cal's monster class deux

1,376,154 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kevin, love what your doing, please put me down for $1,000 (just send me an email or private message on when to get you the coin) for your mission in south america

the day we stop caring about those less fortunate, the day we stop trying to help all of earth's beautiful creatures is gonna be a sad ******* day

like you always tell me, who really saved who?

we are all adopted rescue mutts (that just don't want to be lonely)#:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

brawlinho;842810318 said:

Off topic...If anyone here travels a lot and has miles they might be willing to donate the truly neediest of shelters let me know. I am trying to begin a tennis tournament in South America with a grand prize of two trips to the USA to a sister tournament here in Nor Cal, to help a shelter that is in calamitous shape. The story and an idea of the conditions are posted below for anyone who could consider donation. It is an incredible story of a woman who lives deep in the slums and has a pseudo shelter going to help 70 pets. She often spends her own small food budget just to keep these pets fed on a monthly basis.In the mean timei am just trying to raise enough money to keep the gang fed for a year. The tournament is hopefully a more regular form of funding but until I can get it set up, this is the SOS. Check it out. PM me if you can help with miles...

Full story is
https://www.youcaring.com/niteroianimalshelter-759676
Thanks
#weareallmutts
#adoptdon'tshop
#whoadoptedwho

[video=youtube;Voc3M04WxH4][/video]
Shocky1
virginia cavaliers (18-9) got tornadoed straight outta joe's stone crabs 54-48 by the miami hurricanes

alcorn state braves (15-11) did not cower 74-59 against them alabama a&m bulldogs
Shocky1
if your a true california golden bear fan, is it acceptable to you that senior nite friday february 24th at 7:00 pm is half sold out right now?

yeah, taylor's high school got spring break this week so she's gonna roadtrip with her girlfriend caty & me to the san francisco bay area for the gamedays, celebrating our graduating seniors is very important to us...and no (unlike taylor) i don't got any fotos of me at augusta national with flowers in my hair & **** like that, i'm not candy azz soft

flowers in their hair (the revolution is now)#

Shocky1;842807899 said:

there are only 2 more opportunities to be part of the battles at the barricade on gameday, do you got your tix(s)?

the 1st 10,000 fans thru the doors of haas will receive a cal t-shirt signed by victor hugo, albert camus & jean paul-sartre...don't forget to put your weapons & **** like that in a clear plastic bag, ok?

oregon, wednesday february 22nd at 6:00 pm:
http://calbears.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACTO%3AB16%3AB18%3A&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

oregon state, friday february 24th at 7:00 pm:
http://calbears.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACTO%3AB16%3AB19%3A&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

every voice counts at the barricade (the revolution is now)#
Shocky1
taylor has just advised me that those are butterflies not flowers in her hair

whatever
concordtom
HoopDreams;842810098 said:

[SIZE=5]only TWO more home games
only TWO more home games for our seniors

make your plans now[/SIZE]

#GOLDOUTHAAS

Are gold shirts provided or do we gotta bring our own?

Great post on the WEDNESDAY AT 5:45 one, though.

THANK YOU FOR THAT!
concordtom
More to the point of that post, HD...
Wednesday = big game Gold Out.
But then, last scheduled home game for so many guys, sniff, sniff, I'm getting teary eyed!!

MY Starting lineup:
PG Sam Singer
SG Jabari Bird
SF Roger Moute a Bidias
PF Stephen Domingo
C Ivan Rabb

Sub #1: Grant Mullins for Moute, slide Bird to SF. Grant definitely out of eligibility.
Sub #2: Kam Rooks for Domingo, slide Rabb to PF. Rooks expected back next year per this thread but not guaranteed.
Sub #3: Charlie Moore for Singer.
And we're back to our normal rotation.

I think that'd be a wonderful rotation to start a special night. Just don't commit any early fouls as Center, Ivan.
Shocky1

mask off#
Shocky1
a flat stomach is a choice, not a fate

extra abs work#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal will bring their defense to Haas this Wednesday
Will you be there?[/SIZE]

#goldouthaas
BearsObserver
Livestream of tonight's playoff game between Sueing (Mater Dei) and Baker (Roosevelt).

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/mater-dei-high-school-santa-ana-ca/a6f93a8478
Shocky1
young ivee confirms this is gonna be his final pac 12 weekend at haas, he's gonna officially declare for the 2017 nba draft after this season, it's time for my man ivan to start collecting checks

are you gonna be at the barricade wednesday & friday nites?...the half sold out friday game is a poor reflection upon the cal community & its support of the golden bears basketball program

[video=youtube;elD87Nhld3k][/video]

the time is now (for everything)#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;ad1YJNpIcDw][/video]

"can't be afraid"#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Kianna Smith leads Troy to the California State Top 20[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]only TWO more home games
only TWO more home games for our seniors ...
...and (probably) Ivan Rabb
[/SIZE]

#goldouthaas
BearsObserver

BearBackerinLA;842810678 said:

Livestream of tonight's playoff game between Sueing (Mater Dei) and Baker (Roosevelt).

LOUMFSG2
Shocky1;842810724 said:

young ivee confirms this is gonna be his final pac 12 weekend at haas, he's gonna officially declare for the 2017 nba draft after this season, it's time for my man ivan to start collecting checks

are you gonna be at the barricade wednesday & friday nites?...the half sold out friday game is a poor reflection upon the cal community & its support of the golden bears basketball program

[video=youtube;elD87Nhld3k][/video]

the time is now (for everything)#

Good for Ivan. I will miss him in Blue and Gold, but I definitely want to see him succeed in the NBA, and the time is right to make the jump.
BearsObserver
Mater Dei 36 Roosevelt 25 halftime

BearBackerinLA;842810678 said:

BearsObserver
Sueing's stats at the half ...

6pts/2rbs/3ast/2stls

BearBackerinLA;842810741 said:

Mater Dei 36 Roosevelt 25 halftime

BearsObserver
two 3s from Baker but Mater Dei leads Roosevelt 57 - 47 after 3 periods ...

BearBackerinLA;842810742 said:

Sueing's stats at the half ...

6pts/2rbs/3ast/2stls

BearsObserver
Final: Mater Dei 71, Roosevelt 55

Baker with 13 and Sueing with 15 pts. Mater Dei plays Chino Hills next.

BearBackerinLA;842810749 said:

two 3s from Baker but Mater Dei leads Roosevelt 57 - 47 after 3 periods ...

BearsObserver
Sueing's final stats ...

15pts/5rb/4ast/3stl

BearBackerinLA;842810758 said:

Final: Mater Dei 71, Roosevelt 55

Baker with 13 and Sueing with 15 pts. Mater Dei plays Chino Hills next.
Shocky1

what up alex, so you want a pit bull?

is this part of your destiny, to become an animals activist?...the losers in life will tell you that that's not their job, that that's not their responsibility, that someobody else needs to solve that problem

that's why your the last man standing

rip sky blue#
Shocky1
cal's go all the way up class (2017)

50 year friendships#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Bear of the Year Award: Alex and Marie Shipman[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Cal Spirit Recognition Award: Sheryl Wong
Cub of the Year Award: Ritch Viola
Golden Bear of the Year: Bud "Dog" Turner[/SIZE]

MoragaBear
Staff
http://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2337

If you're at the game tomorrow night, give them an extra loud cheer when they're honored
HoopDreams

#goldouthaas
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Nike U is rolling into town.
Last year Cal blew the doors off the quacks, beating them by a cool 20.
Will you be there today?[/SIZE]

Shocky1

what up, elijah?...grab a seat, we're gonna have an honest conversation, take the buds out of your ears & & listen up

first of all, congrats last nite on your 10+ assists last nite in leading your bishop o'dowd dragons to a 71-30 fireballing of the concord minutemen in the ncs playoffs...elijah, while i still think there's a lot of ketchup to your hot dog game (you make the impossible look simple & you make the simple look impossible) there's no doubt in my mind having watched you play in person again this season that you've matured into the best passing point guard in california for the 2018 class...i've talked to your boy young ivee (he's been in to see you 4 times this season) & he shares this opinion

your 3 point perimeter shooting stroke has also improved, you've made progress on your crooked azz shooting...apparently you started the season putting up 500+ practice shots every day like pure shooters jemarl baker & trevin knell but now you're slacking off taking days off since you got the usc offer, what's up with that?

but most importantly, are you willing to do the academic work that is required at cal or do you just wanna slide by in life (if that's the case, good luck with that strategy)...is a 2.7 gpa at bod the best you can do, are you mentally limitless with academic ambition so you can create a multitude of opportunities down the road to get minted after basketball is done with you?

elijah, there's a lot of people who care about you including coach richie, so the big question really becomes are you all grown up or what?...a wise man once told me that men take care of their business on & off the court, is that you right now?

glad your gonna be in the haas tonite

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including oakland/the east bay)
Shocky1
olivier, as a relatively new reader to the cal's monster class, let me break it down for you, ok?

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools like oregon, arizona & central florida wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated & not 2.5 gpa dumb azzs with underage drinking issues, they don't want to be stuck with some loser who's working as a nite shift supervisor at the medford truck stop which eventually results in them working as a lot lizard & eventually dying a slow painful death from stds

yeah, they don't want that, much smarter to pursue a cal, stanford or ivy league grad

olivier, in addition to my repsonsbilities as the director of recruiting & player development, i'm also here for you to answer your questions re: how things work in america & **** like that

merci beaucoup mon ami

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including france):tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
mikecohen
Shocky1;842810931 said:

olivier, as a relatively new reader to the cal's monster class, let me break it down for you, ok?

curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs from academically mediocre schools like oregon, arizona & central florida wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated & not 2.5 gpa dumb azzs with underage drinking issues, they don't want to be stuck with some loser who's working as a nite shift supervisor at the medford truck stop which eventually results in them working as a lot lizard & eventually dying a slow painful death from stds

yeah, they don't want that, much smarter to pursue a cal, stanford or ivy league grad

olivier, in addition to my repsonsbilities as the director of recruiting & player development, i'm also here for you to answer your questions re: how things work in america & **** like that

merci beaucoup mon amie

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including france):tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree

FYI: Amie is feminine . . . couldn't resist
Shocky1
mikecohen;842810942 said:

FYI: Amie is feminine . . . couldn't resist

thx mike, let's be real here i seldom say hello to dudes when in france & spellcheck isn't always my friend

olivier, my daughter taylor just told me to remind you that in addition to my duties as the director of the cal basketball program's global carbon inprint on planet earth that i'm also responsible for the successful immersion of international mutts of mixed descent into the berkeley community, ok?

mark your calendar, cal's summer bridge program starts this year on june 26th...don't forget to pack your villebrequin swim trunks

[video=youtube;RhU9MZ98jxo][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Jabari Bird[/COLOR]'s Star was again there for the Bears.
20 points on 8-13 shooting, including 4-7 from downtown Berkeley. Add 9 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal (only 1 TO) and it was a Stellar game.

But it wasn't enough and Cal suffered a punch in the gut.

but no time to get down ... we got work left to do.
final home game in two days. [/SIZE]

Shocky1
[video=youtube;tUNovUaNlUQ][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;Bi9xJSFubzg][/video]
Shocky1
yeah, i want something just like this except with a victory next time

the 10,759 true college basketball at haas pavillion saw a fiercely competed game with the difference being a very unlikeable low character gamer who made multiple big time alpha basketball plays in the clutch when it mattered the most

the cal tv fans saw the team lose, they will talk **** about the players & coaches but probably not self examine them own failures in life that have caused them to not be in haas pavilion in person on gamedays...and that's the talk of losers, people who have not invested emotionally or financially in their passions & dreams, they are disconnected lost souls

tonite i spoke to kevin johnson, michael chavez, lou richie, steve kerr, adam duritz, bill walton, roxy bernstein, mike williams, coach wilcox, steve greatwood & pez...and yeah taylor & her girlfriend caty are fun gameday travelers too

yeah when this team goes down, we go down together, love all of these guys

short turnaround (friday nite at 7:00 pm)#
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.