cal's monster class deux

1,375,813 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NVGolfingBear;842806636 said:

I agree here, hence my paretheticals...

Jeez enough, what he said was funny. Let it be and move on, we had a great win last night and we have an Arizona team that is feeling the weight of expectations on it's shoulders, carried by Trier. Trier is a guy more worried about jacking up shots, PEDs and stats rather than being there for his team. It's time for us to get this in Tucson. Eyes on the damn prize
concordtom
Shocky1;842806575 said:

team chemistry is a trick thing & right now the wildcats are not playing like the team that visited berkeley in early january...reid travis abused arizona for 26 points (11 of 19 field goals) in the paint, cal will have a similar opportunity this upcoming saturday nite in tuscon

Seems to me, AZ's bigs big time outplayed ours.
It seems Travis is proving to be a special talent.
concordtom
HoopDreams;842806599 said:

[SIZE=5]Fully healthy Ivan Rabb carved up the ASU defense with an array of crazy scoring moves, shots and dunks.
But did you see his passing? Decisive, fast, right on target.
It's all coming together for Ivan now.[/SIZE]

I agree with you.
Ivan looks much better than earlier this season or last year. I think his coming back will pay dividends in the future of his nba career.
concordtom
Shocky1;842806622 said:

what up coach martin?

how are you you?

i am fine

i am truly sorry that i caused your heart rate to wildly spike & for you to get some butt hurt when i loudly asked you to put roman davis into the game at the 2:54 mark last nite...on the midnite ride home north on the 101 taylor's girlfriend julianna said that when you turned around to glare at me that "he seriously looked like he wanted to punch you"'

guess what, a lot of guys have wanted to punch me in my life (and other than being pistol whipped/robbed under a freeway in south america during one of my world top 100 golf travel trips nobody has ever actually been able to do that) but no worries, i'm never ever gonna give you player substitution requests during a game again, ok?

unless of course i feel like it:buttkick:

-shocky

Funny story, Jack.

But you say that lots of people have wanted to punch you in the face, but none other than the robbery in South America have been able to do it?

Maybe they just have more self-control. More impulse control.
Calfans
This is a test.
Shocky1
[video=youtube;ib4z-js5JtQ][/video]

3.5 gpa true student athlete (with good hair)#:cool:
Shocky1
markelle fultz is out with a sore knee, it's possible he may decide to not risk any further injury which might affect his nba draft ranking, he could be done in seattle
Shocky1
coach martin has extended an actionable offer to 2017 6'4" 225 lbs guard mark smith from edwardsville high school in southern illinois

why have you never heard of him?

smith was a baseball commit to missouri until he blew out his arm, he's now blowing up nationally with signficant high major interest...he's physically tough with a high basketball iq, he's got upside as he will now be focusing 100% on basketball for the 1st time

the staff would like to officially trip him to berkeley, he's only got 2 officials left after taking 3 trips to southern illinois-edwardsville (coached by former cal assistant jon harris), wright state & northern illinois...coach webster scouted one of his games in person last week

smith is from a basketball family, his dad anthony is the coach at metro east lutheran & moms yvonne both played at siu-edwardsville back in the day

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the freezing azz rust belt):gobears:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;tyML6wILnbw][/video]
Shocky1
starting with a total rebuild program at siu-edwardsville jon harris was 6-22 in his 1st season & is currently 5-21 and 0-12 in the ohio valley conference (ovc)
HoopDreams

Shocky1
http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/mullins-family-that-hoops-together-stays-together/

one of the fun factors of watching every second of cal basketball in person like my idols jay john & todd mckim is that you get to meet the friendly families of our true student athletes

met grant mullins moms theresa & sister melissa in maui (they approached me at bloch arena & told me grant started shooting better when i named him the wolf of wall street), his sister missy (she drove down from victoria bc with some of her friends) in corvallis & his girlfriend (she grew up in the bay area & that was a factor in his recruitment) at the will call line at haas pavillon (the wolf failed to put her & his potential future in laws on the guest list, i took care of that problem but not nobody on the team should ever take any relationship advice from this columbia grad)

the wolf of wall street got a great support system around him but when he's on the court there is no mercy, he's a cold blooded capitalist with his disruptive kinetically wild waving hands at the top of the bears zone d & ruthless draining of moneyballs with a pure ice in his veins shooting stroke

warning: do not **** with the wolf of wall street
Shocky1
check out targeted 2017 preferred walk on prospect dominic proctor's senior year highlights...yeah dom is the guy to the far right in the foto below, it's just a shame that the future of the cal basketball program isaac hymes isn't in this foto too...isaac can literally do it all plus he got good grades & great hair

http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_article/show/755730?referrer_id=1203619

Shocky1;842781697 said:

family friend laura (very successful medical professional high end talent recruiter based out of north scottsdale, originally from st louis) texted me before last nite's virginia game telling me that i should meet one of her good friend's dad & son who are very interested in the cal basketball program

walking back to my seats at halftime with 2 water bottles for me & taylor i bumped into mike proctor & his son dominic...dom is a 6'6" 180 lbs 2/3 at national powerhouse bishop gorman high school in las vegas (previously attended st louis country day) and the las vegas prospects...dom is a 2017 targeted preferred walk on prospect for the cal staff...the bears are gonna lose a lot at the 3 next year with the bird man's graduation

dom is currently awaiting word from the cal admission's office

this will likely be a cal vs acc preferred walk on recruiting battle although other high academic schools are also in the mix

regardless of the family's decision, gotta wish dominic proctor nothing but the best on a go forward basis, he's a high character young man

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nevada & missouri):gobears:
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]oh no ... The Shockster is not going to like this one ...

The NBA with 2K Sports is starting a NBA Pro Videogame League[/SIZE]

Shocky1
kinda like watching cal basketball on tv, playing video games is for losers...if you do both i don't even know what to tell you

read a book, talk to somebody, adopt a rescue dog (get a life)#
petalumabear
Test post.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]Kristine[/COLOR] is a National Player of the Year Contender[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]2017 Naismith Women's College Player of the Year Award

Late Season Top 20 list of candidates for the 2017 John R. Wooden Award[/SIZE][/FONT]

Shocky1
a beautiful day as the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (21-4) headed further upstream into the heart of darkness 82-79 to the ucla bruins (22-3)...game changing strategy when lonzo ball took on the defensive assignemnt of dillon brooks

oregon states beavers (4-21) got licked (again) 92-66 by the usc trojans (21-4) in front of 1,732 fans at the galen center...it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

washington huskies (9-15) failed to compete 81-66 against the colorado buffaloes (14-11)...markelle fultz dnp for the huskies because of his "sore knees" & suspensed senior xavier johnson & wesley gordon dnp for the buffs again

washington state cougars (11-13) almost pulled off the upset 74-70 against the utah utes (16-8) in freezing azz salt lake city...the utes shot an abysmal crooked azz 2 of 15 on 3 pointers

louisiana tech bulldogs (17-8) ored 62-61 the utep miners

cal poly mustangs (7-16) are getting rip curled at waikiki beach 38-31 at halftime by justice sueing sr's hawaii rainbows but i'm not gonna stay up to find out how this turns out, shocky don't got good journalistic integrity like calbears.com...there goes my pulitzer prize for cal's monster class:nono:
Shocky1
ronald ****** up, yeah jemarl baker & justice sueing jr are two of the nominees for the 2017 mcdonalds all american game in chicago but my boys trevin knell (he's by far the best player in utah, the only nominee from the state is a clown compared to him) & juhwan harris dyson (the spider fly is a better defender than any of the bitch azz male stripper nominees from california) aren't nominated at all

not happy about this at all, i would boycott mcdonalds but i wouldn't eat that **** in a million years anyways, coach nic is all about a balanced & healthy nutritional plan not gigi cupcakes or voodoo donuts, sorry about that

juhwan & trevin, i feel you pain but you gotta keep your **** together, ok?...and i thought marcus, jaylen, young ivee & the bird man were gonna put in a good word for you, guess that didn't happen...guess ronald is selecting someone else other than ivan back in the day (not gonna lie, this is my favorite foto of tamarik's bro)

[video=youtube;Ik6wSjownnA][/video]

olivier, when shay & taylor were little girls we once took them to the mcdonalds by the arc de triomphe after a day at disney paris, that's just bad parenting :bigpuke::bigpuke:

arby's rules (unless your a vegetarian like glapion)#:crazy
Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone;842806624 said:

"If your uneducated..." LOL what more needs to be said.

You are an anger-filled arrogant borderline autistic idiot. I'd rather spend the day with the many nice people of Nashville than with you--it's not even close. We'd probably go down to East Nashville, get some delicious chicken and sweet tea amid the fireflies, and then watch John Paul Jones play Bluegrass in a joint that only seats 75.

If you are one of the first contacts any of our recruits has with the University of California, then God help us.

chapman, do you got all your teeth?
HoopDreams
Shocky1
como tele vous olivier?

you and your family got a pretty amazing travel itinerary:

cal: february 5-6

wake forest: february 9-10 (starting today)

central florida: february 13-14

vanderbilt: february 16-17

olivier, hope you are enjoying the sites along the way but let's be real here, the best roadtrip in the united states of america is california's pacific coast highway

[video=youtube;PT2_F-1esPk][/video]

cal is a dream school#

Shocky1;842806295 said:

my fellow mutt of mixed descent olivier sarr (moms is european, dad is black) is on a glamorous tour of the united states of america with a decision expected thereafter, this is gonna be a collegiate decsision with 50 year implications:

cal: the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world located in america's most european city, the beautifully diverse san francisco bay area, in a highly successful west coast basketball program with other high character true student athletes coached up (multiple guys developed & currently playing in the nba) by a caring coaching staff (including most importantly, shocky) in a family environment

central florida: academically mediocre school located in one of the most summertimes humid flat locations on planet earth...johnny dawkins has coached his team for 4 losses in their last 5 games, some things never change

wake forest: good school academically located adjacent to the fabulous recently restored coore & crenshaw old town golf club & a tobacco factory/cigarette headquarters...great place to learn about slavery & subtle discrimination...danny manning is a good man

vanderbilt: very good school academically but nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winters, 15 minutes of nice weather each spring & fall...bryce drew is an emerging but still unproven coach, rocky start in nashville with a 12-12 record this season

the search for the truth (what are your values?)#:patriot:
Bearprof
The expression is "comment allez-vous"

Shocky1;842806968 said:

como tele vous olivier?

you and your family got a pretty amazing travel itinerary:

cal: february 5-6

wake forest: february 9-10 (starting today)

central florida: february 13-14

vanderbilt: february 16-17

olivier, hope you are enjoying the sites along the way but let's be real here, the best roadtrip in the united states of america is california's pacific coast highway

[video=youtube;PT2_F-1esPk][/video]

cal is a dream school#

Shocky1
rkt88edmo;842807028 said:

5h0|<3y 15 +eh h@x0r

rkt, glad you can make sense of the cal's monster class...uptight people 25+ and older (usually white too) don't get it (think it's in poor taste) & that's ok, they not my targeted audience
Shocky1
Shocky1;842806936 said:

a beautiful day as the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (21-4) headed further upstream into the heart of darkness 82-79 to the ucla bruins (22-3)...game changing strategy when lonzo ball took on the defensive assignemnt of dillon brooks

oregon states beavers (4-21) got licked (again) 92-66 by the usc trojans (21-4) in front of 1,732 fans at the galen center...it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

washington huskies (9-15) failed to compete 81-66 against the colorado buffaloes (14-11)...markelle fultz dnp for the huskies because of his "sore knees" & suspensed senior xavier johnson & wesley gordon dnp for the buffs again

washington state cougars (11-13) almost pulled off the upset 74-70 against the utah utes (16-8) in freezing azz salt lake city...the utes shot an abysmal crooked azz 2 of 15 on 3 pointers

louisiana tech bulldogs (17-8) ored 62-61 the utep miners

cal poly mustangs (7-16) are getting rip curled at waikiki beach 38-31 at halftime by justice sueing sr's hawaii rainbows but i'm not gonna stay up to find out how this turns out, shocky don't got good journalistic integrity like calbears.com...there goes my pulitzer prize for cal's monster class:nono:

cal poly mustang (7-17) got pipelined 74-65 by the hawaii rainbows

check out the exclusive cal's monster class footage of last nite's game, lots of slam dunks & not a whole lot of perimeter shooting that's for sure...if you watch carefully you can see in the stands the pretty samoan curvy brunette yoga female cheering for the bows & wondering if mr superstar is gonna invite her to the tasty food trucks on the north shore or something

[video=youtube;Bn9I8VDYjtY][/video]

aloha baby#
tequila4kapp
Hey Shocky, its good to have you back, even if I'm not in your target demographic
Shocky1
tequila4kapp;842807073 said:

Hey Shocky, its good to have you back, even if I'm not in your target demographic

tequila, your a bad azz, that's always been a targeted readership trait
SFBearz
tequila4kapp;842807073 said:

Target demographic appears to be 7-10 year old boys who are a little slow
tequila4kapp
SFBearz;842807101 said:

Target demographic appears to be 7-10 year old boys who are a little slow

And yet you are here. If you are going to be a hater why not just avoid the thread?
Shocky1
[video=youtube;NWOvm0E5u-Y][/video]

no let up (101 roadtrip)#:tree
Shocky1
no wonder nobody wanna sit behind me when the wolf of wall street is raining 6 moneyballs into the desert air in tempe

kinda curious do cal tv fans stand up in front of their tvs on gamedays?...will they consider making the trip to haas pavillion for the final 2 home games of this season against oregon on february 22nd & oregon state on february 24th or is igorance a happy bliss?

[video=youtube;6NaZTCZjN-Y][/video]

high valuation asset#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky1;842806964 said:

chapman, do you got all your teeth?

Shocky do you have all of your hair?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Listen to how his players talk about him.
See his intensity, passion, and love for the game.
Would Ivan have returned if he didn't have respect and trust of his Coach?

Two more home games.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=4]http://pac-12.com/videos/all-access-extended-california-mens-basketballs-local-talent-relaxed-vibe-winning-formula[/SIZE][/COLOR]

assist by socaltownie for spotting this video
Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone;842807162 said:

Shocky do you have all of your hair?

yeah i still got a lot of hair, here's a foto of me putting out on the par 5 island green of nine bridges on jeju island in south korea on a 4-5 club wind day while finishing off my quest to play the world's top 100 courses

but i do go to the lunchbox in scottsdale once a month for manscaping

rain drop drop top#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal is 8-1 in the last nine games
But the next three are on the road[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.