal uniform. It brings back nightmares of the Kidd-lead Bears crushing his national championship Dukies on route to the Sweet Sixteen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Yeah, ASU Coach Bobby Hurley doesn't want to see the Cal Bears. Doesn't want to relive the nightmare.[/SIZE]

I have those pages from SI framed and hanging in my house.
concordtom
Shocky1;842806017 said:

cal's monster class exclusive announcement:

french big man olivier sarr made an official visit to berkeley with his maman et papa which included the colorado game on super bowl sunday...he's originally from toulouse (located in southern france near the spanish border) & has played for insep & the centre federal du basket-ball

sarr's build is very similar to marcus lee, my take in seeing him in person is that he's 6'11"+ & around 210-215 lbs...as the video shows he's an explosive shot blocker with instinctual timing & an active rebounder/defender along with an aggression for slam dunking (that's something i'm trying to coach up the king, don't dribble just flush the ball)

[video=youtube;3hMcqrhz7AM][/video]

olivier is a 2017 prospect that's articulate (stanford has been in the mix), a true citizen of the world & plays with the elite hops needed for cal's go all the way up class (2017)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including paris which is the san francisco of europe)

Now THIS is why we come to the Monster Thread!

So, he looks good, and I appreciate you breaking the news.
However, he looks more like 6'9" in the vids. Maybe he's grown to 6'10" with the obligatory lying inch (must be the shoes).
Even King told me he is "merely" 6'11 3/4".

I wonder how and Jordan will look side by side in 2018!
Still would need at least another big guy. Like, we currently have ZERO bigs for 2018 - the bar is open!
Shocky1

trevin, still can't believe that ronald forgot about you & juhwan but remembered jemarl & justice, he a dumb azz:headbang:headbang

let's plan a boycott of the golden arches, ok?...and in & out is on coach's nic approved list too

the university of california, berklee=always welcoming the girl from utah#:cheer
Shocky1

my fellow mutt of mixed descent olivier sarr (moms is european, dad is black) is on a glamorous tour of the united states of america with a decision expected thereafter, this is gonna be a collegiate decsision with 50 year implications:

cal: the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world located in america's most european city, the beautifully diverse san francisco bay area, in a highly successful west coast basketball program with other high character true student athletes coached up (multiple guys developed & currently playing in the nba) by a caring coaching staff (including most importantly, shocky) in a family environment

central florida: academically mediocre school located in one of the most summertimes humid flat locations on planet earth...johnny dawkins has coached his team for 4 losses in their last 5 games, some things never change

wake forest: good school academically located adjacent to the fabulous recently restored coore & crenshaw old town golf club & a tobacco factory/cigarette headquarters...great place to learn about slavery & subtle discrimination...danny manning is a good man

vanderbilt: very good school academically but nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winters, 15 minutes of nice weather each spring & fall...bryce drew is an emerging but still unproven coach, rocky start in nashville with a 12-12 record this season

the search for the truth (what are your values?)#:patriot:
Shocky1

j gatsby believed in the green light of the future

i believe in the blue light which represents the magical energy of the cal basketball program

and just to make sure my guys perform with optimal hair on fire energy tonite in the desert, me, taylor & her girlfriend julianna got cupcakes for the guys from gigis if the california golden bears prevail

this **** is getting live

let's do this

Shocky1;842798551 said:

i've extended an invitation to coach marco to host the entire cal basketball traveling party on thurdsay february 9th (the evening after the asu game in tempe) at dominicks steak house in north scottsdale along with taylor (center) & her girlfriend julianna...not sure if that's gonna work with travel logistics & everything, it's just an open invitation

kinda curious to see how many wagyu filets kam & the king could power down

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6152[/ATTACH]

truffle butter#:nono::nono::nono:
mikecohen
concordtom;842806183 said:

Now THIS is why we come to the Monster Thread!

So, he looks good, and I appreciate you breaking the news.
However, he looks more like 6'9" in the vids. Maybe he's grown to 6'10" with the obligatory lying inch (must be the shoes).
Even King told me he is "merely" 6'11 3/4".

I wonder how and Jordan will look side by side in 2018!
Still would need at least another big guy. Like, we currently have ZERO bigs for 2018 - the bar is open!

What about Kam (who always looks to me to be substantially taller than everybody else)?
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky1;842806295 said:

my fellow mutt of mixed descent olivier sarr (moms is european, dad is black) is on a glamorous tour of the united states of america with a decision expected thereafter, this is gonna be a collegiate decsision with 50 year implications:

cal: the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world located in america's most european city, the beautifully diverse san francisco bay area, in a highly successful west coast basketball program with other high character true student athletes coached up (multiple guys developed & currently playing in the nba) by a caring coaching staff (including most importantly, shocky) in a family environment

central florida: academically mediocre school located in one of the most summertimes humid flat locations on planet earth...johnny dawkins has coached his team for 4 losses in their last 5 games, some things never change

wake forest: good school academically located adjacent to the fabulous recently restored coore & crenshaw old town golf club & a tobacco factory/cigarette headquarters...great place to learn about slavery & subtle discrimination...danny manning is a good man

vanderbilt: very good school academically but nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winters, 15 minutes of nice weather each spring & fall...bryce drew is an emerging but still unproven coach, rocky start in nashville with a 12-12 record this season

the search for the truth (what are your values?)#:patriot:

You don't know jack about Nashville. It is nicer than the Bay Area in quite a few ways.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]smiles all around[/SIZE]

HoopDreams

socaltownie
HoopDreams;842806528 said:

Funny part is that he missed the 2 ones at the end where he was the most open. I think he did it just to be sure Ivan got another double double ;-)
socaltownie
You left out honestly the best part of that quote in this season of horrific political farce

"And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until gradually I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors’ eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby’s house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the presence of this continent, compelled into an sthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder."

For Fitzgerald there is this wonderful tension between his rejection of the American Dream and yet his simulatanious understanding and appreciation for why it has a hold on us. It is wonderfully UNironic in this age of irony. It reminds us, like baseball, of all that has been good in America and what can be good again (yeah - you saw what I did there - appropriate another great ending in american letters;-)
mikecohen
socaltownie;842806539 said:

You left out honestly the best part of that quote in this season of horrific political farce

"And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until gradually I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors’ eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby’s house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the presence of this continent, compelled into an sthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder."

For Fitzgerald there is this wonderful tension between his rejection of the American Dream and yet his simulatanious understanding and appreciation for why it has a hold on us. It is wonderfully UNironic in this age of irony. It reminds us, like baseball, of all that has been good in America and what can be good again (yeah - you saw what I did there - appropriate another great ending in american letters;-)

+1
Shocky1

left to right, nick "don't hesitate to let it fly next time" hamilton, coach "let's put shocky on probation" martin, roman "new work ethic" davis & cole "totally hacked reverse spin move" welle

why did the bears win tonite in tempe?

coach martin & the staff out schemed bobby "off to the races" hurley, the sun devils did not gameplan & were caught unprepared for the bears zone defense...brilliant out of the box strategical thinking by coach martin

what happened to the phantom of the opera?

the king was uncomfortable with the protective mask for his broken nose & played better in the 2nd half without it...i asked him after the game what his curvy brunette yoga girlfriend thinks of the mask, he told me "she doesn't say much about it" which is loosely translated into she thinks he looks like a scary azz pyscho in a horror movie

how many asu fans did i annoy tonite?

quite a few, taylor & her girlfriend julianna told me after the game that there was a lot of grumbling around us (i honestly never noticed) re: my vocally loud rooting for the bears particularly when obinna oleka was on the free throw line...i started yelling "put more spin on it" when wells fargo arena got totally quiet except for me & then when he missed a couple i got ever louder with "you gotta put even more spin on it, spin it, spin it, spin"...did get some laughs when i asked obinna "what's your gpa?"

how's things going with coach martin?

with 2:54 left in the game & the bears up by 25+ points i started yelling, "coach , put in roman, let's see what he can do, put in roman"...coach martin looked back at me & made eye contact with a looks could kill glare...but guess what, i'm the relentless voice of the forgotten underdogs in life & to his credit coach put in roman, cole & nicky ham around 30 seconds later although there wasn't a substition opportunity until the next stop in the action

who was the most important guest at the game tonite?

the would be the future of cal basketball, isaac hayes...he got good grades & great hair..issac sat with his dad kwame & his brother kj in the 1st row behind the asu bench and just like the asu assistant coach who left early at the st marys game, they left early tonite too...yeah bobby is doing a great job of turning around the asu basketball program...they are heading for their 2nd straight losing season under hurley, then next season he will be without his 2 top players graham & oleka and will likely be heading for a 3rd straight losing season...the devils were a poorly coached team tonite

did the california golden bears enjoy the fruits of victory?

yeah, we parked with our wheels with the top down & our flashing blue light (we googled arizona state law & apparently it's illegal to drive with a flashing light until it's amber of white) by the team bus after the game & handed out micro & jumbo sized gigi cupcakes while visiting with each player & coach as they came out of wells fargo arena & boarded the bus over a 30 minute period...those moments of fun conversing with the guys are special, young ivee (with ice packs on his knees) is thinking about sitting in the hot tub at the hotel tonite, charlie's moms make a tasty mac & cheese, etc.

today was a good day, got to do my yoga/meditation practice, take them rescue dogs on our evening pack walk up the mountain & got to spend time with my daughter taylor in celebrating the magic of cal basketball...with a warm breeze tonite in tempe, its kinda like summertime, the living is easy
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842806521 said:

[SIZE=5]smiles all around[/SIZE]

look between dontae's nose & young ivee's right shoulder, the shockster (light blue shirt) is bringing the volume

shut up, shocky#
Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone;842806397 said:

You don't know jack about Nashville. It is nicer than the Bay Area in quite a few ways.

agreed, if your uneducated & your annual income is less than $20k a year, if you love country music, if you enjoy nasty humid azz summers & freezing azz winters & if your 30+ lbs overweight & think shoneys is fine dining, then nashville is quite a bit nicer than the san francisco bay area in quite a few ways

all you can eat (with piped in garth brooks)#
Shocky1
calbear80;842806549 said:

I hope he decides to come to Cal. We could use another big man because Rabb will be going pro after this year and there has been talk that Rooks may not be returning for next year.

Go Bears!

not accurate, kam told me he's gonna double major by adding social welfare studies in order to return to berkeley for a 5th year
Shocky1
lauri markanen (2 for 9 tonite) has struggled since gunner allonzo trier returned from his ncca peds suspension as the arizona wildcats (22-3) struggled 74-67 with the stanford cardinals (12-12)...team chemistry is a trick thing & right now the wildcats are not playing like the team that visited berkeley in early january...reid travis abused arizona for 26 points (11 of 19 field goals) in the paint, cal will have a similar opportunity this upcoming saturday nite in tuscon

seton hall pirates (15-8) stole the treasure chests 72-70 from the providence friars

southeastern louisiana lions (13-12) got shipwrecked 80-75 by the texas a&m cc islanders

south dakota state jackrabbits (12-15) got dined upon 82-65 by the north dakota state bison

wyoming cowboys (16-9) broke back mountained 102-100 the fresno state bulldogs

potential ncca tourney bound uc davis aggies (15-9) did not remember 74-65 the cal state fullerton titans

uc irvine anteaters (14-12) ardvarked 64-47 the uc santa barbara gauchos
Shocky1
great to see nicky ham on the floor tonite, nobody works harder in the classrooms of berkeley & on the basketball court that lil yachty

Shocky1
team will stay at the team hotel near tempe tonite & tomorrow nite and then will bus down to tuscon for a 5:00 pm practice on friday
Shocky1

the reality is that for all of us our time on planet earth is limited, how are we gonna celebrate our precious minutes?

this cal basketball season is finite, there are only 2 more home games at our palace

are you gonna be there?

oregon, wednesday february 22nd at 6:00 pm:
http://calbears.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACTO%3AB16%3AB18%3A&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

oregon state, friday febuary 24th at 7:00 pm:
http://calbears.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACTO%3AB16%3AB19%3A&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

every voice matters at our haas#
Shocky1
olivier, hope your enjoying your worldwind tour of the united states right now

it's good to hear that you & your family (dad is a it professional) places a very high value on academics, that you, your moms & dad are aware of berkeley's repuration throughout the world

last nite after the game roger moute a bidias (originally from cameroon, he fluently speaks multiple languages) told me that there are many 1st language french speaking students on the berkeley campus & that many of his best friends live at the international house...rog also told me that the i-house got the best food of all the cal dorms

tres bon, nous esprons vous revoir cet t en californie

decision de 50 ans#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Fully healthy Ivan Rabb carved up the ASU defense with an array of crazy scoring moves, shots and dunks.
But did you see his passing? Decisive, fast, right on target.
It's all coming together for Ivan now.[/SIZE]

Shocky1
coach martin 1st saw olivier sarr in spain last summer, this isn't some last minute panic at the disco international recruitment

as the director of recruiting for the cal basketball program, i'm on top of this ****, spain is always a strong recruiting territory

muy caliente (where's your passport?)#

Shocky1;842806027 said:

olivier sarr competed for france's fiba 17 team in this summer's world games in zaragoza spain that was attended by coach martin whose primary goal was to stay closer to jordan brown & not keep him further afar

life changes (24 secondes)#
Shocky1
NewYorkCityBear;842806422 said:

I will be at the Oregon game. I will make a citizen's arrest of Dana Altman because he is a criminal.

agreed

colonel kurtz (the heart of darkness)#
Shocky1
gameplanning: arizona is struggling right now with their post interior defensive play & offensively with shooting over the zone (stanford only played zone 8 times in their 1st match up with the cats but limited them last nite with a less athletic/relentless energy zone that the bears)
Shocky1

2017 california golden bear commit justice sueing jr scored a moneyball ice in his veins game winning bucket with 5.8 seconds to lead his mater dei monarchs to an epic 64-63 endangerment of the santa margarita eagles

big time players make big time plays in crunch time during big time games

who wants the ball?#:bravo
Shocky1
what up coach martin?

how are you you?

i am fine

i am truly sorry that i caused your heart rate to wildly spike & for you to get some butt hurt when i loudly asked you to put roman davis into the game at the 2:54 mark last nite...on the midnite ride home north on the 101 taylor's girlfriend julianna said that when you turned around to glare at me that "he seriously looked like he wanted to punch you"'

guess what, a lot of guys have wanted to punch me in my life (and other than being pistol whipped/robbed under a freeway in south america during one of my world top 100 golf travel trips nobody has ever actually been able to do that) but no worries, i'm never ever gonna give you player substitution requests during a game again, ok?

unless of course i feel like it:buttkick:

-shocky

Shocky1;842744176 said:

Dear Shocky

How are you?

I am fine.

Just read your last post re: them walk ons & thought that now might be a good time to remind you of your responsibilities & my responsibilities, ok?

Your responsibilities:

***Golf
***Yoga/meditation & **** like that
***Global warming & the cal basketball program's carbon footprint on earth
***Gameday energy & attendance including season tix(s) sales
***Stormin' the floor
***GPAs & academic achievement including the attainment of Cal degrees
***Cal's Go All the Way Up Class (2017)
***Cal's Started at the Bottom Class (2018)
***Cal's Pokemon Go Class (2019)
***In game strategy including entry/lob passes to Young Ivee, Kam & the King
***Fashion development for all student athletes
***Winning championships

My responsibilities:
***Haircuts
***Pregame player introduction theme song (and trust me, just like I ignored your request for Kayne's Diamonds are Forever last season I'm gonna ignore your request for Fat Joe's Go All the Way Up this season)
***When the **** them walk ons get into the game & when the **** they don't get into the game

Look, Roberta tells me I gotta be nicer to you & not always keep you further afar but back in East St Louis we had a name for guys like you.

Dead.

Best Regards

Coach Martin
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky1;842806571 said:

agreed, if your uneducated & your annual income is less than $20k a year, if you love country music, if you enjoy nasty humid azz summers & freezing azz winters & if your 30+ lbs overweight & think shoneys is fine dining, then nashville is quite a bit nicer than the san francisco bay area in quite a few ways

all you can eat (with piped in garth brooks)#

"If your uneducated..." LOL what more needs to be said.

You are an anger-filled arrogant borderline autistic idiot. I'd rather spend the day with the many nice people of Nashville than with you--it's not even close. We'd probably go down to East Nashville, get some delicious chicken and sweet tea amid the fireflies, and then watch John Paul Jones play Bluegrass in a joint that only seats 75.

If you are one of the first contacts any of our recruits has with the University of California, then God help us.
NVGolfingBear
Chapman_is_Gone;842806624 said:

"If your uneducated..." LOL what more needs to be said.

You are an anger-filled arrogant borderline autistic idiot. I'd rather spend the day with the many nice people of Nashville than with you--it's not even close. We'd probably go down to East Nashville, get some delicious chicken and sweet tea amid the fireflies, and then watch John Paul Jones play Bluegrass in a joint that only seats 75.

If you are one of the first contacts any of our recruits has with the University of California, then God help us.

Come on Chapman...he is poking the bear and you're growling. Stop growling and he won't poke the bear anymore (I suspect, though maybe not).
BeachedBear
NVGolfingBear;842806629 said:

Come on Chapman...he is poking the bear and you're growling. Stop growling and he won't poke the bear anymore (I suspect, though maybe not).

Although I'm confident you're response is in jest (and I think it is funny) - I don't think Shocky is enlightened enough to see it that way. My fear is your response to Chapman's retort, just fuels the bear poker.

FWIW, I thought Shocky stepped over the line with his response to Chapman. He responded to a comment about a Nashville, with a personal attack - which is against the rules of this board. I was going to chime in, but Chapman can stand up for himself (and did). Sometimes we have to push back on the fools to make sure they don't ruin it for everybody.
NVGolfingBear
BeachedBear;842806635 said:

Although I'm confident you're response is in jest (and I think it is funny) - I don't think Shocky is enlightened enough to see it that way. My fear is your response to Chapman's retort, just fuels the bear poker.

FWIW, I thought Shocky stepped over the line with his response to Chapman. He responded to a comment about a Nashville, with a personal attack - which is against the rules of this board. I was going to chime in, but Chapman can stand up for himself (and did). Sometimes we have to push back on the fools to make sure they don't ruin it for everybody.

I agree here, hence my paretheticals...
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.