cal's monster class deux

1,375,902 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
don't forget about them rescue dogs (and cats like bandit) like sky blue today, just because they don't know how to text don't mean they don't love you

running in parallel lines (holding you)#:cry:
Shocky1
trevin knell scored 22 points with 4 3 pointers in limited playing time time as the wood cross wildcats painted spots 85-52 on the east leopards

pure shooters are not born, they are developed thru putting up 500+ practice shots a day with no days off...crooked azz shooting is a choice not a fate

moms 5:30 am alarm clock (the world is waiting)#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
Shocky1
wyoming cowboys (16-11) got painfully broke back mountained 78-73 by the colorado state rams

academic heavyweight tulsa & central florida squared off tonite in flat azz orlando in front of 1500 mostly disinterested fans which includes security & concessions personnel but boboche dnp, he not a dumb azz
Shocky1
walter, you dnp tonite because of illness, why the **** would anyone live in the freezing azz frozen tundra of south bend, do you own an igloo factory?

the university of california, berkeley (with a temperature high of 66 today)=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world
Shocky1
happy b-day alex lomax

diamonds in the sky (shine brite)#
Shocky1

olivier, 3 trips down & 1 to go, today is a travel day from orlando to nashville

are you gonna be the 2nd mutt of mixed descent along with justice sueing jr as part of cal's go all the way up class (2017)?

your moms got a lotta energy, she made twice the noise of you & your old man at last nite's knights game, how does she take her coffee?:newnana:

Shocky1;842804761 said:

the cal basketball family's newest commit justice sueing jr scored 20 points as the mater dei monarchs corrupted 74-62 the st augustine saints at the nike extravagana

justice is a mutt, his dad is black & his moms is samoan...the fact that berkeley along with the san francisco bay area is one of the most diverse places on planet earth is kinda important to fellow mutts ivan rabb, derek king, kameron rooks, nick hamilton, stephen domingo, brandon chauca, koko kurdoghlian, brenden glapion, jason kidd & myself

justice, check out the link below with quotes from phoenix suns head coach earl watson (he's black & latino) re: his view that all the trump racism is uniting people & that the next president of the united states of america could be a female of a "mixed race and it's going to be intresting to see who that person is"

us mutts tend to be the least racist people on planet earth, yeah i got my eyes on the next potus in 2020, she's gonna be a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach...and that's a good thing, someone who could unite the citizens of america, right justice?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2016/11/12/suns-earl-watson-sees-new-us-unity-after-election/93742980/

real talk (what an incredible opportunity for tomorrow):bravo:bravo:bravo#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Both basketball teams battle Stanford for Bay Area supremacy[/SIZE]

Shocky1
kam rooks told me he's added another major social welfare in order to return to berkeley for a 5th year next season

derek king told me he's written an appeal to the ncca requesting eligibility for this season that's still pending with the governing body
89Bear
Shocky1;842808516 said:

kam rooks told me he's added another major social welfare in order to return to berkeley for a 5th year next season

derek king told me he's written an appeal to the ncca requesting eligibility for this season that's still pending with the governing body

Shocky, could you tell a little more about Derek King for those of us who don't remember details about him?
Thanks!
Shocky1
89Bear;842808518 said:

Shocky, could you tell a little more about Derek King for those of us who don't remember details about him?
Thanks!

89, derek king is a respectful & impressive young man that looks you in the eyes when speaking with you (that's an important life skill that will facilitate success in the biz world & also with them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs-don't stare at their chests, maintain eye contact & massage their shoulders)...when coach martin looks at me he's usually glaring, whatever

he got a passion for cutting hair & a month ago he gave haircuts to the staff, coaches & players...to be honest with you his style is a bit too buzz for my fashonisto tastes but that also could've been coach martin's undue influence too, but make no mistake about it king got talent with his lawn mower tools of the trade

derek knows he's an old man on the team & recognizes that he's gotta keep moving forward in life, his petition for eligibility (which centers around his attending 3 colleges & the numbers of units taken) is still under review by the ncca...king told me he's interested in international biz or perhaps even opening a haircutting shop in the future

right now the bears got a walk on commit from 2017 jacob the jaguar (4.6 gpa in high school, dude will challenge nick hamilton for the title of the smartest bear of them all) & still in play 6'6" wing dominic proctor (also got options with the acc & big 10) from bishop gorman who is awaiting word from the cal admissions office

gotta love the walk ons, brenden glapion (currently working for a major san francisco law firm whose senor partner is a cal basketball donor while preparing for law school, he killed it recently on the lsat) & his parents lynn & eric are pretty special people...it's fun to sit courtside with glaps & hear him breakdown the game

walks on lives matter (we are all rescue mutts)#

Shocky1;842736585 said:

welcome 6'3" 195 lbs junior sharpshooter derek king to the saddest show on earth, the slow & the forgotten them cal basketball walk ons joining nick, cole & koko under the tyranny of coach martin

[IMG]?ig_cache_key=MTI2MT E4NjQ4ODA0ODU4MTI2MA%3D%3D.2[/IMG]

derek is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.7 gpa at foothills college but has taken the long road to berkeley with stops at foothill college, san diego christian college & santa teresa high school (14.1 ppg as a senior) in san jose

king shot 45.7% on 3 pointers last season, check out his unique shooting form as he dramatically steps into his shot
[video=youtube;LlbKLImIZLY][/video]

yeah derek is a mutt like the shockster, hopefully he's gonna find one of them curvy brunette yoga females in berkeley that wants to take home a rescue dog

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san jose):gobears:
Shocky1
olivier, let me give you some friendly advice, when you go on official visits to academically mediocre schools you gotta at least pretend to look like your happy when they take your foto, ok?

imagine how donald duck must feel working all day at disneyworld taking group fotos with a bunch of dumb azzs, he still smiles...well actually he wears a ******* duck cosume but you get my point

thx olivier, i got your back

ennuye a mourir#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]it seemed like only yesterday
[/SIZE]

Shocky1

it's the 1st round of the arizona high state playoffs so taylor, her girlfriend juliana & me head downtown thru rush hour traffic for the 6:30 pm tip off, yeah i kinda make a couple of semi illegal driving moves to get us there

it's 5 bucks for high school students & 10 bucks for adults, how do large families on fixed budgets bring everybody to these games?

yeah we sit in the 1st row & the future of cal basketball isaac walks by, we wanna get his autograph & sell it on ebay for insane profits but we just act like it's no big deal & just nod at coach martin's #1 target on the big board

at halftime it's pretty close so to amuse ourselves during the 10 minute break i do headstands with one of the st marys baseball players in front of the knights student section...once i get posted up then i do 10 stomach crunch bends while the crowd yells after mr baseball can't keep up & topples over while gnarls barkley plays in the background over the cheap pa system...yeah i'm wearing a green t-shirt, black 31' waist bergdorf goodman skinny jeans & metallic blue giuseppe zanotti kicks, this **** is getting live

kj imposes his will in the 2nd half with several coast to coast slam dunks that bring the house down...he shoots free throws like an elite shooter with rotation & a soft touch...unlike his selfish guards, he passes the ball for clever assists, there's a lot of ivan rabb in his game in that good things happen when the offense runs thru him, unfortunately that doesn't happen very often...defensively he doesn't impact the game, this offseason he needs to become a lot better conditioned (he had his hands on his knees in the 4th quarter despite playing only probably 26 minutes in the game, that's too candy azz soft for such a talented player) in order to play with a stronger motor & more of a bad azz attitude (he's too nice right now)

st marys knights javerted 57-39 the seton catholic sentinels, it's gonna be a long drive back to tuscon for the sentinels & let's be real here, tuscon is a dump & if your an underage drinking 2.5 gpa dumb azz you got no future in today's highly competitive global economy that favors the well educated unless your dream job is being my next pool cleaning guy like trevor who is an arizona grad...my rescue dogs love him & the pool looks ******* great, thx trevor

on the way home taylor asks me "what kind of dad goes to a high school playoff basketball game and does handstands with the student section at halftime?"

juliana just laughs & i just think about it for a while, we got the top down & the jam going thru the speakers while the soft warm desert evening winds splash our faces with a beauty that our hearts could never see

i dunno maybe i am kinda crazy, maybe i got a screw loose or something:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy

go knights#:woohoo

[video=youtube;GFPBHVxbHLQ][/video]

Shocky1;842804211 said:

this tuesday nite at marcos de niza high school in tempe i met the future of cal basketball, can you believe it?...with the end of the barrett jackson car auction & the start of the phoenix open in north scottsdale it was fun to get away from all the craziness in north scottsdale & go catch a high school basketball game driving south on the i-10 at the speed of light

so who's the future of cal basketball?...his name is isaac, he's kinda like shocky in that he's definitely not lacking in confidence plus he got a good gpa & great hair

anyways arrived at the gym & parked my wheels by the rally committee spirit & fish lunch special signs & sat in the 1st row of bleachers directly across from the st marys bench, it just like games in berkeley expect that is only cost 4 bucks for admission (i did not ask to be comped as the director of recruiting/player development for the cal basketball program)

i must be going to my yoga practice too many days (6 times this week) & getting too candy azz soft because i started to get a little emotional during the marcos de niza senior nite player introductions (the players walk thru this half circle brown & white balloon structure with their family and/or girlfriend) when theotis says his plans for after graduation are "to chill"...some of the crowd laughs but i'm profoundly saddened that this promising young man with an electric smile that could lite up vegas don't got any plans for his future that involve his gpa

in the 1st half kj hymes loses his defensive assignement multiple times, doesn't compete for rebounds & loose balls & scores only 8 points on the other end of the court as his shoot 1st/pass maana guards don't make entry passes to him & he don't frame his body with his azz out & arm outstretched to accept the ball...the knights are getting smoked

his coach (who richard midgley somehow knows) went to the failed bobby "off to the races" hurley school on how to tell (and totally alienate) the refs that they are pieces of **** for the entire game gets t'd up (again) & while the padre shoots the technical foul he tells the refs "that you don't want to know the truth"...the truth is that he isn't teaching sportsmanship or scheming to get his potential mcdonalds all american touches in the paint

so i'm standing in the hot dog line at halftime (only had a go go green smoothie fortified with extra vegetables all day) when i get a tap on the shoulder & turn around...it's a pretty young lady with her adorable 1 year old baby daughter & her younger (who's around 6') bro:

ebony: hi, we wanted to introduce ourselves, i'm ebony hymes, this is my daughter eelyzah and this is my brother isaac

shocky (wearing a green, the st marys colors, golf shirt from tara iti golf club north of auckland & his cal cap): it's awesome to meet you, my name is shocky, dude, i love your sweatshirt

isaac (wearing a cal sweatshirt): thanks, i'm a whole lot better than kj

shocky: really, what team are you on?

ebony (beaming with family pride): his team won the 7th grade championship today

shocky: congrats isaac, what's your skill set?

isaac: i can do everything, i can score, i can defend, i can do whatever my team needs me to do to win

shocky: wow, you certainly aren't lacking any confidence, what's your gpa?

isaac: all a's and sometimes a b

shocky: that's good to hear, just remember isaac that your gpa is more important than your scoring average...don't be a dumb azz, ok?

isaac (nodding): i know that

shocky (fist bumping isaac): of course you do, can you tell kj to demand the ball?

ebony: he's sick, he vomited right before the game

shocky: sorry to hear that, thought i heard your moms was a good cook

ebony (with a beautiful laugh & smile): we'll let you get your stuff but great meeting you and i hope we see you at more games

so the 2nd half starts & kj is playing on my end of the court & it's just like in berkeley with me 18 inches from the floor, time for the coaching to begin

i start talking in spanish to the knights 2 stocky (football players) latino senior guards telling them to pass the ball ahora to kj, that's he open when he flashes in the paint...and then i start yelling at kj to "demand the ball, go get it kj, demand the ball, impose your will"...and hymes starts playing more aggressively & scoring buckets which results in my amped up voice getting even louder...on offensive possessions i stand up to demonstrate to kj the proper way to post up, he seems to be nodding at my instructions...and the guards start to finally feed him & hymes starts knocking down mid range shots with some nifty footwork (also gets called for a couple of legit travels) & starts following up missed shots with fiery rebounding & physical put backs

this **** is getting live, the more kj scores, the louder i'm screaming "let's do this" & clapping my hands...we are both in the zone

anyways with my coaching up hymes the entire 2nd half he scores a dominating 25 points in around 13 minutes of action for a total of 33 points in the game...it's pretty obvious to everyone in the gym (including his dad kwame who is sitting on the other side of the gym behind the scorer's table) that if kj commits to the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world that i will coach him up to his nba aspirations

hymes is a nightmare match up at the 3 that needs to work with coach nic to be able to slide & bang at the 4...he's got a really good handle & can smoothly bring the ball up court...he knocks down free throws with a clean simple stroke...he's not aggressive enough on d but recognize that he was sick before the game

as the game winds down to the final couple of minutes an asu assistant coach leaves the gym with a bored out of his skull look, he's been looking at his phone the whole game & when kj throws down an electric reverse spin slam dunk he doesn't even see the fireworks which is a shame...he's only there because he was told to be there, it's pretty obvious that he wanted to be anywhere else on planet earth that tuesday nite other than the marcos de niza gym...as he passes by me i tell him with my crocodile smile "what up, tell bobby i said hello"...he looks at me with a quizzical look & nods and walks out of the gym with slumped shoulders

it was a fun nite in the desert, i got to meet the future of cal basketball in isaac hymes, too bad he's not all grown up yet

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) univesity in the world (including the state of arizona):gobears:
Shocky1
what's wrong with these so called journalists, why don't they refer to my guy as the wolf of wall street?

[video=youtube;zlaGVSRWRAw][/video]

Shocky1;842806910 said:

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/mullins-family-that-hoops-together-stays-together/

one of the fun factors of watching every second of cal basketball in person like my idols jay john & todd mckim is that you get to meet the friendly families of our true student athletes

met grant mullins moms theresa & sister melissa in maui (they approached me at bloch arena & told me grant started shooting better when i named him the wolf of wall street), his sister missy (she drove down from victoria bc with some of her friends) in corvallis & his girlfriend (she grew up in the bay area & that was a factor in his recruitment) at the will call line at haas pavillon (the wolf failed to put her & his potential future in laws on the guest list, i took care of that problem but not nobody on the team should ever take any relationship advice from this columbia grad)

the wolf of wall street got a great support system around him but when he's on the court there is no mercy, he's a cold blooded capitalist with his disruptive kinetically wild waving hands at the top of the bears zone d & ruthless draining of moneyballs with a pure ice in his veins shooting stroke

warning: do not **** with the wolf of wall street
Shocky1
[video=youtube;YCS_V-PG8jM][/video]
Shocky1
virginia cavaliers (18-7) are trending in the wrong direction with another loss while getting tripped up 65-55 by the duke blue devils...last year for cal's brutal 1 point road loss in charlottesville my plane tix cost me $800 roundtrip & the flights were 8 hours each way from phoenix sky harbor as there are no direct flights & had to be routed through charlotte, painful trip in a lot of ways, wouldn't wanna wish that trip upon nobody including my man issac

seton hall pirates (16-9) buried the treasure chests & nest eggs 87-81 of the creighton blue jays

south dakota jackrabbits (13-16) bought vowels 81-67 from the inpui jaguars

cal poly mustangs (8-17) cancelled earthquake insurance 85-71 on the cal state northride matadors

the bi polar san diego aztecs (15-10) corporate pharmed 66-62 the utah state aggies
Shocky1
jordan brown did everything superhumanely possible (stats don't even begin to tell the story) to lead his woodcreak timberwolves to a dog catching 68-41 victory over the folsom bulldogs & a a perfect 12-0 sfl season

yeah some people don't really know who they are but there are some guys who love their families & want to stay closer to them in cali so they can share in their collegiate gameday experiences

i love my city (we believe)#:acclaim:
Shocky1
tracy pierson (hollywood screen writer & ucla's biggest basketball insider with close direct sources with the bruins staff) is reporting that in terms of 2018 recruting at the 4 that ucla is the leader for marvin bagley jr, jordan brown, shareef o'neal & tied with arizona for miles norris

pierson speaks directly with the ucla staff but it's hard for me to believe that jodran & high integrity (dad is a respected doctor) family would want him to play in westwood for a rapist enabler like steve alford...but guess what, us california golden bears are used to being the rescue underdogs in life, life is not fair & life is not linear...jordan is gonna make a late summer collegiate decision that will impact the future power structure of the pac 12

pierson has outlined the 20 top 2018 potential candidates of interest to the staff for 2018, there's no mention of warren washington who is secretly (except to me) waiting around for a bruins offer that's probably never gonna come, he's being slowplayed...warren, trevin needs a roommate in berkeley down the road, ok?

the bruins were 15-17 last season & could be 15-17 again next season without once in a lifetime lonzo ball dropping dimes all over the place, alford's teams don't play fundamentally sound d...but more importantly, he's just a bad person

do your homework (who are you dealing with?)

Shocky1;842753456 said:

who is the biggest looking clown on the d1 recruiting circuit of aau & high school games?

that would be ucla assistant coach david grace who wears some seriously scary azz looking ucla blue & yellow sweatpants/sweatshirts in his effort to lure guys to westwood to play for rapist enabler steve alford

jordan, be afraid, very afraid...if you see this guy, head for the hills...quickly

the more you learn about alford the worser it gets, check out the details how he tried to arrange a meeting with his star player/rapist pierre pierce & the girl he raped to try to get her to drop the charges, that it was all a big misunderstanding why don't we just all get along?
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/17963639/ucla-bruins-coach-steve-alford-make-break-season

jordan, next time you talk to rapist enabler steve alford why don't you ask him why it took him over a decade to make an insincere apology re: his role in protecting his star player at iowa who raped at least 2 female students under his watch?...check out the link below, when you unmask the real steve alford it's a pretty scare sight

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/9168818/espnw-ucla-coach-steve-alford-statement-not-rooted-reality

ruh roh#
HoopDreams
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=6]Senior night.[/SIZE][/FONT]

89Bear
Shocky, what do you think of the 10th at Riviera?
How do YOU play it?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]First time I heard that Jerome Randle was selected by 2 teams in the second round of the NBA Draft.
...but his agents made the decision for him that it would be better for him to go undrafted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]"It's the biggest mistake someone else has made for me," Randle said.

"That's the reason I don't allow people to make decisions for me. It's hard for me to live with other people making decisions for me. If I make 'em, that's something I have to live with.

"I don't know if I ever got over that moment. I still have dreams about it."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]must read. thx to calfans for the article:[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][SIZE=4][/SIZE]http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nbl/no-love-how-jerome-randle-survived-chicago-and-found-adelaide/news-story/05323c3f7980f6ff8ddbe20b9247e541

Shocky1
what up, olivier, how was the 1st day of your official visit to vanderbilt?

once of the few things that coach martin & i got in common (other than we both attend every cal basketball game in person, watching on tv is for losers) is that neither one one us is a whiny azz complainer or excuse maker, we are workers & problem solvers...so coach martin probably hasn't told you about his time as the head coach at tenessee when 40,000 predominantly white racist fans signed a petition demanding his termination in favor of the prior coach a piece of **** guy named bruce pearl who has been sanctioned several times by the ncca for documented cheating

how bad was it in tennesee?...coach martin received so many threats that he had to hire a private secruity firm to physically protect both him & his family

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/new-faces-new-places-cuonzo-martin-knew-it-was-time-to-leave-vols/

i have been thru nashville several times on biz & golfing trips and there's definitely subtle racism that dates back to the area's support of slavery back during the civil war...as a mutt like me of mixed descent, is that something you wanna live thru the next 4 years of your life?

anyways nashville is really great if you love country music or are a fat azz that likes them all you can eat buffets at shoneys

nashville=not exactly progressive
socaltownie
HoopDreams;842808995 said:

[SIZE=5]First time I heard that Jerome Randle was selected by 2 teams in the second round of the NBA Draft.
...but his agents made the decision for him that it would be better for him to go undrafted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]“It’s the biggest mistake someone else has made for me,” Randle said.

“That’s the reason I don’t allow people to make decisions for me. It’s hard for me to live with other people making decisions for me. If I make ‘em, that’s something I have to live with.

“I don’t know if I ever got over that moment. I still have dreams about it.”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]must read. thx to calfans for the article:[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][SIZE=4][/SIZE]http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nbl/no-love-how-jerome-randle-survived-chicago-and-found-adelaide/news-story/05323c3f7980f6ff8ddbe20b9247e541

Thanks!!! A must read. Jerome was a great and strong Bear. Wish him well.
Shocky1
89Bear;842808985 said:

Shocky, what do you think of the 10th at Riviera?
How do YOU play it?

89, the delightfully diabolical 10th hole at riviera is one of the truly great strategic short four 4s in the world along with the 7th at royal melbourne (west), the 9th at cypress point & the 4th at golf de morfontaine valliere (outside of paris)...at the riv when making the turn i like to hit my tee ball with a driver with a slight draw while aiming at the palm trees left of the greensite, the further left you go the more the greensite opens up for the flip wedge...attacking the hole with a straight shot at the green is a fool's errand

and then afterwards dinner at nobu malibu on the patio with wagyu beef served cooked on hot rocks medium rare with spicy garlic while watching the sun set on the pacific ocean is a pretty good day

but my current favorite short par 4 in the world is the unreal downhill epic 16th at shanqin bay on china's jeju island which includes a stone wall ferociously guarding the right side of the fairway, there are literally a 1000 ways you could play this hole...there's nothing lost in translation on this coore & crenshaw masterpiece

the united states is not the center of the universe (where's your passport?)#
Shocky1

a major point of emphasis with my player development coaching up activities has centered around working with kinglsey okoroh on not dribbling the ball or using the backboard when he's point blank around the basket, i want him to just slam dunk the ******* basketball without hesitation...we talked about this in hawaii & the king told me with a smile that he's "working on it, i'm trying"...love this guy

so that's why everytime he flushes one by going straight up & throwing it down i start repetitively screaming over & over:

shocky (clapping hands wildly & stomping up & down): it's good to the king...it's good to the be the king...it's goooood to beeee the kingggg

taylor: please sit down dad, are you autistic?

shocky (ignoring his daughter): "it's good to be the king...it's good to the king....it's good to be the KING"

taylor (gently trying to get me to sit down with her wrist): seriously please stop now, your embarassing yourself, what's wrong with you?

shocky: ok, just give one more...it's really really good to beeee the KINGGGGGG

it's good to be the king#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1
washington huskies (9-17) got stripper poled 83-81 by the arizona state sun devils (13-14) behind torian "middle finger" graham's 29 points, he's #1 for sure...more transfers are expected in seattle after this season for romar's dsyfunctional program

washington state cougars (11-15) got outrebounded -14 & got kicked to the curb 78-59 by the arizona wildcats (24-3)...kadeem allen got a dislocated finger in practice this week & dusan ristic dnp in the 2nd half after spraining his ankle

utah utes (17-9) got crooked azz shooting again with 3 of 19 on 3 pointers (15.8%) as they got danced by the devil 79-61 by the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (23-4) which is a basketball team that is loosely affiliated with an academically mediocre school...chris boucher continues to regress this season with 5 points in 21 minutes which continues criminal dana altman's non nba development track record...kyle kuzma dnp for utah because of a sprained ankle

oregon state beavers (4-23) turned the ball over 18 times but still gave the colorado buffaloes (16-11) a scare 60-52...derrick white scored 20 points for the bufs

louisiana tech bulldogs (19-8) bifocaled 95-69 the florida atlantic owls

uc davis aggies (16-10) got sold fool's good 78-69 in overtime by the long beach state 49ers

southeastern louisiana lions (14-13) exorcised 73-66 the northwestern state demons
HoopDreams
HoopDreams

89Bear
Shocky, are we going to see Moore and Coleman tonight?
Shocky1

the stanford cardinals under 1st year head jerod haase (he likes his breakfast served eggs benedict, no kidding) are 12-13 coming off 2 competitively played road losses in tempe & tuscon and an impressive 75-69 home victory over utah

the cards are led by the talented trio of stud 6'8" 245 lbs tight end/human battering ram reid travis (17.2 ppg with 56.8% on field goals & 8.6 rpg), 6'5" 215 lbs dorian pickens (12.0 ppg, the cards only 3 point threat at 37.3%) & 6'9" 220 lbs michael humphrey (9.5 ppg & 6.5 rpg)

what's are gonna be the 2 keys to a cal victory this evening at 7:00 pm at the maples trap house?

defensively the bears gotta continue to defend with amped up energy particularly in the paint, stanford is dead last in the pac 12 in 3 point shooting (30.8%)...the bears gotta pack the paint & the guards/wings gotta strip the ball with support when travis makes his inevitable bull rushes at the basket...rebounding the ball after the many stanford misses is gonna be critical tonite

offensively the bears gotta attack the ******* basket like their hair is on fire with entry lob passes to the young ivee (he's more effective when he's already moving when he flashes/catches the ball), kam & the king, drives to the rim by jabari, dontae, grant, sammy (revenge is best served cold) and charlie (stanford is dead last in the pac 12 in blocked shots) & push tempe/transition for breakaway baskets

what's gonna be the potential difference in the game?

along with the cards having absolutely no answer for ivan rabb (25 points & 13 boards last time at haas), former stanford tim o'toole's input this week re: the cardinals tendancies (he recruited several of these guys) is resulting in the most insightful gameday scouting report of the season...tim got the the huf vacated assistant coaching position (eric reveno was also seriously conisdered with a strong recommendation from mike montgomery) & is bringing gameday energy on the bench, east coast (much needed) recruiting connections & a foam paddle board that he beats the **** out of the bigs with during cal's intense & demanding practices

how do we know this is a big game?

shocky is gonna be pulling his daughter taylor out of high school a little bit early (yeah i'm the dad of the year) so we can roadtrip again this time to palo alto

let's do this, knock somebody on their azz, this class warfare battle between the elitist trust funders & the self made blue collar california golden bears is gonna be physical, toughest team wins

the magic of cal basketball (are you gonna be there?)#:wave:wave:wave:wave
Shocky1
89Bear;842809210 said:

Shocky, are we going to see Moore and Coleman tonight?

yes, the timing of the almost week off is perfect from a body rest standpoint & there is no travel fatigue busing down to palo alto, guys can just check the monster class on their phones & relax
Shocky1
olivier, you gotta trust me on this, most stanford females don't got **** going on like k flay:crazy:

Shocky1;842800781 said:

i bleed blue & gold and never wear red but let's be real here, clothes are for losers

so it's kinda hard to pick my favorite cardinal but i'm gonna go with stanford grad k flay, she's great in concert with her disturbed shocky energy/attitude & yeah she's got powerful lyrics with her indie alternative hip hop that's in your face with her brutal honesty
:crazy

crush me (blood in the cut)#:crazy
Shocky1
olivier, my least favorite cardinal is mr winchester but no worries (i like stanford & ivy league grads, they not dumb azzs) with a degree from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world you'll be able to secure venture capital for a high tech start up in silicon valley (which is now extending to oakland & san francisco) with other cal & stanford grads after your done with basketball (and hopefully getting minted in the nba after coach nic works with you in building your body) down the road...in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area there is often colloboration between cal & stanford grads, that's just the way of the world...your from a enlightened family, a 50 year decision is expected

imbecile#

Shocky1;842458496 said:

flew into cabo san lucas sat nite, met my buddy tommy at the airport & we took a taxi downtown for a late nite dinner at gordos...gordos is a one room restaurant with maybe 12 chairs that serves the best shrimp & steak tacos on earth (and its inexpensive too)...the owner (gordo, yeah he's not skinny) takes your order, cooks the food, delivers the meal to your table & then sings too...gotta love gordos

so we hit some range balls to loosen up this morning & hustle over to the 1st tee with our caddies at diamante's el cardonal, tiger woods' 1st golf course design which recently opened

but there are already two groups of fatboys standing by their golf carts (some of them smoking cigars) near the 1st tee, they are all wearing stanford gear, red shirts & hats...clearly they are a stanford group of some type

so the director of golf assesses the situation & walks over and tells the leader of the group, "my apologies mr winchester but we have 2 golf magazine raters who have both played the world's top 100 courses that are invited guests of mr jowdy (the developer of diamante) and it's very important that they both tee of first this morning in order to walk 36 holes today, please stand aside"

mr winchester is ******* pissed and barely nods his head ok...the other guys are grumbling & shuffle off the tee box

so tommy & i step onto the 1st tee as does mr winchester whose got his arms crossed, he's gonna see how good we are, there's gonna be wwiii if we slow down his two groups

we both blast tight draws down the middle of the fairway & hand our drivers to our caddies jesus & javier who are ready to roll

mr winchester is puffing on a thick cigar & got smoke coming out of his ears & is looking at me & tommy with stink eyes

so i smile at mr stanford showing lots of crocodile teeth, lock eyes on him & tell him "go bears" with a wink as we briskly walk down the par 5 1st fairway never looking back

shocky got un boca grande#

LOUMFSG2
Shocky1;842809211 said:

the cards are led by the talented trio of stud 6'8" 245 lbs tight end/human battering ram reid travis (17.2 ppg with 56.8% on field goals & 8.6 rpg), 6'5" 215 lbs dorian pickens (12.0 ppg, the cards only 3 point threat at 37.3%) & 6'9" 220 lbs michael humphrey (9.5 ppg & 6.5 rpg)

The other guy to look out for tonight is Marcus Allen. He's been pretty inconsistent this year, but he seemed to find some confidence in the desert, played better than he had been.
Shocky1
olivier, there are still some folks in the deep south of the united states of america that still believe in slavery, they just won't tell you that to your face

subtle racism#::nono:
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.