cal's monster class deux

1,376,503 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe stormy times but not in Seattle.
Manatees live in Florida.
concordtom
UCBerkGrad;842699922 said:

Meaning?

He wants JM to reconcile and reconsider.
Not gonna happen.
Shocky1
jaylen brown is gonna work out today for the los angeles lakers organization, the lakers got the #2 selection in the 2016 nba draft

yeah, there are a lot of worthy yoga/meditation studios in west la along with riviera & nobu:acclaim:

vitamin d#
Shocky1
UCBerkGrad;842699922 said:

Meaning?

creasy is too tightly & inwardly wound, he needs a yoga & meditation practice...i dunno maybe take dad along too

Shocky1
and yeah it wouldn't hurt if jordan & phil took along with them to the studio them stubborn goats coach martin & coach webster

i dunno maybe they could get a group discount package deal/discount or something for all these hard azz goats with high blood pressure
Shocky1
jordan brown got a 3.5 gpa & is testing his talents with team usa this summer plus he got good hair...and yeah he's gonna be the #1 ranked player in the 2018 class when marvin bagley & his dad both reclassify to the 2017 class

http://ht.ly/RJiu3018nXw

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and only a short drive from roseville on gamedays):gobears:
Shocky1
j mat is gonna take 18 upper division credits in berkeley this summer in order to graduate

Shocky1
did i mention that in addition to his coursework j mat is also gonna do his injury rehab too?

no fun summer#
Shocky1

focused (back to the bay)#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
"a laborers appetite works for him and his hunger drives him on..."

-jaylen brown, noted philospher

Shocky1
Shocky1;842676387 said:

it's awesome to see t-wall working with coach christopher in the link below without a soft cast on his hand, nobody battles adversity & relentlessly keeps grinding more than wallace (he is not a quitter):
https://twitter.com/nicodemus_c

linked below is a scouting evaluation from the draftexpress...in speaking with scouts from more than half the nba teams during the hour before game warm ups at haas pavilion & on the road this season (it's easy to do as scouts like to slide down to floor seats to get a better view of guys before moving back to press level mid arena game seating), there are certain teams like the la clippers that think wallace could potentially be a good fit for their organizations

my respect for tyrone & his high character & his academic values extends far beyond all the heroics he's provided us playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball, his upcoming graduation from the #1 ranked public university in the world will be a beautiful day in nor cal with happy tears from bakersfield to berkeley

make no mistake about, t-wall is ******* unbreakable

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Tyrone-Wallace-Updated-NBA-Draft-Scouting-Report-5422/

congratulated tyrone at the basketball banquet re: his upcoming graduation & asked him if his moms michelle is gonna cry on the big day, he laughed & told me she's probably already crying

i gave him details re: the la clippers scouts that gave me very positive feedback during the season re: his game, he told me he's heard that too & then told me the names of the 5 nba organizations that are showing significant interest...since the banquet t-wall has been named as an alternate for the nba combine & ultimately didn't get in but that won't preclude him from working out for interested teams

yeah, when nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton came over i asked t-wall if his curvy brunette yoga girlfriend ms alcantar looked like nick would he still go out with her & he laughed & told me "no"

tyrone wallace is not a dumb azz

this is cal basketball#

t-wall worked out for the los angeles clippers last week, the clippers need a young point guard with starter chris paul 31 years old & his back up argentinian pablo prigioni is 39 years old

my take is that tyrone could potentially start his nba career with the los angeles clippers

Shocky1
jaylen completed his 3rd & probable final workout with the los angeles lakers (#2 selection) along with his previous visits with the boston celtics (#3 selection) & phoenix suns (#4 selection)
http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/160610_jaylen_brown_workout

Shocky1;842699949 said:

jaylen brown is gonna work out today for the los angeles lakers organization, the lakers got the #2 selection in the 2016 nba draft

yeah, there are a lot of worthy yoga/meditation studios in west la along with riviera & nobu:acclaim:

vitamin d#
bearmanpg
http://www.scout.com/college/basketball/recruiting/story/1677600-1-on-1-with-5-star-pf-jordan-brown

Sounds like Cuonzo is making an impression on Jordan Brown.....
puget sound cal fan
I think it's been commented upon before, but I'd like to underscore that a UC School of Public Health advanced degree is one of the most respected in the profession. Many top public health administrators in California and the West, as well as internationally, possess an MPH from Berkeley. The Cal School of Public Health is not an advanced degree mill.
Shocky1
coach martin has offered 6'8" 190 lbs shareef o'neal the #20 ranked player in the 2018 class from the academically rigorous winward school in los angeles

shareef got a developing inside & outside game that can play facing the basket...with continued physical strength & conditioning he will dominate kinda like his dad...a collegiate decision is not expected until his senior year

it's not known at this time if this will be an academic decision or a basketball decision or maybe both

[video=youtube;hEW2IuDMeD0][/video]

the university california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

50 year decision#
puget sound cal fan
Tough work, Shocky, but someone's got to do it.
Shocky1
puget sound cal fan;842700206 said:

I think it's been commented upon before, but I'd like to underscore that a UC School of Public Health advanced degree is one of the most respected in the profession. Many top public health administrators in California and the West, as well as internationally, possess an MPH from Berkeley. The Cal School of Public Health is not an advanced degree mill.

absolutely agreed

HoopDreams

http://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/article/Kentucky-transfer-Marcus-Lee-commits-to-Cal-8055519.php

HoopDreams

[video=youtube;8E8UvqBZ5yw][/video]
socaltownie
Shocky1;842700215 said:

absolutely agreed

dad taught there for nearly 30 years. Great school.
Shocky1
puget sound cal fan;842700209 said:

Tough work, Shocky, but someone's got to do it.

this **** is getting live

welcome to berkeley marcus & bryan#
Shocky1
Shocky1;841940994 said:

how did the bears get to this position where we might have an epic dream team collection of 4&5 star ballers/friends who might potentially lead cal to the final 4?

monty recongized that while jay john (formerly lute olson's tactical right arm) is a strong technician and teacher that the bears recruiting needed a jump start particularly as monty is not going to attend 200 hs/aau games a year...as recruits seemingly expect coaches to attend every game, recruiting has become a young coach's game...so monty moved john to the asst ad for basketball development which freed up the bears to have 3 tireless and relentless road warriors on the recruiting trail: decuire, gottlieb and monty jr

next move was to promote travis decuire to associate head coach...imo decruire will be the next head bb coach at cal...should be noted that when bird called to commit he called decuire 1st and then monty...numerous recruits including both bird and matthews have mentioned their strong relationships with decruire

then monty hired the perfect graduate manager, theo robertson (played tenancious d/consumate team player/high achievement student)...young players/recruits have already gravitated toward this likely future asst coach

roster clearing with the transfers of murray and rossi who both could see the handwriting on the wall that they were never going to play any meaningful minutes on sweet 16 and better teams...it should be pointed out that both are hardworking kids and that that they left in good academic standing which means the apr hit for cal will be minimzed

sami not qualifying by a mile (or a kilometer for that matter) also opened up another spot

so the bears are now left with 12 scholly players on the roster (13 allowed by the ncaa) with bak bak, smith and the thurminator all graduating which means we currently have 4 schollys to offer for 2013

with the humble ringleader bird and his dad carl in the fold, matthews (interested in haas biz ad, dad is an asst coach at ucla/former usf hc) hopefully commiting this weekend during his official visit, lee's mother (moms know best) favoring cal the most and the bears still in the running for singer (over 30 ppg avg as a jr, nov 10th official visit), german export/import schilling, blue collar jones, hamilton and maybe brown (dad is the lakers hc) and of course the grand prize, gordon, cal recruiting is in a potentially spectacular position for success

you think the powe, ubaka, kately, and mcguire class was comparable?...other than ayinde, the rest were marginal students (and this is not a knock on leon powe whose unsettled early years are a source of inspiration in beating the odds) and the inevitable transfers/nba departures ensued

bird has a gpa over 3.00 and matthews rocks a 3.55 gpa...lee has a 3.2 gpa with an interest in child psychology with english & history as his best subjects and considered duke, gordon had stanford on his list, singer has a 3.4 gpa at an academically tough hs and is also considering both stanford and harvard...monty and decuire are recruiting great student athletes, not just great basketball players like braun's earlier class

2014 is also shaping up with the early commit from amhaad rorie, a seatle pg who is blowing up on the national scene with a 25 ppg avg as only a soph and a heady 3.8 gpa

hopefully local 5 star ivan rabb from bod will decide to be the ringleader for the 2015 class

#1 ranked public university in the world-university of california, berekeley

dominoes baby#

haas will be rocking again...go beers!

marcus, welcome to berkeley, it's been a long & interesting journey for you

your future, like that of the cal basketball program, is virtually unlimited both on & off the basketball court

life is not linear (cal's monster class)#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;7R09WcfcUaU][/video]

assist to CalVC2

petalumabear
Marcus and Brandon C can share hair tips...
Shocky1

congrats to both troy brown jr & jordan brown on being named among the 18 finalists for the 12 player team usa team roster that will compete for the 2016 men's fiba u17 world championship games june 23-july 3rd in zaragoza spain

representing your country, the united states of america, is one of the greatest honors that can bestowed upon an athlete...just ask ivan & jaylen to show you/tell you about their gold medals from their world championship games in dubai uae

http://www.usab.com/news-events/news/2016/06/mu17-finalists-announced.aspx

national anthem (red white & blue)#
puget sound cal fan
I've commented on this before, but it looks to me like Charlie will bring 'swag' back to Cal MBB! Go Bears!
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;3PbX0oExuJk][/video]
Shocky1

"happy birthday to my partner in crime on the court and my brother'
-ira lee

"happy birthday bro"
-alec hickman

"what up?...outrageous your ranked #69 when your the best pure shooter in the class of 2017...keep grindin"
-the shockster

"you gonna graduate from cal or not?"
-curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

Shocky1
juhwan harris-dyson is gonna make an unofficial visit in berkeley today with the cal staff

Shocky1;842697290 said:

congrats to 2017 fast emerging 6'4" 190 juhwan harris-dyson of heritage christian high school (academically focused school with 600 students in north hills) & earl watson elite teammate/friend of cal commit jemarl baker & cal priority target ira lee

juhwan is long & athletic and has the potential to be a contributing pac 12 utility guard with continued improvement on his shooting...last season he averaged 14.7 ppg, 13.6 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.8 spy & 2.3 tpg for the heritage christian warriors

watch the video belong of harris-dyson, he got a lotta energy, opponents tryna drain him of his synergy, not gonna happen

[video=youtube;cRMXRlwMCTw][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including so cal)
Shocky1

juhwan, welcome to berkeley, you gotta an opportunity to decide on a course of action today that is equivalent to winning a lottery, there are amazing students at heritage christian that would love to be accepted to the university of california, berkeley

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings

us news is ranking cal #3 in their 2015 collegiate world rankings, it's also the #1 ranked public university in the world (including southern california)

a cal degree is like a winning lottery ticket, it will open an unlimited number of doors in the future in your quest to achieve your dreams & goals in life...ask your parents and other mentors for confirmation, today's highly competitive global marketplace favors those that are well educated, that's just the way it is...if you go to an academically mediocre school & get injured you are ******, that's why you got to be mentally limitless

but you gotta have academic ambition to graduate from cal, are you willing to do the work?

yeah, ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins

50 year decision#
Shocky1
"we're very excited to have marcus lee be a part of our basketball family...marcus brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our program...he's contributed and won at a high level in high school as well as in college...he's a high motor gy with tremendous attributes on both ends of the floor...he's one of the best athletes in all of college basketball and he's committed to being successful on and off the court"

-coach martin

Shocky1;842679633 said:

back in the day during the final home visit for the cal staff with the marcus lee family there were questions raised re: the low graduation rates of black student athletes at cal & specifically basketball players...mike montgomery (a hall of fame coach & a strong proponent of earning degrees during his cal & stanford career) became agitated by this discussion (the rates cited were from the ben braun academic cesspool era before stricter academic admissions requirements & greater academic support) & lost his composure...after the montgomerys left the lee house, travis decuire stayed behind for an hour & tried to do damage control but it was too late

fast forward to the present, cal's most recent apr for the basketball team is a perfect 1000 during coach martin's 1st year in berkeley for the 2014-2015 season...and basketball & academic sources are indicating that the 2015-2016 season apr score is also looking really good at this time too...it is fully expected that every player on the cal basketball team will leave berkeley will a diploma (jaylen brown & ivan might are just gonna take a couple of extra years to get this done but it's gonna happen)

mentally limitless#

"i am happy for our program and our student athletes...i would like to thank mike williams and our academic support team including kasarah sotudeh, ed wright & jennifer hunter for their tremendous support and help in putting our players in the right position to attain these results...our players take a lot of pride in their academic achievement and they understand the effort it takes to be successful student athletes on and off the court"

-coach martin

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including south america's amazon rainforest)

Shocky1
coach romar is truly at the fork in the road with respects to the 2016/2017 season, time is running out

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/115416/looking-ahead-washington-equipped-to-break-ncaa-drought

stormy times in seattle#
Shocky1

everybody loves draymond (game 6)#
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]"but also I need to look at the academic part too. I'm not just going to school for basketball"[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;JQac1yg8QHs][/video]

assist to bearbackerinLA
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.